First Home Buyers Direct

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kees Kremers - the angel from above

We had an awesome experience building our first home with FHBD through Kees Kremers. First of all I would like to congratulate the management for having him in your team. He is absolutely a gem in your team! Without his perseverance and endurance, our dream house would not be possible. I have been declined by 3 other builders upon knowing I got a bad credit record. But Kees stayed with us like a family friend. He was there in difficult times. He never left us until we got the loan approval. He even helped us financially during the tough times. The construction went well and was delivered earlier than expected. FHBD really met our expectations. We are very happy! We love our new house!

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Kees Kremers and FHDB

Kees Kremers and the team at First home buyers direct made our building process so easy and enjoyable and the end product was perfect! We are very happy with our new home.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Joseph S.

Joseph S.Perth, WA

Emma Philip & FHBD made my dream come true!

Emma Philip at FHBD has quite literally made a dream come true.
From the very get go everything has been explained in detail, obsticals taken care of and formal finance received!

I would also recommend Pari from Fuse Finance recommended by FHBD as they are very helpful and will actually care about helping you achieve your goal!

Build still yet to be completed however will update at a later date

Thanks again Emma and FBHD

Build StagePre-Construction
Ashley T.First Home Buyers Direct

Hi Joseph, Thank you so much for your review we really appreciate the feedback. Please let me know how your build goes and I'd love to shake your hand when you get your house keys at the end. Much appreciated Ashley Thomlinson

Look no further _ FHBD is there..

Getting in touch with Kees, has been the best thing that happened to us. He helped us to turn our dream of having a house to a reality. He patiently listened to our requirements and tailored everything around them. Not only did he help in finding the perfect land he has helped us to design our house too. True to his commitment FHBD has done an excellent job. Not only FHBD remained in budget they managed to finish it before time. When ever we had any doubts or issues, Kees was there to resolve them with ease. We would definitely recommend Kees from FHBD. We can happily say that we have gained a true friend who has kept up to his word and looked after us well.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Ashley T.First Home Buyers Direct

Hi Abhishek, That's really great news, what an amazing experience. I would love to come and see your home to see what a great job the team did for you and your family. Speak soon Ashley Thomlinson

Ryan L.

Ryan L.Perth, WA

Builder was great, My house and land Specialist was impeccable!

Before i get into it I'd like to say a special thanks to the house and land Specialist god that I've now become friends with along the way, Cheers my man K.

1. My build has been managed very well so far.
2. The workmanship has been very well so far also.
3. We have had slight issues like you'd expect to encounter during construction but I've been satisfied with the outcomes thus far.
4. The final cost has come under budget which is awesome!

Cheers for the dedication!

Build StageMid-Construction

Sabrina

Sabrina Perth, WA

Amazing Amazing Amazing

We have just had our finance approved and can’t wait for our slab to be laid. We have had nothing but Excellent customer service from Kees.
With this being our first home we could not have done this without Kees who was with us every step of the way reassuring us and making sure we were happy at all times. Kees you are an amazing, understanding & helpful person and we could not have got through this without you! A big thank you to you!!
Our Prestart meeting went well and Laura was also very friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend Kees and his team!

Build StagePre-Construction
Ashley T.First Home Buyers Direct

Hi Sabrina, Thank you so much for your great review we really appreciate it. I'm excited to see the end product, all the best from myself Ash and the whole FHBD team. Its a great feeling to own your own home in WA.

Excellent Job Done

I would like to thanks to Vikas Goyal ,who guided us in a very professional way,he is honest, humble,polite and problem solving.Lot of times we have requested him to visit after hours,which he did,to discuss about our new home.
My friend referred me to First home buyers and with Vikas Goyal. I had few issues with the builder but again thanks to Vikas who handle the situation amicably with the best solution.
He remained with us till the time the keys was handed over to us.Thanks to office team and Supervisor as well. Recommend to my friends and every one Contact Vikas Goyal from First home buyer to build their new dream house.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Ashley T.First Home Buyers Direct

Hi Waheed, thank you for your review and we look forward to helping your friends in the future. Much appreciated Ashley Thomlinson

Professional builder

Build StageMid-Construction

Thank you so much Daniel, We really appreciate your review - Ashley Thomlinson

Perfection

1. My build was well managed.
2.issues were well handled and very satisfied with the out come.
3. Finally cost was cheaper than the estimate.
In summary, I would like to give a special thanks to Vikas Goyal for taking so much time and effort getting our home exactly as how we wanted. Vikas was very helpful throughout our building journey till completion. Also special thanks to the first man who led us to our dreams home today " Adam Cole and not to forget the team's @ FHBD.. great service from beginning to hand over stage....100/percent!! Recommended for your Dream home/apartment.

