Focus On Furniture Online store

Focus On Furniture Online store

Amazing couch and service.

I purchased the Hamilton 3 seater couch and sahara side tables and could not be happier! The couch is sooo comfortable And compliments my lounge area perfectly. The side tables are sturdy and fit the space. I had great experience with customer service organising my delivery and reviewing it afterwards. Delivery drivers were on time, assembled everything, and had great manners.

Overall a really great service and I will definitely be buying from focus again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Damage in new delivered tree seater sofa

My tree seater sofa was delivered this morning with dints in the arm rest. Very disappointing. I have discussed this issue with the sales person at the store and was promised that they will look into it. Hope it will happen soon.

Terrible delivery service

My experience in store at Focus on Furniture has been great, however I had a terrible experience with their delivery service last weekend.

I got a calling from head office (on the Thursday) confirming that the delivery would be Saturday between 12-4pm but I would get a call on the day with an approximate time. I did not receive a call from them - I waited around until 3pm when I called in to the store who looked up the order for me and told me it was delayed, and I would get a call from the drivers.

The store was as helpful as possible calling me back to check if I had heard anything, and notifying that there had been delays across all delivery service that day (they were using new contractors). I still didn't hear anything from the drivers and called the store again at 4pm with no further news. Finally I got a call at 5pm stating that they would be there at 5.30pm - at which point I had spent all day waiting around. When the delivery people came, they were not apologetic and made a sarcastic comment "Good luck putting that together" At which point it was 5.30pm and I had no bed to sleep in, and had to make other arrangements for that night. Overall, I love the furniture but that whole day was a nightmare.

Great products, great communication!!

The online transaction was simple and the store contacted me quickly to arrange delivery.

Unfortunately I did have to wait four weeks for the item (which the online ad didn't mention) but it's somewhat the norm with furniture companies.

Overall very happy with my order and it came well packaged and protected.

Great thanks

Online store is great and items were delivered fast. The staff were very helpful and furniture was of good quality. The furniture was protected while being delivered not one scratch

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the swivel chair! Can’t get off it!

Chair is so comfy and suits my home so much! Love it it’s the best and everyone fight over it! Can’t get off it once we sit on it! And a bargain for the quality!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great couch; Ordering process could be improved

We went to a store and fell in love with the Frankfurt 3 seater in Bondi Blue. A few days later we placed the order online. It was scheduled to arrive about a week later. The evening before we were called stating the Bondi Grey was sent out and wanted to confirm the colour. We confirmed that it was incorrect. They were very nice and said they’d try to get it up in the next 4-5 days and call with confirmation. After not hearing back I had to call again to ask for a status and delivery update to which the rep needed me to give them the full background of why I was calling again. He was then great and did call back after confirming they now had the right colour and would deliver on the Saturday. Delivery truck and movers were great and the couch has been wonderful as well. Focus On just needs to be more on top of their ordering process and communication.

Excellent Service !

The site was user friendly with a wide range of products available. The products purchased were exactly as described on the website. I took up the option to have furniture assembled and the service was second to none. Overall a very happy customer.

Love my new furniture!

The website was very easy to navigate. I found that there was a great range of products - lots to choose from. The quality of my new bed, bedside tables and tallboy is fantastic! Very easy to assemble furniture.

Excellent quality

Excellent quality bedroom suite ( Bella 4 piece suite ) at a very reasonable price. Very easy to assemble. Easy payment options. Very fast delivery and great customer service I was kept informed through out the whole process from purchasing to delivery.

Product Appearance As advertised

Not quite what we expected...

After visiting a local store to get a feel for some of the products, we settled on a Frankfurt 3 seater with chaise. The store had a dark blue version of it on display, however we viewed the swatch of a "Bondi Grey", which was an option for this sofa. The colour, which appeared to be a light grey was a colour we really liked and was one of the major reasons we ultimately made the purchase.

