Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

Fantastic Furniture VIC, Moorabbin

good products on sale

found it easy to assemble product. also liked the way all furniture is displayed. staff very pleasant and willing to assist when approached. access for parking very good right outside store.

Store Locationmoorabbin
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Boutique living, love the bed

Loving the luxurious black Velvet bed and velvet ottoman. Money well spent. Value for money. Easy to install sturdy and in trend atm. So excited with the look and looks amazing with all the different linen.

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy solutions for making a new house into a home quickly!

Good range, easy to navigate around, friendly staff. Wish items came assembled!! Set up kids' bedrooms with ease due to range available for all ages. Very happy with customer service.

Great store.

Great store, look for Anne. She is great, not too pushy tells you to take your time and helps you make up your mind. I was after the Waverley table with Nicki chairs, but couldn't make up my mind on the chair colour. She let me know you can exchange the chairs if the colour didn't work with my house.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lauren, thank you for sharing your kind words about Anne at our Moorabbin store! It is always wonderful to hear when our team is friendly and helpful, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Rubbish store, I won`t be back

ALBS

ALBSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots to chose from

Large easy to navigate store with lots of furniture and decor items.
I always step in here to look for throw cushions as they have a huge range as well as other decor including ottomans, artwork, etc..

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi ALBS, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Lipka

LipkaSt kilda

A great selection of reasonably priced furniture

It is reasonably easy to find Moorabbin store but you need to have a car to get there. The store has a great variety of reasonably priced furniture. The table was easy to assemble but assembling chairs was very complex and I needed to call a handyman to do it. I strongly recommend this store but you need to be careful around the pick up area. Some items, in my case a mirror, are not labelled and the store person gave us the wrong item. However they delivered the right item the following day without charge.

Beware of Warranty

Bettina Brougham

Bettina BroughamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service - Storeman

Bought a Tokyo Double Bed last week. The storeman showed us how to get the boxes (tight fit) into my Commodore Sedan, saving us $50 delivery. Thank you. Outstanding service - you lose a bit in delivery fee but you win a customer fr life!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Quick service, great prices, great warranty service on the sofa, great range.

Very satisfied with the service we received at the Heatherton/Moorabbin store. We were provided with good information regarding the recliner sofa & bought it on the day. 2 week wait I thought is a bit too much, but am willing to wait.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Susie Papa, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Fantastic Furniture, Fantastic Service

Fantastic was the first store we walked into when looking for a tv unit. The service and price was so great we decided to buy the matching coffee table. We also appreciate the realistic expectation the sales assistant gave us in the product we had to wait for.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Tori A, thank you so much for continuing to choose us, we really appreciate it! Thank you also very much for spending the time to share your feedback on us. We hope to serve you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Very convenient store

It is easy to assemble and very convenient to use. It has a comfy feeling. I would recommend it with my family and friends

Paul

PaulApendale Gardens

First stop for furniture and bedding needs

The store layout is great and I will generally find what I need without having to shop around. The quality and pricing is always spot on. We had no trouble assembling the bed and bedheads for two other beds by following the included manuals.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jodie

JodieMelbourne

Great value good quality

Ordered a rug and lamp online. The rug was much nicer than I expected, it’s super soft and it’s perfect for the space I needed it. The lamp was easy to assemble and looks great. Staff were really helpful at pick up.

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Fantastic place for robust furniture

Great robust furniture that will last your kids treatment. Strong durable furniture for home and holiday house or outdoor in the elements wind rain and sun

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paul, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying our product range and we hope to see you back soon! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic Team

Friendly and helpful

Offered assistance as soon as i came into the store...happy with my purchase. Can't wait for its delivery..Anne and the team are very helpful and friendly.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Finally, great customer service from a retailer!

As I was searching online through many sites for some bedroom furniture and came across Fantastic and proceeded. As soon as I made my purchases I was contacted and assisted throughout the delivery process. First rate! The items that were in stock were not only delivered within 4 days, it the gentleman actually carried it upstairs with smiles on their faces! Refreshing to have a hassle free experience!

Value for money!

Was not hassled by staff, was asked if I needed help and I wanted to look around first. When I needed assistance friendly staff were there to help when I asked.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sal, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your experience in our Moorabbin store! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Quality

Lisa

LisaCHELTENHAM

Needed a bed and fast

My sons bed feel apart and needed to replace it ASAP, went into store and found what he wanted, unfortunately they didn't have stock. The kind sales assistant looked up the product and informed me there was one left in another store close by and that I should order it click and collect. I was a little hesitant because I haven't used click and collect before, but needed the Bed so thought it was worth a try. I went back and ordered it online, within minutes I had confirmation that it was ready to be picked up. I couldn't believe how fast the whole process was. So we went and picked up the bed and within a couple of hours I had one happy son! Thanks for all your help