Geek Mobile

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

I highly recommend Geekmobile. Mathew was great and explained things to me during the process of fixing my pc. He really knew his stuff. I wish I had called earlier.

Anne Gundry

Anne GundryMid North Coast, NSW

Swift response time and great service

Absolutely over the moon with the response times from the contact centre and technician. Called mid-Friday afternoon and the technician came the same day and had the job finished before the weekend. Highly recommending Geekmobile to everyone we know.

Kim

KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service

Moving to a new build experiencing the NBN for the first time setting up was challenging. Peter from Geeks was excellent. He spoke with my provider and set up absolutely every piece of equipment without and hassle. Highly recommended.

Sean was very helpful

It took quite some time of patient remote investigation by Sean to establish that my wife and my gmail cannot be connected into the version of microsoft office I have so Sean set up a new email account with eM Client which works but is not as functional as office as tasks and contacts don't work well. I am not sure if there was anything else Sean could have done but only 4 stars as the solution has left me with some disfunctionality.

Grandma

GrandmaGippsland, VIC

Saved my sanity!!

Had major problems with Windows Updates and other programmes. Sean fixed the entire system by remotely installing Windows 10 and sorting out numerous other concerns. Many thanks for your patience and help.

HHR

HHRSydney, NSW

Printer query

I called these guys to see if they could with what I thought was a mac/printer issue. They provided instant, helpful easy to understand advice on how to establish the nature of the problem, and what I may be able to do to fix it.
Not what I was expecting - and all the more appreciated because of that.

Elizabeth Loft

Elizabeth LoftSouthwest, VIC

Great work fixed me problems

Very confidant personal talked me through what to do and then go tmy computer working. We will be using them again for our work stations for sure as the process was so simple

AMAZING SERVICE

Juanstandupguy

JuanstandupguyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Alex in western suburbs Melbourne was absolutely fantastic

A definite gentleman who knew what he was doing and solved my problem in reasonable time. He is an absolute credit to his team and his company. Thank you Alex.

Vicki

VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic, definitely recommend !!! :)

Prompt service

I was amazed at how prompt your service was. It was fixed on the same day that I called to ask and in my home. It saved me driving at least 30min to a repairer and however many days it would take them to fix my computer. It also didn't interrupt my work day. I would definitely use Geek Mobile again.

Adrian

AdrianDarling Downs, QLD

Great job!

Came on time, diagnosed quickly and did a great job in a short time, also checking all his work - this was Rick in Toowoomba. A credit to Geek Mobile. I would certainly use them again and recommend to anyone.

Pamela

PamelaBrisbane

Geek Mobile

"Was very pleased with your service. I have reconmmended your company to quite a few of my friends.
The young gentleman was polite and very helpful.

Simon Mckean

Simon MckeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nailed it!

Thanks guys, great service at a convenient time, .good fix and more importantly good tips from Duane to keep things running smoothly. I would definitely recommend the team at Geekmobile again.

Grahame Morris

Grahame MorrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful

Joshua was very helpful and professional in solving the problem I had and getting rid of unwanted hacking. He was prompt and expert in everything he did and explained everything he was doing.

Anne T

Anne TTasmania

Excellent service

Friendly efficient service. Dale was very helpful. He certainly knew what the problems were and he went the extra mile to sort out my desktop problems. I would recommend this service to everyone.

Mike F

Mike F

Truly amazing service

Last Tuesday, after having NBN connected , and my system completely shutdown on the Thursday and I received no help from my service provider whatsoever. I called Geek Mobile at 13:57 and Stacy, your tech., arrived at 14:04; yes in 7 minutes! I am a 73 year old man, and he resolved every issue with my computer with amazing skill like I have NEVER experienced before, so I'm telling everyone I know; young and old! Please maintain this standard. Mike - Biggera Waters

Action and Efficient

Polite Efficient and cost effective
At no time did I feel uncomfortable. In fact the opposite
Turned up on time, gave me confidence in the service and got the result

Most importantly would use again

If your computer is acting up, GET GEEK MOBILE

"Sean was great, very courteous and friendly. Very helpful in answering questions. Very thorough, in fact tested in front of me to assure me that all was working as it should. The computer has never worked so well, even when brand new.

jocko

jockoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed PC problem than another company could not fix.

"You guys permanently fixed a problem that another company only temporarily fixed. You did it in a timely manner too. Would use you again and recommend you to friends.
A+++++ to you!" -