Within the next few days, I decided to order the sofa online - the site indicated the sofa in "Bondi Grey" was not available for immediate dispatch - no problem. I completed the transaction, paid for it in full (as required online, even though an in store purchase had an option to pay a deposit and the full amount upon delivery, so be it). I received a call within the next few days, confirming the delay and I could expect the sofa with roughly 4-5 weeks - to be expected, so no issues. This communication was great and appreciated.

Our sofa arrived today (after 4 weeks) and whilst we are really pleased with the quality of the build... the colour is nothing like the Bondi Grey swatch. Our sofa appears more light blue then any form of grey... after a few hours of playing with lighting, trying different coloured cushions to try and bring out the grey, no luck. Even going back to the website, our sofa colour looks nothing like "Bondi Grey" - admittedly, this could be caused by the type of monitor I am looking at, the way the photo was taken and so on...

So whilst I was happy with the communication and happy with the quality of the build of the sofa, I am really disappointed with the colour, which doesn't appear to match our expectations at all. Having paid $2k for an individual sofa, its disappointing to be so let down by the colour.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Outstanding service, great experience all round. Particularly from Oliver at the Artarmon store. Thanks again guys!

I originally purchased the imani sofa and there was a mix up between myself and the confirmation caller as to which side the chaise needed to be on and the sofa came with the chaise on the wrong side. I called the Artarmon store to let them know the issue and Oliver co-ordinated everything brilliant and sent out a new sofa only a few days older, replacing the old one.

Brilliant experience all the way through from online store, to the delivery drivers!

Product Appearance As advertised

Never go back. Tricked to pay more

I purchased a king size bedroom suite from maribyrnong store in vic. was quoted by staffs and manager $1673 for a complete set included a king size mattress. After 1 month of leaving my order onhold due to moving house i checked the invoice again and realised they put down a queensize mattress for a kings suite so i called to back to correct my order and they demand me to pay extra $100 for the upgraded mattress??? Anyway. I thought no point of argues,so I accepted to pay more for their stupid mistakes. So they finally delivered my order but when i checked it they gave me damaged king size mattress. There’s a hole that bigger than a 50c coin on the back surface of the mattress. I called them again to changed me different one and after a week they finally sent me a different mattress
Overall. Poor service. Bad experience. Never recommend any one or even go back to buy anything from there

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Quality goods, reasonable value and easy to order

A good experience overall - only issues were:
- dark knot in the delivered buffet which is taking some getting used to
- we were unaware there were certain items that would not be unpacked and put together (i.e. bed) so delivery fee seemed a bit over the top.

Having said that - the bed was not difficult to put together.

Very happy

Great communication. Good range of products. Easy to use website. I’d have given 5 stars but the manager was rude to a staff member when I went in to collect.

Product Appearance As advertised

Will definitely buy from them again

Easy to navigate the website. They were swift with all correspondence and kept me in the loop at all times. However I was told someone would put my dining table together and the chairs I had to put together on my own. The delivery men just dropped it off and that was it. They were easy to put together however this did impede on my rating.

Product Appearance As advertised

Product great, process not at all

Was told conflicting things about delivery timing, and not told that I had to pick up from Hallam warehouse with very limited hours until after I purchased. This would put me off purchasing again. Having said that the coffe table itself is good and I am happy with it.

Really great service

I ordered my furniture from the online store. Within the same day I was contacted for my preferred delivery date. I was contacted 2-3 times in the week leading up to the delivery, which I found reassuring. All communications were polite, and I felt really valued as a customer.
The only issue I'd say I had was that the delivery guys were just a little unprofessional. Despite this I'd definitely shop with Focus On Furniture again.

Always had a great experience with Focus On Furniture

I bought many items from Focus On Furniture over the years, as they have high-quality piece of furniture for the price.

Pick up from the warehouse is super easy and the staff are friendly.

I would definitely recommend the business!

Beautiful solid set

So easy to to buy online, delivery was fast and the guys put it together very efficiently. I was so happy with their service. The bed frame is very sturdy and the finish is amazing. I was happily surprised at how light the bed is to move.