Fantastic Furniture WA, Osborne Park

Fantastic Furniture WA, Osborne Park

3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (22)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (71%) · Not as advertised (29%)
Shaheen N.

Shaheen N.Perth, WA

.worse customer service ever

The worse customer service ever. First time I went there and the lady doing customer service was so rude. I asked couple of questions about a dining set and she gave me the worse look ever and the way she replied was really rude, arrogant. Felt like she didn't want to work. Would never recommend any one to go there. Even my son told me I should have said something

Store LocationOsborne park
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

So easy to put together!

I bought a flat pack Buffett and was so impressed with how simple it was to make. The best instructions all prices clearly labelled. Will shop here again for simple great furniture

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Sarah, thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are glad to hear about this experience, and we hope to serve you again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Friendly service

The store had friendly, helpful staff and had the right furniture available. I would like to see even more variety, especially in the bedroom range. The quality was good. I would like to see an assembly service as a choice if needed.
June, WA

Store LocationJoondulup WA
Furniture Shops

Find out how Fantastic Furniture WA, Osborne Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Good service but very slow delivery and poor communication

Warehouse staff were excellent, could not fault and they went above and beyond. Brian in particular. Your staff in store could be friendlier. Biggest issue was no communication on delivery dates etc

Store LocationOsborne pk

Lisa

LisaMid West, WA

Absolutely waist of time

Purchased from Osborne Park told our furniture would be 2 week's.rang up week after week, 3 months down the track we are still waiting on our furniture.no sorry nothing absolutely terrible customer service and delivery well is really poor don't buy from this shop people if U want Ur furniture

Store LocationOsborne Park .W.a
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, we are so sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send through your purchase and contact information by email so we can assist further? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Doris

DorisPerth, WA

Waiting for Office chair for 5 months

Disappointed that I ordered a office chair in April, was told it would be delivered end of June, then told end of July. Rang last week and was in the warehouse and would be in sore this weekend. Went to collect and was told I have been told the wrong thing and it wont be here till September. What a waste of time.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

One stop furniture shopping experience

The Store was easy to locate and had ample parking facilities
The range of products were plentiful and practical
I am definitely happy with my purchases
I hired help to assemble, simply for the number of items I had chosen

Store LocationOsborne Park in Western Australia
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kenneth, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Osborne Park. It is great to hear that you are happy with your purchases and our range of products. We hope to serve you again very soon! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Stay away - damaged goods, awful service

Store LocationOsborne Park
Nim

NimPerth, WA

Good Service and friendly staff

Store easy to navigate. Product availibility requires addressing. Staff are freindly and help when required. Could do with more staff as shop was busy. Would shop again at fantastic furniture

Store Locationosbourne park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nim, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us. We are so glad to hear about the service received by the Osborne Park team, and we hope to see you back in store again in the near future! Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

ChelseaK

ChelseaKPerth, WA

Store was clean, lots of variety of stock, easy to find what I was after too. I had Ruth look after me and she was great. She was really friendly and super helpful.

Only thing that I’m not overly happy about is the waiting time for my furniture. I ordered a dining set, coffee table and a tv unit which will all take 6-8 weeks so we’ll be in a new house with nothing for awhile

Store LocationOsbourne park WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Really lives up to its name! Fantastic quality and prices

I’ve been to almost all of the main furniture store in Perth, and can safely say that this place has the cheapest prices and best value for money. We got a coffee table, sofa + 2 custom arm chairs, bedside tables, an ottoman and so much more stuff from them. 3 years and they’re still in perfect condition!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Eliza N., that's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts about our furniture and stores! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Syed Rasool

Syed RasoolPerth, WA

Horrible

Not really because store is right at the end of the other shops
Good enough with want i want from the store
QUALITY IS GOOD
Haven't got any tools from store normally order store give

Store LocationOsborne park WA
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Syed Rasool, We are sorry to hear you don't like where are Osborne Park store is located, it is great to hear you were happy with the product quality however! We hope to see you again. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Judy Etheridge

Judy EtheridgePerth, WA

Purchasing a D/bed for grandson

Salesperson friendly and helpful. Value for money and staff happy to help without trying to push you into something more expensive. I recommend you to pop in and have a look.

Gage

GagePerth, WA

Never ever buy a mattress from FF. I bought one and it collapsed after 3 weeks. I called at least 12 times to no help

Store LocationOsbourne
GMo

GMo

Great service and purchacing experiance

Very happy with the instore service, prompt and knowledgable. The store is well set out into sections which makes it easier to view complete housing fixures. Very competative prices completed the deal.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture WA, Osborne Park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us in Osborne Park. It is great to hear that you are so happy with your service, and we hope to see you back again soon! Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

AmornPerth, WA

Terrible service

Store LocationOsborne Park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Amorn, I am very sorry to hear that this was not mentioned prior to you arriving at the store. If you wish to discuss the matter further, please don't hesitate to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

poor customer service

bought 4 items and paid for 2 and 60% for remaining 2 items. kept me waiting for 33 days. i visited store 4 times and warehouse 3 times before i finally got the product. i will never recommend to anyone under any condition.

Store LocationFantastic Furniture WA, Osborne Park
T tam

T tamPerth, WA

New bedroom suite

Got myself a new bedroom suite which is being delivered this week. Cannot wait. This set was so well priced! Happy to post photos when it’s all set up. Thanks

Store LocationOsborne park
Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for shopping with us at Osborne Park. We are so glad to hear that your experience was so positive, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Regards Nick and the Fantastic Team.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Anita

AnitaPerth, WA

Didn't find shop

It said 381 Scarbourough Beach Rd, we couldn't find the shop and left. Not sure if the shop moved although in the internet this address was listed but maybe not updated.