Furniture Bazaar Rockingham

Warranty Department Lacking

We purchased a lovely modular lounge however the cushion to the chaise caved in almost immediately and offered no support despite nobody in our family being large or overweight. When my husband leaned his elbow on the arm rest the wood cracked in underneath leaving a dent. Somebody was sent to our home to inspect and the lounge booked into be collected for repairs the following Monday. Nobody showed up or called to say it was not proceeding and we didn't receive a call until the end of the week to reschedule. This is still yet to be settled.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sara R.

Sara R.Perth, WA

We got the perfect couch for our first home, at a really good price, and the staff was really helpful!

They had furniture there for anyone’s budget and that is really great to see in a furniture shop. My partner and I didn’t have the biggest budget but we easily found a couch that we loved!

Perfect

Great service friendly staff the store was roomy with easy access to furniture and is sturdy as furniture as well ,I'm very happy with my purchase would recommend them anyway.

Great friendly staff

Just went in to have a look and found sofa we really like so we purchased it really happy great choice and styles and service
Would like to Thank Johnny & Harsh for there help

JAZ

JAZPerth, WA

Can't wait

Feel sorry for the staff with the store a little run down hugging a oil heater
Didn't have the bed on show but explained it very well
Very impressed with staff willing to help

Dawn

DawnPerth, WA

Perfect service

Helped find a bed, made the process so simple! Would definitely shop in this store again and will recommend to my friends and family! So so pleased with my purchase

outlawwa

outlawwaPerth, WA

easy, good price, great delivery guys

Found exactly what I was looking for, in the colour I wanted plus it was on sale so even better!
The delivery guys were also great, put it in the room I wanted and unwrapped.

Excellent customer service

Went on 24 May and browsed. Harsh (salesman) came along to show several sofa that we liked without pressure, and when we almost decidedeven showed how the sofa was connected to each other, which was unusual in the other shops. That clinched the sale.

Tara

TaraPerth, WA

A dream

Store was beautifully presented with a great range of lovely products. Staff were friendly, approachable and sorted out exactly what I wanted quickly and easily without forcing the sale.
Overall a dream shopping experience!

Ron Hayes

Ron HayesPerth, WA

Buffet

It was really very easy to get around the store we were satisfied that we managed to find the product we wanted and because it was a a show room purchase we did not have to assemble it

Great value for money

Great range of mattress. I like the way it is arrange in price range. Makes it easy to find range that meets my budget. I was also pleased that the product I choose was made in Australia

Great Customer Service. from Margie and Harsh

Found what we wanted very easily. The store was very well set out for viewing. And the range of products available were so well made and looked so good for the amount of money paid. After seeing and sitting on the settees that we bought we found very comfortable and very well made. The customer service we received was excellent and each sales person was very polite.

Carol CassidyPerth, WA

New Lounge

We purchased a lounge 1 x3 seater and 1 x 2 seater and 2 Recliner Rocker Chairs from the Rockingham store, the salesperson was Margie. We were not hunted in the store which I like nothing worse than a pushy salesperson. Margie gave details when asked, We took our time, like to get it right and when we were ready she completed the sale for us. It arrived today as promised , the 2 Delivery drivers were courteous and efficient it was bought in unwrapped and put in place. We are very happy with both the Product and service from beginning to end. A very Happy Shopping experience for us.

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. It's also awesome to hear that you and your whole family are enjoying your new furniture. Margie is indeed great with customers

Carol Cassidy

I might add the incentive offered for the review was a comp the company is running nothing more. And Bouquets were due for the service given.

Pleasantly surprised

Great range of lounges and excellent service - wasn't pushy, but very helpful.
The "hold" service is fantasic and the delivery price very reasonable.
Definitely a positive experience and recommend shopping there.

Steve

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Great store people always so friendly and the furniture is brilliant. Love the discount that the store always has different furniture on sale have shopped hey for year and will keep coming back thanks again

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service. we would love to see you again

New couch

Just purchased my new monza modular couch from the rockingham store. The sales lady was extremely helpful and I couldn't be happier with the service. I have waited a while for this couch to go on sale and today I got a bargain, so excited!
Thanks.
Emma makenna

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this

pam hayden

pam haydenPerth, WA

friendly and go all out to make you even happier with your purchuse

very easy to navigate around the store to find my perfect lounge dining and coffee table very satisfied with product and quality and looking out for me as a customer to satisfy my wants from the furniture

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again

Top service

Store was easy to navigate with a large range to choose from.
Very satisfied with the purchase.
Service was excellent by all staff members

Mitixa P.Furniture Bazaar

Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review

Great new mattress.

Purchased a new mattress, great to sleep on and was a really good price. Our last 3 mattress purchases for all the family have come from Furniture Bazaar and all have been exactly what we have wanted. Customer service is really helpful and the whole experience hassle-free.

What a Pleasure!

Reluctantly walked reluctantly in to "look" at beds after being 'everywhere, man' and immediately wished we had discovered Furniture Bazaar FIRST! As the somewhat, self confessed 'indecisive' type, we were delighted when we decided on the first bed we looked at within 30 seconds - it had all the features we were looking at, for a fair and reasonably price, AND the service and team were extremely helpful and friendly.