Love my bedroom suite

I Love my new bedroom suite, was easy to set up, looks perfect in my room. Good quality and great value for money, awesome and friendly staff with quick delivery. Thank you.

Quirky and contemporary.

Great service went above and beyond. Nothing to much.
Professional friendly and knowledgeable.
Did not intend to buy a new lounge, Jonny was relaxed informative and not pushy wrote all information down for us and this made it an easy decision.

Awesome service by LINDIES

fully satisfied customer.. .specially the staff. i got my stuff right on time and it was perfect..... quality was also good.. and on a reasonable price. great service.. thnks guys

Great Customer Service

Very friendly and helpful staff! Jonny and the lady who had helped me with my purchase really made me feel welcomed and both knew how to have a bit of a laugh - They didn't make me feel as if they were only there to sell me something. Will definitely shop here again, and will also put in a good name for the store and staff to other others.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Bonded Leather Lounge Suite

Don't buy from Furniture Bazaar. Bought a bonded leather lounge suite from them less than three years ago and its already peeling off. They won't replace it but offered 40% off a new one. A lounge suite should last at least 10 years.

Beautiful 3 piece lounge

Great to find the lounge when I arrived at cockburn lindies assisting.
Furniture bazaar have a great range of products to suit all situations.
I am very satisfied and was ready to sit on.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. lindies is indeed great with customers

Just what we needed !!

Found and purchased the couch we were looking for. The store were helpful when asked for information, ie, measurements and colours available, and were forthcoming with details of current promotional discount. Also offered package for couch insurance/protection.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your feedback.. we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Exceptional

The help we had was fabulous in the Cockburn Store
Lindies is a lovely lady with a lot of knowledge and made us feel welcome and happy to be there, we found the perfect bed,

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this. Lindies is indeed great with customers.

Great Customer Service!

My fiancée and I purchased our first ever mattress in store on Saturday afternoon. We were extremely pleased with the customer service provided by Jimmy. He helped us make the purchase and provided us with great details regarding the mattress we were interested in buying. We would definitely come back to Furniture Bazaar again in the future :)

Perfection!

We were product specific and got the perfect recliner swivel chair sturdy and comfortable and suitable to our needs!Was pre assembled just had to pick up. Quality product. Cathy Oosthuizen

FB Cockburn is fantastic

We are really enjoyed browsing at the Cockburn Furniture Bazaar good collection of items and friendly staff. The staff actually give you ideas and help you to match different settings as you need. The store is very spacious and well laid out. I was helped out by a friendly sales lady called Lindies, she is super helpful within my visit to store and my purchase. Will visit again soon...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Cockburn store, really so happy to see you happy. we would love to see you again

Awesome Team Member - Lindies

Had an excellent experience today in store. We were looking for a new mattress and were welcomed by one of your team members Lindies. She was friendly, helpful and my favourite part, not pushy! Thank you for your time and we can’t wait for our goods to be delivered next weekend. *thumbs up*

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again. Lindies is indeed great with customers.

Lounge chairs

1. very easy to look at all room options- well set out and easy access
2. good range, as we found what we were looking for
3. excellent, exactly the colour and finish we wanted
4. N/A

Montana cnr Modula Couch

Great service by Jonny, he was extremely helpful and patient as we took a couple of days to decide on the perfect couch. Made our first couch purchase very easy and stress free. Thanks Jonny!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received. Jonny is indeed great with customers.

Jonny was great and very helpful at the Cockburn store. Great service. Would purchase from there again. Couch was delivered within the timeframe

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Cockburn store. Jonnyis indeed great with customers.

Great Service

Great service provided by Jonny from the cockburn store. We wanted a dining set by a certain date and he went out of his way to try and source stock for us.It has now been delivered and it looks great!

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in cockburn store. Jonny is indeed great with customers

beautiful lounge suite , fast friendly service

the store was set out in a logical way, they stocked a wide range of different suites and other products. my lounge suite is not only comfortable ,but sofisticated in appearance and a beautiful feel to the material.the lovely staff were of a remarkable standard and were attentive,polite and understanding of my situation.delivery was that afternoon which was a blessing as other stores had told myself that i would have to wait at least 3 days.Well Done Cockburn Store , i will be referring my friends!

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this :-)

Very satisified with service

Found the store easily, range of lounge suits was great, yet to have the suit delivered as currently pout of stock. Do not think we have to assemble. Delivery and pick up of old suit was easily arranged too.

lounge suite

lovely big store and a large range of lounge's, the staff where very friendly but not pushy like some stores. The lounge was delivered today and very happy with how the lounge was put into the house. it was well wrapped so it would not get damaged and the quality is great with a good warranty. Hazel Hersey

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn

Store was easy to find! Lovely staff and helpful staff who put my purchase in the car for me! Furniture Was simple came already built in the box!
Thanks jimmy for your help :)

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. It's also awesome to hear that you are enjoying your new furniture. Jimmy is indeed great with customers