Fantastic Furniture NSW, Warrawong

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Warrawong

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (17)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (80%) · Not as advertised (20%)

Quick efficient service

The stock in the Warrawong Store is easily accessible and there was a good lot of staff and so assistance was given straight away. Everything was well set out and it was clear where to head for the product we were looking for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Catherine, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Katrina T.Illawarra, NSW

Fibreglass throughout furniture packaging

Annabell

AnnabellIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Went in looking for specific item and within 10 mins Jennifer had helped us with advice and we got what we needed. Helped to bring it out to the car.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annabell, thank you so much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that Jennifer from our Warrawong store was so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Matty L.

Matty L.Illawarra, NSW

Best quality for price you'll find in Australia hands down!

Everything was extremely easy to find in store
Great range and the best Prices you'll find in Australia..
And assembly took about 15 - 20 minutes
I would recommend Fantastic Furniture to absolutely anyone

Store LocationWarrawong, NSW

Shelley P.

Shelley P.Illawarra, NSW

fantastic service

walked in easy to find the area. Not a huge range to choose from but totally satisfied. Assembly was easy. Male staff so helpful and friendly, overall very happy with our purchase of our display cabinet.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelley, thank you for sharing your in-store experience online! it is great to hear you are enjoying our range and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

barry hall

barry hallIllawarra, NSW

excellent for storage and showcasing items

great store to navigate and fantastic range quality of the item purchased was excellent, not able to assemble myself but got someone someone to do it for me for a very reasonable cost

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Barry, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the store and the product you purchased. Hopefully we will see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ashleigh

AshleighIllawarra, NSW

Value for money, exactly what I wanted!

We were previously given the Havana TV unit and decided to buy the coffee table to match. We also purchased a new rug to go with it and it has completely changed our living room, I love it, and cant wait to come back and buy the buffet setting for our front foyer as well. We were also able to buy a coffee table that had been damaged in assembly (I assume) but knowing we could fix it, were able to purchase it at nearly 50% off. Amazing value!! Thank you Fantastic.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ashleigh, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your purchase, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Vikki

VikkiIllawarra, NSW

This is perfect can’t live without it

I was very impressed with my customer service the sales assistant Chrissy from the Warrawong store was very helpful and had bubbly personality she climb the ladder three times for me to get the actual canvas pictures I was looking at to buy. Even the men in the warehouse were very helpful and friendly no problems at all. Thank you Chrissy you were fantastic your an assist to the store
(Warrawong ).

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Chris at warrawong was great, very patient with our decision changing and working out our finances. She acknowledged our two boys who were bored. She is a credit to Fantastic!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Cheerful staff

Very easy to navigate within this store.. i was satisfied with the range of products available :)
Very easy to assemble furniture
Friendly staff to assist with all of our questions!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It is wonderful to hear our team were friendly and helpful and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Disappointing

I bought a desk and assembled it with a family member. The whole process was difficult and annoying to put together. When it was finally done, the bolts inside the desk broke after three days. I had to take the desk back to the store and exchange it for a new one. When I went to check out at the register, I was left waiting for a staff member for 15 minutes. That was fine because I knew they were busy (it was around lunch time as well) but none of the staff even acknowledged me standing there, despite the fact that they would walk over with other customers. A simple hello would have sufficed, and I would have been more than happy to wait. Overall I wouldn’t recommend. You get what you pay for unfortunately.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Kathy

KathyIllawarra, NSW

Great range and value

3rd time buying a couch from here, great store and great value products, very good customer service. The couches ive bought here in the past have lasted many years and still look great.

Rob

RobIllawarra, NSW

Great Value

Friendly service, really good prices, easy delivery, and assembly was a breeze. Recently purchased in store and found everything you want when you are buying furniture. Would definitely buy here again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Too easy 5 stars

Store is affordable and with the large range of available items, you could easily fully furnish a full house with the one stop shop to suit ones budget and quality

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mark, we are so happy to hear that you enjoy our range of furniture. Thank you for shopping with us in Warrawong. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great customer service, beautiful furniture/ fabrics at great prices.

We were satisfied with our bedroom suite and furniture and the selection of fabrics available. Great customer service, very helpful, great quality, prices and variety. Easy to assemble at home.

Store LocationWarrawong, NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eileen P, Thanks very much for your kind words! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bedroom furniture and received great service in-store. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jenny

JennyIllawarra, NSW

Great Service and Quality Furniture

To be honest I was surprised by the friendly service, advice and quality Fantastic Furniture had to offer. I recently purchased online and in store and I would highly recommend!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Warrawong store were helpful and friendly, and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jacko

JackoIllawarra, NSW

A joy to own

easy to navigate the store with a large range of products on display and all products were of excellent quality and easy to assemble and instructions were easy to follow

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jacko, thank you for choosing to shop with us! It is great to hear that our store was easy to navigate and that you were satisfied with our products. We do hope to see you in the Warrawong store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Pamela

PamelaIllawarra, NSW

Easy to shop in, staff are helpful but not pushy. The range was adequate (in terms of what I was looking for) but not huge. The quality is good. Assembly was easy (but then it was not me assembling it)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pamela, thanks for shopping with us in store and taking the time to share your feedback on our products! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Best service

Friendly staff and great advice. I’ve bought nearly all my furniture from there. I loved the fact I was able to return a piece of furniture that would not fit in my living area. The store manager was lovely. I love Fantastic’s warranty on there products. They always go through with what they offer without any hassles. I enjoy shopping at this store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

amazing staff member

The lady i delt with was amazing so friendly super helpful. She got what i needed straight away carried to my car for me and help with other products

Shop LocationNSW, Warrawong