Fantastic Furniture QLD, Ipswich

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Ipswich

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)

Chris Clark

Chris ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic deals

The store is very clean and easy to navigate, Kellie was extremely helpful and just a joy to be around. The range of products they have available is fantastic and their deals even better. I purchased the Hollywood Living Package, which matches my love for modern glass furniture with metal finishes. The package itself includes everything from a complete set for a bedroom, lounge/living room, dinning and more. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase as well as the pricing and the quality is brilliant. Assembling the funtiure together was a breeze and very straight forward. I will be returning for any future purchases.

Store LocationIpswich, QLD

minjum r.

minjum r.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly Staff

It’s fairly easy to navigate the store, it could use some work but I’m not dissatisfied. A great range of products, the quality is great for the low prices and assembly was not a problem. Highly recommend:)

Store LocationIpswich QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi minjum r. thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Exactly what I need for the best price.

I found what I need online and confirmed by phone if the items were in store. They had to be ordered so I paid a deposit and they were in within a week.

Store LocationIpswich QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that your order arrived within a week, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Love this

Very happy with my purchase of a Dining table and Hall table. Good Quality and Value for money being on a budget. Love Fantastic Furniture’s great range of products.
My husband found the products straight forward to assemble.

Store LocationIpswich Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ruth, thanks so much for deciding to shop with us. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience, and we hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Ruth Lawrence
Ruth Lawrence

Thank you Nick and Team... I have since been back and purchased an entertainment unit, a desk, floor rug and lamp. The desk is on back order.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ruth, thank you for the update! We hope you are satisfied with your new purchases and that the desk arrives shortly. I'm sure we will see you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Beautiful piece of furniture!

I found absolute ease when navigating the store to find what I was after. Everything had a certain spot. We all wish there was everything in one place, but that would be a massive store. I found the items in Fantastic to be plentiful and sufficient. The quality is that of something you would buy from say Harvey Norman or Amart! I found putting it together and super easy and the instructions were simple to follow.

Store LocationIpswich Fantastic Furniture
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Todd, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you were able to navigate the Ipswich store with such ease, and we hope to serve you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The staff at the Ipswich store were amazing when we got home and our product was broken they replaced it the whole process was easy and the furniture is afford

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Zoe, we are so happy to hear this! We will pass on this feedback to the Ipswich team, and we hope to see you in store again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Tammy T

Tammy TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product bought 3

Product very easy to assemble, navigation around the store was easy everything had an area. I bought 3, 1 for each child. Great quality and at a fantastic price. Would definitely recommend

Store LocationIpswich qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tammy, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about this experience with your purchase from the Ipswich store. Hopefully we will see you back in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Dawn T

Dawn TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Lounge Suite. Very comfortable.

Very easy to navigate though the store. Very satisfied with the range of products. The furniture is of excellent quality. The lounge was very easy to remove from boxes and to assemble.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationIpswich QLD Fantastic Furniture.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Dawn T, it is great to hear that the Ipswich store is so easy to navigate through and that you are so satisfied with our products. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Charmaine

Charmaine

Great service fantastic value

Lovely staff also a very clean store. Has great products and quality and range. Fast service on phone and in store. Easy pick up, also has great delivery options and products have warranty.

Store LocationIpwitch
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Charmaine, thanks for choosing to shop with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear about the service you received, and we hope to see you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Shaella Parker

Shaella ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Affordable!

We assembled our furniture it’s easy ,they will call you if how many minutes they can deliver.. satisfied with the product.. if there something wrong they said don’t hesitate to call and they will replace immediately.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shaella Parker, We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience shopping with us and we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Julie Ridgill

Julie Ridgill

good Customer service by Cullum

Very Happy with customer service any questions we had Cullum was able to answer and was happy to print out a cost for us. Wrote to us explaining how to do online payment.

Store Locationnorth Ipswich
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thank you so much for shopping with us in Ipswich. We are so happy to hear that Cullum was so helpful and kind. We hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Narrelle C.

Narrelle C.South East Queensland, QLD

perfect experience

I was instore only moments when I got assistance and within half an hour i had most of my goods and left happy. My other item came the next day and again was great service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Narrelle C, thanks for shopping your in-store experience online! It is wonderful to hear you were able to take most of your items on the same day. We hope to see you again! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rale01

Rale01South East Queensland, QLD

Quick trip with great service

First time picking up an online order from the Ipswich store and while instore to collect my goods not knowing I had to go directly to the warehouse I found a few more items that I needed and was served promptly and the shop assistant was very friendly. I have to give a big thank you to the warehouse staff who were quick and went out of their way to make sure our goods fit in our car even though we had to make two trips they were great both times.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rale01, That is wonderful to hear! Thanks very much for shopping with us online, its great to hear you found a few more items in-store and had a wonderful experience with our team members. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

John Bates

John Bates

We have purchased numerous items from Ipswich store and even when we had an issue with a product, the service was excellent. Nothing was an issue and they arranged everything.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Katrina G

Katrina GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience and some good bargains.

Looking for some drawers and looked online but like to buy in person so I can see them for real. Had a great experience in-store, super friendly staff and found the perfect drawers. And my husband easily assembled them, how "fantastic" is that!

Store LocationIpswich, QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Katrina, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Ipswich! We are so glad to hear that the staff were friendly and helpful, and we hope to see you back soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Display Name Blank

Display Name BlankSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT for LEGO Display

We were looking for ages to find something to display our LEGO. These display cabinets were absolutely perfect... so we bought 3 and some LED lights behind the LEGO for effect.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us in Ipswich. You have used the display cabinets to perfection! I particularly like the row of Star Wars items. We hope to see you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

What a bargain

I have been looking Around for fluffy cushions but didn’t want to spend $40 on one so I was so please when fantastic had them for only $10. The staff where helpful and helped me locate the items I was after

Store LocationIpswich home centre
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Emily, thank you for shopping with us in Ipswich! It is great to hear that you took advantage of our $10 fluffy cushions, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kirsty

KirstyNorth Queensland, QLD

Friendly Staff

I was greeted and assisted with requests. The store was easy to navigate and the item i was after was available for purchase and pick up. The staff were more than happy to help and were very caring by helping me with the item into the car. It took me less than 15mins to make my purchase and pick up the item i was after. I am very thankful and greatful for the experience the staff and store provided.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kirsty, thank you for choosing to shop with us and sharing your in store experience online! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

John A

John ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and Price.

The staff were very helpful and polite. The know the products well. The price of ex-display products are very competitive. These bargins are the best advantage of shopping in store instead of online.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John A, Thanks very much for sharing your kind words! We are happy to hear our team were friendly and helpful and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Franck H

Franck HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasurable shopping experience

The store was well set out with a lot of displays, the staff were extremely helpful and did not try to up sell or divert us from what we were after. The assembly of cabinets and tables were made easy by very clear instructions that did not confuse or make you second guess yourself.