• Adequate Speeds Yes (151) · No (79)

Sophie H.

Sophie H.Perth, WA

The worst internet provider ever

Fuzenet have the most appalling customer service ever. I had trouble with my internet not working and called them for assistance. After a week and half of no internet and having to call them 4 or 5 times, each time them promising to call me back yet them never doing so, they never fixed the issue so I decided to change providers. This company is absolute crap. If you’re thinking of joining don’t you will definitely regret it. They don’t care about their customers and make zero effort to help you.

Mohak helped me to connect my Internet. Finally I got my network in my new place. Big thanks

Good internet connection Long waiting time over the phone though
But finally everything get sorted out Thank you Mohak for helping with this
Fuzenet provides reliable network. Ian trying to make up for 30 words here

VirenSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service from Nehul Mankotia

Nehul Mankotia helped me patiently to solve my query regarding a billing issue. She was quick to find out the system error and revert it immediately. Got my funds credited back to my account. Quick, polite and such a wonderful service. Happy to be a Fuzenet customer, always!

Viren

Appreciate your revert, Jaekob! Thanks a ton!

Jaswa C.

Jaswa C.South East Queensland, QLD

i did not connect with fuzenet but they are billing me

I called Fuzenet, but they wanted a $300 connection fee and i said NO. They said they will see what they can do and call me back. I got a call almost a month later after i connected with ezinternet services (great service and great connection). and fuzenet said i am connected with them. As i am on fibre optic and they do not even know my PON number (needed for connection), i said no i am not. they wanted to bill me almost $100. they do not have my payment details as i have never proceeded with them, so they sent a bill adding $10. i called and said no i am not with them. 2 weeks later i get a $225 bill from them. They simply will not stop.

Uniti GroupFuzeNet

Mitchell was efficient and professional

Mitchell was professional throughout, im very happy with the service, especially after 3 other employees failed in connection me. Once again thanks Mitchell really appreciate your patience and professionalism , I hope to connect with you if I have future issues.

Uniti GroupFuzeNet

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Shahram

Shahram Perth, WA

Fantastic. cooperation of personnels are exceptional

Thank you so much Ben for your utmost commitment and cooperation. you were really helpful and you followed up my issue step by step to figure it out. I appreciate it.

Perth connection horrible

Have been with Fusenet over a year even upgraded to the 50/20, bought a new router modem and have had so many issues it's unbelievable I've had the same problem escalated about 10 times gets fixed for a few weeks then back to dropping out all the time. I've tried everything they say and it's not on my end it's just a bad connection in general. The speeds are fine it's the connection itself.

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and helpful support team!

The connection is great and the service is fast. I had a minor service issue but the support team were friendly and helpful and ensured it was fixed promptly and efficiently.

Srikant

SrikantSydney, NSW

Hassel free moving

We moved in to new place and I was helped in setting the WiFi NBN connection up and running with no issues from day one by friendly online assistance. Happy we choose to continue with fuzenet with our move.

Skye Nash

Skye NashPerth, WA

The right people for the Job

I was having issues with the connection provided the team at Fuzenet were quick to sort the issues and when identified the customer service representative James went above and beyond to assist me with the outage and provided not only the fix in a swift and timely manner but followed up to ensure that I had a working service and that I was happy. True "Customer Service" brilliant effort James.

William M.

William M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and the service was Great

Just got off the phone with tech support and man the service was just great the Tech Mohak was very good got me connected in no time thank you for you help much appreciated hit him up for any Tech and Support cheers mate.

Uniti GroupFuzeNet

Very patient and helpful customer service

Very good service

Been with fuzenet for about 3 years now. Really happy with the service. The network was only down once in that time. Customer service is really good too. I’m happy to recommend.

Nathan

Nathan

Easy Cloudmesh setup

I mistakenly tried to set up the device myself. I then called Fuzenet and spoke to Mohaq who calmed me down and then very patiently led me through what turned out to be a very simple set up. Tvm Mohaq!

Jamie

JamieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!

Jaekob was a huge help. I’m in the midst of moving and didn’t know what to do with switching internet providers to NBN. He was very helpful, explained what would happen and made the process as seamless as possible. Great service!

Was a customer

Was a customerasked

NBN 25/5 (The 25)

I am very upset with the process of Uniti complaints I had called and emailed about being iver charged I then get emailed by Pablo who told me he would be waving me bill due to having no internet for 3 months to then have pablo call me and tell me he won't give me the money back because the company is broke. I am really upset by Pablo . To who ever is in charge I recommend sitting you people down as you have now lost me.

Rex

Rexasked

FuzeNet

Can shams please come work for my company Shams was very helpful in helping me set up my Netgear modem/router, from the moment I spoke shams I could tell I was in the right hands. Fuzenet team are easy going and I have never had any issues.

Happy lad

Happy ladasked

NBN 100/40 (The 100)

Your IT pro shamim is the real deal. He had very advanced knowledge of networks and computer systems. He was able to do what many people said cannot be done. He was very well mannered. His skill set is the best that I have encountered in your company. He helped me setup my Asus modem/router gave me great support on how to get home network set up so that I can access files remotely. You should have him teach your other employees.

Get an answer from our members and FuzeNet representatives

Compare all 4 FuzeNet

Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited