Forty Winks VIC

2.9

Lazy Drivers and Poor Instructions to Fix a Head Board

Purchased a bed on the understanding it would be assembled and delivered.

Bed was delivered but the two Jobs Worth's that delivered it refused to take the bed upstairs.

Instructions on how to attach a standard headboard bracket to the base of the bed are not clear at all! Trying to find a You Tube Video...if any of the Jobs Worth's have put one together.

This Company clearly has no after sales service and its staff are no doubt preying for their redundancy pay.

I have attempted to be positive about this Company, but I am struggling.

Store LocationNorth Geelong
Al A.

Al A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shopping Online & COVID-19

I never thought I'd buy new beds and mattresses online and over the phone during this tough times but guess what, I had to! End to end service from Forty Winks Nunawading (sales, delivery and installation) was excellent. Price was within my budget, delivery took place as I was told (4-5 weeks) and installation was also on time and professionally done. Thank you FW!

Store LocationNunawading, VIC
Phill

PhillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t bother with Forty Winks

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how Forty Winks VIC compares to other Furniture Shops

Very poor customer service. Taken money but can't supply mattress. Not refunding as well. We lost money

We paid for a mattress and promised a delivery within 2 weeks. It has been one month now and they are saying they can't provide mattress. They are not ready to refund as well. We lost money and ended up sleeping on floor. I wish I would have checked the ratings before shopping there. Worst experience ever.

Bwil

Bwil

Experience was fine

I'm seeing many people complain about delays, well that is to be expected when ordering furniture. I called around until I found a store with the product I wanted in stock and was very happy. It was delivered exactly when promised because I ordered stuff they had in the warehouse.

Store Locationnunawauding
Marita B

Marita B

Top notch customer service

Really good customer service, honest advice on choosing product. I forget his name, but he was very knowledgable and we never felt pressured. Quite the opposite. They also threw in some freebies. Highly recommend this store.

Kat A.

Kat A.

Great customer service until exchange

We received fantastic customer service instore . We found staff both knowledgeable and helpful in finding exactly what our needs were.

Unfortunately the mattress was horrendous to sleep on and that’s when the customer service went downhill. The mattress was eventually exchanged which is good but put me off shopping here ever again.

Olga

OlgaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

super comfortable mattresses. We are fans of forty winks

purchased 3 mattresses at a different time. All so comfortable, a bit pricy but no regrets. No point of searching in other shops as we knew here would be good. The staff is very supportive and friendly.

Store Locationhopper cross and geelong. Purchased in both at the different time

Refund feedback

I was served by Jill to assist me with an unplanned refund. Jill was fabulous. Great professional service and a great sense of humour. Made the process very smooth and stress free!

Store LocationNunawading

Erryn M.

Erryn M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Brought a mattress in store for my daughter. Great customer service and friendly staff. Great range of products on display and no question was too silly. Highly recommend this store

Store LocationShepparton

Pathetic Furniture & Service

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Miss H.

Miss H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied

Very happy with our purchase.
Looked around for a great deal and we did find what we really wanted. Great price and service. Happy to shop there again.
Very pleasant experience .

Forty WinksForty Winks

Thank you for the 5-star rating and for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens. This is great feedback to receive!

S.F.M.

S.F.M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over the moon

Absolutely over the moon with both the bed we purchased and the service we got from Forty Winks Watergardens. Viviana was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Her easy going manner and product knowledge made our decision to purchase from Forty Winks a very easy one. Thanks Viviana!

Forty WinksForty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback! We're so glad you're over the moon with your new bed and that Viviana was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

UnhappyCustomer

UnhappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Unprofessional and Worst Customer Service

Ok so after waiting 3 weeks from the order, no one even bothered to call me when it is going to get delivered !! I followed up multiple times and then got a date. On the day no update whatsoever and again I was the one who followed up. Guess what !! I was told not going to happen and got a new date now !! Let's see when the waiting game ends. Can't believe this is 2020 and they can't even co-ordinate their order/logistics. Not going back for sure. And whenever I get it (IF I do), have to see how the product is.

Store LocationForty Winks Nunawading
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi, we're very sorry to hear this. Bringing you the best shopping experience is really important to us so we take your feedback seriously. Please know we will do everything we can to ensure a timely delivery. Thank you for your patience.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb customer service - Two very happy bed shoppers

With some spectuclar customer service received from a Ms Linda, we walked away with a bed and mattress which is of excellent quality and was reasonably priced.
The friendly staff offered us coffee and advice (we were complete amateurs in the bed game) from the moment we walked in the store.
We also found the bed was very easy to assemble.
Thanks Forty Winks Thomastown, we will come again.

Store LocationForty Winks Thomastown
Forty WinksForty Winks

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback Paul! We're glad you had a great experience and Linda was able to make your visit to our store memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the team.

nick k.

nick k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast bed

brought a bed from these guys and they got it in for me in one hour. The lady was very nice and the only one that helped me from all the other shops

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Nick, thanks for supporting Forty Winks Watergardens and we're glad to hear you were happy with the prompt service provided. Enjoy the new bed!

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great custom service

Great custom service .
A big thank You to Eshu for great service , such a lovely gentleman it was a pleasure to be served by you .so much experience & knowledge with a smile
thanks .Robyn

Store LocationNunawading
Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Robyn, so pleased to hear you were happy with the service that was provided from our Forty Winks Nunawading team. Thank you!

Linda B.

Linda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and right price

Thanks to Tim, our shop for a new bed was so easy and within the right price range. I would highly recommend visiting Hoppers and buying a bed from 40 winks. A really great experience for my daughter and myself.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I was looking around for a mattress and base. We were fortunate enough to only go to one shop fortywinks in Water gardens. The good service and excellent customer service we received by Seerat and Viviana there was no need to go looking around. Thank you both for making us feel comfortable in this store. Keep up the good work ladies. I recommend this store to all people looking for excellent service.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Rose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we're glad to hear we were able to help. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens!

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Excellent service

Went into the Watergardens store and was warmly greeted by Vivi.
She went above and beyond to help us and even offered to stay open after hours so I could return with my husband. The service was terrific and I extremely pleased with my purchase. Lots of options to choose from and she got even our finance and installation sorted.
Great store.

Forty WinksForty Winks

Hi Julia, this is fantastic to hear! Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Watergardens.