Geek Mobile

Dooley

DooleySouth West, WA

Excellent service

Very happy and satisfied with the service i received from Sean he was very friendly and helpful cant thank him enough .Would recommend him any day. Cant thank him enough well done Sean and Geek mobile

Good Service

Came on time as advised and carried out service as required. Got me up and running in quick time saving down time. Quality advice given to enable me to be completely satisfied.

Andyoges

AndyogesHunter Region, NSW

Remote Feature a Winner

It's not the first time i've had Geek Mobile look at my computer. Great convenience with the Remote feature. The problems were resolved quickly and they make sure your computer is running as it should before the session has ended. Reasonable and fair rates for service. Recommend.

Kent Coppleman

Kent CopplemanHobart, TAS

When things stop running downhill!

Excellent people skills, maximum results achieved in minimum time, money well spent. Arrived on time, straight to the job at hand, explaining as we went along. I was unable to send invoices for my business and at the end of the time I was able to send invoices, which in turn brought much needed relief. With a new invoice program and some patient coaching I was back in business literally. Thank you Geek mobile, you helped an old Plumber out of the poo!

Peter Garnett

Peter GarnettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!!

From the first call from the Geek Mobile contact to the collection and until I received my laptop back was an absolute pleasure. From the initial call to my laptop back was only 3 days. My contact was really informative an helpful.

A1 Service

A1 ServicePerth, WA

Seriously Great Service

p.keene

p.keeneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you Hanns for a job well done. Was here time stated Will definitely use again. I am an older customer and at no time was I made to feel inadequate.

Review collected in partnership with Geek Mobile

Excellent service. Highly recommended.

I highly recommend Geekmobile. Mathew was great and explained things to me during the process of fixing my pc. He really knew his stuff. I wish I had called earlier.

Anne Gundry

Anne GundryMid North Coast, NSW

Swift response time and great service

Absolutely over the moon with the response times from the contact centre and technician. Called mid-Friday afternoon and the technician came the same day and had the job finished before the weekend. Highly recommending Geekmobile to everyone we know.

Kim

KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service

Moving to a new build experiencing the NBN for the first time setting up was challenging. Peter from Geeks was excellent. He spoke with my provider and set up absolutely every piece of equipment without and hassle. Highly recommended.

Sean was very helpful

It took quite some time of patient remote investigation by Sean to establish that my wife and my gmail cannot be connected into the version of microsoft office I have so Sean set up a new email account with eM Client which works but is not as functional as office as tasks and contacts don't work well. I am not sure if there was anything else Sean could have done but only 4 stars as the solution has left me with some disfunctionality.

Grandma

GrandmaGippsland, VIC

Saved my sanity!!

Had major problems with Windows Updates and other programmes. Sean fixed the entire system by remotely installing Windows 10 and sorting out numerous other concerns. Many thanks for your patience and help.

November 27th 2019 Update: Highly recommended.

As an ageing member of the population, I was amazed how easily Sean fixed my computer problems. He also downloaded Windows 10 for me; and it was all done remotely. Thank you Sean and Geekmobile.

HHR

HHRSydney, NSW

Printer query

I called these guys to see if they could with what I thought was a mac/printer issue. They provided instant, helpful easy to understand advice on how to establish the nature of the problem, and what I may be able to do to fix it.
Not what I was expecting - and all the more appreciated because of that.

Elizabeth Loft

Elizabeth LoftSouthwest, VIC

Great work fixed me problems

Very confidant personal talked me through what to do and then go tmy computer working. We will be using them again for our work stations for sure as the process was so simple

AMAZING SERVICE

Juanstandupguy

JuanstandupguyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Alex in western suburbs Melbourne was absolutely fantastic

A definite gentleman who knew what he was doing and solved my problem in reasonable time. He is an absolute credit to his team and his company. Thank you Alex.

Vicki

VickiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic, definitely recommend !!! :)

Prompt service

I was amazed at how prompt your service was. It was fixed on the same day that I called to ask and in my home. It saved me driving at least 30min to a repairer and however many days it would take them to fix my computer. It also didn't interrupt my work day. I would definitely use Geek Mobile again.

Adrian

AdrianDarling Downs, QLD

Great job!

Came on time, diagnosed quickly and did a great job in a short time, also checking all his work - this was Rick in Toowoomba. A credit to Geek Mobile. I would certainly use them again and recommend to anyone.

Pamela

PamelaBrisbane

Geek Mobile

"Was very pleased with your service. I have reconmmended your company to quite a few of my friends.
The young gentleman was polite and very helpful.