Forty Winks VIC, Nunawading

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great custom service

Great custom service .
A big thank You to Eshu for great service , such a lovely gentleman it was a pleasure to be served by you .so much experience & knowledge with a smile
thanks .Robyn

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationNunawading

Sue TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Give star service from Ish!

While researching beds for my son a month or so ago, I visited 4 bed retailers in my local area. Ish was the only salesperson who actually wanted to help, even though I was not buying a bed that day. Listened to my specifications regarding price, style and size of bed so I wasn’t wasting time on things I just wasn’t interested in. Went back today and purchased a bed and mattress. Thanks Ish!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationNunawading
Sue T

Should have been FIVE star service!!

BelindaMelbourne

Very Poor Service - Don't Care

The salesperson kept walking off when I was asking about the bed, and after purchasing it was told to go to warehouse to pick it up or $65 delivery. The warehouse guy had loud music on and locked the door, so I had to shout to get his attention from the loading bay. Basically threw my bed down and walked off. Pathetic service.

Hi Belinda,

Sorry to hear you have not had a good experience. We are passing this onto the store owner for action.

Hi Belinda,

If you would like to PM your contact phone number the owner of the store would like to call you.

Belinda

I already left my details before I wrote this review but no-one contacted me.

John

JohnMelbourne

Bunk bed delay over 40 days !

I recently purchase a bunk bed at Nunawading forty winks. That is the worse shopping experience I had in my life! I have been waiting for 40 days and I still waiting for my bunk bed to deliver. I have been chase up my order 5 times and no one gives a damn concern about that even the store manager! The store manager even told me she doesn't care about what I said and that is not her problem! What a ridiculous!

25% charge for return even there's a problem with items

Brought a bunkbed with no sample display. Installed the following day and realised bottom was very low after putting a matress on around 50cm bottom to top. Kid have problems knocking head from the top. Requesting to return and pay extra for a better bunkbed but returning fee charge 25 % applied with no negotiation because it's their terms and conditions and also no discount for upgrade. What type of service is that? Don't go there ever again.

Hi Kwww,

Which bunk did you originally purchase? Are you saying you bought a bunk but there was no display item on the floor so you could measure it? We will be happy to chase this up with the store if you are unhappy with the current outcome.

Kwww
Kwww

Under ur website headline saturn bedroom furniture. The company saying 25% for retuning stockong fee etc.be cuz i opened it. However if ii dont open the items how would i know. If the items was on display then its my responsibly for the purchase .

kerrygt

kerrygt

Heavenly sleep

After visiting several bedding stores, we settled on Forty Winks to replace our old mattress. Karen was a competent sales person, who knew what she was talking about. We were shown several mattresses within our price range, and settled on a Crown Luna Dream Medium, (which has a cushioned layer on top of the mattress.) Our first night's sleep on it was heavenly. We had forgotten what it was like to sleep on a comfortable bed! The only discount we received though was free delivery.

tv2

tv2Melbourne

Terrible service

Jeanette

Jeanette

Thank you Zac for a very wonderful purchasing experience at Nunawading store. He is genuine, very helpful, has good product knowledge and excellent customer service. Best purchase experience ever since I arrive Melbourne. My purchase started back in Nov 2014, till delivery in mid May 2015. Everything was smooth and in good order, that I decided to purchase almost my entire bedroom sets and mattresses through him. Delivery communications and arrangements was also commendable. Thank you and all the best !

Shop LocationVIC, Nunawading

Delivery caused damage to our house and not sure if repair will be done professionally or ever done

Jezzi

JezziAU

Delivery service tarnishes what would have been a totally positive experience

Jo1515

Jo1515MELBOURNE

Lying in order to make a sale, just unbelievably bad