First Home Buyers Direct

First Home Buyers Direct

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

First home buyers direct

First home buyers direct are really good they are doing such an awesome job especially vikas goyal he is damn good personality and hard worker and really passionate about job...
Really thankful to vikas goyal who completed my paperwork and helps me a lot during construction

Construction End DateMay 2018

Builder was great, My house and land Specialist was impeccable!

Before i get into it I'd like to say a special thanks to the house and land Specialist god that I've now become friends with along the way, Cheers my man K.

1. My build has been managed very well so far.
2. The workmanship has been very well so far also.
3. We have had slight issues like you'd expect to encounter during construction but I've been satisfied with the outcomes thus far.
4. The final cost has come under budget which is awesome!

Cheers for the dedication!

Build StageMid-Construction

Amazing Amazing Amazing

We have just had our finance approved and can’t wait for our slab to be laid. We have had nothing but Excellent customer service from Kees.
With this being our first home we could not have done this without Kees who was with us every step of the way reassuring us and making sure we were happy at all times. Kees you are an amazing, understanding & helpful person and we could not have got through this without you! A big thank you to you!!
Our Prestart meeting went well and Laura was also very friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend Kees and his team!

Build StagePre-Construction

Excellent Job Done

I would like to thanks to Vikas Goyal ,who guided us in a very professional way,he is honest, humble,polite and problem solving.Lot of times we have requested him to visit after hours,which he did,to discuss about our new home.
My friend referred me to First home buyers and with Vikas Goyal. I had few issues with the builder but again thanks to Vikas who handle the situation amicably with the best solution.
He remained with us till the time the keys was handed over to us.Thanks to office team and Supervisor as well. Recommend to my friends and every one Contact Vikas Goyal from First home buyer to build their new dream house.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Professional builder

Hello, I’ll start off with how our building experience had been, prior to Kees Kremer and the first home buyers team taking over our build. As you may have guessed, our building experience with the previous building company was nothing short of a nightmare. Having everything you could think of go wrong, and we hadn’t got to site yet.

I first heard about first home buyers direct from a work colleague, who handed my number to Kees who called me up asking if I’d like them to draw me up some plans and basically persuade me to sign up with them instead, which by this point my wife and I were told by the initial company we would be going to site within a few months (which was far from true).

We decided to give it a go and see who could get us to site quicker as we had been trying to get our house built for two years at this point.
I was and still am impressed by how quickly and professional Kees Kreemer and the team went through all of the previous company’s paper work (which was an absolute mess) and had a finished product, turn key house to sign off on with fixed prices on site works, which no other builder we had spoken to was willing to do as we are building in a rocky area.

Another notable improvement between Kees and the team versus our previous builder is how they undertake business. I felt as though with the previous builder I was spoon feeding them on how to build a house, (and by no means have I any experience on how to build a house) any time an issue would arise I would have to research or ask around to find a solution. Where as with Kees and the team if there was a problem I would be given a choice of solutions each with a different outcome, so even when there was an issue (which have been small at best) I have still had full control on the outcome.

In my option the best part about first home buyers direct is the way that they handle their customers, so myself doing fifo and my wife working with two small children at home. It has been a relief to have Kees backing our corner as we feel that we can call him anytime about anything that may be troubling us about our build. Even now with our slab just going down Kees gave us a call to see how everything has going ensuring that it is going smoothly and still encourages us to call if anything is or has been troubling us with the build. Which again is more than what we can say about the previous builder who repeatedly couldn’t get my wife’s name correct, in person or on emails. As well as constantly changing our point of contact till we couldn’t work out who was who.

So I guess in conclusion, if we were to build again although we haven’t finished our build yet I am quite confident that we would chose Kees and the team to build another house for us.

Build StageMid-Construction

Perfection

1. My build was well managed.
2.issues were well handled and very satisfied with the out come.
3. Finally cost was cheaper than the estimate.
In summary, I would like to give a special thanks to Vikas Goyal for taking so much time and effort getting our home exactly as how we wanted. Vikas was very helpful throughout our building journey till completion. Also special thanks to the first man who led us to our dreams home today " Adam Cole and not to forget the team's @ FHBD.. great service from beginning to hand over stage....100/percent!! Recommended for your Dream home/apartment.

