4.5 (1,816)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (80) · No (1,949)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (1,978)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,714) · Not as advertised (149)
    4.2 (1,078)

BabyB007

BabyB007Sydney, NSW

Fast, Easy to Use websight and Good Quality Furniture

Purchased online and in store
Great team helpful and also furniture is always of a high standard.
I always suggest Fantastic Furniture to my friends and family.

Thank you I appreciate the shopping there are not alot of furniture that offer zip purchase!

I ordered online, I know that fantastic offer a great range of products, I have recently moved in to a new home.
I am shopping for affordable yet stylish furnisher suitable with a family with children and what can be available to use asap. And may I add thank you for delivery I am unable to rent a vehicle or trailor or ask a family member to borrow their vechicle to deliver. Thanks Fantastic!

Andrew

Andrew

With covid and not having a car online is the best way to buy and Fantastic Furniture is my only shop I buy from

1,Very good service and nice ferntiure top quality
2,Very good service and nice ferntiure top quality
3,Very good service and nice ferntiure top quality

Alison

AlisonHunter Region, NSW

They are ideal, so happy

I did an online order to pick up at taree store, it was so easy and the team in taree are so lovley and helpful

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

Super easy to navigate the online store, and product received matches description and images exactly.!
The product was delivered early as well which was unexpected but appreciated

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natalie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you were able to easily navigate the website, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Joanna

JoannaAustralian Capital Territory

It’s been great

Purchasing online and delivery was great what I expected. Assembling the bed frames were easy very happy that O could do it on my own.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Joanna, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tan

TanPerth, WA

Great products!!! Good value for money.

Flat packs are great & easy to assemble. Good value for money. Designs are great & good quality products. They are not the best quality in the world but you get what you pay for. Easily last 5 years,

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tan, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

MARK

MARKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast availability

Found my item and saw it was in stock.
Ordered on online on Sunday night.
It was ready for pickup at 9:00am on Monday!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mark, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled that this was such a quick and easy experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Speedy, easy and helpful.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Monica, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We hope to see you back in 30 years for another bed, and much sooner for some more furniture! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good solid item

Ordered online at 10:25pm on a Saturday (after checking stock availability) and was informed my order was ready for collection on Sunday morning. Collected, had fun assembling on my own and decorated our bookshelf by Sunday evening. Did not expect it to be this solid built. Good quality and nice wood grain colour.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Buffet

Service was great and absolutely love the buffet, is as advertised and of great quality and also easy to assemble

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tristan, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

bedside drawers and bedhead just what we were looking for

easy to find the items we required and the price was right unfortunately the order was split in two deliveries

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

kurodori

kurodoriPerth, Western Australia

Good people to deal with

I originally sent to Fantastic Furniture for the prices, though after 3 transactions so far, I will always recommend them for quality of their stock and the professional efficiency of the sales experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kurodori, thanks so much for continuing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about this professional experience, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

M Jawad

M JawadSydney, NSW

Love Fantastic

it was quite easy
i am 100% satisfied
love that.
sometime a little bit headec to assamble small parts otherwise most of the time its ok.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi M Jawad, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Mrslmi

MrslmiPerth, WA

Prompt service

The online store is easy to use and range is good. The price is excellent for me to help build a home for my daughter moving out for the first time. The only thing we have to complain about was the delivery was so fast it arrived before we did. There was no info on when the product was arriving or that it was returned and refunded until after.

Frannie H.

Frannie H.Perth, WA

Speedy purchase

I ordered it online and it arrived the following week, perfect product and exactly what I was looking for, Thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Frannie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that this arrived so quickly, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Melynda K.

Melynda K.North Queensland, QLD

I haven’t received my couch yet but we are very very excited!!!

Beautiful colour, good prices, good delivery prices. Multiple options on payment. Multiple free options on what colour you would like the furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Melynda, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear that you like this couch so much, and we hope it arrives quickly and to your satisfaction. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Bed head is missing

Ordered Como double bed package which includes bed frame, bed head and drawers. Only Bed head hasn't been delivered. Couldn't get any update from fantastic furniture. One drawer doesn't fit in with the frame. Difficult to use drawer on the carpet

Shelly
Shelly

Sent an email to customer care before, but not much progress. Just asked me to double check the delivery again. Forwarded the message to review team based on your advice. Hope bed head will be delivered soon. My daughter is waiting for it. Thanks.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shelly, thank you for taking the time to do this. We will be in touch shortly and if you have any further questions please reach out to us by email and we will be sure to resolve this for you. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Leia

Leia Queensland

Terrible experience, wouldn’t recommend to anyone

Ordered a couch online that stated a 2-4 week wait time would apply and had to wait nearly 5 months for it. There was little to no communication from the company about the delay and was never given an approximate date that my couch would be ready from the multiple times I had to call them for updates. After finally receiving the couch there was missing back pillows so my couch is horrible to sit on. The one pillow that was packed was too title packed up against the legs of the couch so there is a permanent thick groove in the middle of the pillow. Horrible service, mediocre product. Still wasn’t given an estimate on when my missing pillows will arrive. Save yourselves the time and money and buy elsewhere.

Tamara Carpenter

Tamara CarpenterCentral, SA

Truly Amazing!

With a large family the budget friendly, quality furniture has not only made my home look Fantastic but has not been a pressure on the already exhausted budget. Truly AMAZING, truly FANTASTIC. Thankyou from a household of 7.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tamara, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great that you and your family like our range of furniture, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Julie Simpson

Julie Simpsonasked

Online store

I purchased a bed online and when I received it I was totally appalled to find it had scratches and rust all over the bed head so I rang my local store as was told to return it to the store for a refund or store credit which I did only to be told I was given incorrect information and will have to wait for a refund I then had to purchase a replacement bed while waiting for my refund. Also had the rudest store person insult me. Never again will I purchase from Fantastic Furniture.How long does it take for a refund?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, this is very disappointing to hear about this experience. Refunds can vary, but if you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your details we will be sure to expedite this or confirm that it has been done. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jimson

Jimsonasked

Online store

I intended to buy a sofa bed and a set of dinning table with chairs, however, I noticed that the courier delivery only drop the goods off at the front of my building! That would be impossible for me to make it move to my flat. Any solution for that.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jimson! If the items are Online Only, they are sent out with a third-party courier and they do only deliver to the door, or front of the building for a complex. If the items are not part of the Online Only range, we deliver into your residence! Feel free to confirm the details with your nearest store prior to purchase if need be. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

K Aasked

Online store

Is it possible to get a refund if the shipping is very delayed? I ordered something but I'm worried from all the recent reviews that it will take much longer than 15 days.

lesley H
lesley H

With the problems of this last year, I guess it’s likely

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi K A! We are fulfilling most orders within the waiting time, however if the order is outside of the quoted lead time we may offer a delivery fee refund as a means of compensation. It would depend on the situation and the store through which the order is processed, but this is a common way that we would compensate a customer if the delivery is delayed. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

K A

Thanks! I actually got half my order today. Hopefully the rest will also arrive quickly .

See all Fantastic Furniture Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all 84 Fantastic Furniture