Fox Symes Debt Consolidation

Fox Symes Debt Consolidation

simonra

simonraSydney

An example of integrity

I have not used the service as intended as I was advised by Fox Symes that their assistance would not be appropriate for my specific case. However, I have been offered an honest assessment and advice which I couldn't secure elsewhere. I was not pushed into an unrealistic arrangement and was directed to take an alternative route to my debt resolution. I am grateful to Mittal Shah's integrity and genuine attempt to source a solution for me in spite of the extremely difficult case I presented.
In times of severe hardship; honesty, credibility and integrity are the main attributes a client seeks in the quest for turning the bad fortune around.
Simon

Tenille

TenilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life-changing

I Highly recommend Sim and team at Fox Symes (especially Sim) Seeking help for financial is difficult. Sim showed empathy towards my situation, he was clear there was no judgement and was kind,honest and understanding. The service I received was flawless it was professional individualised and staff were approachable reassuring and supportive. Sim made a negative situation into a positive experience a weight has been lifted and I will be forever grateful and appreciative. Life-changing thank you

Great to deal with

I got in contact with fox symes to help with my debts and I couldn't be more happy with the service that sim mayo provided me and the help and understanding of things I didn't know about. If your looking at sorting out your debts I couldn't recommend a better team of people to helo you out and understand things.

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how Fox Symes Debt Consolidation compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless process

Sim Mayo & the guys at Fox Symes were super efficient and knew what they were doing. I carried a lot of shame with the debt I had accumulated. I didn’t know where to start, I explained my situation and within a matter of days they had me back on track to financial freedom. Thank you again I look forward to building the future I deserve.

Very helpful

I was recommended to use Fox Symes for debts I had concerns about by a family member. They got back to me quickly, were honest, professioal and helpful (particularly Nick) about my situation and above all non judgemental. I feel very relieved and grateful for their services. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with debts. Thanks again.

Louise Jones

Louise JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Debt Consolidation has improved and change my life for the better permanently

The service and care I have received made me feel I mattered, they cared and made me stop feeling ashamed, anxious and embarrassed my finances had gotten out of control

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solved my debt professionally

Big help and big thanks to the Fox Symes and team David resolve my debt in professional way with right suggestions. He worked really hard to save my hard earned money. Highly recommended

EdwardVictoria

Big mistake - avoid

Elliott L.

Elliott L.North Queensland, QLD

An absolute pleasure to deal with!

I dealt with a gentleman called Nick, and needless to say he went above and beyond to help me find and fix a problem i had with my credit score.
He called more people than he needed to made everything easy, was very transparent with all of his communication, gave me multiple options and avenues i could use or take to help my situation.

Rob Melbourne

Rob MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Luke was really helpful and so easy to understand

Very helpful advice from Luke, clearly setting out all the options available to me. This has helped me make a decision to improve my situation and give me peace of mind!

Jonathan C.

Jonathan C.Perth, WA

Absolute predatory in nature, taking advantage of people in precarious situations avoid at all costs!

Close to $10k in administration fees which is added to your debt.
Beware to read ALL fine print as not all debt will be included, which they will happily tell you once you've completed their terms.
Will push into a bankruptcy or part IX rather than a debt consolidation loan
Extremely poor customer service

Made life lot easier

I found SIM to be very helpful when I got stuck he wound help me out and he made me realise I had a det probably and that it had to be fix

Luke was fantastic!

I had been so stressed about my mounting debt and when I went down from 50+ hours a week to 25 because of everything that is happening with the Corona virus I knew I had no choice but to do something about my debt. I went to a few other places first, all of whom told me bankruptcy was my only option and that I would need to do it through them (whilst also paying them a great sum of money to do them) or else risk going to jail in case I made a mistake on my application. Luke explained every single option I had to me in terms of my debt and walked me through my choice. He provided above and beyond service! Thank you so much for making this so much less stressful for me, Luke!

Brendon smithson

Brendon smithsonNortheast, VIC

Great so greatful for this opportunity

So happy I was give this opportunity to fix what I thought I would be with forever I thought there was no end insight thank to my case worker for everything he has done really put my mind at ease

Jimmy Kharas

Jimmy KharasSydney, NSW

This is a great option and you cannot ask for more better deal than this . The services are beyond expectations

Needed help and guidance for debt consolidation and they handled it very professionally. The staff are so helpful all the way and i would personally recommend anyone in need of problems

Debt Consolidation Services

Perfect service sorted my finance

Great and trustworthy. Neha from Fox Symes went above and beyond to assist with sorting all my finance into an affordable weekly payment. Such a great service very recommended A+

Great service provided by Boffin. Very clear and explained himself well to make is easy for an every day person to understand . Highly recommended for any assistance. Great service overall

Perfect great service

Great service from Mittal. Fast and efficient. Very happy with how everything turned out with my Debt Consolidition. Made process very easy for me. Extremely happy with how it worked out.

Steffi

SteffiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Financial advice and Debt relief

Thank you tremendously Luke ! Relieved so much stress and pressure from my financial situation. Very thorough and explained step by step. Gave me hope at the end of the day to a very bleak situation. Honest upfront no hidden fees and extremely Informative
Do not hesitate, there is light at the end of the tunnel .

Superstar Sim

Sim Mayo you are a superstar! I commend and thank you for the dedication, commitment and expertise which you bring to Fox Symes and to your clients. I have been star-struck by your five star service :)

Visal M.

Visal M.asked

Debt Consolidation

Hi, I have a loan outside a bank of arounf 20k loaned from a friend. Can Foxsymes help me with debt outside a bank institution?

Sandra
Sandra

Hi
I dont know but i think no because Fox Symes dont pay the debt out they arrange more affordable payments. Hope this helped

Steven B.
Steven B.

Hi there.

Fox Symes can p ay the debit out on your behalf or you do over time. What you would need is something in writing as proif you iwe them.

Edward

Hi it’s been 10 years since debt agreement and I’m still impacted by it (regarding obtaining credit) Please seek real financial help and educate yourself. Even try to strike up agreement with creditors directly. Avoid debt agreement at all costs. Don’t make my mistake. Look out for reviews from people who have lived with debt agreement 5-10 years later. The reviews out there are from new clients. The real insight it’s from the people years down the track. I know it’s hard to face finances but anything is better than the repercussions 5-10 years later. I wish I had someone to give me sensible advise all those years ago. Goodluck!

Pepita

Pepitaasked

Debt Consolidation

Hello. I've never used a service like Fox Symes before and I'm not even sure if it would be the right step for me as I'm terrified of having my credit ruined but will likely end up doing that to myself if I don't start catching up on my debt. I have a 50k loan that I am paying back but I'm finding it to be a bit of a struggle as I have massively overcommitted myself. I work full time and my pay isn't terrible but with all other living costs and membership contracts I'm in, I'm falling a little short each month. It's manageable to a degree but I'm finding I have no quality of life from these stupid mistakes. Is fox symes something I should consider?

Joey A.
Joey A.

Noooo stay away from them seek other institutions that are not under a debt agreement, they are there online.

Macca
Macca

Don't do it. A debt agreement is effectively an act of bankruptcy.

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives