Fantastic Furniture NSW, Tuggerah

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Tuggerah

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (78%) · Not as advertised (22%)

Sarah-Joe W.

Sarah-Joe W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Toddler bed

Staff member Sue was very helpful when searching for a toddler bed. Product knowledge was great. Overall, I am very happy with the service and product available.
We are still waiting on product arrival however assembly looks quite easy.

Store LocationTuggerah, NSW

Juno study furniture

Bought desk and two book shelves based on previous experience and great quality and backup service from staff to finish. The furniture was a breeze to put together and when finished was very solid

John
John

Will be back cheers

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with my purchases

I Love my new dining suite i can not wait for my lounge to arrive I have updated and my house looks so modern now at a minimum piece...
I did check other store and fantastic furniture had exactly what I was looking for.

Belinda Brown

Belinda BrownSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy customer

Was pressed for time, new what I wanted, lady heard me and the purchase was fast and easy. She was such a happy lady witch made it a lovely quick shopping experience, love that I can pay and pick up as fast as I want. Bed was value for money and my teenagers put it to tether with out fighting so must of been great to assemble and easy to follow instructions. Love how a pice of furniture can change a room, happy kids=happy mum

Perfection!!

Friendly staff, great layout and quality of product. I would recommend anyone to buy from Fantastic Furniture. The website is easy to navigate and staff know their products and where to locate them.

Store LocationBennett's Green
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shaz, thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the products, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Perfect solution mattress in a box

Perfect solution mattress in a box great guest solution and a happy customer. Nice helpfull staff had what I wanted in stock. Easy parking not too busy shop nice and clean

Store LocationTuggerah nsw
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Adri, thank you for shopping with us in Tuggerah. We're so glad that the team were so helpful and that you are happy with your new mattress. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great Store, Great Staff

My in store customer service today has been most impressive with my case being a little complicated. The staff know their stuff and nothing is too much trouble. Really impressed.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Tuggerah
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! It is great to hear that the staff were so helpful and knowledgeable. We are so thankful that you chose to shop with us in Tuggerah, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mrs C Evans

Mrs C EvansSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just what I needed!

We picked up an order and decided it wouldn't do the job we needed so we took it back for a complete change and there was no issue with the staff and the product was in stock so better again. We were completely satisfied.

Ray H

Ray HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome value. Easy set up.

Staff were very helpful and very happy. Products were varied and great value for money. Bought some bar stools cheap and a book case which was an ease to assemble.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFantastic Furniture, Tuggerah.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ray H, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

krysissohappySydney Surrounds, NSW

Toronto bookcase is back!!

After purchasing a Toronto entertainment unit early 2018, I was disappointed to learn that the matching bookcase had been deleted. Last week, we visited Fantastic Furniture at Tuggerah to look at other pieces to complete the "look" at home. SO excited to be told that the bookcase had been put back on the current range!! We then purchased a coffee table, side table, and bookcase. Will be purchasing the 9 pc extendable dining suite early next year, after painting our house, and putting down new flooring.
Will look amazing once completed.

Thanks Fantastic Furniture

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Tuggerah NSW

Thanks Ryan!
I would like to complement Chelsea on her "Fantastic" customer service and assistance too.
Would you kindly pass on our thanks to her.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi krysissohappy, I will be sure to pass your kind words along! Thanks very much. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Melissa S.

Melissa S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

handy location

Disappointed they no longer put furniture together before delivery have to use an outside source. Why does everything have to be flat packed not all off us can put together something from confusing or minimal instructions.

Suujoy

SuujoyGorokan

A great shopping experience

Smiling staff always lead me into this store It’s affordable and really excellent quality for the price.
You can furnish your whole house at this one stop shop.
The only drawback is most of it comes in flat packs.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suujoy, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Tuggerah and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Janet Sharp

Janet Sharp

Excellent staff

Staff assistance in selecting the correct product for my needs, item was in stock and the item was promptly and carefully placed in to our vehicle.
The packaging was excellent and the assembly instructions easy to understand.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Janet, thank you so much for shopping with us in Tuggerah. We are thrilled to hear about your experience, and we would love to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery time

Sales person said delivery would be 2 weeks, now in 3rd week and they still can't tell me when delivery will be. I won't ever use their delivery device again.

September 4th 2019 Update: Faulty product & very bad delivery time span

My Evans lounge was faulty & they tried to cover up. After 2 weeks replacement delivery was booked for morning between 7am to midday, they call on the delivery day at 9.20am & now can't deliver unto 12.30pm till 2.30pm. Never again!

Brilliant

Easily navigated the store to find what I wanted. Although staff were very busy they spoke to me straight away. Got the help I needed with a smile. Awesome service!

Store LocationTuggerah Nsw

Great setting

It was easy to navigate the store.A good range of everything. The assembling is easy. Love the dining chairs range. Have purchased a few things and I have had no trouble with anything.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thank you very much for shopping with us in Tuggerah. It is great to hear that you enjoy our range of furniture, and we would love to see you back again! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Good value furniture

Good experience just one issue with our order but it was rectified and we are happy with our purchases. Some pieces are easier then other pieces to put together. Staff was friendly

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Lisa S, We are so happy to hear your issue was rectified in a timely manner! We hope you are now enjoying your new furniture and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Excellent Service

The staff were extremely helpful. I purchased a bed frame and the salesperson and loading dock staff unpacked it, allowed me to inspect it, before I paid for it, and then helped me squeeze it into my car. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with the product and had everything I needed to get it home. Thank you very much. It was the highlight of my week.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

lhave a house full of fantastic products

the stores are well layed out always sastisfied with the range and quality
the staff are so friendly and remember me when I return
assembling the furniture is straight forward instructions are clear

Store Locationtuggerah
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Deb I, thank you for choosing to shop with us at Tuggerah! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our store and products, as well as our team in store! We hope to serve you in store again soon. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic Team

Chels Yeahh

Chels YeahhSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loving my new table! Our last one was over sided for the area it was in after we moved and this table is just perfect !

The table is just amazing ! Is exactly what we needed ! Is secure and stable ! Perfect size for the area it is needed in.
Assemble was a little hard with the first 2 bolts but once you got the hang of it, was pretty easy.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chels Yeahh, We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new table! Sorry to hear you had some trouble with assembly. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team