Fox Symes Debt Consolidation

Fox Symes Debt Consolidation

Luke was fantastic!

I had been so stressed about my mounting debt and when I went down from 50+ hours a week to 25 because of everything that is happening with the Corona virus I knew I had no choice but to do something about my debt. I went to a few other places first, all of whom told me bankruptcy was my only option and that I would need to do it through them (whilst also paying them a great sum of money to do them) or else risk going to jail in case I made a mistake on my application. Luke explained every single option I had to me in terms of my debt and walked me through my choice. He provided above and beyond service! Thank you so much for making this so much less stressful for me, Luke!

Brendon smithson

Brendon smithsonNortheast, VIC

Great so greatful for this opportunity

So happy I was give this opportunity to fix what I thought I would be with forever I thought there was no end insight thank to my case worker for everything he has done really put my mind at ease

Jimmy Kharas

Jimmy KharasSydney, NSW

This is a great option and you cannot ask for more better deal than this . The services are beyond expectations

Needed help and guidance for debt consolidation and they handled it very professionally. The staff are so helpful all the way and i would personally recommend anyone in need of problems

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how Fox Symes Debt Consolidation compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

Perfect service sorted my finance

Great and trustworthy. Neha from Fox Symes went above and beyond to assist with sorting all my finance into an affordable weekly payment. Such a great service very recommended A+

Great service provided by Boffin. Very clear and explained himself well to make is easy for an every day person to understand . Highly recommended for any assistance. Great service overall

Perfect great service

Great service from Mittal. Fast and efficient. Very happy with how everything turned out with my Debt Consolidition. Made process very easy for me. Extremely happy with how it worked out.

Steffi

SteffiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Financial advice and Debt relief

Thank you tremendously Luke ! Relieved so much stress and pressure from my financial situation. Very thorough and explained step by step. Gave me hope at the end of the day to a very bleak situation. Honest upfront no hidden fees and extremely Informative
Do not hesitate, there is light at the end of the tunnel .

Superstar Sim

Sim Mayo you are a superstar! I commend and thank you for the dedication, commitment and expertise which you bring to Fox Symes and to your clients. I have been star-struck by your five star service :)

Kat

KatCentral, TAS

I Feel so Much Better

I was in a very bad situation and Boffin from Fox Symes was absolutely amazing. He was very understanding and helpful. It made me feel better to talk about things. I'm very grateful. Thank you

anastacia

anastaciaSydney, NSW

Fox Symes is operated by angels

Fox Sysmes is a miracle agency fueled by their incredible and unchallenged kindness, compassion, and generosity of spirit. In particular, Ed Taffa is the most non-judgmental and kind financial officers in the world for me. I am eternally indebted to him.

Dan R.

Dan R.Sydney, NSW

Such a relief

Gave me great peace of mind and my case manager Teresa Di-Martino went absolutely above and beyond to help me manage and budget for my debts and I am extremely grateful to her.

Legendary Teresa Di Martino

My life was hell until I found Fox SYMES. Teresa Di Martino from Fox SYMES is my life saviour, she helped me like she’s a family member. She had done so well in my case that I can live my life peacefully now. Highly recommended Fox SYMES. Leave worries and contact Fox SYMES. Thanks again Teresa

Jesse Hillier

Jesse HillierPerth, WA

Teresa Di-Martino

I'd like to give a shout out to Terese Di-Martino for flawless support into getting my debits consolidated, in duress. Terese is kind, caring and compassionate about helping people in unforeseen circumstances in financial situations. Her actions speak louder than words and is a true ANGEL in the flesh. You can tell She is genuine like no other. People like Terese will go many miles, as I truly believe she helps people for the love and support as her true nature.
Kind Regards
Jesse Alan Hillier

Grateful for all the help!

I had gone on a trip of a lifetime last year and fell behind on paying my credit cards and loan! I spoke to Teresa Di-Martino and she was so helpful consolidating all my debts! Was really worried as I found out me and my partner were expecting out first child who was born 2nd August this year! Really made me try my best to try and pay my debts off as having a baby isn't cheap! Feel so grateful and appreciative for all her help and understanding exactly why I needed help! Thank you so much!

Trent W.

Trent W.Perth, WA

Now I can live again

SandraCentral West, NSW

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Celia i thought there was no end to my debt but thanks to Fox Symes i can live again. If there is anyone with debt thst is over powering them plesse ring Fox Symes.

Victor.R

Victor.RSouth East Queensland, QLD

SIM MAYO is the Go To Man!!!

I had not heard of Fox Symes before till a friend put me in contact with Sim Mayo. Next thing you know I’m free from debt due to the efficiency and professionalism of Sim Mayo. I hope Fox Symes recognises how much of an asset he is to the company. Thank You Again Sim

Visal M.

Visal M.asked

Hi, I have a loan outside a bank of arounf 20k loaned from a friend. Can Foxsymes help me with debt outside a bank institution?

Hi
I dont know but i think no because Fox Symes dont pay the debt out they arrange more affordable payments. Hope this helped

Steven B.
Steven B.

Hi there.

Fox Symes can p ay the debit out on your behalf or you do over time. What you would need is something in writing as proif you iwe them.

Pepita

Pepitaasked

Hello. I've never used a service like Fox Symes before and I'm not even sure if it would be the right step for me as I'm terrified of having my credit ruined but will likely end up doing that to myself if I don't start catching up on my debt. I have a 50k loan that I am paying back but I'm finding it to be a bit of a struggle as I have massively overcommitted myself. I work full time and my pay isn't terrible but with all other living costs and membership contracts I'm in, I'm falling a little short each month. It's manageable to a degree but I'm finding I have no quality of life from these stupid mistakes. Is fox symes something I should consider?

Joey A.
Joey A.

Noooo stay away from them seek other institutions that are not under a debt agreement, they are there online.

Macca
Macca

Don't do it. A debt agreement is effectively an act of bankruptcy.

Get an answer from our members and Fox Symes representatives