Geek Mobile

Truly amazing service

Last Tuesday, after having NBN connected , and my system completely shutdown on the Thursday and I received no help from my service provider whatsoever. I called Geek Mobile at 13:57 and Stacy, your tech., arrived at 14:04; yes in 7 minutes! I am a 73 year old man, and he resolved every issue with my computer with amazing skill like I have NEVER experienced before, so I'm telling everyone I know; young and old! Please maintain this standard. Mike - Biggera Waters

Job Satisfaction

Action and Efficient

Polite Efficient and cost effective
At no time did I feel uncomfortable. In fact the opposite
Turned up on time, gave me confidence in the service and got the result

Most importantly would use again

Job Satisfaction

If your computer is acting up, GET GEEK MOBILE

"Sean was great, very courteous and friendly. Very helpful in answering questions. Very thorough, in fact tested in front of me to assure me that all was working as it should. The computer has never worked so well, even when brand new.

Fixed PC problem than another company could not fix.

"You guys permanently fixed a problem that another company only temporarily fixed. You did it in a timely manner too. Would use you again and recommend you to friends.
A+++++ to you!" -

Knowledgeable and friendly

Matt was very adaptable with his schedule to work around us and the work was completed efficiently. I have already spoken to others about how happy we were with the service, costs and flexibility

Tech Saviour

Max was courteous and very professional. I would definitely recommend Geek Mobile Services to anyone who is having trouble getting any IT issue sorted, set up or just straightened out.

Real Geek

High IQ and high EQ to match, fixed in 5 minutes what 1 yr of Optus techs couldn't. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting computer help or advice. They arrived on time sorted everything in no time at all and left me with good advice for moving forward. These guys are next level.

Top Job

Fred was on time and very easy to talk to. He sorted out my computer problems and spoke in simple terms that even I could understand. Great bloke and great job. Thanks again. Ted Roots

So convenient to come outside of work hours , at a time that suits was a great bonus, do I did not have to take any time off work. Technician was very knowledgeable.

TOP CLASS ASSISTANCE AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON

I would like to share with everyone my complete satisfaction with the undivided attention given to me by Sean when my computer browser failed.
At 83 yrs I am not very conversant with the intricacies of computers.
This very pleasant PATIENT young man spent a lot of time solving my problem .
I am very grateful.

Set-up of new NBN Modem Router

"Given that there were some issues with our initial NBN connection, David did a good job in getting things up and running. He was also personable and easy to deal with." - Gus

An Excellent Service

I found your service friendly, very fast and efficient. The technician we had was most helpful and the cost reasonable. I will use you again and definitely recommend you to others. Thank you.

Stress free solutions!

"Tristan was very pleasant and easy to communicate with. I wish I knew about Geek Mobile before I spent wasted money on instore IT services. If I need any further assistance I will ask for Tristan again."

Excellent support

"Excellent service and Dale was most helpful in getting me better protected for the future by installing a Desktop Icon which leads me directly to my computer maintenance programs easily so that I can run them regularly." - Bob Abbot

Great - easy to use service

Joel (technician) was a nice guy - friendly - listens - and doesnt baffle people with geek speak - have already recommended Geek Mobile to others.
My computer problem was identified and sorted within a few minutes

Great Service!

I have used Geek mobile quite a few times and I have found them awesome, On time, Don't make you feel too much of an idiot!( Most important) No problem when ever I call! Tina Walker

Total Relief

I am responsible for the accounts of a small family business and after my computer crashed and I couldn't get the back up drive to work I thought I had lost everything. I owe a lot to Sean and his perseverance. Thank you Sean.

All good

Warren was excellent: he immediately diagnosed and quickly fixed the problem (new power supply needed) which a competitor was unable to do, even after we suggested to them that that was probably the problem.

Great Service!

Peter from Geek Mobile is a very personable and cluey geek, prompt and reliable! Great service for us older folks when things go wrong and you need help in a hurry!

A great company to deal with.

Having had trouble with my computer , I contacted Geek Mobile, the service they offered was great, my problem was sorted, and the cost was very reasonable. I would recommend them to anybody that has computer problems and want it fixed correctly.