Fantastic Furniture QLD, Helensvale

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Helensvale

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (25)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (86%) · Not as advertised (14%)
Taylah U.

Taylah U.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service/ Exchange Policy

Absolutely amazing customer service. My partner and I purchased quite a bit of furniture when we moved into our first home and have loved everything. However after about 9 months we noticed a slight tear within the fabric of our couch. I called the store and was told to email customer service with a photo. I received a response within 1 hour of sending my enquiry in and within 1 day of the couch coming into stock it was delivered to my house (which was further from where we were when we originally purchased the couch) and replaced from the original one, all covered under warranty. A great experience and really appreciated!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHelensvale, Queensland
Keri

KeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what we were after

We looked online before coming into the store to look at the lounges. We tried the few we liked and decided on 1. Had to order the lounge in but that was ok as we didn't need it straight away. Cant wait for it to arrive.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Keri, thanks so much for shopping with us! We are glad to hear we had a wide range of lounges you liked and we hope you are enjoying your new lounge soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Paige

PaigeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service!

Within in a couple of minutes of walking into the store, I was greeted by a friendly team member. She was able to show me the product I wished to order in the showroom, very easy to navigate and find your way around the floor. The team member who helped me was friendly and very professional. Definitely made my purchasing experience an absolute breeze.

Store LocationHelensvale, QLD
Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Helensvale compares to other Furniture Shops

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at its best

Tried to order online couldn’t finalise transaction .Rang store and got through immediately and spoke to Melissa .She finalised my Buy .Went to the store and the customer service was amazing .Great price no wait time .Dealt with by Melissa again .Fast efficient friendly .Customer service is my number one priority.Above average service at Helensvale by all staff .I will be back .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pam, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that Melissa from our Helensvale team was able to provide such excellent service, and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Value for money

Navigating around the store was relatively easy. The product range on display was very good. Good quality products and the pricing was eye catching. Furniture we have purchased was relatively easy to assemble if you follow the instructions.

Store LocationHelensvale Qld.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Warren, thank you very much for visiting our Helensvale store. It is great to hear that the store was easy to navigate and that you like our range of products. We hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient friendly service

We walked into the store and spotted what we wanted almost straight away even though there was a lot of choice, and within 1 minute we were approached and asked if we needed any help. Super customer service well done Sharon.

Store Locationhelensvale
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ben, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Annette

AnnetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Value, Quality furniture

Quality of lounge is excellent for the price. All the latest styles and colour fabrics. The fabric protection plan was so easy to take out and the after care fabulous.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Annette, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your lounge, and we hope to see you in our Helensvale store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

After going to another local furniture store solo and waiting while couple after couple were served ahead of me, I headed to Fantastic Furniture and could not have been treated better. The young male staff member was super helpful answering my questions about buying and assembling a bookshelf. Thanks Fantastic Furniture for recognising that single professional women are buyers and for your friendly service - I'll be back!

Store LocationHome World Helensvale
beau g.

beau g.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the place

Good choice of furniture at an affordable price and friendly and helpful staff made the experience very easy. If only I won the lotto I could go crazy in that place.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationLounge suite, dining table, chairs and a bedroom suite

Aaron B

Aaron BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great staff

Fantastic staff were very friendly and helpful. Fast delivery times also. Ordered a living room package and couch and the quality great. The few flat packs we had came with really easy to understand instructions.

dani

daniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products

I love the items i buy, they are easy to assemble & i enjoy putting it together.
the customer service is excellent & very warming so thank you so much.
i brought everything from the store except my bed

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dani, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us at our Helensvale store. It is great to hear that you received such excellent customer service, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Satisfied

It was easy to locate the product I wanted, and I went online first to choose which bed I wanted, it was easy to assemble with instructions given and I found it really affordable for the bedding range that was available

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peter, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Helensvale. We are so glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Great Customer service

I have purchased multiple things from Fantastic Furniture Helensvale and the quality has always been great and the staff have always been extremely helpful and professional. Its always my go to store

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Alison, thanks very much for shopping with us! Its always a pleasure to hear when our Helensvale team are friendly and helpful and we will pass your kind words along! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Janice Franklin

Janice FranklinMid North Coast, NSW

Women on your own don't buy.

I am a pensioner lady living on my own, my furniture arrived in boxes yesterday, I was told that the only things put together was the desk and cabinet, desk not together and cabinet packed in large box asked the delivery guys if they could unpack it, not allowed.
Never again will I be buying furniture from any company that does not deliver furniture put together.
I am now looking for a new lounge suite does it come in pieces? anyone know of any good furniture stores that sell you your furniture put together.
Beware if you are elderly check first if furniture is together otherwise don't buy ask before you buy, this I didn't do!!
I feel like sending the whole lot back.

Helpful and knowledgeable staff

I wanted to purchase a budget bed and mattress for a spare room. I had not been to a Fantastic Furniture store before. I was pleasantly surprised! Staff member was very helpful and I did purchase.

Store LocationHelensvale QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, thanks very much for visiting us! It is great to hear you are enjoying our range and received wonderful service in-store. We hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Barry

BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hampton Lounge Just what we wanted!

Found the ideal lounge for our requirements, staff member Tamika was extremely helpful with ideas and options. Good range of products at reasonable prices. However, did think their fabric range a little limited.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Barry, thanks so much for your kind words! It is wonderful to hear you had a great experience with Tamika and our product range. We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Megan Jarvis

Megan JarvisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Kingston Range!

The Helensvale store is beautifully presented. We love the variety of products and the affordable prices on the packages. We purchased the Kingston bedroom set and absolutely love it. Beautiful dark wood look with solid bold items. This set was very easy to assemble and some items already came assembled - the bedside tables and the tall boy dresser.

Faye Waikari

Faye Waikari

Amazing friendly staff. Wide selection of products

I found it very easy to navigate the store for products I was looking for. As there was a wide selection it was difficult to make a decision with so many choices. Found I got value for money

Store LocationHelensvale Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Faye! Thank you for shopping with us at Helensvale and sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that it was easy to navigate the store, and we hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

John Ligthart

John LigthartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store with great and very helpful staff.

We have bought from Fantastic before and knew what we wanted and were sure we would find it at Fantastic. It is a very sturdy and solid chest of drawers and putting it together was a breeze.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationHelensvale.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John Ligthart, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to hear you found the perfect chest of drawers and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic by name Fantastic by service quality and price !!!

Very easy furniture displayed in room as in lounges with lounges coffee tables etc great variety colours and fabrics to choose from I was shopping for a sofa bed lounge as the lounge I chose didn’t have a sofa bed Darlene explained they would put one in I was extatic for the price I was offered I bought the lounge can’t wait for it to be delivered

Store LocationHelensvale QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience in our store! We hope you are enjoying your new sofa bed soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team