Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (559)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

P Me

P MeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Easy And Efficient

Quite happy with how easy it was to buy on line.
Very happy with what I brought .
The range of products was great.
Assembly wasn't bad at all just followed the instructions.

Diane

DianeCentral West, NSW

Quality, Value & Efficiency

Can’t live without it.

Very affordable, good quality and great service! I love this place and buy all my furniture from here. Order was ready quickly and the pickup was great and they were very helpful. Definitely recommend!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sophie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are so glad to hear about the service received, and we appreciate the recommendation too. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Pina M.

Pina M.Sydney, NSW

Product quality

Purchased office equipment and chairs, via click and collect and delivery.
My experience was fantastic. The pick up was ready and so was the deliver on time.
The assemble instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Good pricing for a quality product.

very professional

very friendly customer care,
overall I am a happy customer
received the order within 3 days
product in good shape, as expected.
online chat with customer care is super quick and helpful

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ruby! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. It is amazing to hear that you received such positive service, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

ROSIE

ROSIEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service!

Very disappointed with communication and service, would not buy again ! Ordered product and 3/4 weeks still no product and lost in transit when driver rang to say he was delivering certain day !

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Good quality and fast delivery

Very satisfy with my purchases with Fantastic Furniture. Good quality and fast delivery. After confirm my order someone called me to arrange delivery time, also delivery man called me 30 minutes before arrival, it's comfortable. Highly recommend.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Daisy, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Billy-Dean

Billy-DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prices, Really New Styles and Great Service

I used Fantastic Furnitures Click and Collect Service, they gave me a 1-3 week wait time but I got a call the next day at lunch time saying our furniture is ready. I was amazed at how quick and efficient their service was. Their Customer service staff were super friendly and pleasant to deal with. My Wife and I bought a new Waverly Dinning set and a Niva Buffet, the Quality is Fantastic (no pun intended) haha. We will definitely be back.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Billy-Dean, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that your order was ready so much earlier than quoted, and we can't wait to see you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Christine S

Christine SMelbourne

So comfortable!!

My "cheap" Fantastic sofas are SOOO much more comfortable than my $$$ Nick Scali sofa - the Nick Scali is now in the dog's room. Fantastic furniture in the living room - so much more comfortable!!!

Scott

ScottFar North Queensland, QLD

Kids King Single Bed & Mattress

Easy online purchase and value for money. Could not find these beds cheaper anywhere else. The style is modern and suits our decor. The kids love both beds and enjoy bouncing on the mattresses. Finally the kids are not sleeping in the parents room!
It took me 1 hour to assemble both beds with no help.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Scott, thank you for choosing to shop with us online. It is great to hear that your kids love the beds and that assembly was such a breeze! We hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Abbas

AbbasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will never place any order online

Not quite happy with my online experience. Product delivery is taking too longer time and I had terrible experience with purchasing just a small dining table, probably coming locally and not from overseas. While design, price and market value would be just OK, product delivery is not good at all. Would never recommend anyone to place the order online. Just go to store and make your purchases. For online, do not consider Fantastic Furniture as your choice, otherwise you would be suffering like me.

ATD

ATDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and price

Very easy to to navigate website.
Online store Stocked exactly what I was looking for. Good quality product and great price point. Easily assembled at home in no time at all.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for shopping with us online and taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear that you were able to find what you were after, and we would love to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tina

TinaSydney, NSW

Nice product range at good price

I like the wide variety of products at Fantastic Furniture. Many of them have associated combo-items which would give our living space a neat, unified look. The prices are reasonable, service is good and delivery is prompt.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you have received good service and prompt delivery from us, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Cass

CassPerth, WA

Fantastic service and products

Gemma was super friendly and helpful in advising me of my purchases.
It was busy but she made the time to help me with measurements and inform me of colours ect that I could have within a few days

Fantastic!!!!

Great fast and convenient service and cheap quality product. My girls love love love their new toddler beds. I ordered online and collected from warehouse all in under 20 mins!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that your girls love their new beds, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Amazing quality and easy set up

Was a bit sceptical about buying a metal folding bed frame online, but wow I pleasantly surprised! I use it as my everyday bed frame and it is so sturdy and assembly wouldn't have been easier! Highly recommended

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Coz, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Leigh

LeighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy checkout, product dimensions clearly available!

Easy to navigate the online store and find what I wanted at a good price.
Easy, pleasant online shopping experience!
I have not yet assembled my products. Hope it’s as easy as the online experience! ;-)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Leigh, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the ease of shopping online! We look forward to serving you again soon. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Chris

Chris

Easy to use, great prices, awesome quality. FANTASTIC experience.

I bought a new couch, it is comfy as, then i bought a new bed and a new frame, even more comfy, i dont want to go to work anymore, i just want to lay around on the couch until it is time to go to bed. Living comfortably at the moment.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chris, that's amazing! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We're so glad you're loving your new lounge! We hope to see you again in store in the future . Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Shane p

Shane pIllawarra, NSW

Great value for money

Great looking in our new house. Will look for more furniture in the future from this great factory outlet. One of the best things also about it is the warehouse is on site

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shane p, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Fariha

FarihaSydney, NSW

Perfect sofa and chaise

We bought jazz 3 seater chaise and 2 seater sofa last week. It seems like these were made for my living room. Couldn't be more proud of myself for choosing fantastic furniture. Very comfortable and gives my living room an elegant look. Great customer service. Loved it.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fariha, we are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new Jazz sofa! We appreciate you sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team