Fantastic Furniture NT, Darwin

Fantastic Furniture NT, Darwin

What a unexpected pleasure

I had already checked online what item I was requiring from in store so my experience was short & sweet. Located the bed I wished to purchase super easy from the Bedding section after being acknowledged by 2 staff whom asked if I needed assistance. I attended the service counter which was busy with another customer, but I was acknowledged with a smile and reassurance it would not be a long wait. My experience with the lovely lady staff member was wonderful, she was very helpful and friendly. My experience with the item pickup was just as good. Overall my trip to Fantastic Furniture was super pleasant and I will certainly return in the future.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nataleen, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience in our Darwin store. We are so happy to hear about the service you received, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time! Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Danielle S.

Danielle S.Litchfield, NT

Disgusting Toilets

Used the toilet while I was there & it was disgusting with overflowing bin and general dirtiness! When advising the staff was replied to with its political they wont pay to get it cleaned.

Thank you guys!

Navigating the store was easy and could see a wide range of products from any part of the store. Staff was very friendly and was knew the products, look forward to coming instore again

Store LocationFantastic Furnitures - Darwin

Not a great service

Order some furniture and paid to get it deliver, but 3 items were missing when I call the customer services after waiting 20 minute on phone they said will contact me after investigation but never called me back still waiting, disappointed

Nathan

NathanDarwin, NT

Fantastic - not just cheapie furniture

We have been looking for a small chaise lounge to fit in a fairly small area. Fantastic have a great range to choose from, and they are not just cheap flimsy pieces (as I had mistakenly believed).

The option to select from a wide range of fabrics was the main selling point for us, don't have to settle for boring greys, beiges or black (which hideously seems to be the trend at the moment).

Staff were very helpful and not too pushy.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Amazing quality furniture for an affordable price!

Very easy to navigate around the store and to find what I was looking for. The range of products, the quality and price was also spot on. Although assembly was a little hard for the bed frame overall it was still do able and came together perfectly. I’m in love with fantastic furniture!

Eliza a.

Eliza a.Palmerston, NT

Loved every second of purchasing from these guys.

Making my way around the store was easy, everything was laid out perfectly. I got what I wanted and now am waiting for it to come. Great work fantastic furniture.

Store LocationNorthern Territory Darwin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eliza a, thanks very much for your review! We are happy to hear you found the store easy to navigate and we hope you are enjoying your new furniture soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Neupane

NeupaneDarwin, NT

This is fantastic

It was fantastic and it was easy for me to get my Furniture’s from there and the service was absolutely fantastic and I will love to visit the store again

Store LocationFantastic furniture NT darwin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Neupane, We are happy to hear shopping with us was easy for you and its great to hear you received wonderful service! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Cassandra

CassandraDarwin, NT

Absoutely disgusted and will never shop here again!

Ordered a couch with chaise back in March, was told 8-10 weeks which was fine as we hadn't moved in to our house yet, 11 weeks and still nothing, was then told at 15 weeks it will be here this week then next day get a call saying it will be another 6 weeks away and all they could offer was free delivery and $100 off. so I cancelled my order got my money back and then the next day get a call saying they have that couch in stock now and I can have it full price and I have to pay delivery. No thanks I went to Amart furniture and waited 2 weeks. never again will I go to fantastic furniture, they honestly couldn't care less. Amart were so accommodating and will continue my business there.

Store Locationdarwin

Value for money

Very happy with the mattress in a box. Good value for money. Also, the staff were very friendly and supportive. The pickup staff assisted me to load up the goods.

Store LocationDarwin Store
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Darwin! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your mattress, and that our staff were friendly and supportive. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Scott

ScottRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Service was a letdown, with staff manning registers instead of assisting customers!

We purchased a number of items from the store but we were seeking assistance from staff from the moment we entered, but no staff were forthcoming to assist, with them choosing to stay at the registers rather than assist customers with their selections.

Letty

LettyDarwin, NT

Great value

Staff are super friendly, initially went to a different big name furniture brand and was disappointed so left to visit Fantastic Furniture and was immediately greeted and assisted.
Items are beautiful and great value for the price.
Initially bought a bed and mattress but went back for more the next day.
Definitely recommend!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Letty, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Darwin and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Kristy

KristyDarwin, NT

Exceptional Customer Service

Staff are fantastic. The customer service I received was exceptional. They had what I wanted in stock to collect straight away. The warehouse staff were so helpful. Very happy with my experience at Fantastic Furniture :)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, That is wonderful to hear you received exceptional service from our team in-store and at the warehouse! We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

JOSIE

JOSIEDarwin, NT

Darwin great customer service

Love this store, the staff are always friendly and helpful and leave you alone if you want to browse. It is well stocked and the items easy to assemble, I love that you can buy different items at different times and the same product brand is still available so you can purchase as required.

Store LocationDARWIN
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Josie, thanks veru much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you always receive great service and are enjoying our wide product range! We look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great value for money

Easy to navigate store. Mostly happy with the quality product finishes. Very friendly staff especially the men at the back where you collect your goods. Did all they could to fit my goods in my small car.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture NT, Darwin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maria, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bad service

Went in store no one around to help items had no price tags and no staff to ask had to wait over 20 min before any help given and there was only one other person in the store looking around

Chelsea

ChelseaDarwin, NT

Amazing Team in the Darwin NT store!!

Great customer service, great products and great value for money. I purchased the Toronto King bedroom suite and it was affordable, easy to assemble and the bedroom suite was easy enough to assemble at home.

Store LocationDarwin NT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chelsea, thank you for shopping with us in Darwin! We are delighted to hear of your experience in store and hope you are enjoying your new Toronto King bed! We hope to serve you again in store soon. Regards, Angelina and the Fantastic Team.

Great prices, good products and helpful staff.

Smooth experience all the way. Good prices with helpful staff.
Would recommend if you are looking to buy furniture for house or office.

Shop LocationDarwin

Great customer Service!!

Purchased a lounge and beds for my 3 kids through these guys and the customer service was great!
the guy was so patient with me deciding and telling me different options to help suit my and my kids needs.
i cant wait for everything to arrive and be set up :)

will definitely be back!

plus who can complain with great prices and amazing sales!!

Shop LocationDarwin NT
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Friendly staff great service.

Fantastic Furniture are to be congratulated on the friendly quick service they provide. They also provide an excellent range of affordable furniture. Well done!

Shop LocationDarwin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eric, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team