Construction End DateMay 2019

My dream house thanks to Kees

It was a lovely experience to go through the process of building my dream home . Kees has been the person who guided us through this process . He is an honest man who gives the best advice and is always there to solve everything in the process . He is the person who got us through the whole process and we are extremely happy with the home . I would highly recommend you all to straight a away go to him and talk to him .believe me He will make it best for u all . Thank you first home buyers and thanks Kees for the dream house

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Fantastic Home & Builder

Great Service from beginning to end from the office staff to the site manager couldn't have asked for a better building experience thank you First Home Buyers Direct you have made us a fantastic home for our family

Construction End DateApril 2019

Awesome

We built our first home with FHBD. Special thanks to Vikas Goyal for taking so much time and effort getting our home exactly how we wanted. Vikas was very helpful throughout our building journey..
It 's wonderful working with people who are passionate about their roles and that makes a big difference!
Our slab was poured in November & we got our keys in May.
Overall good builder and we would consider building with them again.

Construction End DateMay 2017

Highly recommend

Just when we thought building our own home was unrealistic for at least the next few years along came Sawleigh. We had met with a couple of other building companies and came away empty handed and no further knowledge. On our first meeting with Sawleigh he had all the info ready knowing exactly what we wanted, he also brought in our finance expert, vikas, which was very convenient as he explained how all that side of things work without having to set up another meeting.
Sawleigh has been so helpful with everything, helped us choose our block, gave us great inclusions, made changes to our house plans with no fuss and made everything so easy. He has answered any questions thoroughly and explained everything simply when things have seemed confusing.
Vikas made all the paperwork seem easy and was a great help in securing a fantastic loan.
I would definitely recommend any first homebuyers speak to Sawleigh!

Construction End DateJun 2019

Simple and Easy

It was easy from the start. Pick a layout get finance and build they are all super friendly and only a phone call away. they always kept us informed and they help you well after key hand over.I'm very impressed with the build quality and experience of the whole process from start to finish. ASK for Vikas Goyal as he has been a great support during and after the build got a great loan on a great low rate. He also is able to find other people that are able to help you for just about anything. 5 stars for first home buyers

Construction End DateSep 2018

Professional, helpful, genuine and supportive builders! Highly recommended!!

My build with First Home Buyers Direct is currently in progress, having reached full brick height this week and I'm very impressed with the build quality and experience so far.

After having a very bad experience with another builder, Vikas my contact at First Home Buyers Direct has been a saving grace and restored my faith by providing professional advice, genuine care, and support throughout every stage of the process.

The floor plan/design process was enjoyable, flexible and supportive, and the final house design suits the plot I'm building on, fits my lifestyle (with plenty of room to grow) and importantly it fits my budget!

First Home Buyers Direct has quality inclusions, promotional items and discounts that make such a difference to the quality of my future home and to the overall price. The prices and estimates provided during the sales and design process have been adhered to and the final pricing process including variations has been clearly communicated, concise and transparent with no surprises or hidden costs.

All in all I highly recommend First Home Buyers Direct (and the associated Pottier Homes) for professional service, decent customer service, great inclusions/promotions, good selection of floor plans, collaborative effort to adapt designs to suit my needs and overall a great investment in my future.

Construction End DateMar 2019

Our Dream Home with First Home Buyers Direct

We built our dream home with FHBD. The building process was so well managed, we always kept well informed of the progress of the building. Excellent customer service from all the team and special thanks to Mr Vikas Goyal for his great support in building our dream house ,he was there from the beginning till the end which made our process easy and stress free. Took 5 months from slab down to keys, and was very happy about how little time it took and how fast it went. Would happily recommend anyone to think about FHBD if they want to build an affordable and gorgeous home. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Construction End DateSep 2018

Hassle Free Build and Very Supportive !!!

We built our very first house with FHBD, its been approximately 2 n half years now since we got our keys.The support we received during the built did not vanish after key hand over, maintenance till now has been stress free. Mr.Vikas Goyal has been a great support. He managed our finances plus the house plan and also just recently got our mortgage refinanced at a very competitive rate. Ms.Alana S took care of the admin work and was a delight to work with. I highly recommend FHBD to anyone out there thinking of building their dream home.

Construction End DateDec 2015

Best in WA

i am currently building with first home buyers direct.Excellent customer service by vikas. I highly recommend Vikas goyel and his team,
Building first home is stressful but vikas make it so easy and stress free,i actually enjoy it.
.Laura was very helpful. Prestart meeting went well and taken all my requests
Over all very help team. Five star to whole team of First home buyer direct.

Adam Cole.

I am currently in the process of final finance and getting my dream home up and moving! I’m so excited! Whilst doing my best to research and call and speak to other companies I was constantly finding myself feeling really under pressure and I never felt like I was being listened too. I was also extremely nervous about starting this process while living in a remote area. Although I can’t comment yet on the “build” process I can absolutely vouch for Adam Cole at FHBD! I was referred to Adam by a friend and after the first phone call I instantly felt at ease ( being a shift worker I even accidentally txt Adam during the weekend and after hours forgetting COB eeekk!) but Adam never failed to ensure all my questions no matter how amateur they were; were all answered. Starting this process has been so easy and stress free and Adam has always kept me up to date with things every step of the way. The last few months have been quite tough for me personally so it was really great to find a company / consultant that wasn’t pushy, always had my best intentions at heart and made the whole process an absolute breeze. I would highly recommend FHBD to anyone looking at getting into the property game or wanting to expand their assets. I can’t wait to see my dream home complete!! Thanks To the team at First Home Buyers and to Adam! Look forward to working with you in the future!

Construction End DateJun 2019

Amazing service and quality!

I highly recommend Adam Cole and the entire team at First Home Buyers Direct.
Before I decided to go with FHBD I consulted other builders and I felt pressured and I wasn't being listened to!
Adam was very professional and listened to everything that I was looking for in a house and land package, and helped me come to a final decision to build a home.

I am now recommending my friends that are currently renting to go and have a chat with Adam about building. 5 stars!

Construction End DateFeb 2019

Personable service.

No pressured or forced sales. Their patience and nothing too hard to do is refreshing and a blessing.
Making buying my first home less stressful and actually enjoyable, as it should be. Very supportive and happy to help with advice and ideas. Over all these guys have been a pleasure to deal with. Being direct and honest in telling me what i need to get what I want.

Construction End DateJan 2019

Rhett Winterton & the FHBD Team have been outstanding, I would highly recommend!

I Had been planning to build my first home for a while but wasn’t sure on who to build with, came across FHBD and seen all they deals, promotions and affordability they had to offer and decided they were the one for me. Rhett Winderton guided and helped me through the whole process with high knowledge and provided answers to all my questions no matter how big or small the question was. The process of building with the FHBD team was fantastic from start to finish. The quality of service throughout from sales with Rhett and right through the build under Supervisor Alana and Klint was exceptional. The end product is even better than i imagined and I am thrilled with the quality of the build. I highly recommend building with FHBD and can't thank them enough for all they have done, wouldn’t have been able to call my house a home if it wasn’t for them.

Construction End DateApr 2018

Professional and personal , quality service!!!

Very honest and professional team, they will look after you from the very start, right thru to the end. Highly recommended. Quality products and build materials used. Good price on the house packages. Plenty of options for the land locations. Very flexible with house plans changes and finance options. Always inform you with the progress and how things are all falling into place. Very happy!!!

Construction End DateFeb 2019
UPDATE: BEWARE!! Have been lied to basically straight after all the finance has been approved. Was charged $3200 for the storm water piping which should have been included in the site works.Had to pay cash! Was told the walls will be sealed and ready for painitng. They were never sealed. Was told my $10000 bush fire protection pack will include double glazed windows and aluminium screens , I got single glazed windows and aluminium mesh instead! The garage door was left open during the 2 weeks Xmas holiday posing a security risk with the manhole being in the gagrage. Was told it will be closed. Had my $5000 cash SLAB AND GRAB bonus reduced to $3000 apparently by some unexplainable house price rise by $2000. I feel ripped off and very disappointed. Tried to resolve the issues over the email but all I got was excuses NOT solutions. If you are happy to be mislead and happy to pay many thousands of dollars in hidden charges, then go build with them.