Verified🏆 2024 Award

Claim ApprovedYes · No

Col
ColSydney, NSW2 posts

WHOO HOOO

Very easy and quick to follow through the application process.
Straight forward Show details ·  1
Mr Lindsay Somerville
Mr Lindsay SomervilleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The form completion process

Online form was pretty straight forward, though you needed to be thorough in checking all the boxes necessary to make sure you could close out.

One suggestion for you - when two people are travelling, it is easy to get through the form for the primary person (me), but the online form/declarations don't seem to automatically take you to the other traveller in order to complete their medical and other important information. You have to navigate back to the section where it shows the two travellers and tick the second person. I think this could be designed better. My comments are intended to be constructive not a criticism. Thanks Lindsay Show details ·  2

Craig H
Craig HSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Simple

Used them 5 times. Easy. I double paid (2 policies..computer glith at my end) simple matter to resolve. Friendly staff. Show details ·  1
Julie S.
Julie S.Sydney, NSW

Easy Peasy

Fast and easy to navigate. Very happy with the price. Show details ·  1
Davo
Davo3 posts

Easy process

Very easy process. Easy to lodge pre existings rather than have to stay on the phone and try to describe proceedings to someone who quite often has no idea. A big expensive after the declaration, but overall, good. Show details ·  1
Janice Mansfield
Janice MansfieldCentral Queensland, QLD

A great experience

Very helpful and pleasant service and prompt. I hope it all goes well Show details ·  1
Annette Coolangatta
Annette Coolangatta3 posts
  Comprehensive

Excellent customer service for international insurance cover - comprehensive policy

Excellent customer service, very professional. Answered my queries. Was a little dearer than two other companies I considered, however much smoother process. Another big plus is Call Centre in Australia. Prompt delivery of all necessary documents post payment including authorisation for emergency contact person. Hopefully level of service will remain high should I need to make a claim whilst O/S Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

phone review

The lady I dealt with on the phone both times gave excellent customer service was very helpful and patient with me as I had not done this before. Her name was Emma. Show details ·  1
Chris S
Chris SHunter Region, NSW11 posts
  Verified Comprehensive

Quick and easy

Was easy to get the quote and when I had an enquiry about the coverage the live chat was responsive and I got the answer I needed. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelMelbourne3 posts
Jess B.
Jess B.
  Comprehensive

Very bad experience- Fake Fake Fake…

Don’t go for this insurance.
Fake promises.
Don’t trust customers, harass customers.
Even if you provide all the paper work they still don’t give you the claim.
They just want money but they will not give you claim no matter what you say. Show details
Melissa P.
Melissa P.North Western Region, NSW
  Comprehensive

Best price for coverage. Site easy to navigate.
Clear guidelines . Quick service Show details ·  1
Alan W.
Alan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Comprehensive

Good value and easy to purchase

Excellent way of purchasing travel insurance. Good value and very clear understanding of what is included and what is not. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Good Website

Web site very easy to use, policy info was clear. Lets hope I don't have to claim! Show details ·  1
Diane S.
Diane S.2 posts

Great customer service

Great Customer service. We had to change our travel insurance at the last minute due to changes in flights and accommodation. Fast Cover was very understanding and helpful. Show details ·  1

John
John · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Both my wife and I have had changes to our Hypertension medication during the past 6 months. I have letters from our GP indicating our fitness to travel. Do I need to submits these letters with our Travel Insurance Request?

John B.
John B. · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Mark
Mark
Lily · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Hi team,I am very happy to buy insurance with Fastcover. However it doesn't allow me to purchase as I am not vaccinated.I don't understand why I can't, because nowadays even countries lifted restrictions on vaccination.And I saw some people with my own eyes who got heart disease after they got vaccination. A young boy in his twenties couldn't stand even for a few minutes after he got vaccination. He had to sit down most of the time as his heart beat very fast if he stood up and I tried to walk around to help him to get his products. I am not vaccined,but I am very healthy,never took any panadol or neurofen.Just wondering when Fastcover can allow unvaccinated people purchase insurance as Fastcover has such a high reputation in this industry.

Thank you very much.

Emergency Dental$1,000$500$750Not Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not Included$2,000$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$5,000Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Loss of Income$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Permanent Disability$50,000Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage $750Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000$7,500
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000$5,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Special Activities Packages
GolfIncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
CruiseOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Adventure Optional ExtraNot IncludedOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Snow / SkiOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Visit Official Website