Mr Mac

Mr Mac

Excellent Customer Service by Cathy and a common sense approach for the business. A Win / Win All Round!!!

Our recent furniture purchase was a pleasure however upon set at home we found that the coffee table had slight impact damage. I spoke with Cathy and she checked her stock levels. Unfortunately there wasn’t a replacement available until two weeks time. Without prompting she offered me a reasonable discount. We were happy to receive the discount and live with the item as is. Cathy’s polite and common sense approach for myself and the business left me feeling very pleased and impressed with Fantastic’s approach to customers.
Thank you Cathy; you’re a champion!
One very happy customer thank you.
Noel & Madi

Bad experience. Waited 5 weeks for a defective flagship sofa set

5 wks of waiting only to receive a defective sofa. Waste of time, effort and still no reimbursement/ return time given.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Omar, we are very sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase and contact details so we can best assist? Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Omar
Omar
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Omar, thank you for speaking with me on the phone. Please respond to the email or give us a call if you have any further queries. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Absolutely appalling

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Chullora compares to other Furniture Shops

Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Disgusting service and product

Waited 3mths for products to find the bed base unsatisfactory, I spoke to people in store tried to fix problem, to be sent back the same base that had the problem and with 3 legs. Had to go through customer service to fix issue. Manger of store rang to say new base to be delivered on Saturday 5th December, I took it upon myself to call store this morning to find that the base of bed not being delivered today, but now tomorrow Sunday the 6th of December, my poor old mum sleeping on couch 9 days. What a bloody disgrace. I will now be shopping else where after 17 yrs as a customer.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Victoria, we are terribly sorry to hear about this experience. Would you be able to send us the order details so we can look into this further? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

CarmenSydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Carmen

I have sent you an email with my mobile number. Please call me so we can discuss this further

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carmen, thanks for that! I'll have a team member ring you as soon as possible! Kind Regards, Jivani and the FF Team.

Very disappointed about the lack of communication at the DC

Mix up after mix up after mix up at the DC regarding the delivery of our item. Part delivery after no delivery after no delivery. Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day that the final piece arrives. Given what has happened in the past, I’m not getting any hopes up.

Gemma M.

Gemma M.Sydney, NSW

Dont shop at Chullora ff

They lost/ misplaced chaise and never communicated to me the whole process. It has been a 4 mth fiasco, trying to have my experience resolved and i had to instagate every action for my monies. Very unsatifactry

Mazhar

MazharSydney, NSW

Affordable Varieties

Easy to find the store and was very easy to find what I wanted.
Lots of products range but unfortunately some were out of stock, I am satisfied with the products I bought, the product assembly was very easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mazhar, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Sharon Biniaris

Sharon BiniarisSydney, NSW

Customer service.... best and informative

Went to Chullora branch to buy sofas found one not sure of the length and height if it all fit. Team member helped us to all the information we need. Went home and decide color of the sofas and bought it online.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Great Customer service, value for money products

Easy to navigate store layout, plenty to choose from, happy with product, easy to install. Great customer service. Visit Chullora store to find yourself a well built, reasonably priced piece of furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mark, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Chullora! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Amazing service from in store to delivery

The process was extremely easy and staff are amazing. Having to assemble flat packs are a little difficulty and require some time. Next time I will purchase something a little less difficult to put together.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sonia! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that our Chullora staff were so amazing, and we hope to see you back in store soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Lami D.

Lami D.

Another customer service let down

Arrived at the bed section the female staff member fled on us...after 15 minutes we had to find her to help. The delivery guy also put us in a stressful situation

Paige

PaigeSydney, NSW

Beautiful Oriental Tiger Cushion

I don't usually think of Fantastic Furniture for home accessories but I was pleasantly surprised when I visited their store. They have a great range of affordable and on trend rugs, cushions, lamps and mirrors. Very happy with my purchases.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paige, thanks so much for shopping with us in Chullora! We are so glad to hear that you are so happy with your new home accessories, and we hope to serve you again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

The customer service was excellent

Good value for money
The customer service officer was very patient and helpful she went out of her way to assist me to choose the right products that was right for my needs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi William, thanks so much for shopping with us in Chullora. We are so happy to hear about your in-store experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Picture Perfect!

I recently bought the Hayman Hall Table. It is amazing even better then the photos. It is the most stylish and affordable. It makes coming home from work more pleasant

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natalie, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Selma

SelmaSydney, NSW

Affordable price, lots of products in one shop you don't have to mucking around

Easy to find store all over to Sydney and plenty of parking front of the door
Good product multiple option for design and patterns
Easy assemble instruction

Save your time and money

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Selma, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Chullora. We are looking forward to serving you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I'm all about service, not necessarily about the product, service is first then product. If service isn't good don't matter how good the product is I walk out and won't go back.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Angela, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you received excellent service from the Chullora store, and we would love to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Kamrul I.Sydney, NSW

Family store, what we need we get under our budget. My home all staff I bought from fantastic furniture, kids they like. My sufa is very colourful, I am using 6 years still looks new bcaz kids always careful use, they pretend their toy, reading table, mats, dinning table-chair, all chair, tv stand and more in my house. My wife never complain for product and it's good for me economic.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kamrul, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with your range of products, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Of course see you again

Value.

Value for money products.

Much easier to assemble than products from other 'value furniture' companies. Cheaper too.

Store in Chullora always has stock which is very convenient.

Staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ron, thanks so much for shopping with us in Chullora. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

casey m.

casey m.Sydney, NSW

Lamp was awsome

The lamp we got was amazing! And it matched the lounge perfectly. I.would nightly recommend both. We wish oure house was bigger to get more stuff for more rooms. Now it's 30 words.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Casey, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are so happy with your products, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.