Fantastic Furniture QLD, Rockhampton

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Rockhampton

Mark

MarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent staff makes shopping so much easier.

I needed to buy a whole bedroom suite. After chatting with Sue, we found everything we needed in a very short amount of time and delivery a breeze. Well done.

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mark, thanks so much for shopping with us in Rockhampton. We are happy to hear that Sue was so helpful and that your experience was such a breeze. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

I was very happy with the style, price and availability. I am over the moon that there are add-on pieces to match.

The store was easy to navigate and l was very satisfied with the range of products available. The product l bought was of very good quality and easy to assemble.

Store LocationRockhampton, Qld
Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff clean fresh show room

I really enjoyed shopping in the store friendly staff tidy n clean show room will definitely go back n recommend this store to friends n family. Shout out to Sue who help us out n was happy friendly towards us

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tania! Thank you so much for shopping with us in Rockhampton. We are so happy that Sue was so friendly, and we hope to see you in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Awesome

Just s great experience all round ,easy to find things staff very friendly and helpful.store clean and displays were well set out .
Just hassle free shipping
For me that is a bonus

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carol T., thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Juan-Pierre

Juan-PierreCentral Queensland, QLD

Great deals and professional service.

Easy to locate the store. Good range and quality of products. Not needed to assemble any furniture. Great living and bedroom packages to choose from. Great and professional customer service.

Store LocationRockhampton, Queensland.

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

The staff were fantastic a pleasure doing business with them, very helpful with all the products that I purchased, and would recommend them anytime, and organising to have a product delivered .

Store LocationRockhampton QLD
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Darren, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

David Rix

David RixCentral Queensland, QLD

Value for money

Very helpful on many products, value for money. Best place to buy a Mattress. Delivery experience was excellent. The Sales staff very helpful when picking out a mattress. Took the time to explain the best one & how to pick the correct one for your size etc

Store LocationRockhampton Qld
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi David, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that the staff were helpful at Rockhampton, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Mick Hubbard

Mick HubbardCentral Queensland, QLD

Different

First time to the store so lack of awareness of layout of store but staff member directed us to the sections we were looking for. The only down side was we were not informed that the products came in packs.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mick Hubbard, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Hawera

HaweraCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this store

The staff were able to provide current up to date information which included time lines for delivery, product availability, and payment options to best suit me. Plus there is wonderful colour choices available

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hawera, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that the Rockhampton staff were so helpful and knowledgeable. Hopefully we will be seeing you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Erin

ErinCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Knowledge

They were very helpful when it came to ordering some items online. Apparently we can not receive the items in my town. The supplier doesn't ship here????

Staff at the store were great though and did try and help with other items.

Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Staff were helpful patient and friendly. Product is above average expectations.
Very happy. Product was easy to assemble. Product pick up staff were friendly and helpful.
No regrets at all.
Thanks heaps

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Melinda B.

Melinda B.Central Queensland, QLD

Great helpful advice from staff.

Purchased shelves and tv tables. Great items good price and looks great. The staff were very knowledgeable about the products. Great range of products, store was easy to navigate with friendly staff.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Melinda B., thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Rockhampton and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

ROLLA

ROLLACentral Queensland, QLD

Good products

Good products for the price, can't really complain at all. Prices are very cheap and it shows in some of the products but still definitely can not complain for the price.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi ROLLA, thanks very much for sharing your feedback, we are happy to hear you are enjoying our everyday low prices. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Deborah Mackie

Deborah MackieCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent range of choice and customer service

I was greeted by very friendly & knowledgeable staff, with a great range of furniture to choose from. I proudly assembled my furniture easily and independently and the finished product is fantastic.

Store LocationRockhamton
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Quick, easy & accomodating!

I purchased a new chaise from Fantastic Furniture Rockhampton. The online process was very quick and easy. Pick up for products was available immediately after I placed the order. The product was thoroughly wrapped for protection which was great as I had to travel 90mins home from the store. Once home, unwrapping and assembly of the product was quick and as simple as putting the chaise in my lounge room.
The staff at Fantastic Furniture were very helpful, friendly and accommodating to my needs.
Thanks so much guys!

Jan

JanCentral Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed

I can’t assemble the furniture myself I picked to be assembled because of the price and now have to wait for a member of my family to do this I am disabled,,as I have mentioned there should be a service on offer for assembly at a nominal cost,school student could do that, as a weekend job just a cheeky idea:)

Very satisfied customer

I was very happy with all aspects of my experience when buying new furniture from Fantastic Furniture. Buying furniture is not something I do very often and I was a little apprehensive but I didn’t need to me. The staff displayed deep knowledge of their product and were extremely helpful.

Just what I wanted.

Easy to find the product I needed and lots of choices which were of good quality and value for money. Would have preferred to have the furniture assembled. Took up a lot of my time putting the furniture together.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nan, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Jivani and the Fantastic team

Fkn love fantastic furniture!!

Fantastic well priced quality products , excellent helpful staff , fantastic shopping experience. Will be back to buy more soon .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Justine, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us in Rockhampton and taking the time to share your experiences. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Shopping experience

The shop was clean and tidy and easy to move around. There was a wide choice of items, made me want to refurnish my whole place. The products were well designed and of a good quality.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jeni, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team