Part of Fantastic Furniture 4.5

4.3

mjbrown
mjbrown2 posts

Customer service was excellent

I was served by Euser at the Warrawong store, he was very polite, respectful and very helpful. He really made my experience easy. Show reply
Gina
Gina

Absolutely beautiful

This is beautiful table very affordable but looks very expensive very light easy to clean & the chairs I chose are very comfortable Show reply
Julesjoel
Julesjoel2 posts

Exceptional service

Easy transaction and fast and friendly customer service. No messing around got my product fast and was out in no time at all. Show details ·  1
Helen R.
Helen R.Illawarra, NSW
  NSW, Warrawong

Excellent service and after care

I am so happy with ALL I bought. My lounge is comfy, Dinning room chairs are too. Table looks great. On delivery day it never arrived so I called at 3.30pm & spoke with Chris, he checked & there was a small error so he arranged delivery for the very next day! As a way of saying sorry, he waived the delivery fee for the two lounge chairs that I have on back order. Good old fashion service you don't see much anymore. Show details ·  1
Sharon N.
Sharon N.Illawarra, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Warrawong

This is just what I wanted

We had to assemble the pantry we got but there was no drama..it was easy to find and purchase the quality is good and strong and the staff are great Show details ·  1
Taylah
Taylah
  NSW, Warrawong

Good quality for price - stylish

The flat pack was a little difficult to put together but the quality of the dresser is great. Looks timeless in our daughters room. Show reply
Helen
HelenIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Affordable quality

We were looking to buy some barstools for our reconditioned kitchen and after looking at a number of stores we were delighted to find the ideal barstools for us at Fantastic Furniture. As a bonus, the quality and price were also great. The range of products was amazing. Show details ·  2
Rohit S.
Rohit S.4 posts
Lynne
LynneIllawarra, NSW3 posts

5 weeks waiting. No product.no one knows where is.no one seems to care

Still haven't received product.
Over 5 weeks no one seems to know where it is nor seem to care. Show details
Chloe I.
Chloe I.Illawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Warrawong

Oops! Oh well!

Went into the store just to browse. Ended up buying a cabinet instead!
Granted, I did need the cabinet - but it was still very much an impulse buy.
Works great, was easy to put together (with two people), service was prompt and delivery guys were quick.
The wonderful service I keep getting from this place is making it really hard to keep my budget in check! Show details ·  1
Natalie
NatalieIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Warrawong

Easy to assemble and outstanding service!

The Niva range is a gorgeous design and the Ohio shelves are the easiest flatpack ive ever put together. Service in store and at the warehouse exceptional as always. Show details ·  1
Iman
Iman2 posts
  NSW, Warrawong

Easy to purchase online with a good range of payment options. Easy to click and collect, availability of product good. Show details ·  1
Tracey
Tracey2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Warrawong

Easy pick up service

Pick up service was extremely easy, very prompt and straight forward. The ease of the buzzer waiting for your turn made it a pleasant experience. Show details ·  1
Claudia Garcia
Claudia GarciaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Warrawong

Perfect colour and loving it

Loving the Havana furniture, solid great colour , love how it matches other colours . Everyone loves my colour of my furniture awsome choice . Show reply
Peter S.