Focus On Furniture Online store

Focus On Furniture Online store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alana I.

Alana I.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

We ordered a 9 piece dining table on a Wednesday night. I received a call the next morning advising of stock levels and potential delivery times being the next week. The woman called as promised the following week to book in delivery time and was able to bring it a day forward to a time I would be home.

It arrived on time, in excellent condition as advertised.

This is my first purchase from Focus on Furniture and considering the service and value for money I would definitely buy from them again

Product Appearance As advertised

Lovely piece of furniture so comfortable.

Totally awesome customer service on the phone and delivery was on time. Highly recommend their service.Even the delivery drivers made sure to help us put where we wanted.I am totally in love with the quality of the product. So comfortable

Awesome Service

The staff were fantastic a pleasure doing business with them, very helpful with all the products that I purchased, especially the customer service very helpful and would recommend them anytime, and organising to have a product delivered .

Rodney

RodneySouthwest, VIC

Damaged mattress

Purchase a queen bed and mattress on a Thursday found out they don't deliver on a Monday, had to take a day off work as they could tell me when they could deliver the items, items arrived, mattress had a massive black stain on the corner, rang the store they said send through photos, organised another mattress after not hearing from them for 3 days, mattress arrived, this time it had 3 holes in the bottom of the mattress, no customer service, no call backs, poor quality control, I would expect a problem once but not twice. Don't waste your money go to fantastic furniture, better quality and much cheaper.

Anne M W

Anne M WSydney, NSW

Great customer service Best logistics and delivery!

Couldn’t fault it

Fantastic service, product was exactly as expected and a really easy transaction. Would definitely use again.
Quality was really good for the price which I wasn’t expecting.
It came complete so no crappy flat packing!!

SRA1987

SRA1987Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered in no time!

I ordered a new couch, tv unit and dining setting online on a Tuesday and had it delivered on Thursday with no hassle, great service from the team and really friendly delivery guys.

Really happy with the quality of the products and wouldn't hesitate to buy again or to recommend to friends and family.

Mark H.

Mark H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy process and great range

Purchased entertainment unit, coffee table and hall table. The products were all delivered within a couple of days and then all assembled with minimal fuss. Really happy with how the furniture changed the look of my whole living room without having to take out a second mortgage, yet it still looks like i spent a lot of money on them. Made the purchase over 6 months ago with no problems to report regarding quality or wear whatsoever.

April1104

April1104Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing couch and service.

I purchased the Hamilton 3 seater couch and sahara side tables and could not be happier! The couch is sooo comfortable And compliments my lounge area perfectly. The side tables are sturdy and fit the space. I had great experience with customer service organising my delivery and reviewing it afterwards. Delivery drivers were on time, assembled everything, and had great manners.

Overall a really great service and I will definitely be buying from focus again.

Maria

Maria

Damage in new delivered tree seater sofa

My three seater sofa was delivered this morning with dents in the arm rest. Very disappointing. I have discussed this issue with the salesperson at the store and was promised that they will look into it. Hope it will happen soon.

August 31st 2019 Update: Bad and faulty furniture and on fourth replacement the furniture is still NO GOOD.

I'm getting sick and tired of your online questions. Just publish what I told you because is all true. I will never ever shop in Focus On furniture again I hope that the people will learn from my experience.

Terrible delivery service

Katherine Green

Katherine GreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products, great communication!!

The online transaction was simple and the store contacted me quickly to arrange delivery.

Unfortunately I did have to wait four weeks for the item (which the online ad didn't mention) but it's somewhat the norm with furniture companies.

Overall very happy with my order and it came well packaged and protected.

Great thanks

Online store is great and items were delivered fast. The staff were very helpful and furniture was of good quality. The furniture was protected while being delivered not one scratch

Review collected in partnership with Focus On Furniture

Love the swivel chair! Can’t get off it!

Chair is so comfy and suits my home so much! Love it it’s the best and everyone fight over it! Can’t get off it once we sit on it! And a bargain for the quality!

Mari R

Mari RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great couch; Ordering process could be improved

Excellent Service !

The site was user friendly with a wide range of products available. The products purchased were exactly as described on the website. I took up the option to have furniture assembled and the service was second to none. Overall a very happy customer.

Love my new furniture!

The website was very easy to navigate. I found that there was a great range of products - lots to choose from. The quality of my new bed, bedside tables and tallboy is fantastic! Very easy to assemble furniture.

Mich

MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality

Excellent quality bedroom suite ( Bella 4 piece suite ) at a very reasonable price. Very easy to assemble. Easy payment options. Very fast delivery and great customer service I was kept informed through out the whole process from purchasing to delivery.

Damon

DamonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not quite what we expected...

Tim R

Tim RSydney, NSW

Outstanding service, great experience all round. Particularly from Oliver at the Artarmon store. Thanks again guys!

I originally purchased the imani sofa and there was a mix up between myself and the confirmation caller as to which side the chaise needed to be on and the sofa came with the chaise on the wrong side. I called the Artarmon store to let them know the issue and Oliver co-ordinated everything brilliant and sent out a new sofa only a few days older, replacing the old one.

Brilliant experience all the way through from online store, to the delivery drivers!