Construction End DateMay 2019

Thank you so much Joel, We really appreciate your review - Ashley Thomlinson

Ameera

AmeeraPerth, WA

My dream house thanks to Kees

It was a lovely experience to go through the process of building my dream home . Kees has been the person who guided us through this process . He is an honest man who gives the best advice and is always there to solve everything in the process . He is the person who got us through the whole process and we are extremely happy with the home . I would highly recommend you all to straight a away go to him and talk to him .believe me He will make it best for u all . Thank you first home buyers and thanks Kees for the dream house

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Mark E.

Mark E.Perth, WA

Fantastic Home & Builder

Great Service from beginning to end from the office staff to the site manager couldn't have asked for a better building experience thank you First Home Buyers Direct you have made us a fantastic home for our family

Construction End DateApril 2019

Awesome

We built our first home with FHBD. Special thanks to Vikas Goyal for taking so much time and effort getting our home exactly how we wanted. Vikas was very helpful throughout our building journey..
It 's wonderful working with people who are passionate about their roles and that makes a big difference!
Our slab was poured in November & we got our keys in May.
Overall good builder and we would consider building with them again.

Linzi

LinziPerth

Highly recommend

Construction End DateJun 2019

Simple and Easy

It was easy from the start. Pick a layout get finance and build they are all super friendly and only a phone call away. they always kept us informed and they help you well after key hand over.I'm very impressed with the build quality and experience of the whole process from start to finish. ASK for Vikas Goyal as he has been a great support during and after the build got a great loan on a great low rate. He also is able to find other people that are able to help you for just about anything. 5 stars for first home buyers

Phil

PhilPerth

Professional, helpful, genuine and supportive builders! Highly recommended!!

Construction End DateMar 2019

Our Dream Home with First Home Buyers Direct

We built our dream home with FHBD. The building process was so well managed, we always kept well informed of the progress of the building. Excellent customer service from all the team and special thanks to Mr Vikas Goyal for his great support in building our dream house ,he was there from the beginning till the end which made our process easy and stress free. Took 5 months from slab down to keys, and was very happy about how little time it took and how fast it went. Would happily recommend anyone to think about FHBD if they want to build an affordable and gorgeous home. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Construction End DateSep 2018

Mukesh

MukeshAlkimos

Hassle Free Build and Very Supportive !!!

We built our very first house with FHBD, its been approximately 2 n half years now since we got our keys.The support we received during the built did not vanish after key hand over, maintenance till now has been stress free. Mr.Vikas Goyal has been a great support. He managed our finances plus the house plan and also just recently got our mortgage refinanced at a very competitive rate. Ms.Alana S took care of the admin work and was a delight to work with. I highly recommend FHBD to anyone out there thinking of building their dream home.

Construction End DateDec 2015

saurab

saurabPerth

Best in WA

i am currently building with first home buyers direct.Excellent customer service by vikas. I highly recommend Vikas goyel and his team,
Building first home is stressful but vikas make it so easy and stress free,i actually enjoy it.
.Laura was very helpful. Prestart meeting went well and taken all my requests
Over all very help team. Five star to whole team of First home buyer direct.

Construction End DateSep 2018

Adam Cole.

Construction End DateJun 2019

Amazing service and quality!

I highly recommend Adam Cole and the entire team at First Home Buyers Direct.
Before I decided to go with FHBD I consulted other builders and I felt pressured and I wasn't being listened to!
Adam was very professional and listened to everything that I was looking for in a house and land package, and helped me come to a final decision to build a home.

I am now recommending my friends that are currently renting to go and have a chat with Adam about building. 5 stars!

Construction End DateFeb 2019