First Home Buyers Direct

See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by First Home Buyers Direct

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Tee
TeePerth, WA

Do not recommend them as a Builder. A negative 18 months.

Vikas Kaushal
Vikas KaushalPerth, WA

Excellent service and professionalism

Thank you Vikas goyal and suresh sama for making things smooth and easy. Explained everything properly and guided us in every step. They are always available whenever we need and doubts to clear. They are very professional, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Will highly recommend them. Again thank you.

Mamta
MamtaPerth, WA

Transparent and Understanding

I thank Suresh and his team for all of his hard work in guiding us through this journey. We started with simple consultation and now its close when our house construction will start. You guided us through all the process of knowing what involves in building house until final deal. We went though the stage where were so confused as it was our first home but you handled it so well in clearing our doubts and making us believe of having this first house. You were always supportive of our wish to make changes even at very last stage. In sum, we are fully satisfied with this building process and thank you for making it real.

Excellent and supportive service

We never thought that we would be able to build our own home until we came to meet Vikas goyal. He made us understand that building your own home is as easy as buying built home especially when it’s your first home. He helped us in each and every way to get the whole process done .A very big thank you sir for your help to make our dream come true. Much appreciated. We are so excited to see our beautiful home in few months. We will highly recommend vikas sir and suresh sir if you are not are not sure for your first home in Australia.

Find out how First Home Buyers Direct compares to other Project Home Builders

Awesome deal and time efforts bu suresh and vikash

It was first meeting with suresh and then vikash which led to making house so quick and affordable. I wasn't sure that i can build the house but after taking with them, they make me feel that yes it can happen. All the process was smooth and every step was clear. These guys are awesome and helpful in every step of building house from finding land, finance, building contracts everything looks easy. Again thank you to suresh ji and vikash for helping us to build house in perth. I will definitely recommend both of you in future.

GURPINDER
GURPINDERPerth, WA

Memorable experience of first home

A very professional and experienced team at First home buyers direct helped us to get our first home. It was seamless process, write from beginning where VIKAS GOYAL helped us choose design and make necessary changes as per our needs, to the Pre-starts with Chantelle. Despite of all the rush for construction, we have not had any issues with our building time.
I will recommend this team to everyone, specially to the first home builders.

Professionalism & Responsiveness.

A big thanks to Suresh Sama & Vikas Goyal Ji who helped us to design our first dream house according to our needs. They both are very helpful , cooperative and professional. They guided us very well and helped in each and every step to make whole process easy and smooth .

We are very excited and looking forward to see our house getting built .

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Shiva
ShivaPerth, WA

Excellent and very friendly service

Excellent service, very friendly and professional staff. I'm building my first house, i was very anxious and eager to make so many add-ons with less knowledge, so the staff help me alot. Suresh brother always guided me through out my building process and respond to all my calls at anytime. Thank you Suresh brother.

Service at its best

Writing to say massive thanks to Vikas Goyal who was able to bring my vision to life. Vikas is highly knowledgeable, efficient and reliable Sales rep of FHBD. I learnt from my experience that its not only the company we build with, its also the Sales Rep we decide to go ahead with. Not all the Sales Rep put efforts in as Vikas did and its from my personal experience. He had answers to all the questions I have had throughout the designing process.

I am extremely happy with how easy the process was from day 1 till now"At prestart now". Cant wait to see how rest of experience goes with FHBD. would highly recommend Vikas and FHBD.

Raj
RajPerth, WA

A Promise well kept

A custom made home to live in is a Dream of everyone. After consulting with many Builders Vikas and his Team came forward to design our proposed home to be built. His team was so helpful in making the changes for our requirements and flexible enough to make changes as required.
The planning for our proposed home would not be a cake walk without them. He kept his promise throughout the planning and look forward to see our home getting built.

Saba
SabaPerth, WA

Excellent service and support

After talking to various builders, I was loosing hope of building the home that suits my needs. Vikas Goyal helped me not only to design my home, he made the whole process smooth and easy for me as a first home builder. He not only made sure that whatever I wanted was part of the plan, but also helped me suggest best possible layout to suit my needs. There was no extra cost for custom design for my house. I am very happy and satisfied with the service, and will recommend Vikas to anyone looking to build a house.

Trust Comes True

I’m going to…remember that not only will it take some time, but it will also require hard work. We live in a society that likes to have things instantly for building Homes, or the satisfaction meets at its level, So if you're lacking those things right now, check out these best hard work person I met "VIKAS GOYAL"

Brandon
BrandonPerth, WA

Disgusting service

Aman D.
Aman D.Perth, WA

Excellent service for my dream home....

Scan