Fantastic Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Fantastic Furniture QLD, Toowoomba

Neil W.

Neil W.Darling Downs, QLD

perfect chair for people over 6 feet tall.

Bought the 'Venice' single recliner chair, It fits me perfectly, being 6 foot 2. Very comfortable with great lumbar support, I would recommend it to anyone who has back injuries or just a sore back.

Store LocationToowoomba Queensland.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Neil W, We are happy to hear you found the perfect recliner! We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fiona McColl

Fiona McCollDarling Downs, QLD

Finally Comfortable!

I work from home and spend a lot of time at my desk and boy did I need an upgrade of desk and work chair badly! After shopping around, I decided to go with this the Adapt desks and Oxford chair.

I initially ordered on line, which was very easy, and went to the store to pick up. When I arrived at the store I realized I would need a different chair. Store staff were super helpful and obliging - zero hassle. The Warehouse staff were also fast, efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Set up, well .. flat pack so small aggravation :) but honestly, no biggie. I'm super happy with the quality of the desk and chair, very happy with the shopping experience. I'm going to need bookshelves next, and I will be back!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Fiona McColl, We are happy to hear you now have a comfortable chair for your work day! We appreciate sharing your experience online and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Nancy M.

Nancy M.Darling Downs, QLD

Best customer service ever

Staff were beyond helpful and polite. I'm disabled with walker, staff cleared pathways for me. Upon purchase my furniture was brought out and loaded for me. Best shopping trip ever.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFantastic Furniture. Toowoomba. Qld.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nancy M, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that our Toowoomba team were able to provide such great customer service. We hope to see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jade

JadeGold Coast

One of my favourite shops!

I recently went to the Toowoomba fantastic furniture and I thrilled with the customer service I received. The staff were great, helpful and just generally happy, smiling people! No wait time to order, once ordered I was given instructions to pick up my sons new mattress from the collection point which again was such a breeze. It’s great to deal with people who love their job, it just makes your day that little better! My son loves his new mattress, it’s very comfortable and it was very affordable!

Store LocationToowoomba fantastic furniture

Michelle

MichelleDarling Downs, QLD

Freedom offers freedom

Easy to navigate store, with a wide range of options, good quality for the price. The furniture i purchased was easy to assemble. Freedom makes it easy to shop with quality products at a good price.

Store Locationtoowoomba

Very helpful staff and excellent service

The store was very neat but arranged all over the place to set up a lounge room lol super helpful staff and great service, fantastic price. We will be back.

Ho Ho Ho Fantastic Furniture

The store was easy to navigate & items are arranged strategically. The range of products is commendable. Some items are straight forward & easy to assemble but some required better non confusing instruction. Overall experience was good.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ryan, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Dave

DaveDarling Downs, QLD

Really disappointed - no communication!

Really disappointed with the service from this store! We had to wait longer than the time period stated by the store for a standard couch I ordered and there was no communication from the store that it was going to be late. After the designated time period, I had to make the contact to find out where the couch was only to be told that “it’s not store policy” to ring a customer when their orders will be late. Also, when purchasing the couch, they charged me the full amount for the couch instead of the 20% deposit we were told was necessary.

Mellonie J.

Mellonie J.Darling Downs, QLD

Store was busy, but once served the lady was extremely helpful.

Went in to purchase a mattress, took my time browsing the store to select the product I wanted. Had to wait in line for assistance, item i wanted wanted was out of stock. However the sales assistant placed an order for me. Over all happy with the customer service, and will definitely purchase from here again..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mellonie, thanks so much for shopping with us. It is great to hear that the Toowoomba team were so helpful, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Ken M.

Ken M.Darling Downs, QLD

Good experience and will buy there again

The product was what I wanted and was easy to put together. Store was well laid out. Staff was friendly and knew their products well. Pick up was easy and quick.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ken M., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great customer service

It was nice to have great friendly staff from the lady in store and Gent in the warehouse.
We purchased beds which were great quality and very easy to assemble. Very affordable prices.

Mattress in a box

It was a really good buy, good price and easy to unpackage and set up, happy as with the purchase and would definitely recommend this product to anyone, thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Matt, thank you for shopping with us and taking the time to share your thoughts. It is great to hear that you are happy with your purchase, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Cory Cooper

Cory CooperDarling Downs, QLD

Store name says it all!!!!!

The quality of the goods is always fantastic for the price you pay, i go to fantastic for all my furniture.
If quality on a budget is what you need, the go to fantastic.
The flat packs are, as ALWAYS a pain, but however, they do come with easy to follow instructions.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cory, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Comfortable and friendly to shop in

Displays were in order and clean. Staffs are friendly and attentive to customers when walk in. Always willing to listen to customer feedback and ability to provide resolution to solve issue..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Darren, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Staff and customer service is second to none

I have had the opportunity to purchase several items at the Toowoomba store. Every time I have done so, the staff have been so helpful. This includes the warehouse staff. Nothing is too much for them and they are very knowledgeable. The range of products is great too. I highly recommend Fantastic Furniture to anyone looking for value for money. Oh, and my last purchase was an Australian made lounge!

Jane

Jane

Good range and reasonable price AND Australian made

We looked around for a lounge and found an ideal one and it was on sale with a really great discount of 30%.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jane, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sturdiest furniture I have ever bought.

The staff we so helpful and the knew exactly what I was after and what I wanted. They even made it very easy by letting me know the product was in stock and ready for pick up.

Jenny

Jenny

Not happy they discontinued the colour to match my 2 seater lounge suite

As I was selling my home and down sizing I purchased a lovely little 2 seater couch. I was waiting to Purchase my new home to see if I could fit another 2 seater in or if I had the room I wanted a 3 seater Lounge Suite. I have just moved in and went to order my 3 seater lounge as it will fit I was mortified that they had discontinued the colour. Now I will have a mismatched pair of couches.Some people would not worry but I think it does nothing for the look having a mismatched pair. I am still ropable that they would do that.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jenny, I am very sorry to hear the fabric you were after is no longer available. We do period introduce new fabrics to your range and discontinue older fabrics, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Don

Don

Easy cheap friendly and fast.

I was pressed for time entering the store I quickly found what I needed fast sale assembly in minutes and ready to use.
Appreciate trouble free shopping like this.
Will definitely return for my next furniture purchase.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Don, thank you for choosing to shop with us at Toowoomba. We are happy to hear you were able to make your purchase with ease and appreciate your feedback. We hope to serve you again in the future. Regards Angelina and the Fantastic team

Wonderful shopping experience

The staff were extremely helpful and the store was very well laid out. We are very happy with our purchase and would come back again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Deb, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team