Listing monitored by Fantastic Furniture

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (14) · Not as advertised (1)

Service plus

Always wonderful to shop there with no pressure. Friendly staff always helpful. Always directed to what want to look at

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Trevor, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. It is great to hear that our staff are always helpful, and we hope to serve you again soon! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Bendigo store has its own rules

Bendigo store staff member working on Friday serving customers without face mask...absolutely disgusting and have complained to head office. Didn't get her name because she refused to give..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Greg M, Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologise for any upset caused. We will resolve this matter internally with our store management teams. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

bingobingo
bingobingoGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic!

This is a great robe. Holds a fair bit. Purchased in addition to the queen Havana bedroom suite. Good solid piece. Clear assembly instructions.
Looks a million bucks. Staff member was very helpful and friendly when Purchased.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi bingobingo, Thanks so much for shopping with us! It is great to hear you have found the perfect robe and bedroom furniture for your needs and we hope to see you again soon! Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kelly W.
Kelly W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my item, too bad about the service

My order was picked up by somebody I didn’t know. Offered free delivery, never heard from the store. Went back and my order was there but no one knew why.

Melz0r
Melz0rCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing

Easy to navigate around the store, the range has expected delays as this year has been very unique.
The products are what you pay for, you buy a cheap one expect it to be cheap. If you buy expensive one, you can enjoy the longevity of your furniture.
Great employees and atmosphere in the store. The new kids section looks amazing. Always a joy going in to the Bendigo store and seeing all the smiling faces.

Kate
KateCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Got what I wanted

I was after a new rug and and a desk chair. Both items were easy to find and there was great variety to choose from. Staff as usual were helpful. This really is my go to store!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kate, thank you for shopping with us in Bendigo! We are proud to be your go to store, and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Terrible experience

Extremely poor experience. Salespeople messed up my order then made me pay extra for the correct one! Management did nothing to take responsibility and rectify the situation adequately.
Also, the 'wood' beds are crap quality. They are not solid and creak and move when you roll over.
Many items are not in stock. Waited 2 weeks for a desk to find out it was the wrong one. Had to wait another 2 weeks for the right one.

Frank
FrankBendigo

The worst of the worst furniture

Bought a double bedroom with side table and a dresser, the furniture is made with chip board, I haven't seen actual chip board sold in Australia for a long time, The board chipped easily, the laminated cover peeled just by resting a piece of furniture on the carpet. Never again, good price doesn't mean rubbish furniture.

Tash
TashCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. Was told many different things by multiple team members all that contraindicated each other. Delivery time for my item was over twice as long as I was told. Was offered free delivery but when I called to confirm the day before they said it won't be delivered because the rest of the deposit is still due even though I asked a few times how to pay the rest and was not given a straight answer. Will never be shopping at this or any other store again.

Steve unhappy
Steve unhappyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mucked up our order twice, wrong colour and still waiting for correct one to be delivered

Found fantastic furniture disorganised and received wrong product twice. Can understand one mistake and now looks like we have to wait over 4 months to get our lounge.only positive was that they loaned us a couch whilst double mistake is getting sorted.

Michelle
MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stress free shopping

The store was a pleasant environment and very easy to navigate, with lots to choose from. Ashleigh was great, we made multiple purchases in store. Very efficient and stress free experience. Can't wait for my products to arrive.

Happy customer

Easy to purchase on line and pick up very happy with price and ease of assemble , I will be going back to this store to purchase other furniture that I need

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna T, thanks for shopping with us online! We are glad to hear you found assembly easy and we hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Ange
AngeThe Mallee, VIC

Nice and big sofa but disappointing.

I purchased a 3 seater Finlay sofa. It was easy to assemble. Having more than one set of legs to choose from as standard is handy. Friendly staff in Bendigo store. My issue with this sofa is that the back cushions, let's just say, "aren't the best". Almost straight away from the first real sitting they got dented and the sofa no longer looks nice. You shouldn't have to puff the cushions after each sitting. Maybe this sofa is more for a sitting room instead of a family living room.

A pleasant shopping experience

Staff were very helpful, gave enough time for me to consider all options but at no time did I feel pressure to make an early decision or purchase. I actually didnt make a purchase on my first visit. I came back a few days later after I'd had time to take measurements and consider items at home.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaye, thanks for shopping with us in Bendigo. We are thrilled to hear that the staff were so helpful during your visits. Hopefully we will see you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Overall quite good value

Easy access had a small range of stools to choose from easy enough to assemble customer service was good they where very friendly polite and easy to approach with any questions I had

Warranty Claim MadeNo