Claudia Garcia

Claudia GarciaSydney, NSW

Perfect colour and loving it.

Loving the Havana furniture, solid great colour , love how it matches other colours . Everyone loves my colour of my furniture awsome choice .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Claudia, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're thrilled that you like our Havana range, and we hope to see you back in our Warrawong store again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Peter S.

Peter S.Illawarra, NSW

Animal hairs and food in carpet

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

The good prices pulled me in and the great service keeps me coming back!

Great value and super fast friendly service. From the moment I chose the item I wanted it took literally 10 minutes to have it paid for and in my car. You can't get much better than that!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Warrawong. It is great to hear about the service received and the quick experience with your purchase too! We hope to serve you again soon. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Warrawong compares to other Furniture Shops

Sadaf Juned

Sadaf JunedIllawarra, NSW

Perfect customer care and guidance

It was pretty easy to navigate entire store and the staff was helpful and patient. We took our time to decide what we wanted and were pretty happy.
Quality is good and easy to assemble.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sadaf, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Warrawong. We are glad to hear about the service received from our team, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Pam

Pam

Shut This Store Down

Please close this store down. You clearly can't keep up with the demand . I have emailed so many times about my online order and no response!!! I have paid for this bed now where is the bed??! Where is your costumer service phone number? Oh you don't have one because you would have that many complaints it's a joke. Don't ever buy from this place !!!!!! Absolute joke. Give my money back if you cant give mr my bed!!!!! expect more bad reviews. I'm annoyed.

Fantastic value for money

It was easy to navigate the store.
Pretty satisfied with the range
The quality of product was great
I assembled all the furniture by myself

JESSICA B.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Satisfied Customer, thank you for shopping with us! We are happy to hear you found our store easy to navigate and you are enjoying our wide range. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Absolutely fantastic!

Great service and easy to assemble. Took longer than expected to arrive but were kept up to date throughout the whole process.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Emma, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Warrawong. We're glad to hear about the service received, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

So happy

Yes easy to follow steps came together great looked amazing when the bedroom suit was built fantastic is a great place to purchase furniture to fill a house nicely an at a reasonable price

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Toni, thank you for shopping with us! It is great to hear you found assembly easy and we hope you are enjoying your new bedroom furniture. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

excellent customer service from start to finish quick delievery quick assemble im happy.thank you jackie

I always look for Jackie,that way I walk out a very happy lady.Excellent service from the moment I walk in the store until I walk out.Thats why I always go back and don't go anywhere else.I know im going to find what im looking for,see you guys soon.

Jade

JadeIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service!

Excellent range of products on offer. Great display options, colours available and had my option in stock in store which was great. Lovely service and all employees kept their distance (COVID) which made us comfortable. Will be back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jade, We are so glad to hear you are enjoying our wide range of furniture in-store and it is fantastic to hear you had a great experience with our team! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Illawarra, NSW

Friendly Staff

Store was clean and easy to move about, plenty of choices on products. The staff there are all happy and ready to help you, very friendly. I'm very happy with my purchase of our new lounge, would highly recommend

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debbie, thank you very much for shopping with us in Warrawong. It is great to hear that the staff are so helpful and friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Carina

CarinaIllawarra, NSW

Always excited to shop at fantastic furniture

I'm always happy to shop at fantastic furniture warrawong, the staff are always friendly and helpful, the prices are great and always something new to find, the stock and products are affordable and of good quality, my children now call their home fantasticly furnished

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carina, It is wonderful to hear you have had great experiences with our Warrawong team in-store! We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great price great service

I just wandered around the store looking for what I was after. There is a lot to see, and I eas asked several times by staff if I needed help. I was just happy to browse, until I found what I wanted

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dennise, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you found what you wanted, and we hope to see you browsing in the Warrawong store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

MUMOFONE

MUMOFONEIllawarra, NSW

The staff are approachable, knowledgeable and friendly especially during this pandemic

I love the staff at my local store. I never have an issue with being served.
I haven't received my couch yet but the store is layed out pretty well considering they are needing to consider social distancing. I loved the fact the staff gave me information to be able to assemble my couch once it arrives.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear about the service received from the Warrawong team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great Service

So Happy with my New 2 Seater Tivoli Sofa.Replaced my Ageing 20 year old lounge which was also from Fantastic Furniture so the Quality is Awesome.Very efficient customer service at Warrawong too.

Nadine

NadineIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful customer service

I recently purchased office equipment and I was extremely pleased with the helpful and friendly service from the staff. Nothing was a problem and any questions I had regarding my purchases she would investigate straight away. I personally believe that it is great value for money. The store was very clean and easy to move around. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again to the Warrawong Store.

Diana Kamhiya

Diana KamhiyaIllawarra, NSW

the customer service very roud very bad service I don't recommended to anyone and the order been delya

the staff very roud and bad service and the order been delya for more I been told the service customer very very roud I was unhappy at all very bad staff

Mermaid69

Mermaid69Illawarra, NSW

Be honest with your customers

Whilst happy with products, I was not happy when I had to ensemble Items especially when I asked did they come assembled and was told yes? misleading! And the young driver was not happy he had to put together recliners even if it was only two pieces.

Linda RIllawarra, NSW

Great value for money!

I purchased a queen bedroom suite from their range, I went in and knew what I wanted as this was the same bedroom suite I ordered previously for another room so, knew it was good quality and was extremely happy with it. The staff member Damian or Daimon (Can't remember exact spelling) was so helpful and appreciative of my business. I even went back to purchase 4 bar stools that were great value and quality because of the customer service I received. All staff were busy and from what I saw they were all very attentive to their customers

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for shopping at our Warrawong store! We are so glad to hear about the service received and also that you are happy with the goods as well. We hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

For sure!

happy

happyIllawarra, NSW

Our one stop furniture shop

Easy to find things in the store, a good range and value for money. I have assembled items with no problem at all. Fantastic Furniture is the first shop my wife and i look at for furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We hope to see you and your wife in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.