Fantastic Furniture Online store

4.4 from 1,553 reviews

4.4

1,553 reviews
    4.5 (1,122)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (55) · No (1,209)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,226)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Voyager

VoyagerVictoria

Worst shopping ever!

Ordered and waited 5 weeks which I understand as Covid but I keep calling them to check the order but nobody said to me my order is not available until today!!
If I didn’t call them I wouldn’t know!! Waste of time!

Charlie L.

Charlie L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I LOVE it!

From start to finish the process of ordering and delivery of my new Sofa Set was seamless. My order was immediately confirmed and the Sofa even arrived two weeks early! The staff in thth3 Thomas Town store were lovely & very helpful. Can't wait for my next Fantastic experience!

kristoferthompson

kristoferthompson

Without a hitch

Easy to find what I was looking for.
Plenty in stock. Delivery times were suitable for my situation.
Prompt follow up call from my local store to check order details and explain delivery procedure.

Jen G.

Jen G.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

love fantastic furniture

Everything was easy. Easy to find what I needed. Easy purchase and pick
up.. Easy instructions. Love the range of products. Always shopped here for home storage and needs. Love it!

Linda E.

Linda E.Mid North Coast, NSW

Just what I need when I needed it.

Easy steps to understand to get to check out, have a great range to choose from, overall satisfied on purchase, this is the second transaction I've done with Fantastic Furniture and happy with my decision.

Janet Goudie

Janet GoudieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find what I needed

It was easy to find exactly what I was looking for as store is very well set out & a great range to choose from to suit my needs.
Great quality & easy to assemble furniture

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Value for money.

Very easy to navigate the online store & satisfied with ease of order completion. Very happy with products. Value for money. Furnished my entire living & dining area, including decor, for less than $2000.

Patricia Boulton

Patricia BoultonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t fault the service

Was so easy to use your website, and when picking up my items your staff was very friendly and helpful.
Was so happy I was able to assemble by myself. And looks great too

Great prices

I found what i wanted very quick and easy. Delivery was quick. Great prices. Not my first time shopping online at fanatastic furniture. Would shop online again. Great experiences every time.

Find out how Fantastic Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

This is perfect can't live without it

Very easy to navigate the store on the internet, my product hasn't arrived , but have been satisfied with over products bought & will keep on buying from fantastic furniture in the future.

Jesse

JesseSydney, NSW

Just what I needed to satisfy my furniture needs

I have been sleeping in the same bed that I bought second hand in 1980 so when I decided to update I went to Fantastic Furniture. I'm happy I did

Love fantastic furniture

Easy to use website great products with affordability. I would recommend there products to family and friends without hesitation. My children love there desks and chairs with plenty of space for storage.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent product with a reasonable price, people product. Yeayy

It was so incredible awesome to find the store details in the web page, come with variety range of product. Loving the material and also the vibrant of the color. On top of that, not to forget that it was so easy to assemble at home too. Cheers.

M.Rana

M.Rana

Moon lamp - Just amazing

I have purchased a lot of items from fantastic before when I moved to Melbourne. They have a good range of options to choose from and are indeed very affordable. Now that I am building my new home I cannot think of any other furniture outlet to buy stuff for my house. Big Thumbs Up..!! :) :)

Lorenna

LorennaSydney, NSW

Poor service great product's

I have bought quiet a few products recently and I'm loving the product's I have purchased, I do think you should be improving on your call centre staff who provided me with misleading information ..lucky I spoke to Balgowlah store and Cody and Lucas was quick to have this fixed for me.This is now the second issue IV had with an online purchase on a positive note furniture is good value for price

Eagle One

Eagle OneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products at the right price

The web page is easy to navigate with relevant search results. Delivery was very quick. Assembly was made easy with clear drawings and step-by-step instructions. I was impressed from start to finish.

Tig

TigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, quick process, fast delivery and great quality item.

We were looking for a recliner chair and loved that there were genuine reviews of each one on the Fantastic Furniture website. We were able to see photos of the chairs in people’s homes which helped us see the size and colour. The website was super easy to use. Plus we love the chair we chose.

Showie

ShowieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing Fantastic about this company!

Fake stock of products they do not have. Ended up ordering the same product from another retailer with honest descriptions and stock levels. Fantastic just have it under a different name for some reason. I guess to make themselves look better. Reading the reviews this seems to be a common problem with this company. I would avoid at all costs. Even the reviews look fake!!!! The marketing department must be bored or have review targets to meet.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy

Amazing all products in store so easy to order online and folks up delivery was next day giving me time and day they would deliver great service and great product range

Nia

NiaIllawarra, NSW

Amazing, love it

Absolutely love my brand new tv entertainment unit suits my lounge room perfectly it wasn’t too pricey just the right size for my brand new 58 inch tv. Thanks for the great service

Gail

Gailasked

Online store

Why can't you just state that all your furniture is in Melbourne so we know if we need it in a hurry not to order from you, I mean for goodness sakes you can't keep a room divider in the back of the store and 3-15 days delivery really sad.Not buying from you again

Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gail, not all of our furniture is from Melbourne, and you are quoted for your order based on your location and the availability of the stock. For your order, I believe you have ordered an Online Only room divider and it is coming from Melbourne. You will have been quoted accurately at 3-15 business days as we do not stock Online Only products in our stores. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Carmel

Carmelasked

Online store

I would like to order the Havana TV unit the large size to be delivered in Caroline springs. How much and how long will it take. Thanks kindly

Tracy C.

Tracy C.asked

Online store

I am going to purchase a Montreal single pantry for $119 can you please let me know why the postage is also $119

Jess
Jess

I have no idea I found the postage/delivery to be quite expensive so I did click and collect in store however I do live semirural

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives