• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (20)
    • 2-4 weeks (16)
    • 1-2 months (6)
    • 3+ months (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (45) · No (8)

lee

leePerth, WA

offer was good

1st time using this company and I have found the whole experience very easy to set up my travel insurance. Good info on website and answers almost all of my questions before taking out policy

Easy site to use

Compared to other on line insurance sites I found that the cruise option was the clearest and most straight forward to use. There was no ambiguity in the cover available and a wide choice was available.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Ruth

Ruth

Australian call centre

I don't like giving 5 stars when I haven't made a claim as that is what it is all about.
I compared Fastcover insurance for small boat remote rescue and they are $126 more than Covermore and they have an excess of $200 where Covermore is $50. The thing that swayed me was the good Australian Call centre which would be everything when you need help or to make a claim.

Travel Insurance

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive compares to other Travel Insurance

Peefer

PeeferMid North Coast, NSW

Cape York and Arnhem Land

Exactly what I was looking for. Straight forward and easy to complete on line. I will be looking to Fast Cover for future travel. I am travelling on a small ship and feel confident that with all the protections in place I will now have a trouble free expedition holiday

Karen G

Karen GLeeton

Safe and secure

I feel the policy on offer is value for money, especially in this new normal world.
I haven’t had to claim, but if I did I hope it is as easy as the purchase.
I use fast cover for all my travel insurance.

KimMelbourne

KimMelbourneAU

Kimberley & WA Coast region cover

Covers exactly what we want. "Max 14 days onboard a ship that carries no more than 200 passengers." Website is well constructed and easy to follow. What's covered and what's not covered set out clearly.

Marie

MarieDarling Downs, QLD

Was just perfect in that it suited our needs.

1st time user but found the process quick and easy to follow and organize. We will definitely follow up in the future if the policies suit our needs going forward.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Margaret Reed

Margaret ReedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brooke was so easy to talk to and knew her product.

Great policy covering all my needs for remove areas to be travelled. Easy to set up once I outlined my requirements. I will definitely be using Fast cover for my next trip to the Kimberleys.

YnT

YnTSydney, NSW

Best service

I am glad that I chose Fast Cover for my mother before she went on board on a P&O cruise ship for an Asian tour. The online purchase was easy to process and fees was fair. When part of the passengers were not allowed enter Singapore due to COVID-19, my mother had to get off the ship at Cairns and flew back to Sydney. When I contacted Fast Cover, the customer service was friendly and helpful. They considered the situation and refund the part of premium within a few days. It is a insurance company does care about their customers.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi YnT, we're glad you chose Fast Cover to and that we were able to help your mother due to the unfortunate cancelling of her cruise. Hopefully she'll get to go on a new cruise some time not in the to distant future.
Kind regards, Craig

livicucsSydney, NSW

Policy covered what I needed

I haven’t used this company before however the option of cruises being cancelled is a possibility I hope not therefore I choose this in case I need to cancel given the current climate the cruising world is not a done deal
Trip planned for July 2021

livicucs

I understand that, I was more concerned that if my personal situation changes ( I’ll health family??) and I cannot travel then I will have cover for cancelling the cruise

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Livicucs, Yes, unexpected sickness or injury can be covered under our Cancellation benefit if you're not able to travel. Let's hope it doesn't happen though, and you have an amazing cruise next year! Kind regards, Sally

Merro58

Merro58Southeast, SA

Easy to Understand Insurance

First time we have used Fast Cover. The process to take out the policy was easy and quick. My questions were answered to assure me we were taking the correct policy.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Merro58, Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We hope you have a great holiday and remember that you'll get a loyalty discount the next time you travel! Kind regards, Sally

Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

Excellent Service

It was great to talk to someone based in Australia who understood my needs and could answer my questions knowledgeably! I would not hesitate in recommending Fast Cover Travel Insurance to family and friends!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Vicki, thanks for your review. All of Fast Covers traveller services team are based in Australia and available on 1300 409 322 to help with any further questions you may have. King regards, Craig

Lynda Klein

Lynda Klein

Great for what we needed

Great value we have used them in the past had no problems easy to access on the internet and easy to understand would recommend this company to anyone for travel insurance

Graham Baws

Graham BawsPerth, WA

We haven't yet travelled!

Not much to compare and the added constraint of the pandemic limited choice but we hope the cover meets our expectations. We also hope not to need it. After all, it is insurance!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Graham, we also hope that you have an incident-free holiday and not need to make a claim! However, if you do need assistance, our Emergency Assistance Team are available 24/7 to help. Thanks for choosing Fast Cover! Kind regards, Sally

eej s.

eej s.Hobart, TAS

One of the worse

One of the worse company 100% non of the people I know will be buying insurance from your guys. Definitely 1000 plus staff of Singapore airline will be highly advised against buying from your rubbish company

Very unhappy customers

An error at a hospital causing serious problems somehow became a pre existing condition. A very long bow pulled here. It was akin to going to emergency with a sore toe. Staff cut off toe by mistake but insurance company say 'You had the sore toe in the first place'.A lot more serious in our case. Legitimate claim we believe. We can't travel and would have liked our $10,000.00 reimbursed. Patient still suffering and will be ongoing. Communication from company very poor. Had to chase them up constantly.

Sharknshar
Sharknshar

I have parerwork stating the hospital error. The HCCC are taking up our case the error was so serious. Nothing to do with a pre existing disease. I can be contacted on [Number Removed]
Sharyn

Kassandre

KassandreCentral Queensland, QLD

Not too bad - needs work though

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

You would be naive or insane to travel without insurance. Fast over was fantastic after the first few hiccups.

Jessica R

Jessica RSydney, NSW

Worst cover I have ever had

Slow to respond, no help given at all especially during the recent circumstances not even minor help given. Disgusted with the service and will never recommend them to anyone after this.

Great customer service

The customer service was extremely helpful they were organised, super responsive and tried their best to help instead of providing generic responses. Would definitely recommend them and hope to use them again in the future :)

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews