Fantastic Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (23)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)
Les Adams

Les AdamsDarling Downs, QLD

Poor Service

As a long term customer of Fantastic Furniture, I was disappointed with the service I received 3/09/2020. Wanted to spend several hundred dollars on a rug but was told the rug would need to be ordered in. Wait time was quoted at ten to twelve weeks! No other options were offered to me and the sales person would not check to see if the rug was available in another store. Really disappointed so spent money elsewhere.

bellhaven

bellhavenOakey, Queensland

Got what we wanted.

Great value, great staff and good choice. Good display of what we wanted. Friendly staff and easy to deal with. Plenty of options for different colours and styles. Glad we decided to try Fantastic Furniture.

Store LocationToowoomba QLD.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to hear about this, and we hope to see you in the Toowoomba store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Karen

KarenDarling Downs, QLD

New furniture

Got nearly everything I wanted same day
Mattress is amazing and eases the pain in my body.
Beds were quick and easy for kids to assemble for me.
Would be nice to see more bookcases of different sizes than what you have

Store LocationToowoomba Queensland
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Karen, thank you very much for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about this experience, and hope to see you in the Toowoomba store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture QLD, Toowoomba compares to other Furniture Shops

Karleen

KarleenDarling Downs, QLD

WOW so happy

Very easy to find store on Toowoomba, huge range, very helpful staff.
The desk was so easy to assemble, instructions where easy to read. I was able to put together with little fuss on my own. Strange to say but I did enjoy building this.
The finished product I could not be happier with. Looks amazing not a mark on it and straight as.

Julie

JulieDarling Downs, QLD

King bedroom setting and mattress

Very friendly staff with product knowledge regarding our purchase of Toronto Bedroom setting as well as a new mattress. We did have a pleasant shopping experience after looking online to work out which bedroom setting we wanted to look at in person very happy with purchase and customer service.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Toowoomba. It is great to hear that the staff have such detailed product knowledge and friendly customer service. We hope to see you in store again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

PaddySouth East Queensland, QLD

I walked in and felt excited in knowing I'll find my lounge suite here

Spacious, colour, staff knowledge, variety. Wonderful experience.
Friendly professional service, have me time to think of options that were kindly suggestions.
I'm going back again soon.
Plenty of parking for customer, easy to locate store, very clean and very tidy store

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Your very welcome Ryan.
Cassandra was of great value.

Speedy and efficient purchase and delivery, value for money product

The “Longreach” 175cm TV unit was purchased online from the Toowoomba store. The online purchasing was a very streamlined process. The unit was delivered within 2 days. It was exactly as represented online, being a sturdy construction and exactly the right size and colour. The delivery team were very helpful, pleasant and efficient. Delivery costs were also considerably cheaper than quotes received at other stores. I am glad I found Fantastic Furniture online as they also had an excellent range of TV units to choose from.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sasha, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Toowoomba. We are so glad to hear that your TV unit was delivered so quickly and seamlessly. We hope to serve you again in store in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Vanessa

VanessaDarling Downs, QLD

Great service and products

Well made, solid attractive bedframe. Chosen because of 4 post construction without small support legs underneath that can break off. Also means quicker to put together. Excellent value for money. Fast purchase and pick up.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Toowoomba
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vanessa, that is great to hear! We are so glad that you have found your bed to be so solid, and we hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Affordable great furniture

Store was easy to navigate & well setup to compare lounges. Very happy with affordable, comfortable lounges that look lovely in our new home. Delivery was next day - Christmas Eve!
Assembly of lounges was easy - just put legs on & good to use!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Carolyn, thank you for choosing to shop with us in Toowoomba. We are so glad to hear such positive things, and we hope to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Liana L.

