Fantastic Furniture NSW, Warrawong

Fantastic Furniture NSW, Warrawong

excellent customer service from start to finish quick delievery quick assemble im happy.thank you jackie

I always look for Jackie,that way I walk out a very happy lady.Excellent service from the moment I walk in the store until I walk out.Thats why I always go back and don't go anywhere else.I know im going to find what im looking for,see you guys soon.

Jade

JadeIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service!

Excellent range of products on offer. Great display options, colours available and had my option in stock in store which was great. Lovely service and all employees kept their distance (COVID) which made us comfortable. Will be back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jade, We are so glad to hear you are enjoying our wide range of furniture in-store and it is fantastic to hear you had a great experience with our team! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Debbie M.

Debbie M.Illawarra, NSW

Friendly Staff

Store was clean and easy to move about, plenty of choices on products. The staff there are all happy and ready to help you, very friendly. I'm very happy with my purchase of our new lounge, would highly recommend

Store LocationWarrawong NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Debbie, thank you very much for shopping with us in Warrawong. It is great to hear that the staff are so helpful and friendly, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture NSW, Warrawong compares to other Furniture Shops

Carina

CarinaIllawarra, NSW

Always excited to shop at fantastic furniture

I'm always happy to shop at fantastic furniture warrawong, the staff are always friendly and helpful, the prices are great and always something new to find, the stock and products are affordable and of good quality, my children now call their home fantasticly furnished

Store LocationWarrawong nsw
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carina, It is wonderful to hear you have had great experiences with our Warrawong team in-store! We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great price great service

I just wandered around the store looking for what I was after. There is a lot to see, and I eas asked several times by staff if I needed help. I was just happy to browse, until I found what I wanted

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dennise, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you found what you wanted, and we hope to see you browsing in the Warrawong store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

MUMOFONE

MUMOFONEIllawarra, NSW

The staff are approachable, knowledgeable and friendly especially during this pandemic

I love the staff at my local store. I never have an issue with being served.
I haven't received my couch yet but the store is layed out pretty well considering they are needing to consider social distancing. I loved the fact the staff gave me information to be able to assemble my couch once it arrives.

Store LocationWarrawong nsw
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear about the service received from the Warrawong team, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great Service

So Happy with my New 2 Seater Tivoli Sofa.Replaced my Ageing 20 year old lounge which was also from Fantastic Furniture so the Quality is Awesome.Very efficient customer service at Warrawong too.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW.

Nadine

NadineIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful customer service

I recently purchased office equipment and I was extremely pleased with the helpful and friendly service from the staff. Nothing was a problem and any questions I had regarding my purchases she would investigate straight away. I personally believe that it is great value for money. The store was very clean and easy to move around. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again to the Warrawong Store.

Diana Kamhiya

Diana KamhiyaIllawarra, NSW

the customer service very roud very bad service I don't recommended to anyone and the order been delya

the staff very roud and bad service and the order been delya for more I been told the service customer very very roud I was unhappy at all very bad staff

Mermaid69

Mermaid69Illawarra, NSW

Be honest with your customers

Whilst happy with products, I was not happy when I had to ensemble Items especially when I asked did they come assembled and was told yes? misleading! And the young driver was not happy he had to put together recliners even if it was only two pieces.

Linda RIllawarra, NSW

Great value for money!

I purchased a queen bedroom suite from their range, I went in and knew what I wanted as this was the same bedroom suite I ordered previously for another room so, knew it was good quality and was extremely happy with it. The staff member Damian or Daimon (Can't remember exact spelling) was so helpful and appreciative of my business. I even went back to purchase 4 bar stools that were great value and quality because of the customer service I received. All staff were busy and from what I saw they were all very attentive to their customers

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, thanks so much for shopping at our Warrawong store! We are so glad to hear about the service received and also that you are happy with the goods as well. We hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

For sure!

happy

happyIllawarra, NSW

Our one stop furniture shop

Easy to find things in the store, a good range and value for money. I have assembled items with no problem at all. Fantastic Furniture is the first shop my wife and i look at for furniture.

Store LocationWarrawong.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We hope to see you and your wife in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Karina revell

Karina revellIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service

Jackie was fantastic and patient with me taking my time over 2 visits to make up my mind very informative ,happy made my shopping experience stress free...the prices were also fantastic

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Julie C

Julie CIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Everything

I purchased a white metal queen size bed that I had seen online. It was excellent value for money and I am more than happy with the quality. The service I received was excellent and it was delivered the next day. It was easy to assemble with a brochure that explained the instructions for each step very explicitly with diagrams. The bed looks fabulous in my guest room. Thank you Fantastic.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture, Warrawong
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so glad to hear that you received such great service, and that the bed was so easy to assemble. We hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Quick efficient service

The stock in the Warrawong Store is easily accessible and there was a good lot of staff and so assistance was given straight away. Everything was well set out and it was clear where to head for the product we were looking for.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Catherine, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Katrina T.Illawarra, NSW

Fibreglass throughout furniture packaging

Annabell

AnnabellIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Went in looking for specific item and within 10 mins Jennifer had helped us with advice and we got what we needed. Helped to bring it out to the car.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annabell, thank you so much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that Jennifer from our Warrawong store was so helpful, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Matty L.

Matty L.Illawarra, NSW

Best quality for price you'll find in Australia hands down!

Everything was extremely easy to find in store
Great range and the best Prices you'll find in Australia..
And assembly took about 15 - 20 minutes
I would recommend Fantastic Furniture to absolutely anyone

Store LocationWarrawong, NSW

Shelley P.

Shelley P.Illawarra, NSW

fantastic service

walked in easy to find the area. Not a huge range to choose from but totally satisfied. Assembly was easy. Male staff so helpful and friendly, overall very happy with our purchase of our display cabinet.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelley, thank you for sharing your in-store experience online! it is great to hear you are enjoying our range and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

barry hall

barry hallIllawarra, NSW

excellent for storage and showcasing items

great store to navigate and fantastic range quality of the item purchased was excellent, not able to assemble myself but got someone someone to do it for me for a very reasonable cost

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Barry, thanks so much for shopping with us in Warrawong. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the store and the product you purchased. Hopefully we will see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.