Frontline Hobbies Online store

Frontline Hobbies Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quirky and unusual games Great service

I rececently bought a dal Rossi chess set and when it was delivered and I unpacked it the base of the game was broken in transit. I had paid insurance as suggested and was glad I did. This was a problem that was not possible for the business to know in advance but thanks to Samuel and Josh at Frontline they resolved the issue by sending a new base. Happy with end result . I like the product and recieved good help.

Frontline Hobbies
narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

thanks Kathy review much appreciated

Panos

PanosSydney, NSW

Believe all the bad reviews. They're all true.

Ordered multiple items from these people. Some of which were in stock, some were on backorder, but one item worth $125 had to be sent from another, unaffiliated shop in South Australia. Some of the items were sent to the Shipping Address (my work) which arrived just fine. But, despite my sending them an email to confirm that nothing is to be sent to the Billing Address (home) the item coming from South Australia was sent to the Billing Address instead and left at the front door. I'm sure it was, but it wasn't there when I got home. If these people want to run an online business, then surely simple things like sending goods to the correct address is priority number one. Currently dealing with PayPal to get my money back.

Maverick RC truck

After seeing the maverick blackout online I drove to the store to check it out. I found the product on special which the staff were to eager to pass on to me. All the staff were friendly and always checking to make sure you are being looked after. I will be definitely be shopping there again

Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Beyond Rubbish

Frontline Hobbies
narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

we were showing Estes Designer in stock but we have been unable to locate them.We are expecting a big order from Estes in the next couple of days.Sorry about the delay
Narelle Scott