Fantastic Furniture NSW, Rutherford

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Rutherford

Fantastic in every way!!!

Extremely well made and looks amazing in the room. Easy to put together with clear instructions. Staff were helpful and considerate. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

JEN

JENHunter Region, NSW

Comfort

Easy finding what I wanted as lay out was easy to see items that I wanted.Staff where very helpful showing alternative items. Making my choices easy by showing colours and designs

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Exactly what I wanted.

Store could do with a little tidying up.
Furniture was in some of the walkways and this is difficult if you have mobility issues.
The cabinet was exactly what I wanted.
Awaiting merchandise to come into store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationRutherford, Fantastic Furniture.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate, thank you for shopping with us in Rutherford. We are glad to hear that the cabinet was exactly what you were after, and we hope to see you back in store in the future. We appreciate the feedback too! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Rutherford compares to other Furniture Shops

Veronica

VeronicaHunter Region, NSW

Simple and easy

Friendly staff who had a wide knowledge about the range of furniture made it easy and simple to pick our products. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality and a friendly price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Veronica, thank you very much for shopping with us. We are so glad that the Rutherford team are so friendly and knowledgeable, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

James S.

James S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great staff, would definitely revisit. Just needs a better store presence and attention to detail.

Easy to navigate around, the range available needed to be bigger, I haven't received them yet, but past experience never been a problem.
I find assembling Fantastic Furniture easy and painless.

Jessica A

Jessica AHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, great customer service and great products!

Very satisfied with the service at fantastic furniture Rutherford, Jennifer was very helpful in store when deciding what furniture package to buy she was also very understanding when adding or changing items to suit our home she also organised delivery for everything
We will definitely be back for future purchases

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at Rutherford. We are so glad to hear that Jennifer was so helpful, and we look forward to seeing you back in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Elizabeth Allen

Elizabeth AllenHunter Region, NSW

Great for those "In and out" type moments

Fantastic options to renew

Moving house and new furniture was a must. Ryan was so helpful even moved pieces together so I could see what they looked like. Definitely recommend. Parking was no issue.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jules, thank you so much for shopping with us in Rutherford. It is amazing to hear that Ryan was so helpful and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Els

ElsHunter Region, NSW

Replacement made easy

We always shop here. They are super friendly and offer great service. We needed to do replacement and with our warranty, it was quick and easy. They explained out option and gave advice to make the best choice.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationRutherford NSW 2320
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Els, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Rutherford. We are glad to hear that the replacement process went off without a hitch and we hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Bargain beds

Easy to get to store/plenty of parking.
Great range of products pending on taste and budget.
Purchased 2 x king singles with mattresses for under 1k with money left over for linen purchase (not in store). Excellent price compared to other furniture stores.
Beds were easy to assemble came with instructions & all necessary screws + Allen key.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Preeseela, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We hope to see you in our Rutherford store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

JessicaCasey

JessicaCaseyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Experiance & Staff

Easy to find things in the store, great range of products available. Generous amount of quality products to choose from with easy ensemble products. Overall experience was very pleasurable will defiantly continue to shop with my local fantastic store. Thanks to the amazing service of (Debb) :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for shopping with us in Rutherford! We are so glad to hear that your experience was so positive and that we will have the pleasure to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tanya .m

Tanya .mHunter Region, NSW

Great range of products at a great price

Great range of products really helpful staff and great price i buy all my furniture from here and the stuff i brought was really easy to assemble love shopping here

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tanya .m, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Emma

EmmaNorthern Region, NSW

Perfect

Perfect customer service! And all 15 pieces of furniture we bought was in stock and ready to go. Pick up was easy and overall a great experience. Thank you Celeste for your help!

Store LocationTamworth
Lynette Sharpe

Lynette SharpeHunter Region, NSW

Service at rutherford

Thankyou Jennifer for your great and friendly assistance today and making my special needs granddaughter feel so important in the decision process of picking out furniture. It was greatly appreciated.

Kirsty

KirstyHunter Region, NSW

Helpful Staff

Great service from the very friendly staff (Debbie); prompt in assisting with getting stock in quickly, easy to follow up and we love the armchairs we are getting for the hotel.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kirsty, thanks very much for sharing your kind words about Debbie! We appreciate you sharing this with us so we can pass your feedback along. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Great service!

Staff are always happy to help! My favourite furniture store to browse/shop at. Never had a bad experience with them. Love the range of colour they have on lounges too

Store LocationFantastic furniture Rutherford
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chantelle, thanks so much for your kind words about our team in-store! Its great to hear you are enjoying our wide range and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

B Love

B Love

Fantastic furniture, fantastic pricing, fantastic staff and fantastic quality. This shop truly represents its name.

Easy to navigate. Extremely satisfied with the range and quality. Great staff. Spent hours in the store because we just kept finding great deals on fantastic furniture for our little slice of paradise.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi B Love, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Ashley

AshleyHunter Region, NSW

I LOVE the service I received and love my new product. A must visit!

Affordable, great range and great service! I bought a beautiful couch from the Rutherford store and was offered a choice of over 100 colours which was fantastic. I am set to receive my couch in 6 weeks time as I chose a colour that wasn't in stock. But I really can't believe how helpful they were there knowing I didn't have much money due to living on my own for the first time. They helped me find a product in my price range and the rest was history!

Store LocationRutherford Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ashley, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Rutherford. That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future and have passed your message onto the store. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Jo A

Jo AHunter Region, NSW

Looked for a mirror for weeks and found it at fantastic

I was looking for a mirror to suit my country cottage style. I was horrified that any thing I liked was over $500. But by chance passed fantastic so called in and got what I wanted for $99

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jo, thanks for deciding to shop with us! We're so glad you happened to stumble into our store and that you found what you were after. Looking forward to seeing you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Christine Hawkins

Christine HawkinsHunter Region, NSW

Great Value for great product.

We have purchased many items over the last 6 years and have always found the staff to be friendly, helpful and NEVER pushy. Love the range of products and the prices are very good. Ryan was our sales person on our last purchase and he was so helpful and his manners were great. We are older folk so manners are a big thing for us. Love Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Christine Hawkins, thanks so much for your continued support! We really appreciate it aswell as your kind words about our team in-store. We look forward to seeing you again! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team