Fantastic Furniture QLD
4.7 from 2,192 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (19%) · No (81%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (211)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

T. Bluegum

T. BluegumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prices!!

Great staff and products easy to find.
Assembly a little full on for me but managed to get there in the end.
The catalog specials were what we wanted at the time and the discounts were very substantial.

Store LocationLogan

Shelle

ShelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous!!

The store is well presented. Set out with many ideas. Be proud of the people you hire. From ordering to delivering was superb customer service.
My new convertible lounge was so easy to assemble and fits beautifully within the space. Quality is amazing.
I look forward to visiting the store again.

Store LocationCapalaba
Tammy T

Tammy TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product bought 3

Product very easy to assemble, navigation around the store was easy everything had an area. I bought 3, 1 for each child. Great quality and at a fantastic price. Would definitely recommend

Store LocationIpswich qld

Glen KerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Appalling manager. Floor staff were good.

The product I bought was good. Assembly was easy. Satisfied with the product. Quality of product was good, pick up was made easy. The store had a good range of products available.

Store LocationHervey bay

Kristy Davis

Kristy DavisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my lego collection

Perfect for my lego, easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Great product. I will be purchasing more for the rest of my collection. Thanks Fantastic Furniture. Very satisfied customer. I'll be back!

Store LocationCairns
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kristy, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear this feedback, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Happy return customer

Happy return customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for apartment living

Not overstated with chrome legs and grey fabric does not look to chunky in apartment setting. Very comfortable for playing games or meals at the table. Very happy customer highly recommended.

Ash C.

Ash C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Staff! & An Easy Assemble!

Great store, the staff was very helpful and friendly, Super happy with my Zenith bookcase! So easy to assemble ( i did it alone) and clear instructions, i have ordered a second one :)

Store LocationMorayfield Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ash, thanks so much for shopping with us in Morayfield! We are glad to hear that you are so happy with your Zenith Bookcase, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Tracey

TraceyMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect & stylish

Easy to navigate in store, great range of products in store, was not cluttered could walk around with ease to look at everything. Awesome value for your money, great quality

Store LocationBundall QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tracey, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear about your in store experience, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mariana V.

Mariana V.

It is good

Great quality of the products, fast delivery and easy to assemble.
Customer service was just okay... no one approached us and when we had some questions we have to walk and find a seller... just two ppl working.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mariana, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and efficient service

I’ve ordered knick knack items from here and have ordered big ticket items and I must say that the quality is surprisingly amazing. I ordered a click and collect from the warehouse and it was super quick in being ready for collection. The guy I’ve spoken to from the warehouse a few times is always friendly and efficient in getting the items out to me. Will be back :) and would highly recommend.

Store LocationWindsor, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mestiza, thanks so much for shopping with us in our Windsor store. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and look forward to seeing you back again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Fantastic Service

The woman that served us was very efficient in what how she measured the height of the bar stools to fit my bar. Also the lounge chair I purchased love the colour and I can sit up straight thank lovely

Store LocationRocky
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylean, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that our Rockhampton team were able to provide such great service, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Marg

MargCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy assembly. Looks & functions perfectly.

Great store. Huge range with plenty of alternate options for style and colour. Wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly staff. There was no pressure to buy. Pick up staff were very helpful with packing my puchases into my vehicle.

Store LocationRockhampton QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Veta

VetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great couch kip 3 seater

We are using our kip 3 seater for the verandah. Awesome addition to our outdoor living space. Just in time to watch the fireworks at NYE. Thank you Fantastic Furniture.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Veta, that is great to hear you are enjoying your new Kip futon! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you in the new year. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Affordable great furniture

Store was easy to navigate & well setup to compare lounges. Very happy with affordable, comfortable lounges that look lovely in our new home. Delivery was next day - Christmas Eve!
Assembly of lounges was easy - just put legs on & good to use!

Store LocationToowoomba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carolyn, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Toowoomba. We are so glad to hear such positive things, and we hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Amazing rug

Reasonable prices such a beautiful rug and quality computer desk very friendly staff never felt pressured to buy knowledgeable staff make it very unachievable for large family to have nice furniture

Store LocationMackay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lance! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the rug, and we hope to see you in the Mackay store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Steve

SteveNorth Queensland, QLD

Crap lounge

Venice lounge.. Vinyl started peeling after 2 years with minimal use now falling to pieces... This lounge still is currently for sale in store beware...... Store will not help with problem...

Store LocationTownsville

kpouyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

A retailer that listens to their customers.

Store LocationWindsor QLD
kpouye

Thanks for reaching out Nick. I really appreciate your concern. This is something that could be easily rectified for future customers & I'd be happy to discuss. I will email you.

Great Customer service

I have purchased multiple things from Fantastic Furniture Helensvale and the quality has always been great and the staff have always been extremely helpful and professional. Its always my go to store

Store LocationHelensvale
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alison, thanks very much for shopping with us! Its always a pleasure to hear when our Helensvale team are friendly and helpful and we will pass your kind words along! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

IainR

IainRRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good friendly instore service

Well looked after by Ann, I am just waiting on my product to arrive instore as the colour was not available but stock was in Brisbane. Delivery charges quite costly

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi IainR, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Staff great

Staff greatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store was great, furniture was terrible

I purchased a scandi, light blue lounge about a year ago, the wooden legs were splayed nearly inwards, and have since broken completely, very dissatisfied to say the least. Thankyou

Store LocationWindsor