Fantastic Furniture QLD
4.7 from 2,248 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (262)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

Beautiful piece of furniture!

I found absolute ease when navigating the store to find what I was after. Everything had a certain spot. We all wish there was everything in one place, but that would be a massive store. I found the items in Fantastic to be plentiful and sufficient. The quality is that of something you would buy from say Harvey Norman or Amart! I found putting it together and super easy and the instructions were simple to follow.

Store LocationIpswich Fantastic Furniture

Worst store I have ever been

Worst store I ever entered,
Terrible Sam. I've been shopping from Windsor store but because I moved near by the North Lakes store, I thought it should be the same. Such an unexpected experience

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Lynda Mather

Lynda MatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service and products.

Good range of products and affordable prices. Exceptional service by Chris when I purchased a dining chair last Thursday. He went above and beyond and even took the item to my car for me.
The Logan store is where I have shopped for years and always get just what I was looking for.

Store LocationLogan Super Centre
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lynda Mather, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Logan and taking the time to share your experiences with Chris!. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

PaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

I walked in and felt excited in knowing I'll find my lounge suite here

Spacious, colour, staff knowledge, variety. Wonderful experience.
Friendly professional service, have me time to think of options that were kindly suggestions.
I'm going back again soon.
Plenty of parking for customer, easy to locate store, very clean and very tidy store

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationToowoomba

Your very welcome Ryan.
Cassandra was of great value.

Tanya M.

Tanya M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Staff were friendly..one of the delivery guys was extremely rude and disrespectful

Our experience in store was ok..but the delivery wasn't. The delivery guy was swearing while trying to put the couch together, than walked out.So we are left wondering is it connected properly,as it's a modular couch..we also found after the recliner part doesn't work ..we are still awaiting a replacement .

Store LocationHervey Bay Qld
Annette

AnnetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Value, Quality furniture

Quality of lounge is excellent for the price. All the latest styles and colour fabrics. The fabric protection plan was so easy to take out and the after care fabulous.

Store LocationHelensvale
Chris R

Chris RCentral Queensland, QLD

Spent heaps but didn't get a discount

Having done all my research online and visiting the store to place my order valued over $6200 i was extremely disappointed to be only given a $74 delivery fee waiver versus maybe a 5% to 10% discount on such a large order. Receiving a survey within two days of placing an order for goods, and not actually having the goods seems somewhat strange aswell.

Store LocationRockhampton
Ms J.

Ms J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great staff and even better products.

I brought both items I saw online as they were exactly as described. The 4 seater table is sturdy considering how lightweight it is. The entertainment unit is beautiful and my electronics feel safe within its solid build and definitely will not over heat.
Loved my whole experience at the bundaberg store and will be back In the future.

Store LocationBundaberg
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you like your new products, and we hope to see you in the Bundaberg store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Beautiful and great value for money!!

This daybed is a great addition to my daughters room, it was easy to assemble, great price and finished product looks good and is comfy!! Love it :) there is so much in store to choose from!!

Store LocationBundaberg, Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us! It is great to hear that you love our wide range of furniture, and we hope to see you in the Bundaberg store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jolind

JolindCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful round coffee table

The fantastic furniture is so well priced and always available same day. I wanted a round coffee table and the had several and took it home same day. Great value lovely product.

Store LocationMackay
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jolind, thanks so much for shopping with us in Mackay. We are so glad to hear about your experience, and we hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Nkob

NkobFar North Queensland, QLD

Good value - Dion Desk

I have a small bedroom that needed a laptop desk. The Dion desk was just perfect and only 4 steps to assemble. Very light so can easily be moved if necessary.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us in Cairns and taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tanneil

TanneilFar North Queensland, QLD

Very surprised with the range

Staff were friendly and helpful. Was surprised to find my perfect lounge after searching all the other furniture stores. Quick delivery. One product was not available in store, but overall very happy.

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, 2.5 month wait for refund

Purchased a 3 Seastar and 2 seater Venice recliner. After a few months the 3 seater broke and was picked up mid December last year for a refund to be processed.....we are still waiting for that refund. They successfully picked the the 2 seater and refunded that after a good month wait but can’t seem to get the other refund done. I am constantly chasing up the store as no one is forward with communication. I want my $900 now and compensation for how long I’ve been waiting for your stuff ups. Someone sort this out. You email your head office and don’t hear back for over a week. Definitely far from fantastic if you ask me. I’m really ticked off with their product and lack of service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBurleigh heads
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nikki, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. We would like to get this resolved for you. Would you be able to email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can ensure you receive your refund shortly. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Nikki

Hi Nick, I’ve emailed almost everyone and apparently gone to the regional manager. How long does it take to process a refund. I want my money back. You can send this to the email. Thanks

Tami

Tami

Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly.

The store was set out very well and easy to navigate with a large range of products. The quality of what we purchased is amazing and easy to assemble. The staff were amazing and friendly.

Store LocationBundaberg
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tami, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the staff were so amazing and friendly and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

After going to another local furniture store solo and waiting while couple after couple were served ahead of me, I headed to Fantastic Furniture and could not have been treated better. The young male staff member was super helpful answering my questions about buying and assembling a bookshelf. Thanks Fantastic Furniture for recognising that single professional women are buyers and for your friendly service - I'll be back!

Store LocationHome World Helensvale

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

Speedy and efficient purchase and delivery, value for money product

The “Longreach” 175cm TV unit was purchased online from the Toowoomba store. The online purchasing was a very streamlined process. The unit was delivered within 2 days. It was exactly as represented online, being a sturdy construction and exactly the right size and colour. The delivery team were very helpful, pleasant and efficient. Delivery costs were also considerably cheaper than quotes received at other stores. I am glad I found Fantastic Furniture online as they also had an excellent range of TV units to choose from.

Store LocationToowoomba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sasha, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Toowoomba. We are so glad to hear that your TV unit was delivered so quickly and seamlessly. We hope to serve you again in store in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Shaun T.

Shaun T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Place to buy furniture

We all know how frustrating it can be to find that right piece of furniture. Well we looked everywhere for a lounge, when we should have gone straight to fantastic furniture. Honestly, they have it all, service, quality, design, range, warranty and of coursr price and a great showroom. We will be back, thankyou to the staff at maroochydore store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationMaroochydore
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shaun, thanks so much for shopping with us in Maroochydore. We are so happy to hear about your experience, and glad that we will be seeing you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

beau g.

beau g.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the place

Good choice of furniture at an affordable price and friendly and helpful staff made the experience very easy. If only I won the lotto I could go crazy in that place.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationLounge suite, dining table, chairs and a bedroom suite

Suzi

SuziSouth East Queensland, QLD

The staff were so friendly and helpful. They always seem to have exactly what I am looking for.

Very easy to find what I was looking for. There was a wide range to chose from. My Recliner was delivered the next day, was so very easy to assemble and is extremely comfortable.

Store LocationMaroochydore
I don't have face book

I don't have face bookFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't rely on the outsourced delivery service.

Not a problem with the staff member serving me, just the delivery wasn't provided to suit my needs and took four phone calls to sort it out after being lied to by store staff that it was on the AM run when it wasn't as indicated to me by the delivery driver.