Fantastic Furniture VIC, Bendigo

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Bendigo

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (92%) · Not as advertised (8%)
Kelly W.

Kelly W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my item, too bad about the service

My order was picked up by somebody I didn’t know. Offered free delivery, never heard from the store. Went back and my order was there but no one knew why.

Store LocationBendigo, Victoria
Melz0r

Melz0rCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing

Easy to navigate around the store, the range has expected delays as this year has been very unique.
The products are what you pay for, you buy a cheap one expect it to be cheap. If you buy expensive one, you can enjoy the longevity of your furniture.
Great employees and atmosphere in the store. The new kids section looks amazing. Always a joy going in to the Bendigo store and seeing all the smiling faces.

Store LocationBendigo, vic

Kate

KateCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Got what I wanted

I was after a new rug and and a desk chair. Both items were easy to find and there was great variety to choose from. Staff as usual were helpful. This really is my go to store!

Store LocationBendigo Victoria
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate, thank you for shopping with us in Bendigo! We are proud to be your go to store, and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Terrible experience

Extremely poor experience. Salespeople messed up my order then made me pay extra for the correct one! Management did nothing to take responsibility and rectify the situation adequately.
Also, the 'wood' beds are crap quality. They are not solid and creak and move when you roll over.
Many items are not in stock. Waited 2 weeks for a desk to find out it was the wrong one. Had to wait another 2 weeks for the right one.

Frank

FrankBendigo

The worst of the worst furniture

Bought a double bedroom with side table and a dresser, the furniture is made with chip board, I haven't seen actual chip board sold in Australia for a long time, The board chipped easily, the laminated cover peeled just by resting a piece of furniture on the carpet. Never again, good price doesn't mean rubbish furniture.

Tash

TashCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Was told many different things by multiple team members all that contraindicated each other. Delivery time for my item was over twice as long as I was told. Was offered free delivery but when I called to confirm the day before they said it won't be delivered because the rest of the deposit is still due even though I asked a few times how to pay the rest and was not given a straight answer. Will never be shopping at this or any other store again.

Steve unhappy

Steve unhappyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mucked up our order twice, wrong colour and still waiting for correct one to be delivered

Found fantastic furniture disorganised and received wrong product twice. Can understand one mistake and now looks like we have to wait over 4 months to get our lounge.only positive was that they loaned us a couch whilst double mistake is getting sorted.

Store LocationKangaroo Flat

MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stress free shopping

The store was a pleasant environment and very easy to navigate, with lots to choose from. Ashleigh was great, we made multiple purchases in store. Very efficient and stress free experience. Can't wait for my products to arrive.

Happy customer

Easy to purchase on line and pick up very happy with price and ease of assemble , I will be going back to this store to purchase other furniture that I need

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna T, thanks for shopping with us online! We are glad to hear you found assembly easy and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Ange

AngeThe Mallee, VIC

Nice and big sofa but disappointing.

I purchased a 3 seater Finlay sofa. It was easy to assemble. Having more than one set of legs to choose from as standard is handy. Friendly staff in Bendigo store. My issue with this sofa is that the back cushions, let's just say, "aren't the best". Almost straight away from the first real sitting they got dented and the sofa no longer looks nice. You shouldn't have to puff the cushions after each sitting. Maybe this sofa is more for a sitting room instead of a family living room.

A pleasant shopping experience

Staff were very helpful, gave enough time for me to consider all options but at no time did I feel pressure to make an early decision or purchase. I actually didnt make a purchase on my first visit. I came back a few days later after I'd had time to take measurements and consider items at home.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaye, thanks for shopping with us in Bendigo. We are thrilled to hear that the staff were so helpful during your visits. Hopefully we will see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Overall quite good value

Easy access had a small range of stools to choose from easy enough to assemble customer service was good they where very friendly polite and easy to approach with any questions I had

Sarah

SarahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No apology was given by store floorstaff for an incorrect product.

Incorrect product received, no apology, resulting a large inconvenience for our family. Very disappointing experience. Staff in store need better customer service education around dealing with issues. It was a genuine mistake but the lack of consideration after the mistake was sad. Staff in back were excellent.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Friendly and helpful

the store is layed out well. the product range available on display was fantastic they had everything that was in the catalog and a few extra bits. They have a nice range at the store with helpful and friendly staff that aren't in your face but there to help and advise when you need and are ready

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michelle! Thank you very much for shopping with us and taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear about your visit to our Bendigo store, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

M Noonan

M NoonanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service and pick up turn around

After online price check, the local store had exactly what we needed, cheaper and same quality, efficient fast service and pickup access great. Staff accomodating and polite and gave clear instructions, definitely shop again here

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi M Noonan, it is wonderful to hear you had a Fantastic experience in-store and are enjoying our low prices! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lincoln654

Lincoln654Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Rude staff and ridiculous wait times.

After waiting over a month for our order we got in-store and paid for it only to find out the origional sales person had in fact put our order through incorrectly and you couldn't supply the correct stock unless I wanted to wait another month.
Not only that but the sales staff were exceptionally rude when explaining this.

Peta83

Peta83Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Monash chair

Product was great, assembly was easy.
It will go well with my makeup table.
I purchased this item to fit with my table and the colour was exactly the same as what I invisioned.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Peta83, We are pleased to hear you found the perfect addition to your makeup table! We hope to serve you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Modern furniture at great value

Bendigo store is in a great location that is easy to get to. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The furniture and products are great modern designs at affordable prices. The products in store are always displayed in an eye catching way that makes shopping there a wonderful experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi MissPlum, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Bendigo! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Pavey

Pavey

Love the shop

The store is set up easy to navigate
The range of products are great lots to choose from
The quality is good on a par with more expensive products on the market
Assembly easy do it myself no prob

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Pavey, thanks so much for shopping with us. We are glad to hear that you like our range of products, and we hope to see you back in Bendigo again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Good value for money - Pantry Cupboard

Good product, easy assembly and the furniture was a lot mores sturdy than I anticipated. The overall pain finish seemed good and the instructions seemed easy to follow, I would recommend the pantry cupboard

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chantal, thank you for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your pantry cupboard, and we do hope to see you in our Bendigo store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.