Forty Winks WA

FANTASTIC !!!

Great store with huge range on display. Customer service was brilliant and very helpful.
Lisa was very knowledgeable and went out of her way to make sure we were offered all the advice and help to make our decision.
More than pleased with selected product and service provided.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationMalaga W.A.
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Bobby, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thanks for choosing Forty Winks Malaga!

Fantastic shopping experience

Upgraded to King size and picked the perfect store. Range was amazing, staff friendly and helpful and delivery fast and efficient. Even added to my purchase with sheet sets and protectors. I will not hesitate to recommend and to shop here again.

Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Chris, thanks for choosing Forty Winks Midland :-)

Jane

JaneWestern Australia

Highly recommended - delighted !

I wanted to purchase a queen size mattress. For me that is an important and large purchase.
From my first phone call to Forty Winks Melville, Dani"s (Daniela) professionalism, warm welcome and knowledgable approach made the whole exercise smooth and easy.
With my store visit, Dani, listened to me, helped clarify and made my decision process easy.
I am very pleased and Highly recommend !!

Store LocationForty Winks Melville
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Jane, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our Melville store. Pleased to hear we could help and we'll be sure to pass your feedback on. Enjoy the new bed!

jpjackie

jpjackiePerth, WA

a fantastic job of your sales lady Jessica

My name is Ka Yee Jackie Chan, I just wanted to take a minute to let you know what a fantastic job the sales lady Jessica when I shop at the store at Melville today.
When I go into the store to see types of mattresses, the sales lady Jessica was so warm and friendly. She is eager to help me with anything that I need. With her professional knowledge, I surprised that I found a suitable mattress within 15 mins.
Whatever the company is paying this lady should double it. She is doing a fantastic job and she is the reason I will keep coming back to this fine store again and again.

Excellent service from Cockburn store

Huge shout out to Sophie at Cockburn store. We were looking for a new mattress and Sophie’s excellent service and recommendations ensured that we left the store very happy customers. We believe that we Bought a quality product at a very good price. Thank you Sophie, fantastic customer service

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Kenece

KenecePerth

Friendly staff with great prices!

My mum needed to buy a new bedroom package and, after shopping at a few bed stores, we are very glad we stopped by Forty Winks! We were met with a friendly staff memeber who met every request we had and did her best to give us the best deal possible. We will definitely be doing the rest of our shopping here!

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Big thanks

Went into the Melville store last Thursday and was helped by Jess who normally works at a different store and I found her to be extremely helpful, genuine and friendly. Daniela was also there and she helped me over the phone yesterday and again in store today - nothing was too much trouble and all this while a repairman was fixing a window and making headache inflicting noise. Debb was also there today and she helped with the ordering of the beds as well. Thank you to all for the friendly service - something that we don't see much of anymore.

Shop LocationWA, Melville
Forty Winks S.Forty Winks

Hi Teresa, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback on to the team at Forty Winks Melville.

Gina sales consultant

Gina sorted me out a bed at a great price and was extremely helpful. She is the girl to see about a bed if your in joondalup.

Dia

Dia

Fantastic Customer Service

Have bought quite a few beds over the years from Forty Winks and recently from Forty Winks Midland, found staff to be very friendly with great customer service. Will definitely be a returning customer.
Diana

AC

ACAustralia

Spammers

I am on the Do Not Call Register, and never gave these spammers my details nor permission to spam me.

So why do I receive spam messages from you? I’m not interested in your stupid offers.

Remco

RemcoWestern Australia

Do NOT expect a refund even if goods not received.

Walked into the Midland WA store and purchased a mattress with details provided by salesman. Later discovering unsuitable for us and within 48 hours we sought a refund to our credit card (a day BEFORE due for delivery).
The request was refused outright by the team including [name removed].
Not wishing a legal battle we resigned ourselves to a $200 cheaper mattress WITHOUT offer of compensation.

The worst experience ever with a retailer.
Delivery was timely and so giving two stars.

Such excellent customer service at 40 Winks Bunbury WA

Martina at 40 Winks Bunbury is an absolute star. She helped, first of all, with our email enquiries. Went into the store and was given all information on the different beds, helping us make the right choice. Nothing was too much trouble for her. We now have an extremely comfortable adjustable bed that enables myhubby to find a comfortable position to sleep in after major surgery. Thank you Martina - you are worth your weight in gold!

Shop LocationWA, Bunbury

Kate

KateMandurah

THEY LISTENED

I had been looking for a bed for my spare room. I wanted a reasonable but comfortable mattress. But not one I was going to spend thousands on. I had been to many shops but in the end they were all trying to sell me what I didn’t want. At forty winks they started at the bottom range and moved up until I was happy. They listened to me.
THEY LISTENED TO ME, my needs were not exploited.
The manger Melissa was awesome.
They have my future business and recommend others to this shop.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah

Joey

Joey

does not accept returns if you're not happy with product

Just another sale

Great service, highly recommend this store! Dealt with the manager Dennis who was extremely helpful with finding us the right bed.

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Bad after sales customer service

Bought a queen size mattress from forty winks Melville. No clarification was told upon purchase then but was asked to pay delivery cost on the delivery day. Though noted that I have to pay for the cost finally, the tel conversation wasn't pleasant. Staffs were rude and impatience. After sales customer service is entirely rock bottom.

Shop LocationWA, Melville

Discusting customer service

Just wanted to say I've never been treated so disgustingly in my life, the lady who works at Mandurah store has a real chip on her shoulder and should never make the customer feel like leaving the store in tears. I was very friendly to her and in return treated like a pile of dirt. So disappointed as the mattress was lovely but afraid to go back and feel bullied again.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah

if you have a bad back or are so so at assembly Malmö is not the suite for you

Really poor instructions substandard tools and heavy parts makes this bed not only difficult to assemble but hazardous and could lead to injury. There is no way one person could do the assembly. At no stage did the staff indicate that two strong people would be required. Definitely an OH&S issue here. Service at the Joondalup store was excellent.

Excellent customer service.

I had purchased a,Serta mattress 12 months ago and I was extremely happy with it, it is the most comfortsble mattress I have slept on and my very fussy husband loves it.. I went to the Midland store today and the lafy whomserved me was the same one who,sold me my mattress 12 months ago . Sara was the most lovely helpful person you could ask to For. I bought a king sized bed, another Serta mattress bedside tables and single bed for my daughter. I received an excellent deal but more,than anything I received excellent service. I was respected and treated with decency And humanity which unfortunately is often lacing In Australia.n

Zero stars

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park

Melissa T.

Melissa T.asked

WA, Melville

Hi, I was wondering has anyone had a problem when buying a mattress if they have had a strong chemical smell. I smelt it slightly when I first purchased it but since being pregnant it smells that strong I am unable to sleep in the room my partner has actually noticed it a little more recently. We Purchased this in late June this year. Its just really unbearable.

Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.

What was the brand?
Was it all foam?
How humid does it get in the room & how hot?

Get an answer from our members and Forty Winks representatives

Forty Winks WA, Cockburn

Forty Winks WA, Cannington

Forty Winks WA, Cannington

No reviews
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses
Compare all Forty Winks