Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

Great value for your money!

Super easy purchase online and checkout. Plenty of payment options. Super quick delivery on a Sunday. Easy manual and organised bolts bagged with clear instructions. 6 chairs and a beautiful table an hour later!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great addition to the home

Great furniture, affordable and good quality. Convenient and easy to use website made this purchase a breeze. Had my items delivered. Drivers were kind, careful and professional. Thank you fantastic furniture.

Danielle

DanielleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Time saver with great service

It was easy to navigate online and the checkout process was quick and easy picking up my items within the hour was great they actually had my order ready with in 15mins and called me to let me know it was ready staff in store were great too happy and helpful when collecting my order

Nancy

NancySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great lounge, even better service

The lounge I wanted had to come from a store further away. I still received it within 3 days of ordering it. Online website made it easy to find what I wanted and which stores had stock. Only problem was lounge didn't clip together correctly

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nancy, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear about the service you received, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Old lady

Old ladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery was very poor for people in need

New Sofa was just dumped in the corridor in packs despite pleads by old lady to help move old sofa outlet of the way or to the back yard. No guidance or reminder or option was given given at any time of the order or delivery.

Robert L

Robert LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and got what I ordered.

Great experience and prompt service. Even received a phone call from Fantastic and sms from the driver advising on how far away he was. Would use again highly recommended. Thank you for the great experience

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Robert, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Helen

HelenMid North Coast, NSW

Love Fantastic Furniture

Completely satisfied with Fantastic Furniture, quality, service, prices. Almost our entire house is full of furniture and other things including cushions, rugs etc $ looks terrific. People compliment us about our furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, thank you so much for shopping with us online. We are so glad to hear that you have had such positive experiences with us, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Teigan F.

Teigan F.Hunter Region, NSW

Great value

Good quality products that are affordable. Delivery fee was cheap and items arrived within a few days. kids particularly loved the Lavish rug saying it was the softest rug ever!!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Teigan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that your children love the Lavish rug, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Shelley

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

I found their website easy to navigate. The selection of products a great and good value for money. Their online shopping has made Christmas a breeze. I look forward to shopping with fantastic again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelley, thank you for deciding to shop with us online! We are so glad to hear that your experience was so carefree and that you will be back again in the future. We look forward to serving you again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

klc09South East Queensland, QLD

Dare I Say It... Fantastic Furniture Is My Favourite Furniture Store!!

The range is awesome! The ease of use of their website is awesome! The courier service they use is awesome! Over the years we've purchased a few items from Fantastic Furniture! I've never had to wait long for a delivery, the customer service is awesome... I recommend Fantastic Furniture to anyone looking for new stuff to fill your home!!!

klc09

You are most welcome! Thank you for the awesome service and furniture! You will be seeing me again for sure!

rebecca c.

rebecca c.Hunter Region, NSW

Bed frame

Absolutely love the bed frame I was sent it goes so well with my room and its good quality. Very impressed with this product and would happily buy from you guys again.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rebecca, thanks so much for shopping with us online! We are so happy to hear you love your bed frame and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Online experience

I went in store to physically view the Retro Bed frame I was interested in. I wasn't ready to purchase at the time so ordered online when I was ready.
I was pleasantly surprised to find delivery was only $50!

Thanks FF

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us online. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great Service!

Big range, good prices, quick and easy to order !!!

didn't wait long for delivery and am very happy - I would definitely recommend fantastic to friends and family - you won't be disappointed !

Sukhdeep K.

Sukhdeep K.Murray Region, NSW

Best quality and friendly helpful staff

100% satisfied with furnitures quality. Easy to buy things with friendly staff and also afterpay available on store.kids furniture is very colourfull ,Beautifully furniture setup at sore.Overall good experience.Thank you

Peta

PetaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic service! Fantastic price!

Ordered a cupboard online one day but it was out of stock, so I expected to wait weeks. Then the very next day I received an email stating the product had arrived. So simple and easy to order, pick up and put together. Very happy with our purchase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peta, That is wonderful to hear you did not have too wait too long for your cupboard! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Hannah

Missing pieces taking forever to be sent out

Product Appearance Not as advertised

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

User-friendly website

The website is very user-friendly. There is a wide range of products. The pictures and description are very useful. Paying and submitting the order was very easy. The product was available for pick up within an hour of the purchase. Good quality product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi George, thanks so much for shopping with us online! It is great to hear you found our website easy to use and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Deb

DebNorth Western Region, NSW

Easy to use site

Site easy to use with a good selection of products. I have yet to hear when my goods will be delivered or whether it comes assembled. The order was placed Sunday and stated 2_4 days. I am still waiting

Annette L.

Annette L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy shopping for furniture you can customize!!!! Love it!!!!

Great website choosing, paying and submitting the order was a breeze. Delivery cost too high so I'm picking it up, inconvenient but worth getting what I want instead of the boring grey (yes literally) that every other site I could afford had for sale. The range of colour/fabrics without changing the price of the piece of furniture is outstanding!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annette, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad that you were able to get your product in a nice colour/fabric! Hopefully we will see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

MarkLeon

MarkLeonSydney, NSW

Fantastic Purchase

The website is clear and easy to find exactly what you're looking for. The description is thorough - ie materials, measurements, photos, etc.Fast communication. I got a text message within an hour and was able to pick it up immediately and it was a Sunday.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi MarkLeon, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us online! We are so glad to hear that your experience went so smoothly, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.