Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Standard Saver

Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Standard Saver

Cruiser

CruiserPerth, WA

Good value offer

The policy provides fair value.Used 4 times now, easy to set up. Fortunately no claims to date.The terms and conditions were easy to read and understand.contact information and summary helpful.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Cruiser, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you & your family. Kind regards, Margretta

Pamj

PamjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NZ Holiday

Always use FastCover for our travel insurances - easy to work out which policy is best and easy to use. very clear and precise with all details well done, good job

DestinationNew Zealand
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Pamj, Thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you & your family. Kind regards, Margretta

So good! Easy experience!

Super easy to set up. Policy is easy to read and understand. I always come to fast cover first as they usually have the best prices and easy add ons!

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Cassie. Thanks for your great review and continued custom. Let us know whenever you're travelling next and we will apply a loyalty discount to your next policy!
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Manager

Easy and comprehensive.

This policy covers all my items and medical for a brilliant price. The site is easy to use and the policy is written so that everything is easy to understand.

DestinationEurope
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Catherine, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you & your family. Kind regards, Margretta

Ease of taking out Policy

I have used Fastcover a few times and find taking out a policy is very ‘no fuss’. I have never made a claim so cannot comment on that and I hope that I don’t need to.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)

Robert John

Robert JohnIllawarra, NSW

Can't go without it!

The policy appears very competitive. The quote was very easy to obtain and the trip details needed were simplified to make application easy.This will be my first time but not the last.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEurope and North America (inc. Hawaii)
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Robert, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you & your family. Kind regards, Margretta

MDA

MDASydney, NSW

Go Elsewhere

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Peace of Mind

The policy met our couple's travel requirements, was easy to extend when we extended our travel plans across several countries and the claim process from abroad was thorough and fair.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAfrica, Europe, North America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Great Service upon making a few mistakes with the policy

It was my first time using Fastcover, made a mistake with the policy however Lindy was quick to fix it up. Much appreciated.

Zock

ZockALBUQUERQUE NM

INSURANCE IS USUALLY A NIGHTMARE. THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER

This is my third renewal and my first claim as I travel extensively and require easy, affordable and efficient cover.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Impressive service, easy assessment and payment

I've hardly ever claimed travel insurance, but recently I was trekking in Nepal and my wife got sick, it meant we had to cancel a $2000 mountain peak tour that we had planned. We got a refund of $500 from the tour company and Fastcover covered the rest, $1500. Really impressive service. Sent off all documentation and a week or two later they were transferring money into my account. No hassle. Also great value for money. Highly recommend.

Easy To Purchase Insurance, But Don't Bother Claiming

very efficient and professional

The customer service section are really efficient and resolved my issues almost immediately. I will use them again and have no hesitation in recommending this insurance company

PERFECT

Easy to organise , great value and fabulous customer service when I had to call to fix up a small error on policy

Katrina

KatrinaSydney

Life saving travel insurance!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Looked to be what we were after

Easy to set up - proof of how good it is will be if or when a claim is made.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Best travel insurance we've found

We have used Fast Cover Travel Insurance many times, always checking competitors' rates and finding Fast Cover superior. Online booking is very easy and when we had to make a change customer support via phone was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Fast Cover Travel Insurance

TimMelbourne

Please be warned: You're not covered if an airline cancels your flights due to over/under booking.

If an airline cancels your flight due to over/under booking – through no fault of your own; Fast Cover Standard Saver Insurance will NOT cover you for any additional expenses incurred, including all prepaid connecting flights missed as result. This was my horrible Fast Cover experience. I'm out of pocket, and feel let down by Fast Cover.

Cannot fault them!

We were booked on a trip of a life time with a special visit to my mother's 100th birthday. Fly there (Europe) and take a long cruise home.
All fully paid for and this happens: Mammogram = breast cancer. Had to cancel trip.

The claim was submitted on line and in less than a week, the monies were in our bank account!

Cannot complain about that!

Ulla&Dick

PS All is well.

Best and Less!!

My husband was bitten by a dog in Thailand, and one phone call solved all our questions and worries.
Full support all the way and fast refund of expenses when we arrived home.
I am recommending you to all my friends.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Robo! Wow I hope your husband is okay now? I am so glad we were there to help :) Thanks for letting us know and I hope he has recovered well. Welcome to the Fast Cover family! - Vanessa - Travel Insurance Specialist -

Robo