Fantastic Furniture Online store

Fantastic Furniture Online store

Bar Stool

Online purchase of 2 bar stools arrived a week ago. One stool arrived very badly damaged, actual smashed in bits of wood frame multiple dents. Box was not damaged, bubble wrapped so I suspect they just passed on damaged stock to online customer! I had videoed and photographed opening the box and immediately sent email to them. It is a whole week and still no response at all. Very very upset and frustrated. Fantastic furniture are not fantastic at all. I would like to rename them 'fraudulent furniture'.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Very happy

Looked for ages for a bed base and finally found the perfect one at Fantastic Furniture (for particular health reasons). Arrived quickly and a very good price. Assembled now and very sturdy and looks far more expensive for it's price.
# I wrote a review a few days ago but allowed FF to respond first. I initially thought some pieces were missing but it was my mistake- a pall helping me had mislaid them in the unpacking so all AOK now. So glad I didn't post it & shows not to be hasty. Fantastic were fantastic in responding very quickly so I'm really happy with their online store. In store visits are always friendly as well.

Love my fantastic Furniture

I buy all our furniture from here and have eyes on so much more stuff, can’t wait to go in for more stuff again, love the convenience of Afterpay as well as the quality of the products

Exceptionally fast delivery.

Delivery was made extremely fast. Product was exactly as described and made of great material. Easily put together Online store was excellent to use. Will be utilising this site again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Ordered a number of items online totalling about $2600. Took them 2 days to “clear” my order???. All the items were in stock. Then they forgot to deliver it in full to me, it was missing an entertainment unit. Their excuse was it got left on the truck. No help from the store or the delivery company after several calls. Then got a call to say they would deliver it in two more days time. Seriously, if you’re looking for furniture, give these guys a miss, especially the Osborne Park store in WA.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Steve, I am very sorry about your experience with your online purchase from the Osborne Park store. We would like to get a little more information to understand how we can improve. Would you be able to send through your purchase and contact information? My email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.I have emailed you my concerns but please don’t respond with some scripted corporate dribble.

Awesome as store!

Friendly staff at both the Helensvale & Burleigh Store instore, pick up area and with the online chat service. Good range of colourful items. Like the kids section too, very easy to navigate around the entire two stores I mentioned.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Mannz, thank you very much for shopping with us. We are glad to hear that the Helensvale, Burleigh Heads, and Live Chat staff are all friendly, and that the stores are easy to navigate. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Great choices and prices

Fast and easy hassle free online ordering and pick up. Friendly staff. Definately recommend to others. Easy to find what I was looking for. Simple to put items together without lots of parts

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Adam, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear that your experience was hassle free, and that our staff were friendly too. We hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Excellent value

I found it easy to find what I was looking for online, and am happy with the great prices on offer, as I have bought a lot of products from Fantastic Furniture for my unit, and hope to purchase more.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Dean, thank you so much for shopping with us! It is great to hear that you have found it easy to find what you are after on our website. We thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Easy and smooth transaction

I have purchased from fantastic furniture before about 8years ago in store, and I was pleased then. This time.i ordered online and collected from a store that was much further away due to stock levels, but that was my choice as I wanted the couch sooner than they could deliver.
Very happy with the online experience, in store time was very fast and friendly, and the overall pickup time was extremely quick also.
To calculate, I ordered at 0830 on a Saturday morning and was home and installed by 1115, and that includes 1.5hrs driving. So all in all, that is very impressive!
Highly recommend fantastic furniture. I will use them again. No doubt.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Ben, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that you had such a quick and positive experience with your order. We look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Easy communication

Brought a couple of beds online to click n collect was very happy with how quickly I was able to pick them up and the friendlyness of the warehouse staff to help us load the beds onto the ute

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Amy, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your wonderful experience with us! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Moonah store brilliant

Easy to find what we were looking for. They offer beautiful and trendy furniture that’s affordable and easy to assemble. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Very satisfied with all the purchased products.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rose, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our company. We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

love my stools. Perfect for the purpose I purchased them for

Very easy website to navigate. Good choice of products, and I love the stools I bought. I was able to easily assemble the stools with no help from my husband. Very very pleased.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Glenda, that's great to hear you are enjoying your new stools! Thanks so much for shopping with us! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Efficient Service

Very easy and reliable, my order was ready in 30mins and picked it up In 45mins after ordering online. The product was easy to assemble and we are very satisfied

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Ana Juliet M, thanks so much for shopping with us online! We are happy to hear your purchase was quick and easy! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Disgusting customer service

Ordered an item and paid over $200 online, including an additional delivery fee. The item was online only and had no option of pick up or seeing it beforehand.

I expected my order to arrive after paying their delivery fee, next thing I know, the item was returned to sender because the courier couldn't find the address. It was apparently too hard to tell the difference between retail and commercial properties!! They didn't even bother to contact me.

All I wanted was my item, offering to pick it up or expecting a full refund. But then they refused to do any of that, only offering a partial refund, blaming the purchaser. Essentially wasting my time and taking my money. Worst experience I've ever had with an online retailer.

Hi Don, we are very sorry to hear about the delivery issues you have had with your online purchase. We would really like to investigate this further, would it be possible to send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your sales order number and contact details? Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Really good experience

So easy to use the website,great range online. Quality is great however much smaller then what I thought it would be very easy to assemble and received package in timely manner.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Rwayda radi, Thanks for shopping with us! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our online range and the quality of our products! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Online ordering

It was easy to navigate around the website, and checkout was so simple and made easy.
Fantastic updating of my order, This has been outstanding, this is much appreciated. Now all I have to do is track my order. Thanks

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Samantha, thanks so much for shopping with us online! Its great to hear you found our website easy to navigate. We hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Easy to use online store, large range of products, great prices. Will definelty be shopping here again and again.

Very easy to find what i wanted and they have a large range all at low prices. They offer delivery which for me is a must and very resonable pricing too.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Matthew S, thanks so much for shopping with us online! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our everyday low prices and easy home delivery! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great value for money and the product quality is fantastic!

My daughter loves her new "Elsa" bed. It was easy to assemble and great value for money!
I will definitely be ordering more products in the near future and highly recommend!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jessica, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear your daughter loves her "Elsa" bed! We cannot wait to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Customer service was great, shepparton

Item was able to be purchased straight away, staff had good knowledge of the product I selected, advice given on assembly. Pick up was simple at warehouse. Helpful staff member

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Shepparton. We are glad to hear that the staff were knowledgeable, and that the pick up was simple at the warehouse. We would love to see you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Love the tv unit

Great looking Chicago Tv unit , good price, great quality product. Step by step instructions made it simple and quick to put the unit together, and they were easy to understand and follow.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Sherry, thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are so happy to hear that you like your TV unit, and that the instructions made it simple to assemble. We look forward to seeing you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.