Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Service

We attended the store twice on Jan 13th. The store was not particularly busy. On the morning visit we wandered around for approx. 30 mins. There were 2 staff who were initially busy with other customers but for approx. 10-15 min talked at the service desk. I eventually needed to ask for help. Measurements provide was guess work - no tape measure. On returning in the afternoon the same female staff member showed no interest at all. We waited and when the 2nd staff member had finished her phone call was very helpful and assisted us.

Store LocationMoorabin

Diana

DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and helpful staff

Value for money with a great selection available to preview in store. Staff were very helpful with assistance in store. Pick up of item from warehouse was seamless and fast.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Diana, It is great to hear you received great service in-store and your experience was seamless! We hope to see you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Great to know that good customer service is is still here

I rang in to ask about a certain product a d if it was in stock, the sale's men it was, so i said I'll be down in one hour I got there for the article in close 45 minutes I walked y and said I was the block who spoke to you earlier, he remembered me did the final transaction there and then he went to retrieve the product he offered to take it out for, I responded no it's fine, it was a straight forward transaction from start to work, a message for the bosses at fantastic furniture Moorabbin, they all deserve Christmas bonus

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for deciding to shop with us in Moorabbin. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

PhlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful service and excellent prices.

I was looking for value for money and Fantastic Furniture filled the bill.
The staffer was courteous and helpful.
I would recommend FF to anyone looking for suitable furniture keeping in mind a budget.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Phl, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

You deserved it.

good products on sale

found it easy to assemble product. also liked the way all furniture is displayed. staff very pleasant and willing to assist when approached. access for parking very good right outside store.

Store Locationmoorabbin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Boutique living, love the bed

Loving the luxurious black Velvet bed and velvet ottoman. Money well spent. Value for money. Easy to install sturdy and in trend atm. So excited with the look and looks amazing with all the different linen.

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy solutions for making a new house into a home quickly!

Good range, easy to navigate around, friendly staff. Wish items came assembled!! Set up kids' bedrooms with ease due to range available for all ages. Very happy with customer service.

Great store.

Great store, look for Anne. She is great, not too pushy tells you to take your time and helps you make up your mind. I was after the Waverley table with Nicki chairs, but couldn't make up my mind on the chair colour. She let me know you can exchange the chairs if the colour didn't work with my house.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lauren, thank you for sharing your kind words about Anne at our Moorabbin store! It is always wonderful to hear when our team is friendly and helpful, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rubbish store, I won`t be back

ALBS

ALBSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots to chose from

Large easy to navigate store with lots of furniture and decor items.
I always step in here to look for throw cushions as they have a huge range as well as other decor including ottomans, artwork, etc..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi ALBS, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lipka

LipkaSt kilda

A great selection of reasonably priced furniture

It is reasonably easy to find Moorabbin store but you need to have a car to get there. The store has a great variety of reasonably priced furniture. The table was easy to assemble but assembling chairs was very complex and I needed to call a handyman to do it. I strongly recommend this store but you need to be careful around the pick up area. Some items, in my case a mirror, are not labelled and the store person gave us the wrong item. However they delivered the right item the following day without charge.

Beware of Warranty

Bettina Brougham

Bettina BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service - Storeman

Bought a Tokyo Double Bed last week. The storeman showed us how to get the boxes (tight fit) into my Commodore Sedan, saving us $50 delivery. Thank you. Outstanding service - you lose a bit in delivery fee but you win a customer fr life!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Quick service, great prices, great warranty service on the sofa, great range.

Very satisfied with the service we received at the Heatherton/Moorabbin store. We were provided with good information regarding the recliner sofa & bought it on the day. 2 week wait I thought is a bit too much, but am willing to wait.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susie Papa, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic Furniture, Fantastic Service

Fantastic was the first store we walked into when looking for a tv unit. The service and price was so great we decided to buy the matching coffee table. We also appreciate the realistic expectation the sales assistant gave us in the product we had to wait for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tori A, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very convenient store

It is easy to assemble and very convenient to use. It has a comfy feeling. I would recommend it with my family and friends

Paul

PaulApendale Gardens

First stop for furniture and bedding needs

The store layout is great and I will generally find what I need without having to shop around. The quality and pricing is always spot on. We had no trouble assembling the bed and bedheads for two other beds by following the included manuals.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value good quality

Ordered a rug and lamp online. The rug was much nicer than I expected, it’s super soft and it’s perfect for the space I needed it. The lamp was easy to assemble and looks great. Staff were really helpful at pick up.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Fantastic place for robust furniture

Great robust furniture that will last your kids treatment. Strong durable furniture for home and holiday house or outdoor in the elements wind rain and sun

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Friendly and helpful

Offered assistance as soon as i came into the store...happy with my purchase. Can't wait for its delivery..Anne and the team are very helpful and friendly.