Fantastic Furniture QLD

1,748

Charmaine

Charmaine

Great service fantastic value

Lovely staff also a very clean store. Has great products and quality and range. Fast service on phone and in store. Easy pick up, also has great delivery options and products have warranty.

Store LocationIpwitch

nada

nadaNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic ! great staff great products and great service

I have been a customer for a couple of years and have never been disappointed ! They are awesome. Great selection beautiful show room easy and amazing staff as well as easy online purchasing. In a word...Fantastic

Store LocationFantastic Furniture QLD, Townsville

Excellent Customer Service

I had to deal with Sophia the manager at Fantastic Furniture Burleigh. Her customer service
was outstanding and nothing was too hard for her! I couldn't fault Sophia in anyway!
Thank you again for making the process so seamless!

Store LocationBurleigh
JoJo T.

JoJo T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really great solid spare bed

TheDouble bed we chose was easily found on display, looked and felt nice and solid to sit on. There were plenty to chose from. The sales man was very helpful. We were impressed with the extra sturdy slats and guarantee they come with. Very easy to assemble.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMorayfield

Janice Franklin

Janice FranklinMid North Coast, NSW

Women on your own don't buy.

I am a pensioner lady living on my own, my furniture arrived in boxes yesterday, I was told that the only things put together was the desk and cabinet, desk not together and cabinet packed in large box asked the delivery guys if they could unpack it, not allowed.
Never again will I be buying furniture from any company that does not deliver furniture put together.
I am now looking for a new lounge suite does it come in pieces? anyone know of any good furniture stores that sell you your furniture put together.
Beware if you are elderly check first if furniture is together otherwise don't buy ask before you buy, this I didn't do!!
I feel like sending the whole lot back.

Coral S

Coral SMaroochydore

Poor customer service

Be aware, if you receive a text message saying your order is ready to be collected, it will not be at the store. Wasted a lot of time when I was told I needed photo ID and needed to go to their Warehouse. Very unhappy customer.

William.

William.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic's Guarantee .

After phoning Fantastic about an Item under guarantee , I had polite helpful response and the Item was picked up and replaced within 24 hours . Great service and my thanks to Fantastic .

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHervey Bay

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic furniture, bought everything for an empty house except electrical white goods and linen.

All the furniture was put together and placed where I wanted it by the assembler
over two days for each room. It was magical to see this happening. The best part was the assemblers tidied up and took all the packaging away.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationWindsor
Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love Fantastic Furniture!

The Bundaberg QLD store staff were exceptionally helpful to deal with! I first ordered my furniture online but I needed a specific date for delivery so I called the store and the staff were professional, friendly and very easy to deal with. I'll definitely be back!

Store LocationBundaberg QLD

I was very happy with the style, price and availability. I am over the moon that there are add-on pieces to match.

The store was easy to navigate and l was very satisfied with the range of products available. The product l bought was of very good quality and easy to assemble.

Store LocationRockhampton, Qld

Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff clean fresh show room

I really enjoyed shopping in the store friendly staff tidy n clean show room will definitely go back n recommend this store to friends n family. Shout out to Sue who help us out n was happy friendly towards us

Store LocationRockhampton

Sheree

ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off!

I bought a package deal and 6 months later the same deal had extra items added! I guess it was bad timing. 1.5 years later Im still saving to buy the tall boy that I missed out on.

Store LocationCapalaba

Helpful and knowledgeable staff

I wanted to purchase a budget bed and mattress for a spare room. I had not been to a Fantastic Furniture store before. I was pleasantly surprised! Staff member was very helpful and I did purchase.

Store LocationHelensvale QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, thanks very much for visiting us! It is great to hear you are enjoying our range and received wonderful service in-store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hampton Lounge Just what we wanted!

Found the ideal lounge for our requirements, staff member Tamika was extremely helpful with ideas and options. Good range of products at reasonable prices. However, did think their fabric range a little limited.

Store LocationHelensvale
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Barry, thanks so much for your kind words! It is wonderful to hear you had a great experience with Tamika and our product range. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Friendly staff. Good value and range of furniture.

Layout of furniture easy to navigate feom section to section.
Good choices with varied colours available.
Quality is great for the price paid.
Easy assembly under 1 hour to build desk and chair.

Store LocationHervey bay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Laura, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Joma

JomaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love the Furniture and friendly staff

A great shopping experience! No trouble finding what we were looking for due to logical layout. Excellent quality product range coupled with knowledgeable friendly staff. Assembly was completely hassle free. Highly recommended!

Store LocationBundaberg

Bill

BillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great choice of bed frames

There is a great choice of double bed frame styles and colours on display. Other stores had only queen with maybe 1 choice in double. Prices are really hard to beat.

Store LocationBundaberg
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Bill,we are happy to hear you are enjoying our low prices and wide range of bed frames! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kirsty S

Kirsty SCentral Queensland, QLD

Great visit and purchase!

I went to purchase a fold-out bed for coming visitors and had previously checked it out online. I wanted to see the item in person, so went in to check it out and had a great experience at the Mackay store! The staff were great and when I got home, the foldout bed was so easy to assemble!

Store LocationMackay, Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kirsty S, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you found the perfect solutions for your guests. We hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Jodi

JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I paid $500 for a 6 drawer "retro" dresser. Followed instructions to the "T" but the drawers don't line up properly. As soon as you put any weight in them, they slide askew & don't line up. Total crap! Save your money, invest in quality.

Store LocationMaroochydore

No name

No nameSouth East Queensland, QLD

I found everything I needed & had fun getting it all

I found it easy to find the products that I was looking for & the lovely staff asked if they could help but backed right off when we said we were just looking
But right on track when we needed them

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Sorry, there are no questions about Fantastic Furniture QLD but you can read 217 questions about Fantastic Furniture.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Mackay

4.9
Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes

Fantastic Furniture QLD, North Lakes

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Mattresses, Miscellaneous and Sofas
Compare all Fantastic Furniture