Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (602)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t have gone anywhere else!

Click and Collect was great. I was contacted within 10 minutes of my order being placed to advise me that it was ready for collection. The product itself was good quality. Looked just like the photo and was easy to assemble. Fantastic overall experience.

Philippa A.

Philippa A.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother with online click and collect

Purchased product via online click and collect took 4 hours for store to receive order and two interactions with online help. If I buy a product here again will not bother with online store

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

You get what you pay for

The online site is user friendly, with a good range of products. Assembly was fairly easy, although the printed instructions weren’t very clear, so I found them on the website.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandra, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of shopping online! We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Ching

ChingPerth, WA

Fast response

Excellent, They have friendly and good communication with the staff.
Affordable price, the product is in good quality. The store is nice, tidy, clean and well arranged. Im amazed with the service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ching, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lana Sunshine

Lana SunshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

1 hour from order to pick up

I ordered easily online and pick up confirmation came through about 10 minutes later! Just clarify whether you are picking up from the store or the warehouse. From order to pick up was 1 hour which is excellent. I am very happy with the service at the warehouse, in store as well as the quailty and price of my lamp shade.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lana Sunshine, it is great to hear you were able to collect your order quickly and received great service from our team! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Elizabeth E Dyson

Elizabeth E DysonFar North Queensland, QLD

Just right for me...love it

I was very satisfied with every aspect of the purchase, delivery, and assembly of my new bedroom suite. I downsized after becoming widowed, and find the new smaller bed suits my needs now

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Elizabeth E Dyson, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bianca G.

Bianca G.Hobart, TAS

So happy! And great prices they had exactly what I was looking for

Easy to find for what I was looking for. I'm very sastifed with my purchase. Could be more of a range of products to purchase but overall I'm very happy

Product Appearance As advertised

Practical and value for money

Needed to supplement existing furniture, so we knew pretty well what we wanted. The website made it easy to find and purchase what we wanted and delivery was reasonably priced for a large item. Not having to leave home was nice!

Judy Alcock

Judy AlcockSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic range of products in my budget

Because I was already a Fantastic furniture customer my latest purchase popped up in my email as a suggestion which was perfect. The furniture was easy to assemble and quality is fine.

Perfect

The service was awesome had my bed within 3 days excellent delivery excellent product would recommend to anyone who is looking for a excellent product for a reasonable price would buy from online store again.

Rosemarie W.

Rosemarie W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Shopping made easy!!!!

With mobility issues I find the online store a great way of shopping.Its very easy and coveniant way to shop. Im so excited for my purchase to arrive..YAY!!!! I love Fantastic Furniture!!!

Pantry Perfection

This is a great double door pantry. I have had the single door version but needed more space. It is so perfect and sturdy. Super spacious. Delivery service was exceptional. Was work to put together but worth the Pantry.

Sandie R.

Sandie R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience!

Completed my order with ease online and it was available for collection almost immediately! Customer service and assistance provided was amazing, thank you to the team in the warehouse. Highly recommend!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sandie, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience online and in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Convenient, Fast, & Efficient

My first experience with Fantastic Furniture and I can say it was great! I ordered a mattress and a bed online and I’m so happy that I chose to do so with them. The website was informative and helpful, prices are reasonable and affordable, measurements were accurate, delivery process was very efficient, & assembly was also easy as well! Definitely recommended from me.

Lina

LinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bedroom Showcase

Been shopping around for affordable quality double bed. So busy looking around so tried shopping online and found Fantastic Furniture just click , use Afterpay and requested delivery with ease. Perfect .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lina, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of shopping online! We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Michelle E

Michelle ESydney, NSW

Easy as!

I had to purchase a bedside table for my granddaughter so thinking it would save a bit of time I thought I’d purchase it online and pick it up on my way past. Knowing the name of the item, it was a super quick process and within 30 mins I had received a text to say it was ready to be picked up.
The ladies were super lovely in the store itself and the item was easy to put together and all the parts were accounted for. For me it was an all round 10/10 experience.

Cirena B.

Cirena B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing shag chair

It was appropriately priced, easy to assemble and sturdy, except my cat likes it and I don’t have the heart to tell him it’s for me. really comfy and an easy height to tuck away

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cirena! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you (and your cat!) are happy with the product, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Jivani and the Fantastic Team.

nan

nanSydney, NSW

Knox Bookcase and Geo 16 Cube Shelf

The website offered a large range of bookcase to choose from.
The pick up by my husband was easy with help from a staff member.
Both items were perfect for the use they were bought for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Love the customer service!! Simply amazing!

I had problems with the quality of the product (it teared after a week), so I contacted customer service online through email and they were just absolutely amazing. The person I was in contact with was very responsive and supportive. I let him know that I wanted a refund, and it was sorted out for me with no problems at all. I got a full refund, including the delivery fee. I loved the service, and ended up re-buying a different product from the store, and this time, the quality is more durable :) Thank you Fantastic Furniture!

Miami sofa

The website is a complete breeze to use and the products are always of great quality and affordable prices not to mention fantastic furniture has great payment options available I will continue to use there products. I have never had to assemble the furniture myself that's what I got a husband for LOL I just do the shopping. although he never complains and has the furniture up very quickly

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shylin, thanks so much for shopping with us online. We are glad to hear that your husband never complains about assembling our furniture, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.