• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (3)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (9) · No (0)

GVK

GVKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value

The product I require at a reasonable price. Will use again. No claims to date.A no frills product priced accordingly. A good range of products.quick and simple. Recommended. Good for seniors.

Fast and value

Value focused policy which coved the essentials of domestic travel. Easy to fill out and simplified. Will highly recommended this policy for domestic travel. Worth pointing out that the policy covered rental car accident excess of $5000.

Melanie M.

Melanie M.Hobart, TAS

Good value

The policy seems to be good value and was easy to set up. I need it to cover any issues in the event of a car hire mishap and it is certainly much cheaper than using the car hire companies insurance (especially given it also covers other issues which can occur on holiday). Hopefully I wont need to make a claim but nice to know I have it and it wasn't too costly.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Basics compares to other Travel Insurance

Di and John

Di and JohnPerth, WA

Sally and Mary were very helpful with my enquiry and selecting the right travel insurance.

Taken out this policy with your company for the first time. No experience as yet. Holiday is planned for February 2021. I can't make a full report as have not travelled yet!

Robo

RoboSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Necessary Evil

We have held a Worldwide Multi-Trip Annual Travel Insurance Policy for many years but did not renew this year due to Covid-19. Booked our first post-lockdown trip and found that no-one is providing Multi-Trip policies at the moment. We only hold travel insurance to cover hire car Excess and now needing to do this trip by trip will be way more expensive than we have had in the past!

Veronica

VeronicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Could not make changes

As the insurer you may haved ASSMUED that I required snow cover and car rental. That was fine but I should have been given the chance to remove those entras and tyhat may reduced the amount I paid.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great help at a difficult time

Good value when compared on compare the market website. We lodged a claim while in Peru last year and it was handle efficiently and professionally with compassion. We have used Fast Cover each year for our last 6 overseas trips. And we recommend it to our friends who travel.

Liz JohnsonFar North Queensland, QLD

Adequate cover for my requirements

Good value policy for my requirements. Claim was responded to efficiently and with courtesy at all times. First time user but would use again if I could have accessed the frequent traveller option.

My pleasure

Terry Potesta

Terry Potesta

Call centre help

Had to defer due to the Covid 19 problem re travel - the lady taking my call was excellent and gave me the guidance I was seeking. I look forward to using the cover in, I hope, in the near future

DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Terry, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it really is appreciated, especially in this extremely busy time for us. We look forward to booking in your new travel dates when we can all start travelling again. - Regards, Craig

geordie

geordieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fast indeed

Straight forward fast even handling 10,000 queeries due to the corona virus a little wait in the phone queue but answers and solutions came almost immediately not like other I have used before

paul

paul

fantastic

great company have used them before I was set up and ready to go in minutes ,that is why I came back a second time , great value for money. staff on the phone were fantastic and very friendly

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Paul, thank you for your positive feedback on how quick and easy it was to purchase a policy with us as well as how positive your experience was with the customer service team! Kind regards, Jessica.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Easy and Clear

We booked for a short 4 day cruise on the West Australian coast and needed enough just to cover our needs if an emergency should arise. Fast Cover was simple, easy to understand and use.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Many times to remember will go out of there way to assist; yes it was good value . I was getting a little confused at what i should take after some discussion i finally made my mind up.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi happy traveller, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

Wayne S.

Wayne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and necessary

Excellent price and coverage, so easy online application, and full description of all cover, why would you go somewhere else, Joie of what you want and need, excellent value and support.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Wayne, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

YippyDoo

YippyDooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Planned quick trip chaperoning.

Policy was good value.
Setting up Policy was easy and simple.
This is my first Policy with this company as with the current health warning implied.
Have travel every year at least once, normally use Card Insurances which I have never made a claim.
Insurance is just a surety of that possibility.

DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi traveler, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

blackbear2

blackbear2Perth, WA

For a 10 day overseas holiday this is perfect

I have used Fast Cover many times, The online application is very user friendly and only takes 5 minutes to complete
For my needs it is perfect valu
Thanks to God I have never had to make a claim but I am certain it would be actioned speedily

Quick and efficient

This is a good value policy . I have used Fast Cover before and have found them the cheaper option to some of the others, even when other companies have sales.

Missckay

MissckaySydney, NSW

Great Australian Option - Read t&cs carefully!

I believe it was a great policy vs value, easy to set up, but the real test is when you submit a claim. Reviews don't seem to bad. I usually purchase through Travel Direct and they have great reviews however their pricing has increased significantly.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Value for money for short travel

Have used the insurance 2 times. Also have recommendid the insurance to 4 members of my travel party. Being a senior i thought the policy was fair and very competitive with other insurers

Wendy Bourquin

Wendy BourquinSouthwest, VIC

How easy was that!

So quick and straight forward. I got two policies in a matter of minutes. The website was easy to navigate. I would recommend them to anyone heading abroad or in Australia.

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews