Fantastic Furniture QLD
4.7 from 2,373 reviews

2,373 reviews

Kavi H.

Kavi H.South East Queensland, QLD

Webster Recliner Set: Process was too easy and value for money.

We recently bought the set and it was really good. It was very easy to assemble and very comfy as well. Excellent value for money. Great customer service. A special thank you goes to Emily from Windsor store. One single recliner came with a manufacturing error yet the store was so helpful and managed everything professionally and the chair was replaced within 8 days. Would recommend to anyone requiring a low-cost comfortable suite. Our cat Rosie approves this too.

Store LocationWindsor, QLD
PETRO

PETROSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress - Ann was Fantastica

Thanks to Ann, from the Burleigh Store, who gave me so much knowledge about the mattress, I ended buying it, even thought I never would have spent so much money on a mattress.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Petro, thanks so much for shopping with us in Burleigh Heads and sharing your kind words! It is great to hear Ann was able to assist with your purchase and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Bianca

BiancaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Toronto Bedroom furniture

Found beautiful and good quality bedroom solid timber furniture. Great quality and affordable price. Originally came in for affordable tv cabinets for the children’s bedroom which we bought, we didn’t realise there was quality, stylish furniture we could buy for our bedroom too. And we used Afterpay...needless to say to decked out place out! Very happy, staff were lovely too.

Store LocationBundall, Gold Coast

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Student desks at great prices

Showroom floor had many styles of desks making it easy to decide and purchase. We researched online first and was happy to see products on the floor to visualise making an easy and fast decision to purchase. Staff are friendly and helpful all way through to ordering and payment.

Store LocationNorth lakes
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Customer Service is Amazing!

The staff worked hard to have everything my partner and I needed to move into our new house. With delivery delays on products because of Covid-19 they worked incredibly hard with us and suppliers to find alternatives to the original products in the packages that were readily available and worked the overall price to accommodate swapping in different products. They also offered free delivery on one delivery because we had items coming at multiple different times.

Store LocationCairns
Rosemary

RosemarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service & Price

All excellent but I'll need my son in law to put together for me once recieved as I am on a dissabilty due to previous injuries . But once assembled t will be very easy to use when pulling out the bed section love that it has hidden storage as well.

Store LocationWest Ipswich QLD 4305
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rosemary, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Harriet

HarrietSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality furniture at a reasonable price.

Went to fantastic furniture Ipswich and had a wonderful experience, the staff we’re friendly and the store immaculate. The furniture was stylish and good quality and the prices were extremely reasonable, very satisfied with my experience.

Store LocationIpswich
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Harriet, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store with our Ipswich team. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Taylah U.

Taylah U.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service/ Exchange Policy

Absolutely amazing customer service. My partner and I purchased quite a bit of furniture when we moved into our first home and have loved everything. However after about 9 months we noticed a slight tear within the fabric of our couch. I called the store and was told to email customer service with a photo. I received a response within 1 hour of sending my enquiry in and within 1 day of the couch coming into stock it was delivered to my house (which was further from where we were when we originally purchased the couch) and replaced from the original one, all covered under warranty. A great experience and really appreciated!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHelensvale, Queensland
Liz B.

Liz B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great product at great price - staff are very, very helpful.

Bundy store is great. The staff are very helpful and are not pushy at all (unlike another well known Aussie wide furniture store). There is a great range of products to suit most budgets; from the very basic for a first time teenage tenant through to better quality for the more established clients. We didn't want to spend a fortune (as we have pets who may inadvertantly damage furniture), but were able to find products that look like we spent a whole lot more than what we actually spent. Looks great; decent build; great value!

Store LocationBundaberg, Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Liz, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Bundaberg! It is great to hear about the service received and also that you enjoy our wide range of furniture. We hope to see you back again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Free

FreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dakota 5 seater lounge and tv unit

Great service. The staff are helpful and understand what they are selling. Value for money. Am actually about to buy more furniture from them again today to match a TV unit we got aswell. Very happy with the products.

