Fantastic Furniture NSW, Chullora

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Chullora

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (69%) · Not as advertised (31%)

The customer service was excellent

Good value for money
The customer service officer was very patient and helpful she went out of her way to assist me to choose the right products that was right for my needs

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationChollora
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi William, thanks so much for shopping with us in Chullora. We are so happy to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Picture Perfect!

I recently bought the Hayman Hall Table. It is amazing even better then the photos. It is the most stylish and affordable. It makes coming home from work more pleasant

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natalie, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Selma

SelmaSydney, NSW

Affordable price, lots of products in one shop you don't have to mucking around

Easy to find store all over to Sydney and plenty of parking front of the door
Good product multiple option for design and patterns
Easy assemble instruction

Save your time and money

Store LocationChulora
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Selma, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Chullora. We are looking forward to serving you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm all about service, not necessarily about the product, service is first then product. If service isn't good don't matter how good the product is I walk out and won't go back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Angela, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you received excellent service from the Chullora store, and we would love to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kamrul I.Sydney, NSW

Family store, what we need we get under our budget. My home all staff I bought from fantastic furniture, kids they like. My sufa is very colourful, I am using 6 years still looks new bcaz kids always careful use, they pretend their toy, reading table, mats, dinning table-chair, all chair, tv stand and more in my house. My wife never complain for product and it's good for me economic.

Store LocationChullura
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kamrul, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with your range of products, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Of course see you again

Value.

Value for money products.

Much easier to assemble than products from other 'value furniture' companies. Cheaper too.

Store in Chullora always has stock which is very convenient.

Staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ron, thanks so much for shopping with us in Chullora. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

casey m.

casey m.Sydney, NSW

Lamp was awsome

The lamp we got was amazing! And it matched the lounge perfectly. I.would nightly recommend both. We wish oure house was bigger to get more stuff for more rooms. Now it's 30 words.

Store LocationChalorra
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Casey, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are so happy with your products, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

All I can say is fantastic.

Simple layout to see where the products were, easy to assemble, good quality. Fantastic prices, and most importantly for me is that I can AFTERPAY. if you're on a budget or looking for luxury furniture, this is the place to go. Highly recommended.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kolinio N., thanks very much for shopping with us in Chullora. We are so thankful for the recommendation, and we are happy to hear that you like our range of furniture. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Antonella M.

Antonella M.Sydney, NSW

Tops!

Great layout easy to shop around in store. Lots to look at with freindly staff always there to assist. Easy to assemble product and happy with the end results. Happy Customer!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Antonella M.! Thank you so much for visiting our Chullora store. We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with the end results, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great products! But disappointed

I had a very bad experience in this store. I am moving and I needed to purchase a lot of things. I went around the store and was very happy with the products and the price was reasonable. I chose six items that were kept in the display and when I went for checkout, four items were out of stock out of which two might not come back. Also I was told to pay extra charge for delivery of the out of stock item to be delivered another day. I understand if the products are out of stock but if so, DONT KEEP IT ON DISPLAY. After a whole excitement, I didn’t purchase anything.

Matp
Matp

I was mentioned some items were not only out of stock, but promotional. It wasn’t sure if it will be restocked or not. What’s the use of displaying if it won’t be restocked?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Matp, I am sorry for any confusion, we will be sure to address this with the store directly. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Amira

AmiraSydney, NSW

Great experience!

So happy with my purchase, from looking online to going in store and assembling my package!
Great quality for an amazing price!
I was in a rush, and the staff made sure I had enough time to make my purchase and pick it up!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amira, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Huguette S.

Huguette S.Sydney, NSW

given two different quotes for the same items what a joke

thought that a bit deceiving and not very professional on your behalf was thinking of buying all my furnishings have second thoughts because I might be hit with extra costs

Shelly62

Shelly62Sydney

Really not happy

Melissa T

Melissa TSydney, NSW

Fantastic chair, very comfy.

Best chair I could find, perfect for my needs and very comfortable. Easy assembling as instructions were clear. The store was perfect. Offered many variety of choices of office chairs to choose from.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Melissa T, It is wonderful to hear you found the perfect chair in our store! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

WKG

WKGSydney, NSW

Go the store and check carefully before purchasing

The staff in store and delivery guys were very friendly and cooperative. Delivery was on time.
Some of the products were of low quality though, specially the CAM nuts and the particle board items. The CAM nuts kept breaking and no extras were provided. Wood chips from particle wood items were falling all over the place during assembly. I'll be glad if the furniture lasts 3 years considering the price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Good experience to visit again

I happy to buy with this store more product. Staff really helpful ,kind.fentastic furniture name is I can trust.i can recommend my friends and family.i can trust product of store

Storage Searcher

Went to buy something FF didn’t have it in stock ,so I needed something else and brought that instead.Still needing the other item though.Staff pleasant and very helpful.Pick up great.

FANTASTIC SHOPPING

Yes was easy. Good instructions and tools provided in with the products to make assemble easier. Furniture was well packed.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Heather and Doug B, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

good

Good experience in shopping at fantastic furniture physical store. Items are different than others that is the reason to buy fantastic furnitures

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi mohammad, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

A Utama

A UtamaSydney

Affordable price

Staffs will show the furniture I want. Many range of products available and it's a good product for the price. Though I prefer it assembled by store, my furniture was an easy one.