2Firstyle Homes

Timely with construction

YJH
YJHSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Can’t speak highly enough of the whole experience and service of Firstyle Homes, especially Kobie (customer service officer) and Luke (construction supervisor), they are definitely the asset of Firstyle Homes. The project was completed to a high standard and their attitude and professionalism matched this standard. Both of them are very responsible for their work, attention to detail thinking of their client, try their best to understand client’s need, make the progress of the project run smoothly. Show details ·  1
Pat C
Pat CSydney, NSW

Good Staff Members

Staff members of Firstyle Home are always responsive and throughout all stages, i.e. Sales, Pre, Mid and Post Construction.
They handled my matters, questions and requests proactively, positively and always provided an acceptable outcome.
For example, the site superviosor discovered and listed some hidden issues during PCI even though we did not discover them. They arranged vendors/maintenance to correct the issues accordingly. Show details ·  1
Amanda S.
Amanda S.Sydney, NSW

Pre-construction process

Erin and Cassandra are absolutely amazing. They are both so professional and patient throughout the whole process. They always kept us updated and were available to answer any questions or concerns we had. It was a pleasure working with them both. Show details ·  1
Maria O.
Maria O.
Daria and Roberto
Daria and RobertoSydney, NSW
Alex Nguyen
Alex NguyenSydney, NSW

Post handover

Very helpful and great process overall!
Build was very well managed! Very happy with the build and final hand overs, very excited and pleased with our home. Cost was as estimated. Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Sweta S.
Sweta S.Sydney, NSW

Great!

We are delighted to share this wonderful experience of building our own home. We are very happy how the company is managing each and every step of building our home. The service has been excellent. Since this is the first home building journey, we did not have much knowledge. However, Erin and Cassandra have guided us in an amazing way throughout. Most part of this journey has been great. The only issue was prolonged wait for the appointments. Overall, the experience has been great. Show details
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
Daniel
DanielSydney Surrounds, NSW
BKAY
BKAY

Quality Builder

It has been a wonderful experience having built with Firstyle Homes. The Construction Supervisor assigned to my build, Josh Spiteri looked after my house from the beginning to finish with extreme care and worked as per plan to ensure that the building is of high quality. Josh has shown me that he is a very talented and experienced professional who can be trusted.
Other team members of Firstyle homes I have dealt with namely Kobie, Adriana and Betty have also assisted me with any information I needed. They are excellent people to deal with and provided me with professional care.
Also thanks to the Construction Manager Ben to provide me with care and support during the construction.
Thank you again to Firstyle Homes. Show details ·  1
Aleemuddin Mohammed
Aleemuddin MohammedSydney, NSW
RamyI
RamyISydney, NSW

Happy customer

Peter from firstyle homes, he did an amazing job at my house, he repaired our bathrooms doors and painted them, and we are very satisfied with his work, not even that his also friendly and professional, We highly recommend Peter for any job. Thank you
Best regards
Ramy Toma Show details ·  1
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith

Lauren and Erin made our experience amazing!

It was honestly a dream working with Lauren. Lauren was incredibly knowledgeable about options available to us and was quick to action. She has a talent for gently guiding us in the decisions process and giving her expertise when we were feeling lost. She was fantastic without being overpowering. Lauren was also quick at responding and gathering all requested information.

Erin was lovely and quick to answer any additional questions asked. Show details ·  1

Sara aljolan
Sara aljolanSydney, NSW

Appreciation to Firstyle

Have been told that Firststyle is a good company but now I experienced that by myself I really appreciate that Work they made my dream house special thank to the supervisor Ashish Patel despite on the handover day he was in severe pain (Sciatica ) but still, he came and handover the house and completed and Betty Who always help me when I ask her to send over resend the email that I lost really thankful for you Betty his work really thankful for you Show details ·  1
Victor
Victor

Shoutout to Erin & Lauren!

Erin Carrick & Lauren Borg were phenomenal to work with! Top tier customer service, very understanding of clients stress, wants & needs. Erin would be dealing with me contacting her on emails and phone all the time and she would still be very understanding. Show details ·  1

Anup
Anup

Hi, this is Anup owner of lot 5 Cultivation road, Austral. I have sent a emails lots of time asking about brick wash which was left due over but couldn’t get any information about it. During handover time supervisor Bill, told me he gonna do brick wash later on when he gonna do another house brick wash which was on the rear side. But the supervisor who did my house handover had already left a job and never got any email and call for brick wash. Are you guys gonna do it or not?

Ladida
Ladida

Dear CEO,
I purchased a house-land package with Firstyle Homes and the land settlement was completed in early March 2023. However, one business day afternoon prior to land settlement, Firstyle emailed me to sign Final Variation Form with several months tender extension fee. In fact, the tender expiry date on building contract is clearly indicated to be early of April. The whole contract particularly Tender Acceptance & Quotation Disclosure was signed completely by Firstyle and ourselves. From all the evidences and documents, it proves that Firstyle signed the build contract knowingly and voluntarily. As we know, the signature on the written signed contract is irrefragable evidence of Firstyle assent to the whole agreement. Unfortunately, Firstyle neglect the contract content and insist on imposing so-called tender extension fee on me. Despite the above, in order to resolve the issue since March, I will by way of a goodwill contribution to pay the amount equally as mentioned in the form this time. And the fee I pay is based on consideration of the increased material and labour costs. I will not pay further increase in price. I would like to know if the terms I raise are acceptable. Your prompt response is highly appreciated in advance.

Firstyle Homes   DM

Management will be in contact with you , today ! CEO

Karti S.
Karti S.

Hi
Just wondering do we get bonus for landscape after we be done built with firstyle?how to claim?

Firstyle Homes   DM

Hi Karti, Apologies for the delayed response. Could we please ask that you email us with your contact details to enable our team to understand more about your specific job. Please email marketing1@firstyle.com.au.

About Firstyle Homes

Firstyle Homes is a project home builder company that offers the following services:

• Home designs, including for single storey homes, double storey homes, narrow homes, granny flats, dual living homes, duplex homes, and ranches.
  • House and land packages.
  • Knock down and rebuilds.

The company has been operating for over 25 years, and has a wide range of product choices so that you can tailor your home to your liking at every step of the way.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Firstyle Homes was great, saying that representatives were quick to respond to concerns and were very accommodating of their requests.
  • They also said that the company was transparent with costing and provided them with lots of options with building materials and designs.
  • According to reviewers, the construction team does all they can to ensure that building is done in a timely manner, and provides regular progress updates.
CategoryProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, Granny Flat, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Major Defects Warranty25 years