Fantastic Furniture QLD, Rockhampton

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Rockhampton

Kodie

KodieCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome product

Rockhampton staff are wonderful and very helpful, the coffee table I brought is solid and perfect for my new lounge room purchasing all fantastic furniture for it. Can't wait to share the final products. It does suck you have to wait for stock to come in but I think that may just be because of the Covid-19 which is totally understandable so I'm going to order more stuff anyways. 100% satisfied with this store and all my purchases so far from fantastic, I've refurnished my bedroom, my son's bedroom and now onto my lounge and dining so very exciting. Thanks again guys for a wonderful experience.

Darren

DarrenCentral Queensland, QLD

Good products good service but due to the current covid situation limited office furniture stock available

Easy store navigation, great range of products, top quality & good value for money items. Very satisfying range of new products in all categories of furniture with plenty of options available

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Darren, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are happy to hear that you like our range of products, and we hope to see you in our Rockhampton store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Chris R

Chris RCentral Queensland, QLD

Spent heaps but didn't get a discount

Having done all my research online and visiting the store to place my order valued over $6200 i was extremely disappointed to be only given a $74 delivery fee waiver versus maybe a 5% to 10% discount on such a large order. Receiving a survey within two days of placing an order for goods, and not actually having the goods seems somewhat strange aswell.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Rockhampton compares to other Furniture Shops

Fantastic Service

The woman that served us was very efficient in what how she measured the height of the bar stools to fit my bar. Also the lounge chair I purchased love the colour and I can sit up straight thank lovely

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationRocky
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylean, thanks for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that our Rockhampton team were able to provide such great service, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Marg

MargCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy assembly. Looks & functions perfectly.

Great store. Huge range with plenty of alternate options for style and colour. Wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly staff. There was no pressure to buy. Pick up staff were very helpful with packing my puchases into my vehicle.

Store LocationRockhampton QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marg, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent staff makes shopping so much easier.

I needed to buy a whole bedroom suite. After chatting with Sue, we found everything we needed in a very short amount of time and delivery a breeze. Well done.

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mark, thanks so much for shopping with us in Rockhampton. We are happy to hear that Sue was so helpful and that your experience was such a breeze. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

I was very happy with the style, price and availability. I am over the moon that there are add-on pieces to match.

The store was easy to navigate and l was very satisfied with the range of products available. The product l bought was of very good quality and easy to assemble.

Store LocationRockhampton, Qld
Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff clean fresh show room

I really enjoyed shopping in the store friendly staff tidy n clean show room will definitely go back n recommend this store to friends n family. Shout out to Sue who help us out n was happy friendly towards us

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tania! Thank you so much for shopping with us in Rockhampton. We are so happy that Sue was so friendly, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Awesome

Just s great experience all round ,easy to find things staff very friendly and helpful.store clean and displays were well set out .
Just hassle free shipping
For me that is a bonus

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol T., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Juan-Pierre

Juan-PierreCentral Queensland, QLD

Great deals and professional service.

Easy to locate the store. Good range and quality of products. Not needed to assemble any furniture. Great living and bedroom packages to choose from. Great and professional customer service.

Store LocationRockhampton, Queensland.
Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

The staff were fantastic a pleasure doing business with them, very helpful with all the products that I purchased, and would recommend them anytime, and organising to have a product delivered .

Store LocationRockhampton QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Darren, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

David Rix

David RixCentral Queensland, QLD

Value for money

Very helpful on many products, value for money. Best place to buy a Mattress. Delivery experience was excellent. The Sales staff very helpful when picking out a mattress. Took the time to explain the best one & how to pick the correct one for your size etc

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the staff were helpful at Rockhampton, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mick Hubbard

Mick HubbardCentral Queensland, QLD

Different

First time to the store so lack of awareness of layout of store but staff member directed us to the sections we were looking for. The only down side was we were not informed that the products came in packs.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mick Hubbard, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Hawera

HaweraCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this store

The staff were able to provide current up to date information which included time lines for delivery, product availability, and payment options to best suit me. Plus there is wonderful colour choices available

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hawera, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Rockhampton staff were so helpful and knowledgeable. Hopefully we will be seeing you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Erin

ErinCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Knowledge

They were very helpful when it came to ordering some items online. Apparently we can not receive the items in my town. The supplier doesn't ship here????

Staff at the store were great though and did try and help with other items.

Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Staff were helpful patient and friendly. Product is above average expectations.
Very happy. Product was easy to assemble. Product pick up staff were friendly and helpful.
No regrets at all.
Thanks heaps

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Melinda B.

Melinda B.Central Queensland, QLD

Great helpful advice from staff.

Purchased shelves and tv tables. Great items good price and looks great. The staff were very knowledgeable about the products. Great range of products, store was easy to navigate with friendly staff.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Melinda B., thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Rockhampton and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

ROLLA

ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Good products

Good products for the price, can't really complain at all. Prices are very cheap and it shows in some of the products but still definitely can not complain for the price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi ROLLA, thanks very much for sharing your feedback, we are happy to hear you are enjoying our everyday low prices. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Deborah Mackie

Deborah MackieCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent range of choice and customer service

I was greeted by very friendly & knowledgeable staff, with a great range of furniture to choose from. I proudly assembled my furniture easily and independently and the finished product is fantastic.

Store LocationRockhamton
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Quick, easy & accomodating!

I purchased a new chaise from Fantastic Furniture Rockhampton. The online process was very quick and easy. Pick up for products was available immediately after I placed the order. The product was thoroughly wrapped for protection which was great as I had to travel 90mins home from the store. Once home, unwrapping and assembly of the product was quick and as simple as putting the chaise in my lounge room.
The staff at Fantastic Furniture were very helpful, friendly and accommodating to my needs.
Thanks so much guys!