Fantastic Furniture WA, Joondalup

Fantastic Furniture WA, Joondalup

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (86%) · Not as advertised (14%)
Michélle G.

Michélle G.Pilbara, WA

Love this store

I havent yet received my products, I would just like to comment on the amazing service I received from Nats at the Joondalup store. She is amazing and went the extra mile to help me with my needs

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Hall table - a perfect fit

Very pleasant staff and very helpful. Furniture we wanted (Havana Hall table) was in stock so could take home immediately. Quality (for the price) was good and assembly easy enough thanks to the comprehensive instructions!

Store LocationJoondalup WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our Joondalup team, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Bekkii

BekkiiPerth, WA

Customer service

Natalia at joondalup was very helpful and amazing! Loved how she helped me make my living/dining special. Loved all the furniture they have to offer and cant wait for mine to he delivered!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture WA, Joondalup compares to other Furniture Shops

vkturbo176hp

vkturbo176hpWestern Australia

What a crap show

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationJoondalup fantastic furniture, which it aint
Suzanne B.

Suzanne B.Perth, WA

Terrible Quality

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Excellent friendly staff with a caring attitude.

Quick, easy and convenient shopping experience with click and collect. Once I went into the store to pick up my purchase the staff member was very friendly and helpful, also offering suggestions for how to display product in my home.

Store LocationJoondalup, WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for shopping with us in Joondalup. It is great to hear that the staff were friendly and helpful, and we hope to see you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Narissa H.

Narissa H.Perth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at the Joondalup store are the most friendly and helpful people. Even when my order was not available they upgraded me at no additional cost to me. Excellent!!!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Joondalup
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Narissa H., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in store. It is great to hear that the Joondalup team were so friendly and helpful! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Super comfy & didnt cost an arm & a leg

The layout is easy to find what you are looking for of you are in a hurry.
Great range of products.
Have no complaints of the quality of my new mattress.

Store LocationFantastic furniture joondalup
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kim, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new mattress, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

John

JohnPerth, WA

After sales service

I would like to thank Daniel at the Joondalup store for his assistance in providing a missing part for our flat pack buffet. His perseverance in helping complete the assembly was commendable, he also sent it express post which we received the follow day.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that Daniel at Joondalup was so helpful! We'll make sure he gets this feedback. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kaylee B.

Kaylee B.

Fantastic Customer Service

Natalie and Kim were amazing we were able to swap out our delivered but small entertainment unit for a bigger one , available in their store. We ordered a bed that was delivered from Osborne pack store which was a replacement for our packaged bed which was not in stock(and we would have no bed otherwise) but it didn't match the rest of our bedroom furniture , Natalie was great we were able to get add ons (drawers and Headboard) in a package deal matching our bed in the same range and colour and in stock to collect that day, making the added costs much lower for us, Kim then when the extra mile and got us our Tallboy that day in store which had a week delay on delivery. I appreciate their valued customer service 100%

Store LocationOsborne Park and Joondalup
Stazie

StaziePerth, WA

Natalie had the best customer service I have seen in years shes a asset to your store lovley girl .. :-)

The store was clean good and easy to find furniture
Natalie was a great customer service help
Me and my mum think shes a credit to your joondalup store happy customers

Gail

GailPerth, WA

Fabulous place to buy furniture for home

Store well set out, good range of furniture, good quality. I found I was able to put together a queen size bed by myself and I am a mature woman

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gail, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our range! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bed and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Vkvallejos

VkvallejosPerth, WA

Just what we needed! We were looking for a low standing bookcase but with nice design and suitable for an apartment.

We went to the store knowing what we wanted to see and browsed other products too. Assembling the furniture took a while because we purchased 3 items but it was easy to assemble

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationSeaforth 4 tier bookself, Seaforth lowline bookshelf, and a tressel desk
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vkvallejos, We are so happy to hear you found the perfect bookcase for your apartment and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Jason C

Jason CPerth, WA

Great value and service

Found the product we were looking for. Good quality couch with a very good price tag. The young man that served us was extremely polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Great overall experience.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jason C, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Laura B

Laura BPerth, WA

Great service, problem with product

Service was great super friendly! But shame as I got home to assemble the bed, opened the box and there is a noticeable grey sticky smudge that won’t come off! makes the bed look like it’s already been used..

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationOsbourne park
Furniture Shops

Well constructed and on trend

Great range of products, friendly staff will definite go back, recommend them. Store was easy to navigate and we had our purchase sorted very quickly and the staff were great

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi LesleyP, thank you so much for recommending us and taking the time to share your experiences! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sharone

SharoneQuinns Rocks

Awesome Customer Service

Shopped online first - then visited the store to view/purchase. The young fella in the store provided commendable customer service. We were all very happy with our selections and would certainly consider the store for future furniture purchases.

Hassle Free Shopping

Best way to shop...in my lounge recliner, ordered a great bed from online and had it delivered 2 days later...doesn’t get much better than that

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Hails, thanks so much for shopping with us online and taking the time to share your experience! We hope to serve you again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Everything you need

great furniture store for all your needs. I was surprised at the range and quality that was on offer. I last purchased from fantastic about 14 years ago and was impressed at what the store is like now.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shopper 3.0, that's great to hear! Thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Why didnt I do this sooner!!

So cheap to have delivery to Geraldton! I have ordered the Willow Bed and matress, and with delivery still $300 cheaper than anything in Geraldton.Wish I had done it sooner, cause I don't like the 2 furniture stores in Geraldton. Wish we still had a Fantastic Furniture up here.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natnell, that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team