Liana L.Darling Downs, QLD

Bunks are great

It was easy to navigate the store, I was happy with the range of products, I am really happy with the product I bought, it was a bit hard to put together and a few of the screws we couldn't get in (going to try again) as the holes are not lined up properly

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Liana! We are so glad to hear that the Toowoomba store was easy to navigate and that you are happy with your product. We hope to see you back in store again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Rosie

RosieDarling Downs, QLD

Just what we need style is great and price was perfect

The store lay out is good and easy to find what we were looking for. I'm very happy with my TV unit got the size I needed and it was very easy to put together.

Neil W.

Neil W.Darling Downs, QLD

perfect chair for people over 6 feet tall.

Bought the 'Venice' single recliner chair, It fits me perfectly, being 6 foot 2. Very comfortable with great lumbar support, I would recommend it to anyone who has back injuries or just a sore back.

Store LocationToowoomba Queensland.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Neil W, We are happy to hear you found the perfect recliner! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fiona McColl

Fiona McCollDarling Downs, QLD

Finally Comfortable!

I work from home and spend a lot of time at my desk and boy did I need an upgrade of desk and work chair badly! After shopping around, I decided to go with this the Adapt desks and Oxford chair.

I initially ordered on line, which was very easy, and went to the store to pick up. When I arrived at the store I realized I would need a different chair. Store staff were super helpful and obliging - zero hassle. The Warehouse staff were also fast, efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Set up, well .. flat pack so small aggravation :) but honestly, no biggie. I'm super happy with the quality of the desk and chair, very happy with the shopping experience. I'm going to need bookshelves next, and I will be back!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fiona McColl, We are happy to hear you now have a comfortable chair for your work day! We appreciate sharing your experience online and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Nancy M.

Nancy M.Darling Downs, QLD

Best customer service ever

Staff were beyond helpful and polite. I'm disabled with walker, staff cleared pathways for me. Upon purchase my furniture was brought out and loaded for me. Best shopping trip ever.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFantastic Furniture. Toowoomba. Qld.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nancy M, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that our Toowoomba team were able to provide such great customer service. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jade

JadeGold Coast

One of my favourite shops!

I recently went to the Toowoomba fantastic furniture and I thrilled with the customer service I received. The staff were great, helpful and just generally happy, smiling people! No wait time to order, once ordered I was given instructions to pick up my sons new mattress from the collection point which again was such a breeze. It’s great to deal with people who love their job, it just makes your day that little better! My son loves his new mattress, it’s very comfortable and it was very affordable!

Store LocationToowoomba fantastic furniture

Michelle

MichelleDarling Downs, QLD

Freedom offers freedom

Easy to navigate store, with a wide range of options, good quality for the price. The furniture i purchased was easy to assemble. Freedom makes it easy to shop with quality products at a good price.

Store Locationtoowoomba

Very helpful staff and excellent service

The store was very neat but arranged all over the place to set up a lounge room lol super helpful staff and great service, fantastic price. We will be back.

Ho Ho Ho Fantastic Furniture

The store was easy to navigate & items are arranged strategically. The range of products is commendable. Some items are straight forward & easy to assemble but some required better non confusing instruction. Overall experience was good.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ryan, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Dave

DaveDarling Downs, QLD

Really disappointed - no communication!

Really disappointed with the service from this store! We had to wait longer than the time period stated by the store for a standard couch I ordered and there was no communication from the store that it was going to be late. After the designated time period, I had to make the contact to find out where the couch was only to be told that “it’s not store policy” to ring a customer when their orders will be late. Also, when purchasing the couch, they charged me the full amount for the couch instead of the 20% deposit we were told was necessary.

Mellonie J.

Mellonie J.Darling Downs, QLD

Store was busy, but once served the lady was extremely helpful.

Went in to purchase a mattress, took my time browsing the store to select the product I wanted. Had to wait in line for assistance, item i wanted wanted was out of stock. However the sales assistant placed an order for me. Over all happy with the customer service, and will definitely purchase from here again..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mellonie, thanks so much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that the Toowoomba team were so helpful, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.