Furniture Bazaar Osborne Park

We bought the Thomas twin bunk bed for our kids and it was the worst experience of our life.

Firstly when we opened the box to build two of end pieces were incorrect so we had to drive all the way back (we were based in Scarborough) to the Cannington warehouse to swap the pieces. We then tried again to build it only to discover there were cracks in the frame and the ladder was broken. We then had to embark on a huge battle to receive a full refund. Beware of this badly run company selling an inferior product!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great service!

Pritesh was so helpful and efficient! He couldn’t do more to help us to get exactly what we wanted. This was a relief after terrible service at the Jandakot store. Thank you, Abby Strange

Excellent products and service

I was served by Pritesh and he was so helpful and understood exactly what I wanted without me even having to say much at all. I came in to buy a bed frame, and with Pritesh's help I also left with an amazing new mattress that I definitely needed.

Product Appearance As advertised

Loving the lounge!

Recently purchased the Atessa modular lounge - absolutely loving it in my theatre!
Junny was lovely to deal with and was not pushy at all - excellent customer service. She also assisted me with colour matching to my new carpet that I was also shopping for at the same time.
Great store - great range - a very easy process. I will definitely shop there again.

Many thanks!

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this .Junny is indeed great with customers

Great Customer Service

I had great help from Pritesh in finding the right unit for my lounge. Pritesh was both professional and knowledgeable. I have shopped here a few times over the years and ill definitely be back again.
Thanks Kev

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. Pritesh is indeed great with customers

Great service and result!

Went into the store to have a look for a sofa for our new house. After we entered the store and started looking we were immediately helped from a friendly young lady who new the store and products like the back of her hand. She showed us around the store and showed us all the sofas that fitted our description. She gave us all the options in terms of colour, material, delivery etc and was very efficient and just knew her stuff. The price was beyond great for the quality we bought and we will definitely shop at Furniture Bazaar in the future!! Thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. we would love to see you again

Fast and excellent service

Really satisfied with the product we bought. The staff was able to give us a good price as well which is a plus. Quality product and easy transaction. Staff were accomodating.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Found the exact product I was after!
Looked exactly like it did on the website
(Ended up buying 2x sets in the end!)
The store Manager served me and he was great! Made my shopping experience smooth running and enjoyable
Holly Munro :)

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Excellent service with no pressure and lovely furniture

We recieved excellent service, and plenty of time to make a decision. We felt we walked away with exactly what we were after for a good deal on price. Furniture will also be transferred to closer store at no cost to allow for more convenient pick up.
Catherine Ashford

Managers Special Great Buy

Purchased a Managers Special Chair half price only one small mark on chrome frame excellent buy staff very helpful.

Gary Peirce

Perfect and good design

Visited the store today, I found a wide range of good bed design. Excellent service with good product knowledge. Highly recommend!!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again.

Great customer service

Wife and I were looking for some living room furniture and were met with some great customer service pretty much as soon as we walked into the store. They were nice and very informative and catered to our needs. They were not over the top and never at once did we feel like we got the sales 'pitch', this made us more comfortable and led to us buying the products.
When we went to pick up the products it was seamless, I was there for maybe 5 minutes and my car was loaded up and I was on my way. Very efficient.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park

Great service and great price

Shop assistants were really helpful and attentive - found what I was looking for straight away with their help. Ended up getting a brand new chair and footstool for the “on the floor stock“ price and it was an easy payment and quick pick up. Comfy chair with good warranty, am happy with my purchase.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service.we are so happy to know this

Excellent and supportive sales staff, followed by pass-the-buck customer service.

We purchased an imported bedroom suite and were very happy with the excellent and supportive sales staff. We received the furniture late Saturday evening in the original undamaged import packaging. We were disappointed to find that there were parts missing from the bed and three pieces of the other furniture had warped and split. Obviously the furniture hadn't been inspected after arriving in Australia.
Since then, Furniture Bazaar's pass-the-buck customer service response to get this rectified has been terrible. It was 36 hours before someone picked up the phone. No acknowledgement of emails. No call back when they say they will, and now are having to chase the supplier to get anything done.
Meanwhile we are sleeping on the floor. Not Happy

Excellent Customer Service and Product Knowledge

The Osborne Park store was well stocked with a variety of options to choose from. The saleswoman who helped us was very helpful and was a pleasure to talk to. She helped us figure out what kind of lounge suite we wanted and guided us through the process. Very pleased with the customer service and we highly recommend!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Osborne Park store, really so happy to see you happy

This how shopping should be!!!

From the time we walked in I felt at home. The furniture was very well displayed and as someone with a vision problem, the store was very well lit and spacious.

Finding my bed was easy and I was happy to see more options in person at the store.

The store assistant JUNNY was very friendly and helpful and knew when to give us space which made shopping at Furniture Bazaar very pleasant!

Very happy with my purchase especially with the price and quality.

Looking forward to sweet dreams in my fancy new bed!

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this :-). JUNNY is indeed great with customers

Good Product at good Price with good Customer Service

The shop is quite well spaced out and good choice of quality furniture at very good pricing. The sales persons were happy to help and listen to requirements and providing other options for unavailable products. The Chair we bought is of good quality for the price though assembly was a bit confusing but manageable.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. Thanks

Got exactly what we wanted

We were looking for dining table for long time. Finally grabbed one at furniture bazaar at almost the perfect price and best service delivered by rameeza. Although we have to wait for 4 months delivery time as we ordered the ravelli table but we are fully satisfied with design and price of the product. We are sure to buy other furniture as well in coming times

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Glad you found your ideal dining table at Furniture Bazaar. Happy that you were taken very well cared of by our staff. Rameeza is indeed great with customers. we love to see you again.

Good range, very good prices

Happy with service and product/price was exactly what we were looking for. Have purchased a couch before from Furniture Bazaar and came back because we were happy with that as well.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this. we are happy to see you again.

Great Customer Service

We went to Osborne Park store looking for a new bedroom suite for our uncle. Rameeza was so helpful and friendly. We had to lay by as our uncle is not moving into his retirement village as yet. Rameeza gave us all our options because we don't have a delivery date as yet. Store policy was very flexible and Rameeza understanding of our situation. Rameeza gave us great customer service and would highly recommend purchasing from Furniture Bazaar Osborne Pk. Great selection of furniture too.

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Osborne Park store. Rameeza is indeed great with customers.