Forcast Online store

Forcast Online store

• Sizing True to size (18) · Slightly small (3) · Slightly large (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (43%) · No (57%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)

Terrible quality and poor customer service

Received a faulty item from online store, after sending multiple emails and images the resolution was that the item would not be replaced. Instead I would be required to send the product back and they would offer a refund of the item, when I purchased the item it was on sale I would then be required to purchase the dress again at a full price. When informing customer service it would be easier to simply go to a tailor and get the item fixed spending further money for an item that I received faulty I was informed by customer service staff that would be my choice.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tay
Tay

Siobhan

SiobhanGold Coast

Online website is the WORST

The online website, phone & browser version are literally the WORST shopping browser. Once it gets to a payment selection, the loading screen stays on for ages and then times out - on both mobile and web. This happens at any time of the day, not just during a period where the site could be busy. I have given him nay orders here purely because of how frustrating the site is to use. It refreshes once the page fails and then you have to reselect all the clothes you chose.

piano_bouy

piano_bouyAustralia

OMG great aussie owned fashion store

Chrissy

Chrissy

Great quality clothes

My favourite online store. I bought most of my work clothing here. The quality of clothes are great, reasonably priced too. Some clothing however are not true to size so couple of times I had to go instore for an exchange with no hassle. Fast shipping.

Ldc

LdcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality clothes at reasonable prices!

Perfect shopping experience. Clothing is of a high standard and love the sale prices! Website is easy to navigate and the item was couriered to me overnight! Stellar customer service.

M Ng

M NgBelconnen 2617, ACT

Good customer service. Beautiful dress

Fast and reliable shipping via Australia Post. Beautiful elegant and ferminine dress with pleated side details giving flatten figure. Excellent tracking updates via SMS and emails regarding despatching/shipping/delivery. Website is user friendly. Highly recommend for garments/styles and online shopping as well as customer services.

Des

DesDarwin, NT

Lovely top - fits nicely

Bought item online on sale - range of sale items was good, and product was of good quality. Top looked similar to online pictures, and fitted as nicely in person as it did on the model.

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Amazing clothing

I love the clothing line at forcast. It is flattering, easy to wear, quality and reasonably priced.
The only trouble I had was they kept running out of my size when I wanted to buy things even the new items, which I would have thought there would be lots of stock.
The stores are great and staff are friendly. It is nice to be able to go online after being in the store and buying the outfit I can't stop thinking about.

Amy

Amy

Genevieve Off-Shoulder Top

I have shopped with Forecast for a few years now, all online. Returns are easy enough, website is easy to navigate and deliveries usually only take two days.
Some of my favourite tops/dresses have come from Forecast - and I am super happy with my most recent purchase Genevieve Off-Shoulder Top - it is simple yet so beautiful on!

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Happy shopper!

I love shopping with Forcast, their website is always easy to navigate the website, the quality of products is always great. Very fast delivery, i received my order with 2 days.

Phoenix sleeveless top

Lovely top a little big for the size but perfect buy. The quality was very good. Colour amazing.
The store was easy to search around in, no problem in buying online..

Sizing Slightly large

Good deal

The online store was easy to use and easy to find item that you want.
Not much size to choose from the sale item. The quality is excellent and delivery was fast

Jemma Bolton

Jemma BoltonSydney Surrounds, NSW

sorry incredibly easy.

The website is so easy to use and offers so many views of the items that you cannot be unsure about the purchase. I find all Forcast items to be of high quality which is why I continue to purchase and am very confident to continue to purchase online.

Such poor quality

I’ve purchased about 10 things from forcast online and 2 items are still in good shape. The rest have stretched, threads come undone etc. I am about to return yet another item after realising how poor quality and thin the material is. Not nearly worth the $99 it cost. Will not ever buy another item, the photos and descriptions should be more transparent with the quality of the product, or perhaps simply price them clothes for what they are worth instead of being so overpriced.

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery

I was pretty satisfied with the quality And the navigation. Wasn’t in a rush for the product though. The store could have a click and collect option or slower delivery not requiring to pay the $10

Emily

You could take the suggestion... as other stores are doing click and collect too.

Merna

Merna

fake discount

you keep sending me take further 20% off already reduced items yet when I go to pay it doesn't take further 20% off, It's frustrating because I actually like the cloths but the marketing is rubbish.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Quick delivery

Good quality with quick delivery, nice service in store. I always buy the cloth for work. It always suits me and make me looks good and professional. I’ll recommend to my friends.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Love this dress!

User friendly online purchase, easy to return and exchange as well.
love the dresses from Forcast! always one of my most favorite brand to shop online or in store.
will definitely purchase again.

Great experience

shipping is fast, always been my favourite store to shop work clothes, the cut of their dress and skirt balance my big hips and small waist very well, great deal when discount is offered

SLOW SLOW SLOW

My first order shipped in 2 days, which was great. There was an item that I had purchased that wasn't available and refunded - no big deal.

I submitted a return and it took 8 days from the parcel arriving back at Forcast and an email from me following it up for it to be processed. Customer service was unapologetic.

I received a credit note as it was sale items, and used this to purchase my next order. The order was eligible for free shipping however as I used a credit note I had to pay for shipping. To me a credit note should be a cash payment and should therefore receive the same conditions as other purchases i.e. free shipping.

This order took 2 weeks and a follow up email to be shipped.