Geek Mobile
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Geek Mobile

• Job Satisfaction
AEG3012
AEG3012Canberra

The service was okay their administration is woeful

Stephen Confait
Stephen ConfaitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good to know you are there to help.

You were recommended to me by someone who I know and trust in these matters. You came to my house and attended to my computer problems at once, and since then it has been working well. The problems were sorted out with little fuss and very quickly, I may add.

Michael Lynch
Michael LynchSouth East Queensland, QLD

I felt completely relaxed with Anthonys professionalism

When i needed someone to fix my computers, going through the yellow pages im so glad i settled on Geek Mobile these people knew what they were doing and the cost was satisfactory

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

Sean was personable, competent and focused on the solution. Saved the day for us and resolved the issues efficiently and affordably.
Obviously represents a professional team and organisation. Geek are now our "go to" people now for any IT issues.

these guys are lifesavers

The ongoing issues with the internet were sorted out quickly and with little fuss. I cannot rate these guys high enough. Virag really knew his stuff and pleasant to deal with. I will definitely recommend these guys for any issues you may have.

Carolyn Nichols
Carolyn NicholsDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

Sean was wonderful. I was very worried about someone else having access to my computer and he was understanding and reassuring. The process was easy and well explained. Will definitely use Geekmobile in the future!

Dianne Hastie
Dianne HastieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service personified

Stacy is a very knowledgeable and thorough technician. If running late, he always rings to let me know. I have recommended others use Geekmobile. I personally wouldn't use anyone else.

Gleam51
Gleam51Hunter Region, NSW

Lifesavers

Somehow the controls on Facebook converted to Japanese. When i looked at the page on my phone it was OK. I couldn't correct the problem myself but within 20 minutes Geek Mobile had me all sorted.

Mark.
Mark.South East Queensland, QLD

Great outcome.

Geek Stacy did a top job for me yesterday. Everything now works again. I was being billed for subscriptions I didnt know I was paying. He sorted them all out. Well done . The pewter is faster also. On time , on the ball.

Greg
GregCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not happy with the service

So much for 24/7 service just rang and can’t get any one to look at my computer till next week. False advertising.if you advertise to be 24/7 please be 24/7

Helen
HelenSouthport

Highly recommend Stacey of Geek Mobile.

I am not a technical whiz so am very glad to have found Stacey of Geek Mobile. Nothing ever is too much trouble for him, including obtaining and replacing my computer's hard drive.

Amazing!

Amazing service fixed a problem that took another company 30+ minutes to not even fix with 7 minutes! very thankful! definitely recommend it to anyone with any technical issues he was very helpfull.

Kyle
KyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Computer repair

Sean is such a nice man, Nothing was too much trouble. Even though he was unable to fix my machine, he put my hard drive in a case for me for further use, which meant I didn't lose my information.
Thanks Sean

Kim
KimDarling Downs, QLD

Not happy

Made an appointment for 1.30pm. Waited for nearly an hour and still no one showed up so I rang back and was told the technician would call me straight back with an eta but never called. I called back at about 3pm and was told that the technician would be called again to find out what was happening. Eventually the technician called and was here within about 20minutes. Had a quick look at our computer and said they would have to take it back to the shop to have windows re-installed but your add says it will be fixed in my home (which it wasn’t) and now I get an invoice for $108 when no my computer was fixed at my home.

Seosamh
SeosamhPerth, WA

Unreliable

Made a booking to fix my son's computer for his birthday but they didn't turn up! They said that I didn't make a booking just requested the technician to call me, but I did make a booking for 12pm and gave them my address. Very unreliable.

Wayne.M
Wayne.Masked

Hi - just wondering if you guys are familar with mac not being able to upload any photos to ebay or gumtree.Out of work and trying to sell to survive and now this occurs.Never been an issue before,Now evrey pic that I can upload is coming up as corrupted.Cheers-Wayne

Adam J.Geek MobileSend a private message

Hi Wayne, one of our techs should be able to resolve this for you, even remotely over the phone if that suits you?

KEITH
KEITHasked

Would a guru spend one hour a week with a geriatric computer-moron at TOORBUL (20km) from Caboolture Qld ? No major probs - just set up new laptop and printer and and help with ongoing techno-dumbo issues. Cash.

Robyn
Robyn

Hi Keith, Yes I am sure they would. I had all my computer updated with no probs very helpful, and I am not exactly a great expert, and a lady of advancing years although I feel young. Good luck

Adam J.Geek MobileSend a private message

Hi Keith, we should be able to assist you with this. Please call 1800 34 96 97 if you'd like to make a booking or discuss further.

Get an answer from our members and Geek Mobile representatives