FuzeNet
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by FuzeNet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (271) · No (123)

ianohara92
ianohara92Sydney, NSW

Increased the bill within one month of signing up and failed to produce even half the speed i pay for. WARNING STAY AWAY

Paid for 50Mbs, I struggle to get 20mbs and this isn't even during peak period. Not only this but when I received my first bill they increased my plan from $69 to $79. See you later Fuzenet I will be changing providers.

HI ianohara92,
I'm incredibly sorry to see the poor delivery on your service, can you provide me an account number? I'd love to get these issues addressed and show you we can deliver a high quality service

Great support highly recommend

We had lost our internet connection and I was able to call and speak to an actual person Brandon who was wonder and was able to help over the phone and we now have our internet back up and working, I now have a happy husband who can watch netflix. I would highly recommend Fuzenet

Joey T
Joey TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, helped me get the issue resolved asap!

While actually reaching a customer service member took three lengthy call attempts, once I got through, I was assisted by Eu-Jin who was friendly, patient and talked me through the solution clearly. Great service!

Customer ServiceFuzeNetSend a private message

MATT CELESTE: Excellent service.

Dear Fuzenet,

I'm moving to a new apartment and I was looking to shutdown the service, but after a conversation with Matt I change my mind and decided to continue with the service in my new apartment.

Thank you Matt.

Hi Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Matt C, we are glad to hear you have enjoyed the service with us!
I'll make sure this gets back to Matt C!

Felicity S.
Felicity S.South East Queensland, QLD

Corey is the best!

I sent an email late on Friday night saying my internet was slow. Corey emailed me the following day with some tips to try to rectify the issue. When these didn't sort the problem he promptly phoned me and helped me to change my internet set up. He was helpful, knowledgeable and it was clear he really wanted to get my issue sorted. Thank you very much.

Adequate Speeds Yes
G M Miller
G M MillerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have experienced continuous problems with my landline, which were quickly fixed for a while, but the problem frequently reoccurred. On this last occasion when I reported it, Sam B immediately responded and corrected it remotely and identified the problem was with the Router, which would be replaced and he would personally come and set it up. He came in his own time and was polite, friendly and efficient. He also checked and re-set other devices that were connected to the Router for me. I could not praise his attitude enough, he was most helpful, kind and had a thorough knowledge of his profession. Thank you for your all help

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Finally sorted my internet (2.4Ghz interference)

Finally sorted my internet, too much interference on the 2.4GHz band (apartment building), changed to dual band modem, now on the 5GHz band and flying. Got excellent support from Eu-Jin, thanks for your help.

Customer ServiceFuzeNetSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection

Phone operator is excellent. Thanks Eu Jin

Fix problem right the way in a few minutes. He is polite, patient ,also has good job knowledge & understand
what customer concerned. Hope the staff who handle request through e-mail will respond same efficiency as Eu Jin

Start DateJune 2022

Thanks, Majh

Thank you, Majh.
He is great.

I can not say thanks enough for your kindness.

You were very patient and helpful for me to connect my internet servce today.

It could not be better.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Fuznet provides an excellent option for loyal customers.

Please stay with Fuznet for the long term since the company provides a good option for loyal customers. I strongly recommend this service provider.

The overall speed under the 100/40 NBN plan is great, and the stability and connection is so fast.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are glad to hear you have enjoyed the service with us!
-- Matt

tinks
tinksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Numerous outages

We have had numerous outages, we were supposed to have an update last month and a new router, neither occurred. Just spent 15 minutes with Michael who was fantastic in getting us reconnected.

Worst provider - Another bad experience after my initial review

I canceled my account following up on my last review. I was charged the next fee because it was only 10 days notice. A month later I was charged another fee. I was promised a refund after calling but no credit after 10 days.. called them again this afternoon and the response , “ the credit is still not processed and not much we can do. There is not timeframe and it will be processed when it’s processed”
There are much better providers, stay away from this one

Informative helping hands

I am quite frustrated about how to get a suitable router, Eu-Jin is very helpful and patient to me and answer all my questions as I have zero knowledge about internet or installation. Thanks so much!

Adam
Adam

Helpful and quick

Had issues with my internet, Tahajib helped me out got it all fixed up and was fun to talk to as well. Rocky start with Fuzenet but teething issues are normal but 100% smooth with their support team now.

Customer ServiceFuzeNetSend a private message

Super helpful and very clear when explaining!

Just connected so not sure whether it works yet. But very helpful team members over the phone and super easy and quick to set up. Seems to be good internet so far.

Hi Elizabeth,
-- Matt

Dale
Daleasked
NBN 100/40 (The 100)

After one month the customer service told me they have cancelled the plan, a new monthly bill from Fuzenet arrived my inbox!!!!! Why I still need to pay even after the plan was cancelled? Stop stealing money from me!!

Was a customer
Was a customerasked
NBN 25/5 (The 25)

I am very upset with the process of Uniti complaints I had called and emailed about being iver charged I then get emailed by Pablo who told me he would be waving me bill due to having no internet for 3 months to then have pablo call me and tell me he won't give me the money back because the company is broke. I am really upset by Pablo . To who ever is in charge I recommend sitting you people down as you have now lost me.

Rex
Rexasked
FuzeNet

Can shams please come work for my company Shams was very helpful in helping me set up my Netgear modem/router, from the moment I spoke shams I could tell I was in the right hands. Fuzenet team are easy going and I have never had any issues.

Get an answer from our members and FuzeNet representatives

Compare all 5 FuzeNet
Standard Monthly Price $69.95$79.95$89.95$119.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 24Mbps42Mbps79Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps25 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited