Fantastic Services VIC

• Rates and Fees

DeeZee

DeeZeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and Professional

We had a problem with ants that got out of hand, and was driving me insane. It took a bit of time but the problem seems resolved. I really felt that I was being looked after and was reassured things would not go unaddressed. I was able to call at any time through the process. Thanks for the great, professional service.

Extremely thorough and efficient

They did an incredible and thorough job cleaning our house after we had builders through with concrete dust and plaster everywhere. I will highly recommend to our friends and family!

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and good value

The two gentlemen that came to do my end of lease service were really professional and thorough. I could explain the little specific jobs I needed done and they did a good job.

Perfect

Excellent customer service and cleaning was done by professional cleaners.
Genuine price as compared to others.
Happy with service and will recommend to my friends and Myself to use this Service in future.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Amazing Window Cleaning - Best ever!

Had our windows cleaned inside and outside, including fly screens and tracks.
The most amazing service and attention to detail. Absolutely 5 stars plus!
Highly recommend, such an amazing job. Will definitely be using them again.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job, prompt service

Company was running half hr late. They messaged to let me know. My iven was spotless after it was cleaned. Any mess made was cleaned up. Would use again definately.

david huang

david huangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The job was to repair a hole in the cement fibro fence.

Fantastic services lived up to their name- a fantastic service. It is not easy to find tradespeople that can do these type of odd jobs. Obviously these people are not only very skilled but are multiskilled. Handyman was polite and punctual.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Mike D.Fantastic Services

The cleaner is nice and efficient, but Customer Service is not very helpful

I tried to ask for an invoice print-out, the customer service didn't try to help me to get one or understand why I need that. I request early send through, but it was denied as well. They should give a reason instead of stating additional requests will not be catered. I would say when there are non-routine requests, they can be more patient and understanding in addressing them, or more willingly exploring options with customers.

MQP

MQPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

The end of lease clean was done properly and was able to get 100% of bond back. Highly recommended. Took them awhile to finish but did really well with the job.

Overall perfect!

They were extremely professional & communicated well, informing that they would be late & what time they would arrive. Our couch had been sitting in the garage for almost 6 months & was covered in dust. The job took approximately 2hrs & the couch is back to its original cover. They informed us as to how to care for the couch in the future & other useful tips. We are very satisfied

Michael C.

Michael C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

The cleaners arrived punctually and thoroughly cleaned my apartment. I was very pleased with their professionalism and efforts they went to ensure the job was completed to a high standard.

Mike J.

Mike J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant job

We booked an oven and rangehood clean and the whole experience was fantastic. The technician was very polite and took great precautions to ensure the floor and all other touchpoints were well protected. The oven clean itself was absolutely brilliant with a spotless oven result.

Absolute Disaster

Shelli Z.

Customer service did not resolve my matter. They offered a crappy tiny refund but Still never took responsibility. Nope, I won’t work with you again. You didn’t even refund my membership.

Shayna Dormer

Shayna DormerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Job

We had Shah come clean our oven, range hood and gas hobs. He did an excellent job, Shah worked professionally and was friendly and polite. I would recommend Shah to anybody who wants a really good job done nice and fast.

Henry

HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience dealing with this company

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast cleaning

Had very fast carpet cleaning. Good service. My carpets need regular cleaning. Some areas like seating and walkway areas need to be cleaned more thoroughly. A very fast surface clean.

Oven cleaning

So amazing! Loved the result! Am recommending to everyone I know! Thanks for a great quality job and a reasonable price! The team that came to do the job were lovely as well!

WARREN

WARREN

Oven cleaning

Arrived on time. Was courteous and understood what was required to be done. A very thorough cleaning was executed (oven & rangehood) and I could not find fault the work done.

Oztralia3

Oztralia3

Value price for great service!

I had doubts about the quotes on the app and discounted rates but Customer Service helped and gave me prompt clarification. Tom who came to do the carpet cleaning was courteous and efficient.Overall I would hire their services in the future.

very pleased.

Well cleaned apartment with everything I needed to be done was completed. I have recently been in hospital so the joy of having a wonderfully clean home was healing. Thanks