Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

4.4

Graham Baws

Graham BawsPerth, WA

We haven't yet travelled!

Not much to compare and the added constraint of the pandemic limited choice but we hope the cover meets our expectations. We also hope not to need it. After all, it is insurance!

DestinationAustralia
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Graham, we also hope that you have an incident-free holiday and not need to make a claim! However, if you do need assistance, our Emergency Assistance Team are available 24/7 to help. Thanks for choosing Fast Cover! Kind regards, Sally

eej s.

eej s.Hobart, TAS

One of the worse

One of the worse company 100% non of the people I know will be buying insurance from your guys. Definitely 1000 plus staff of Singapore airline will be highly advised against buying from your rubbish company

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea) and New Zealand
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Insurance Cover ForChild

Very unhappy customers

An error at a hospital causing serious problems somehow became a pre existing condition. A very long bow pulled here. It was akin to going to emergency with a sore toe. Staff cut off toe by mistake but insurance company say 'You had the sore toe in the first place'.A lot more serious in our case. Legitimate claim we believe. We can't travel and would have liked our $10,000.00 reimbursed. Patient still suffering and will be ongoing. Communication from company very poor. Had to chase them up constantly.

DestinationEurope
Sharknshar
Sharknshar

I have parerwork stating the hospital error. The HCCC are taking up our case the error was so serious. Nothing to do with a pre existing disease. I can be contacted on [Number Removed]
Sharyn

Travel Insurance

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Comprehensive compares to other Travel Insurance

Kassandre

KassandreCentral Queensland, QLD

Not too bad - needs work though

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

You would be naive or insane to travel without insurance. Fast over was fantastic after the first few hiccups.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Jessica R

Jessica RSydney, NSW

Worst cover I have ever had

Slow to respond, no help given at all especially during the recent circumstances not even minor help given. Disgusted with the service and will never recommend them to anyone after this.

DestinationAfrica
Type of ClaimOther, Personal Liability and Travel Delays/Cancellations

Great customer service

The customer service was extremely helpful they were organised, super responsive and tried their best to help instead of providing generic responses. Would definitely recommend them and hope to use them again in the future :)

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

No help at all in emergency

No help in emergency situations , wouldn't cover anything as apparently everything is related to covid19 and they refuse to be supportive or helpfully.
Two years of international cover for nothing.
Wouldn't recommend

DestinationSouth America
Naga G.

Naga G.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect. Will go for it again.

The fast cover travel insurance was easy to purchase and also claim. The customer service was very good. I had unexpected travel plan diversions and the insurance was very helpful.

Type of ClaimMedical and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim DateApril 2020

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Never use FastCover.

Absolutely disgraceful not honouring comprehensive cover.We had no pilot to fly our aircraft and FastCover deems this as no excuse for a cancellation claim. Travel insurance is waste of money.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Again

Absolutely useless with no assistance at all regarding COVID-19. Despite actually being overseas well before the pandemic was declared, I am gobsmacked at Fast Cover's lack of assistance. Never again.

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Robert M.

Robert M.Central, SA

a no fuss payout

This, my first travel claim was treated with delicacy and understanding by the claims officer and an amicable settlement was made by her well within the time stated origionally by her . I found her attitude comforting in a time of real upset to us.

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Claim DateApril 2020
Insurance Cover ForSenior
Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Prompt processing of claim

Have always used Fast Cover for overseas travel insurance but had to claim for the first time this year due to my child being sick. Quite a bit of evidence was required but the online claims process was relatively straightforward, the team was prompt in getting back to me, outcome was in our favour. Thank you Fast Cover!

Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Insurance Cover ForAdult and Child

Suzana TraikovskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response

I took out insurance with FastCover on the recommendation of finder.com. Insurance premium paid in August 2019 to travel in August 2020. With the Covid19 situation that is now impossible. Have rung this insurer numerous times to cancel my policy and get a refund, have even emailed the resolutions department of the underwriter but no one can tell me what is happening with my paid premium. I was told that it had been put on hold and I asked for that to be confirmed in writing which has not happened as yet. Still don’t know if I can defer or get a refund, no one has emailed me with any details at all. I will certainly be taking further action if I don’t receive written confirmation.

Would Recommend

Would recommend this company hands down. I had absolutely no issues with them they were efficient, responsive and gave me my money back when I claimed. Making a claim with them was easy, although please be aware that they do ask for a lot of sufficient evidence and once I gave them all this evidence they happily refunded my claim which was for $4,500.

Type of ClaimOther
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Renee, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad we were able help you by paying your $4500 claim. Kind regards, Craig

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerIllawarra, NSW

FastCover means peace of mind

My policy for my holiday in Thailand was very economical,I have been a client for several years,and had to claim twice with excellent results.Claim form easy to fill in and efficiently dealt with.Would certainly recommend FastCover

Insurance Cover ForSenior
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Sorry to hear something unexpected happened on your trip, but glad we could be here for you and pay your claims.
Regards, Craig

chez

chezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did. Not want to pay a claim had to take it further disgusting customer service

Would never recommend fast cover to anyone there policy is false and the service and services you get are shocking
Would not recommend them to anyone
An awful company just shocking

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property

Very responsive in Virus Crisis

We took out this policy for the first time on the recommendation of a friend. It was value for money and included a medical condition that other companies charged an additional premium for. Due to Covid 19 we could not travel. This is, understandably, a difficult time for all in the travel industry attempting to help clients. In all the providers we had to contact Fast Cover were the quickest to reply, were able to offer a few options to us and answered our queries realistically both for us and their own business. We didn't make a claim so I can't comment on that aspect but we were able to credit our premium amount to use for future travel. With this experience, we will use them again

Ludo

LudoPerth, WA

Thanks for your help when I had to cancel my trip.

I cancelled my trip on holiday due to personal circumstances and I receive some kind help from staff. I will use Fast Cover again next time I go on holiday.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

KylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not at all happy

My claim was not valued at all. No reply to my email. Never and won't again. Wouldn't ever use you again and will fight for my claim to be reviewed.

DestinationEurope and New Zealand
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Thanks Kyla, Please allow us the time to review your situation and we will contact you accordingly.
Kind regards,