Listing monitored by Focus On Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (104)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (87) · Not as advertised (13)

Tom L.
Tom L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Bother

Purchased a set of side tables.
Selected to Collect the items rather than have delivered.
A few days later, one business day after being told the item was ready to collect from the particular store, I emailed the company advising that we no longer wanted to go ahead with the order.

The order was cancelled, and only 80% of the purchase price was refunded.
Apparently a 20% 'change of mind fee' is appropriate, despite having to collect items myself.

Very disappointed at this, from speaking to shop assistant they have plenty of the items that I bought in stock, so they didn't miss out on selling the item to another shopper.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely Amazing!

I have purchased quite a few items from Focus on Furniture and am never disappointed! The outstanding customer service of Jude and her team at the Frankston Focus on Furniture store is second to none. Jude and her team have been more than accomodating when helping me to organise delivery of my latest online purchase. A true credit to the organisation! I will definitely be purchasing from here in the future! Highly recommend!

Jason
Jason

Terrible delivery service.

Was very happy with the process up until the product was delivered. Ordered a 3 seater couch and two armchairs. Delivery guys dumped the items at the front door and refused to bring inside and not because of COVID because they didn’t want to. No assembly instructions included either.

When you call to complain about the delivery process no one seemed to care at all, once they have your money and signature on the delivery docket the customer service goes out the window.
Will never buy from this company again because of this experience. They are happy to not have repeat business obviously.

Mel H.
Mel H.Sydney, NSW

FIRST CLASS PRODUCT AND SERVICE

Siobhan
SiobhanSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely LOVE my new bedroom set!

I purchased the Lorna King bed and Boulevard side tables and tallboy! The quality is great especially for the price, delivery was quick and I always get comments on how nice it is!

Just as advertised

We got the Adelaide dining suite but without the chairs, it came exactly how it looked online and we are extremely satisfied with it! Will definitely be purchasing again #focusonspring

Absolutely amazing couch

Buying from online was was super easy, we got the Tully couch and are absolutely inlove with how comfortable it is! #focusonspring

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Kally G.
Kally G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very happy!

Bought the Wentworth bed, king size. The quality was great and the speed and communication for the delivery was excellent.

Benjamin
BenjaminSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent quality

Purchased a massive 11 seater table. Free assembly which was a great help and hassle free delivery. Would highly recommend this company

Find out how Focus On Furniture Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Round dining table and chairs

Love my dining table. Get some many compliments. Process was quick and easy to ship and assemble. Would love to add more items to my collection!

Adam28
Adam28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Lockdown Purchase!

We ordered the Lorne Buffet and Coffee Table online without seeing them in person and we are very happy with them! The cherry on top was the fact that didn’t need any assembly whatsoever! Bonus!

Love new updates

Could not live without FOF product updates, the online system is super easy to navigate and display pictures give a great understand of how it would fit into your home

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Debbie
DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Aesthetically pleasing!

LOVE the aesthetic of the furniture. The earthy and neutral tones are all accounted for, but there’s also furniture with a pop of colour to make any living space cozy and lovely!

6 seater round dining table with chairs

I love my table so much. It’s so inviting! Delivery was super quick and for a small fee the delivery drivers assembled the table for me. The store was so helpful getting this to ASAP as I had no table.

Caterina Pasculli
Caterina PasculliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing furniture!

We’re so amazed with the quality of our new lounge and customer service we received when purchasing it! They contacted us to let us know when we should expect delivery and called back after to confirm we received it and we’re happy. The 6 seater Winslet lounge is amazing! Super comfortable and a perfect fit for our new house!