4.5

• Job Satisfaction

Wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy.

Cameron
Cameron
Adam J.Geek Mobile

Your very own email mentions the phone call. Please do not accuse us of telling lies. Again, this is unfortunate set of circumstances, beyond out control and we apologise for the inconvenience it caused you.

Amelia Willmer

Amelia WillmerDarling Downs, QLD

Telstra-Hellstra! Thank heavens for Geek Mobile!

I had a major issue with email and internet. It was very complex and related to incompetent, non-responsive and utterly unaccountable Telstra and NBN. Sean, through patient persistence, intelligent problem solving and calm determination over a three day period, was able to get us up an running. He is my hero! As he correctly identified at the outset, the problem was Telstra. Sean is an asset to your Geekmobile team. I have nothing but gratitude and respect for him.

Give them a go

"Sagar had to deal with a Mother with a hearing impaired and non verbal son. Sagar fixed our problem that we were not able to do in a very quick time. I am happy to say Sagar spoke to us not at us and fixed the problem not making us feel stupuid."

Serena G.

Serena G.Sydney, NSW

Geek Mobile - A great service - can't live without it!

The above title says it all. Our technician was very polite, extremely technically knowledgeable & keen to answer our quite "uninformed" queries. As an older couple, not especially computer literate,
we appreciated Ajit's patience. See our detailed review.

Adrian Robinson

Adrian RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Calm and helpful with the computer is going crazy.

"Great help when computer becomes a stress.
Thank you!"
I had a virus on the computer and I was given prompt and calm help when I was flustered and worried. I would definitely recommend them.

Review Geeks Mobile Staff and Service

Vivek was very polite and helpful with suggestions and actions taken, the service was prompt and punctual. I would certainly use this service again and would request Vivek if possible, job well done thank you.

Pak T.

Pak T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very happy customer

I am totally happy with Marks efforts and you/he are going to be my first call when (not if) I need help again. As an older person I was so pleased to get assistance from s mature aged gentleman who is clearly up to date with all facets of computers.

Very pleasantly surprised

Daniel was extremely helpful in fixing my computer problem. He had to take the computer with him and brought it back first thing the next morning. I will definitely use Geek Mobile again if I need more help

H.Kershler

Geoff Maher

Geoff MaherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Geek Mobile Service

Geek was very knowledgeable and very helpful, I have no hesitation in using Geek Mobile as my service provider. As I am a senior with limited IT knowledge, I often require assistance and Geek Mobile provides great assistance in this regard.

GregMez R.

GregMez R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. We will be using them again...if needed

We received prompt, friendly and professional service from the Geek Mobile people. There was no stress and the computer was fixed in a timely manner without us being put out. Plus the cost was very reasonable.
We recommend their service and we will definitely use them again.

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I called these guys.

Stacey is a friggin legend, He makes sense of the problem, fixes it and doesn't rip you off. I can't thank him enough. He is professional and speaks in layman's terms.

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with outcome

Renato great with updating my computer, being an older person and not a great computer expert, he achieved this with no fuss or trouble. Very happy with Geek Mobile and certainly use them again.

Ruth Newman

Ruth NewmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will only use geek Mobile

I have had Sean deal with computer problems on 2 occassions, have found him to be so patient.
Very happy with the service, I wouldnt bother going any where else. Thank you.

Mazza

MazzaSydney, NSW

This is great!

I have used Geekmobile a few times now, all with good results. I like the personal service given by Geekmobile, so many other services try to do things over the phone!

do not use any one else

not a completely up with all this IT .i found these people have the patience to explain and fix what ever problem i had. plus they came when they said they would.

Great service as always

Have used this company for many years and always find them very helpfully and can always solve my issue, always professional and helpful and very polite even with someone who isn't a technical graduate.

Dooley

DooleySouth West, WA

Excellent service

Very happy and satisfied with the service i received from Sean he was very friendly and helpful cant thank him enough .Would recommend him any day. Cant thank him enough well done Sean and Geek mobile

Good Service

Came on time as advised and carried out service as required. Got me up and running in quick time saving down time. Quality advice given to enable me to be completely satisfied.

Andyoges

AndyogesHunter Region, NSW

Remote Feature a Winner

It's not the first time i've had Geek Mobile look at my computer. Great convenience with the Remote feature. The problems were resolved quickly and they make sure your computer is running as it should before the session has ended. Reasonable and fair rates for service. Recommend.

Kent Coppleman

Kent CopplemanHobart, TAS

When things stop running downhill!

Excellent people skills, maximum results achieved in minimum time, money well spent. Arrived on time, straight to the job at hand, explaining as we went along. I was unable to send invoices for my business and at the end of the time I was able to send invoices, which in turn brought much needed relief. With a new invoice program and some patient coaching I was back in business literally. Thank you Geek mobile, you helped an old Plumber out of the poo!

Wayne.M

Wayne.Masked

Hi - just wondering if you guys are familar with mac not being able to upload any photos to ebay or gumtree.Out of work and trying to sell to survive and now this occurs.Never been an issue before,Now evrey pic that I can upload is coming up as corrupted.Cheers-Wayne

Adam J.Geek Mobile

Hi Wayne, one of our techs should be able to resolve this for you, even remotely over the phone if that suits you?

KEITH

KEITHasked

Would a guru spend one hour a week with a geriatric computer-moron at TOORBUL (20km) from Caboolture Qld ? No major probs - just set up new laptop and printer and and help with ongoing techno-dumbo issues. Cash.

Robyn

Hi Keith, Yes I am sure they would. I had all my computer updated with no probs very helpful, and I am not exactly a great expert, and a lady of advancing years although I feel young. Good luck

Adam J.Geek Mobile

Hi Keith, we should be able to assist you with this. Please call 1800 34 96 97 if you'd like to make a booking or discuss further.

Get an answer from our members and Geek Mobile representatives