Gadget City Online store

Gadget City Online store

3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (10)
Pradorav

PradoravIllawarra, NSW

Fast service when needed

We have a troublesome neighbour and ordered a G1420 surveillance system in order to catch the neighbour out. We have had police once with no evidence to provide. Asked Gadgetcity for fast delivery with reasoning and got the item fast with no extra cost. The system works fine and is suitable for what we want, so for us a big thank you to Gadgetcity. By the way, at the time, Gadgetcity were best price. What more can we say.

Very poor

brought an epirb and it failed within warranty period and they don't even answer the phone i got through one time and the guy had poor English and was extremely rude

Warranty Claim MadeYes

ASHLEY F

ASHLEY FIllawarra, NSW

Unbeatable price and service

The price was unbeatable! I ordered the thermometer Monday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning!!! Couldn’t ask for better service. Very happy and would buy from them again and would recommend.

Excellent!

I had brilliant, prompt service from Matt. He's very helpful, honest and a man of his word. I would definitely recommend Gadget City. These guys know what they're talking about.

Kate

KateWestern District, VIC

Instant service response!

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Follow Up

Purchased a UHF Radio which was faulty. I received a call from Matt within 5 minutes of sending an e-mail advising of problems. This matter was thenresolved within 1 week.

customer service

there customer service is excellent, was served right away as i walked into the shop. They recommended me specific radios to purchase and have me a good understanding of each item. Highly recommend gadget city , they also have online sales.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Superb customer service in store

Came into the store was served immediately, came to buy an UHF , had excellent knowledge with the UHF radios and antennas. I recommended gadget city in villawood and the techs

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Jack W.

Jack W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really happy.

These guys are the best.
Best price geart service.
I have a very happy customer on Christmas eve. Only order the gear a week ago and they got it Sydney to Melbourne for me.

Mark R.

Mark R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Red hot customer service

The Ebay store for Gadget City Australia very easy to use. Shipping is FAST. I've purchased many big $$$ items over a number of years and recommended that friends do the same.
Now for the main reason for this review. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING, seriously.
James and Matt went out of their way to ensure a great customer experience. I'm into scanning receivers and their support through after sales service is fabulous. Check out their Uniden UBCD536PT and USDS100 scanners OR any other product you're into. Prices are highly competitive, but great after sales service is what I look for in any seller.

David Harmer

David HarmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Purchased a CTEK charger from Gadget City. It was the cheapest price on a the net with free delivery. Delivered in good time . Very happy with my purchase . Would definitely purchase from Gadget city again.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Very professional James quickly resolved a small issue, best customer service I’ve ever had and My order came early

Very satisfied had one small issue but was quickly resolved thanks to James he was very professional and prompt wonderful to work with best customer support I have ever dealt with order also came early

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Do Not Buy Online From This Store

Mervyn Lennon

Mervyn LennonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile phone battery

Received a Samsung S111 S3 mobile phone battery from you but am having no success in charging it can you give a reason what should I do about it please respond

Very poor service.

Never received item that was paid for. Instead of simply sending a replacement item, I got the third degree on whether or not my address was correct. I have received hundreds of items bought online sent to the same address. I just don't understand why this retailer was not interested in a fast and satisfactory result. Then, asking the same question twice, indicating he was not reading my emails properly. I will go elsewhere in future.

Dauwgster
Dauwgster

I wrote the above review. I have just received the item in question in case anybody has read the review. So, it did take a while (30 days) from Australia to New Zealand but I have received it.

Carbon Proksi

Carbon ProksiTassie

One of the worst online sellers I've communicated with