2Geek Mobile

4.9

OVERTHELIARS
OVERTHELIARSAU3 posts

Daniel was very knowledgeable

Daniel was very knowledgeable fixed all the issues so I’m now running corectly
Becky
BeckyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and knowledgeable service

Excellent service and is very skilled in solving computer issues!
Kerrie Brown
Kerrie BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

GREAT GEEK Mobile

Absolutely professional company my IT issues fixed in an hour. Punctual and helpful. Stacey was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend this company.
Darryl Hood
Darryl Hood

Perfect service

Ask for John his service and is amazing knows his stuff.Realy pleased
Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Fast & Effecient

I gave Geek Mobile very little notice when I asked if they could come and see me. Both of my computers were down and I desperately needed to know if anything was recoverable. Renato was quickly into checking it out mid morning and discovered no data was retrievable. Everyone I dealt with were friendly knowledgeable and prices were fair. Highly recommend them *****
Jake
JakePerth, WA

Roshan for the win, he solved my issues quick and easy.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.South East Queensland, QLD

They don't call them Geeks for nothing

Justin was so polite, friendly and knowledgeable. He arrived and fixed my issue with my router and DNS settings within 30 minutes. I will be sure to use this service again if I ever encounter another issue.
JB8888
JB8888South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Never fails

Geekmobile have never failed me, unlike my computers! Thanks again guys for saving my info.
Pauline
PaulineNortheast, VIC7 posts

So pleased with Matt

We were in the process of moving and at the last moment couldn’t find the power cord, Matt took the computer to his place, cleaned it up and added things we needed all in a great time frame and for a great price. Matt’s communication was fantastic. Thanks heaps and I highly recommend.
Don
Don South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Peter was fast accurate about the possible outcomes and fixed paper jam printer perfectly
ceinwenw
ceinwenwPerth, WA

Such fantastic service

So quick and efficient and friendly and helpful! Really saved me so much time and stress
Sandra H.
Sandra H.

Set Printer

very good service will use them all the time when needed
Juibay T.
Juibay T.

Prompt service

Stacey was very knowledgeable. Quick to workout what I needed. Fixed in minimal time. Same day service was very much appreciated.
Katzoe
Katzoe

Charlie was polite and more important knowledgeable He fixed our problem quickly Highly recommended
Terri
TerriWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Honest, Great service!!

Honest, Great service, due to being to far out of service area arranged a phone consult. Sean was an absolute pleasure, Thank you so much for advise.

How much is it to fix a surface pro 7

How much is it to fix a surface pro 7

Elizabeth W.

Does anybody download emails from my phone and print travel docs out

Geek Mobile   DM

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for your enquiry, we should be able to assist you with this depending on your location. Please call us on 1800 34 96 97

Elizabeth W.

Thanks but got it sorted

Wayne.M
Wayne.M

Hi - just wondering if you guys are familar with mac not being able to upload any photos to ebay or gumtree.Out of work and trying to sell to survive and now this occurs.Never been an issue before,Now evrey pic that I can upload is coming up as corrupted.Cheers-Wayne

Geek Mobile   DM

Hi Wayne, one of our techs should be able to resolve this for you, even remotely over the phone if that suits you?