• Job Satisfaction
Velocitor1

Velocitor1Brisbane

Excellent Service

At $108 for 45 minutes, I expected someone with knowledge and expertise to turn up. While not cheap, Richard didn't disappoint me when I said I wanted to not only fix it, but learn how to fix it.
Richard came with energy and not only recommended how the NAS and Network should work, but also fixed my rubbish wifi just by explaining how the set up I had in place by the NBN wasn't done right.
I consider paying someone to educate me on things I dont know when I need them, good value for money. In one hour, He certainly put effort into explaining things and fixing the things that were not so straight forward with my network.

Julie C

Julie CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Geek to the rescue.

"Joshua is a pleasant young man who knows IT and the issues we (self taught pc owners) can encounter.
FIRST TIME WE HAVE USED GEEK MOBILE AND TOTALLY SATISFIED, THANK YOU"

Martin Watson

Martin WatsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Expertise

"Joshua was excellent and gave me all the advice I needed plus answered all the other questions I had expertly. Will definitely call specifically for him next time. Cheers and thanks.

LAH

LAHNorthern Region, NSW

I was really pleased with service, prompt, efficient, professional but friendly. Problem was fixed. I wasn't made feel an idiot.
Thank you so much.
I have already recommended your company and will certainly use it again.

Great service from the Geeks

"I have always had great service from Geekmobile. I always recommend to friends and family so easy to call and arrange a call out. The technicians are all friendly and very competent. "

Rob N

Rob NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Response Times

"Your speedy response is so important to my business. Also suggestions for improving our systems have been of great value to the ongoing performance from Geekmobile. Cheers, Rob Newton TMGoz"

Ray Beer

Ray BeerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I couldn't have been happier with the service.

The tech man arrived before the appointed time, he quickly diagnosed the problem and gave me a couple of options for the repair. We agreed on a new hard drive. He even called me the same evening with a quote for the price and actually advised me the cheaper option was the best for me. Computer was up and running in less than 48 hours. Thoroughly professional and friendly throughout. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Shirley Radford

Shirley RadfordMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend Mark from South Australia

I found that Mark was very knowledgeable and did not make me feel stupid and he was quite happy to explain to me why he wanted to change some of the setups on my computer and since then I have found my computer is running quicker. He has come out a couple of times and has been on time or has let me know that he would be running late.

Eileen

EileenGreen Point NSW

Great Service

I had wanted to install a larger SSD in the computer and made the cardinal sin of not photographing where all the related leads connected. Brock came and fixed it up for me, would definitely use again if needed!

Paul Tickle

Paul TickleSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceptional service

i highly recommend Sean in my opinion he went above and beyond to fix my problem. Absolutely happy.
customer service was great. ability to fix the problem i was having was second to none.

Review collected in partnership with Geek Mobile

Wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy.

Cameron
Cameron
Adam J.Geek Mobile

Your very own email mentions the phone call. Please do not accuse us of telling lies. Again, this is unfortunate set of circumstances, beyond out control and we apologise for the inconvenience it caused you.

Amelia Willmer

Amelia WillmerDarling Downs, QLD

Telstra-Hellstra! Thank heavens for Geek Mobile!

I had a major issue with email and internet. It was very complex and related to incompetent, non-responsive and utterly unaccountable Telstra and NBN. Sean, through patient persistence, intelligent problem solving and calm determination over a three day period, was able to get us up an running. He is my hero! As he correctly identified at the outset, the problem was Telstra. Sean is an asset to your Geekmobile team. I have nothing but gratitude and respect for him.

Give them a go

"Sagar had to deal with a Mother with a hearing impaired and non verbal son. Sagar fixed our problem that we were not able to do in a very quick time. I am happy to say Sagar spoke to us not at us and fixed the problem not making us feel stupuid."

Serena G.

Serena G.Sydney, NSW

Geek Mobile - A great service - can't live without it!

The above title says it all. Our technician was very polite, extremely technically knowledgeable & keen to answer our quite "uninformed" queries. As an older couple, not especially computer literate,
we appreciated Ajit's patience. See our detailed review.

Adrian Robinson

Adrian RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Calm and helpful with the computer is going crazy.

"Great help when computer becomes a stress.
Thank you!"
I had a virus on the computer and I was given prompt and calm help when I was flustered and worried. I would definitely recommend them.

Review Geeks Mobile Staff and Service

Vivek was very polite and helpful with suggestions and actions taken, the service was prompt and punctual. I would certainly use this service again and would request Vivek if possible, job well done thank you.

Pak T.

Pak T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very happy customer

I am totally happy with Marks efforts and you/he are going to be my first call when (not if) I need help again. As an older person I was so pleased to get assistance from s mature aged gentleman who is clearly up to date with all facets of computers.

Very pleasantly surprised

Daniel was extremely helpful in fixing my computer problem. He had to take the computer with him and brought it back first thing the next morning. I will definitely use Geek Mobile again if I need more help

H.Kershler

Geoff Maher

Geoff MaherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Geek Mobile Service

Geek was very knowledgeable and very helpful, I have no hesitation in using Geek Mobile as my service provider. As I am a senior with limited IT knowledge, I often require assistance and Geek Mobile provides great assistance in this regard.

GregMez R.

GregMez R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. We will be using them again...if needed

We received prompt, friendly and professional service from the Geek Mobile people. There was no stress and the computer was fixed in a timely manner without us being put out. Plus the cost was very reasonable.
We recommend their service and we will definitely use them again.

Wayne.M

Wayne.Masked

Hi - just wondering if you guys are familar with mac not being able to upload any photos to ebay or gumtree.Out of work and trying to sell to survive and now this occurs.Never been an issue before,Now evrey pic that I can upload is coming up as corrupted.Cheers-Wayne

Adam J.Geek Mobile

Hi Wayne, one of our techs should be able to resolve this for you, even remotely over the phone if that suits you?

KEITH

KEITHasked

Would a guru spend one hour a week with a geriatric computer-moron at TOORBUL (20km) from Caboolture Qld ? No major probs - just set up new laptop and printer and and help with ongoing techno-dumbo issues. Cash.

Robyn
Robyn

Hi Keith, Yes I am sure they would. I had all my computer updated with no probs very helpful, and I am not exactly a great expert, and a lady of advancing years although I feel young. Good luck

Adam J.Geek Mobile

Hi Keith, we should be able to assist you with this. Please call 1800 34 96 97 if you'd like to make a booking or discuss further.

Get an answer from our members and Geek Mobile representatives