Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive
Part of Fast Cover Travel Insurance  4.6 (2,222)

Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

• 1-2 weeks (33)
  • 2-4 weeks (26)
  • 1-2 months (14)
  • 3+ months (7)
Claim ApprovedYes (76) · No (14)
See the Best Travel Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast Cover Travel Insurance › Comprehensive857 reviews
Michele
MicheleNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Online Policy

So far I've used Fast Travel Cover twice and the online process is very easy. I've not had to make a claim thankfully (and hope I never do.) However from other reviews it appears they are supportive. Fingers crossed this is the case should I need them. Show details ·  1
Chrissantli Barnett
Chrissantli BarnettWAPerth, WA
Glenn I.
Glenn I.WAPerth, WA
  Comprehensive

Buying fast cover travel insurance

The company made it Very easy to buy online and looks like the cover is decent Show details ·  1
Woody
Woody

Simplicity

Hassle free, competitive pricing. Exactly what I need in an online experience. Show details ·  1
Sally
SallyVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use Travel Insurance

I have purchased Fast Cover Travel Insurance at least three times now, and each and every time it is very simple to purchase, takes no time and feel 100% covered. After Covid Fast Cover was one of the very few that offered covid cover, so hats off to you, will definitely use you again Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterWAPerth, WA8 posts
  Verified Comprehensive
Snow
SnowVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Comprehensive

So far so good

Was easy to set up. We haven't travelled as yet so can't comment. May have more to say later Show details ·  1
bee
beeNSWSydney, NSW
  Comprehensive

On the spot travel insurance

So easy to sign up, and all questions are relevant! Show details ·  1
Geoffrey  Keogh
Geoffrey KeoghWAPerth, WA2 posts

Perfect I'm covered

The sign up process was easy and clearly laid out. It covered most important issues I might come up with and more really good value Show details ·  1
philliptracey
philliptraceyVICNortheast, VIC2 posts

MR tracey

great service for preexisting condition yes have used before . I would tell a friend Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulNSWSydney, NSW

Quick convenient easy

Very good online quote and payment facility, quick convenient easy to navigate and find webpage Show details ·  1
William
William

Easy Application

Easy to complete application. Hopefully same if a claim is made. Show details ·  1
A good start
A good startQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use

I was shopping around to find the best policy for my needs, so I looked at a lot of travel insurance websites. Fast Cover was the simplest and easiest to use, with no ambiguity. Show details ·  1
Trey
TreyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy and fast!

In all honestly, I had never heard of Fast Cover and only found it because I was originally trying to use the Tick Insurance website, but it kept glitching out and I could not even proceed with my coverage. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise and I'm glad I found these guys just from a random search. I had my travel insurance confirmed within minutes, and the prices for top cover were quite competitive and reasonable, with many good perks. Will definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
Rosa Fuda
Rosa FudaNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Comprehensive

Travel insurance

Service was. Excellent. Will recommend you to all our friends. Show details ·  1

John
John · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Both my wife and I have had changes to our Hypertension medication during the past 6 months. I have letters from our GP indicating our fitness to travel. Do I need to submits these letters with our Travel Insurance Request?

John B.
John B. · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Mark
Mark
Lily · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Hi team,I am very happy to buy insurance with Fastcover. However it doesn't allow me to purchase as I am not vaccinated.I don't understand why I can't, because nowadays even countries lifted restrictions on vaccination.And I saw some people with my own eyes who got heart disease after they got vaccination. A young boy in his twenties couldn't stand even for a few minutes after he got vaccination. He had to sit down most of the time as his heart beat very fast if he stood up and I tried to walk around to help him to get his products. I am not vaccined,but I am very healthy,never took any panadol or neurofen.Just wondering when Fastcover can allow unvaccinated people purchase insurance as Fastcover has such a high reputation in this industry.

Thank you very much.

Lily

Thank you very much for your prompt reply Rola.Much appreciated.I hope that day will come soon :)

I would like you to contact me once the new change takes effect.

Have a fantastic day.

Emergency Dental$1,000$500$750Not Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not Included$2,000$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$5,000Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Loss of Income$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Permanent Disability$50,000Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage $750Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000$7,500
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000$5,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Special Activities Packages
GolfIncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
CruiseOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Adventure Optional ExtraNot IncludedOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Snow / SkiOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Extra Information