Store LocationLogan, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are very pleased to hear about the service received from our Logan team. It is great that you are happy with the products, and we hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tina

TinaCentral Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Experience

Wonderful staff who are.more than happy to help and give advice. A well set our store with plenty of choice of products that cover all budgets. Will continue to make this our first stop when looking for future purchases.

Store LocationMackay, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tina, thank you for deciding to shop with us in Mackay! It is great to hear that the team are so wonderful, and we would love to see you back again soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

JenniferSanderson

JenniferSandersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable furniture

Always been able to find good quality furniture at an affordable price. I am so pleased with our new lounge suite which came fully assembled.very satisfied with the choices we had at the store.

Store LocationMaroochydore Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Maroochydore. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your near lounge, and we hope to see you in store again soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Sofa Happy

Sofa HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great value and good service

We were looking for a new sofa set - good range of products in this store compared to other furniture stores around Cairns and friendly customer service. Delivery was on time and efficient

Store LocationCairns, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you very much for shopping with us in Cairns. It is great to hear about the friendly customer service received, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

janagilbert

janagilbertFar North Queensland, QLD

Great furniture at right price

Repeat customer with growing needs. Have purchased many items from Fantastic Furniture including beds, bedroom suites for master and kids rooms, dining suite and office furniture. None have disappointed. Plan to upgrade one of the kids bedroom furniture later in the year and have already got my eyes on one of the kids bedroom suites displayed in the showroom now.

Store LocationCairns, Qld 4870
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jana! Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us at the Cairns store. We are thrilled to hear that you keep coming back and are a satisfied customer. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Happy Dad

Happy DadFar North Queensland, QLD

Bed for daughter she loves it

Staff were super friendly. We purchased our first bed for our 2yo. Bed was priced incorrectly and staff honoured the cheaper price without question. Very professional staff.

Store layout is easy to find and they have a good range of kids beds from bunks to trundles to complete Star Wars themed bed with matching cupbards

Store LocationCairns QLD

Krystal H.

Krystal H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Service, Affordable and everything we wanted

We headed into the store not knowing exactly the furniture we wanted but a rough idea, the lovely young lady gave us so much information and space to check and everything. She helped so much we walked out with everything we needed at half the price we thought we were going to have to pay!

Store LocationQld Hervey Bay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Krystal H., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

shontelle

shontelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service experience

it was great feeling walking into a store which is clean friendly and inviting. Great customer service and alot of variety of choices to choose from. Thanks heaps for the great product and service

Store Locationlogan qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shontelle, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Logan store. It is great to hear about the service received, and we are glad that you like the products too! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Affordable prices, not much customer service.

Looking for dining chairs I had seen on the website. Found them, tried them, decided to buy them without any help from staff. Approached the checkout, eventually served but can't have the chairs for 4 to 8 weeks. Glad I'm not in a hurry.

Store LocationTownsville
Sarah

SarahFar North Queensland, QLD

Best study desk

Went to look for a bigger desk for my studies, found one I really liked. Courtney was so lovely and helpful. As it was not in stock I was told 3 weeks but was so excited to hear it had arrived in less then 2 weeks. The boys at the warehouse were polite and efficient and loaded it in to my car nicely. I’m so happy with my desk it’s such a good size for my Accounting studies (previous desk was Kmart one very small)

Store LocationCairns
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

the manager and handling customer complaints

I bought a bed and when we started putting it together at home with the draws that fit underneath the bed, some P7 parts were missing. I was upset when I rang the stall and spoke with the manager. The young girl was great at diffusing the situation and made me feel at ease very quickly. She asked how would I like things to be resolved and was willing to take on board my suggestions, and on top of that went out of her way herself by dropping in the parts needed on her way home.
Great customer service and a Manager that genuinely listened and followed things through.

Store LocationMorayfield queensland