Forty Winks VIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (80%) · Not as advertised (20%)

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service - Two very happy bed shoppers

With some spectuclar customer service received from a Ms Linda, we walked away with a bed and mattress which is of excellent quality and was reasonably priced.
The friendly staff offered us coffee and advice (we were complete amateurs in the bed game) from the moment we walked in the store.
We also found the bed was very easy to assemble.
Thanks Forty Winks Thomastown, we will come again.

Store LocationForty Winks Thomastown
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback Paul! We're glad you had a great experience and Linda was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

nick k.

nick k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast bed

brought a bed from these guys and they got it in for me in one hour. The lady was very nice and the only one that helped me from all the other shops

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Nick, thanks for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens and we're glad to hear you were happy with the prompt service provided. Enjoy the new bed!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great custom service

Great custom service .
A big thank You to Eshu for great service , such a lovely gentleman it was a pleasure to be served by you .so much experience & knowledge with a smile
thanks .Robyn

Store LocationNunawading
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Robyn, so pleased to hear you were happy with the service that was provided from our Forty Winks Nunawading team. Thank you!

Linda B.

Linda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and right price

Thanks to Tim, our shop for a new bed was so easy and within the right price range. I would highly recommend visiting Hoppers and buying a bed from 40 winks. A really great experience for my daughter and myself.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Stickers

Warranty claim for Aireloom brand mattress.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSOUTHWHARF
Stickers

22nd Oct) New mattress delivered this morning. Looks like Forty Winks did the right thing in the end.....!

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I was looking around for a mattress and base. We were fortunate enough to only go to one shop fortywinks in Water gardens. The good service and excellent customer service we received by Seerat and Viviana there was no need to go looking around. Thank you both for making us feel comfortable in this store. Keep up the good work ladies. I recommend this store to all people looking for excellent service.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to hear we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens!

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Excellent service

Went into the Watergardens store and was warmly greeted by Vivi.
She went above and beyond to help us and even offered to stay open after hours so I could return with my husband. The service was terrific and I extremely pleased with my purchase. Lots of options to choose from and she got even our finance and installation sorted.
Great store.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Julia, this is fantastic to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a wonderful experience

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Rachael, providing our customers with the best possible experience is really important to us so we're pleased to hear this! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.

Erin F.

Erin F.

Great customer service

We were looking around for a new mattress & base and could not go past Forty Winks H/C for their pricing but more importantly the customer service. Kat was amazing & her service is top notch. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Thanks Erin! Glad to hear we could help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Hoppers Crossing :-)

Little Fish

Little FishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware the Shark

Store LocationForty Winks Bendigo

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

We came in today and bought a mattress awesome service by the sales person she was helpful and generous , delivery service was spot on very happy, would recommend. Highly , well done ..

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Susie, this is wonderful to hear! We'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Thanks.

Sue TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Give star service from Ish!

While researching beds for my son a month or so ago, I visited 4 bed retailers in my local area. Ish was the only salesperson who actually wanted to help, even though I was not buying a bed that day. Listened to my specifications regarding price, style and size of bed so I wasn’t wasting time on things I just wasn’t interested in. Went back today and purchased a bed and mattress. Thanks Ish!!!

Store LocationNunawading
Sue T

Should have been FIVE star service!!

Ausbuy

AusbuyM

Ferntree Gully Forty Winks

Do not shop here.
I have had nothing but issues from the mattress I purchased from this store.
It was taken away by AH beard once, but they just inspected it and returned it back to me, saying there was nothing wrong with it.
I now have chronic back and neck pain due to the unsupportive AH beard King Koil Mattress Chiro Deluxe mattress.
Bill has been unsympathetic and unhelpful with regards to getting a replacement mattress.
He is full of excuses and is telling me it's my fault because I chose the mattress.
I will never shop at any Fort Winks store again or buy any AHbeard branded Mattresses.

Shop LocationVIC, Knox

parya

paryasouth Melbourne

delivering wrong mattress and very bad conversation

(DFO South Wharf, Melbourne, VIC) terrible very terrible experience.I bought a king mattress in M they send my F firm one, and i realised after the delivery, (it was the customer service fault). I called, and all i got a very bad conversation from the customer service, she was trying to cover up her mistake by make me the one how order the wrong mattress.
after 3 night sleeping on the floor because it was weekend the manger wasn't there, on Monday i went to the store asking to talk with the manger, and he was filled with her lies. all i can say it was very bad experience very bad.

Shop LocationVIC, South Wharf
Elle

ElleCarrum Downs

Taking this store to VCAT!

Bought a $16,000 bed that made noise even after just a few weeks, said it had a 10 year warranty when the bed was purchased, [name removed] (manager) offered $3800 and told us to come in and spend more money with a $3800 credit, not being happy with that he was extremely rude, avoid this store at all costs!

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

NO REGRETS... everyone should sleep like this

I suffer from neck and back pain and my comfort is different to my partners.
We have been sleeping on a myside personalised bed, where one side is his support and myside is my level of support.
It's absolutely amazing we did not have to compromise.
My pain has gone and we are now sleeping more supported.
Thank you to Myside and to Tim at Forty Winks Hoppers Crossing great service.

Shop LocationVIC, Hoppers Crossing

Jess

JessMelbourne

Happy Customers

We purchased the Lyon bedroom suite from the Fountain Gate store. The man who served us was lovely. He took our phone order and went out of his way to help us. When we got our sdreswr drawer, it was faulty. I cannot fault the warehouse either. The customer service was fantastic. Kronul went out of his way to organise a replacement from the manufacturer and delivery was very timely. We are very happy with our new bedroom furniture! Thanks Forty Winks!

Shop LocationVIC, Narre Warren

Mould smell

I purchased an active sleep Venetian to find it had a tear and a mould smell. Bed swapped with another and still a bad mould smell. Never again.

Shop LocationVIC, Fitzroy
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Anth, we're sorry to hear this. We take such feedback very seriously and have passed this on to the manufacturer to review. Thanks.

Forty STINKS

After 2 dodgy mattresses in 2 months i managed to get most of my money back except for $100 which they kept for their troubles. Dirty rotten scoundrels. liars and cheats.

Shop LocationVIC, Ballarat

Sarah

SarahWest Melbourne

Delivery perfection

My experience on the receiving end of a delivery was fantastic. The drivers were timely, very pleasant, efficient, careful and a great promo for your company.

Shop LocationVIC, Eltham