Fantastic Furniture WA, Joondalup

Fantastic Furniture WA, Joondalup

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (12%)

Terrible service. No call backs, no communication at all when product delayed, despite multiple contacts from customer.

Store LocationJoondalup, WA

perfect

good offers friendly staff very helpful and easy to approach know what they talking about an dont push you to buy . Well done joondalup store would recommend other to come

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Harry, thank you very much for deciding to shop with us. We are glad to hear about the service received from the Joondalup team, and we hope to serve you again soon. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

From Bad to Good

Prior to this I did have a bad experience however since dealing with Fantastic Furnature they have gained my confidence in them once again and have set things right. I look forward to receiving my products and will be stopping into Fantastic Joondalup again in the near future.

A perfect example of a store who will do what is needed to keep the customer AND staff happy.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationJoondalup visit, purchase online and pick up from Osborne park.
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to hear that the team were able to turn this around for you. We look forward to seeing you in store again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture WA, Joondalup compares to other Furniture Shops

Margaret B.

Margaret B.

Lounge suite

Very easy friendly helpful staff showed me products offered me protection pack for my new lounge nothing was too much trouble. I will buy my new bedroom suite next as I love your products

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Margaret, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We're so glad that the Joondalup team were so friendly and helpful, and we look forward to seeing you again when you buy the bedroom suite. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Jade L.

Jade L.Perth, WA

Fantastic

Joondalup fantastic furniture has professional friendly staff. There products are great value for money. I highly recommend them they have a great range of products that are quality at affordable prices.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jade, thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. We are thrilled to hear about the service received from the Joondalup team, and we hope to see you back again in the near future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Benita

BenitaPerth, WA

Fantastic store! Great service

It was easy to find the store and I also immediately could find what I was looking for.
Still waiting for my product and read previous reviews so am excited

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Benita, thank you very much for choosing to shop at our Joondalup store. We hope the product lives up to the hype and we would love to see you in store again in the future! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Scaffy

ScaffyPerth, WA

Sub standard over priced garbage

A friends daughter called me to assemble 2 x tallboys for her. I have never seen worse workmanship of a product or such poor materials. This rubbish from China is just that ....RUBBISH...I find it an absolute affront for people of this country to be offered rubbish of such a low calibre.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Scaffy, I am very sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to provide a little more information so that we can look into this further? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Michélle G.

Michélle G.Pilbara, WA

Love this store

I havent yet received my products, I would just like to comment on the amazing service I received from Nats at the Joondalup store. She is amazing and went the extra mile to help me with my needs

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Hall table - a perfect fit

Very pleasant staff and very helpful. Furniture we wanted (Havana Hall table) was in stock so could take home immediately. Quality (for the price) was good and assembly easy enough thanks to the comprehensive instructions!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Rob, thank you so much for shopping with us. We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our Joondalup team, and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

Bekkii

BekkiiPerth, WA

Customer service

Natalia at joondalup was very helpful and amazing! Loved how she helped me make my living/dining special. Loved all the furniture they have to offer and cant wait for mine to he delivered!

vkturbo176hp

vkturbo176hpWestern Australia

What a crap show

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationJoondalup fantastic furniture, which it aint
Suzanne B.

Suzanne B.Perth, WA

Terrible Quality

Cheryl

Cheryl

Excellent friendly staff with a caring attitude.

Quick, easy and convenient shopping experience with click and collect. Once I went into the store to pick up my purchase the staff member was very friendly and helpful, also offering suggestions for how to display product in my home.

Store LocationJoondalup, WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for shopping with us in Joondalup. It is great to hear that the staff were friendly and helpful, and we hope to see you again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Narissa H.

Narissa H.Perth, WA

Excellent service

The staff at the Joondalup store are the most friendly and helpful people. Even when my order was not available they upgraded me at no additional cost to me. Excellent!!!

Store LocationFantastic Furniture Joondalup
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Narissa H., thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in store. It is great to hear that the Joondalup team were so friendly and helpful! We hope to serve you again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Super comfy & didnt cost an arm & a leg

The layout is easy to find what you are looking for of you are in a hurry.
Great range of products.
Have no complaints of the quality of my new mattress.

Store LocationFantastic furniture joondalup
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kim, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new mattress, and we hope to see you back again in the near future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

John

JohnPerth, WA

After sales service

I would like to thank Daniel at the Joondalup store for his assistance in providing a missing part for our flat pack buffet. His perseverance in helping complete the assembly was commendable, he also sent it express post which we received the follow day.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi John, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so happy to hear that Daniel at Joondalup was so helpful! We'll make sure he gets this feedback. We look forward to seeing you back again next time. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Kaylee B.

Kaylee B.

Fantastic Customer Service

Natalie and Kim were amazing we were able to swap out our delivered but small entertainment unit for a bigger one , available in their store. We ordered a bed that was delivered from Osborne pack store which was a replacement for our packaged bed which was not in stock(and we would have no bed otherwise) but it didn't match the rest of our bedroom furniture , Natalie was great we were able to get add ons (drawers and Headboard) in a package deal matching our bed in the same range and colour and in stock to collect that day, making the added costs much lower for us, Kim then when the extra mile and got us our Tallboy that day in store which had a week delay on delivery. I appreciate their valued customer service 100%

Store LocationOsborne Park and Joondalup
Stazie

StaziePerth, WA

Natalie had the best customer service I have seen in years shes a asset to your store lovley girl .. :-)

The store was clean good and easy to find furniture
Natalie was a great customer service help
Me and my mum think shes a credit to your joondalup store happy customers

Gail

GailPerth, WA

Fabulous place to buy furniture for home

Store well set out, good range of furniture, good quality. I found I was able to put together a queen size bed by myself and I am a mature woman

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gail, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our range! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new bed and we look forward to your next visit. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Vkvallejos

VkvallejosPerth, WA

Just what we needed! We were looking for a low standing bookcase but with nice design and suitable for an apartment.

We went to the store knowing what we wanted to see and browsed other products too. Assembling the furniture took a while because we purchased 3 items but it was easy to assemble

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationSeaforth 4 tier bookself, Seaforth lowline bookshelf, and a tressel desk
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Vkvallejos, We are so happy to hear you found the perfect bookcase for your apartment and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team