Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerIllawarra, NSW

FastCover means peace of mind

My policy for my holiday in Thailand was very economical,I have been a client for several years,and had to claim twice with excellent results.Claim form easy to fill in and efficiently dealt with.Would certainly recommend FastCover

Claim DateMarch 2020
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Sorry to hear something unexpected happened on your trip, but glad we could be here for you and pay your claims.
Regards, Craig

chez

chezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did. Not want to pay a claim had to take it further disgusting customer service

Would never recommend fast cover to anyone there policy is false and the service and services you get are shocking
Would not recommend them to anyone
An awful company just shocking

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo

Very responsive in Virus Crisis

We took out this policy for the first time on the recommendation of a friend. It was value for money and included a medical condition that other companies charged an additional premium for. Due to Covid 19 we could not travel. This is, understandably, a difficult time for all in the travel industry attempting to help clients. In all the providers we had to contact Fast Cover were the quickest to reply, were able to offer a few options to us and answered our queries realistically both for us and their own business. We didn't make a claim so I can't comment on that aspect but we were able to credit our premium amount to use for future travel. With this experience, we will use them again

Travel Insurance

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive compares to other Travel Insurance

Ludo

LudoPerth, WA

Thanks for your help when I had to cancel my trip.

I cancelled my trip on holiday due to personal circumstances and I receive some kind help from staff. I will use Fast Cover again next time I go on holiday.

KylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not at all happy

My claim was not valued at all. No reply to my email. Never and won't again. Wouldn't ever use you again and will fight for my claim to be reviewed.

DestinationEurope and New Zealand
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim ApprovedNo
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Thanks Kyla, Please allow us the time to review your situation and we will contact you accordingly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Manager

Sooney

SooneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It has been the smoothest travel insurance experience for me

It was easy to organise and was able to get no excess and also an extension. My claims were handled swiftly within 10 business days. This was my first time using Fast cover.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Sooney, thank you for your positive review on how well the claims team handled your claim. We really appreciate your feedback and remember, contact us directly for your next trip to receive your loyalty discount! Kind regards, Jessica.

Martha PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Important to have Travel Insurance

I felt the policy was good value but had difficulty in choosing a lesser excess. It was difficult to find and then would not allow for a 0 excess and conceded to choose a $100 excess which I was not too happy about.

DestinationAustralia
Martha P

We have used Fast Cover many times and in the past ended up speaking to a consultant. I guess this time I might have missed out on my loyalty discount as I didn't know how to enter that I had one.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Martha, I was able to search your name in our system and I can confirm you have a discount applied. :-) Kind regards, Jessica.

K LL

K LLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Easy to get coverage and competitive pricing that you can tailor, I researched a few options. Also easy to make a claim. We got stuck in the typhoon in Japan. Will use again!

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Insurance Cover ForAdult and Teenager
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi traveller, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

Made a claim - disingenuous response

Bags were delayed at the airport which held up a six night yacht charter by three nights. We claimed delay of journey and the taxi fares to collect our bags from the airport. Fastcover declined both and covered a small amount for emergency clothes while we waited for the bags to arrive. We had the highest level of cover.I gave them an opportunity to respond to my review and was referred to Australian Financial Complaints Authority. I don't recommend Fastcover.

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateOctober 2019

Compulsory have travel insurance

It is compulsory have travel insurance when you traveling overseas. I was not contact the fastcover when both of my kids and wife sick and one week in hospital. I paid all my bill and I got all my money back and it is easy to claim.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Great customer service

Easy to complete policy with excellent cover and competitive pricing. I made a mistake with details and they fixed it within 5 minutes of my email. Gives me great comfort knowing I can get immediate assistance when going on holidays next week.

Allan Conway

Allan ConwayHobart, TAS

Not Great, but Better than Most

The Policy was easy to set up and they responded by email immediately once I paid. They charge for add-ons e.g. skiing and cruises; but don't discount for non required items. No obvious option for the excess payment changes.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Allan, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

First time traveller

Fastcover was the easiest to read and understand policies. There was prompt return answers to my questions, Jessica was very helpful. I will use again and highly recommend fastcover. Happy!!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Tina, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica.

Outstanding customer service

DestinationAfrica, Europe, North America (inc. Hawaii), South America and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Alice J

Alice JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, affordable, great!

So far so good. Easy buying process. Very competitive price. Have not made a claim so I can’t comment on that side of it. This is my first time buying travel insurance and I spent a lot of time researching different options. I always came back to Fast Cover.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Alice, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel! Kind Regards, Jessica.

Peace of mind

My sister in law and I have used fast cover for all our travels, it is easy to obtain without all the fuss, at our age we just need something we can understand.
We have never had to make a claim and hope we never have to, just to know it’s there if we had too.

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Craig B

Craig BPerth, WA

Intelligent website

Went to a number of sites to get quotes and this one won me over for its ease of use, good explanations, elegant web design. Chose to run with them on that basis after frustrations having to ring others to ask questions to clarify because their websites weren’t clear enough. The quote was very competitive also.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Craig, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. I'm glad it was easy for you to make changes etc. Kind regards, Jessica

Gino Cerasoli

Gino CerasoliSydney, NSW

Looks like the perfect cover for my trip to Europe with my friends

The value of the claim was fair, the cover seems to be thorough and suits my trip perfectly, I haven’t used this company before however I have heard good things about it which made it an easy decision when booking travel insurance

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Gino, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Kind regards, Jessica

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Great value with good cover

This is my second time taking travel insurance. Value for comprehensive cover is affortable which covered the whole family of 4. Easy to understand policy. Great service and would recommend others.

Insurance Cover ForAdult and Teenager
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Paul, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Don't forget to let us know every time you purchase insurance with us so we can apply a loyalty discount for you. Kind regards, Jessica

Somchit

SomchitTheodore 2905, ACT

Good value

For a piece of mind for my overseas trips. I think I used a couple of times and have not made any claim as I did not use the insurance why I was overseas

Hi Somchit,