NSW, QLD, VIC, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gaba Commercial Cleaning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Helensvale Hardings
Helensvale HardingsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful ...

Cancelled LAST minute then did not turn up for the reschedule appointment ANDDDD didn't ring back after I contacted them to find our where they where, and to top it off lied on the phone for the reason for the cleaning service not turning up !!! Booked this 3 weeks ago so enough time honestly to organise some one to clean one lounge and scotch guard another new one

SAB
SABSydney, NSW

Absolute crap service

Set up his equipment and finished 3 bedrooms and a study and moved furniture in 20 minutes- I can't vacuum the rooms in that time. Is sub-contracted out by Steam Carpet Cleaning Sydney- so be aware.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Don’t use this company unless you want to get ripped off and abused!

Sarah S.
Sarah S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst company I have ever used!

• +1Thumbnail
Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Gaba Commercial Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

An unhappy customer
An unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything left soaking & dripping wet

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Fisgrace

I used this Company to clean a couch and one room with carpet. They soaked the floor and both carpet and couch were that heavily wet they took over a week to dry and ended up mouldy. To top it off, they reversed their van into our house and did a lot of damage. The Company refuse to take any responsibility and keep ignoring my calls. They are totally unprofessional and don’t clean at all. Please don’t use them ever!

A disgruntled customer
A disgruntled customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Now trading as Bubbles Carpet Cleaning in Brisbane - Do not use for lounge suite cleaning

Stay away

Joanne
JoanneVictoria

Left wet carpets/dirty & damage to property

Left with very wet carpet & not cleaned under leg mat at all in lounge,dirty marks had to try to clean myself,plus to add to injury I’m left with broken mirror on wardrobe.Tried to ring,when i finally got thru i was told should have reported within 48 hrs which i had done by txt & call.I intend to call Aust consumer.

DEB
DEBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst service and customer service

I engaged Gaba to clean a mattress and a velvet green couch. I paid accordingly. The mattress was not cleaned at all and the couch had white stains on the base (under cushions) which was damaged by Gaba's use of cleaning products. they are refusing to issue me a refund and are ignoring my emails. Horrible service and customer service.

Sav
SavSydney, NSW

Left my house flooded and furniture soaking wet

These boys were supposed to clean my lounge, they did that but also left my furniture soaking wet, which took 2 additional day to dry, my lounge room was flooded, my hallway was left wet.

I rang them to fix the problem, but 2 wet later not a word.

Please don't use them unless you live in a drought affected area, you can grow cotton and wash half a village with the water they leave behind.

MKo
MKo

Do not be tricked what the website says. It doesn't clean anything. It's not even Steam clean.

Allison
AllisonSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Absolutely Terrible service. They came to steam clean our lounge, they made it mouldy by drenching it in water and can't get anyone to come back and fix their mistake! They said it would dry in 4 hours, it was still wet after 48 hours. They answer our calls, puts us on hold for 5 mins to only say they will call back in 5 mins - endless cycle, and we still have a ruined lounge with mould and 2 young kids. I would never recommend them

Allen C
Allen CSydney, NSW

Excellent job done

GABA did my 6 rooms plus hallway today and extremely pleased with their work .
Job was completed promptly, efficiently and they arrived punctually.
One quote.. no add ons ..competitive pricing.
Ten out of ten....

Bee Waia
Bee WaiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chemical reaction

Highly recommend to never ever go through this useless company they literally did a 20min job, our carpets after their job was more dirty and stains every where the lady said "sorry we can't remove the stains" what kind of carpet cleaning company is this? I was so gob smacked with her reply, the worst ever please don't ever go booking anything with the company.