Gem Windows and Doors

• Job Satisfaction
Adam

AdamIllawarra, NSW

Hi Five Jo

Very friendly, very helpful, very well informed and gets the job done with honesty, integrity and punctuality. Could I as a builder / customer ask for anymore .....nope Jo delivers the lot. Great work and anyone reading this comment take note, buy your windows from Jo you won't regret it.

Helen A.

Helen A.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Windows and doors

I recommend Gem Windows and doors we went to Amira at Mulgrave her custmer service is really good the process was very quick and smoth.

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always very helpful

We have spoken with Amira at Mulgrave a couple of times to place orders and she has always been very helpful

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Amazing service from the minto showroom, I dealt with jo she is fantastic! Very professional and very knowledgeable with all products. Very helpful also and not pushy which is the kind of service I like. Also the product is amazing quality too! Will definitely be back!

Michael M.

Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service. Great product

Gem is very good company they have a high quality products Zamora at Mulgrave helped us a lot the door we bought is amazing

Hello T.

Hello T.Sydney, NSW

Service, Product and Price

Amira at Mulgrave showroom did agreat job to get the product i want, nice and professional as well. I recommend GEM Windows for their high quality and prices.

Nichole P.

Nichole P.Sydney, NSW

Amira from Gem window and doors Mulgrave Showroom

Amira and Mulgrave Showroom was very helpful, I rang with no knowledge about Slidding door and Amira assisted me to make sure I had the right measurements and right products.
The doors we brought are fantastic just what we ordered, very happy with the product that we will be ordering windows later.

Store LocationMulgrave Showroom

Very happy with quality / service

Have purchased multiple times, very happy with quality and service. Pricing is very competitive also.
I will continue to purchase windows / doors from GEM.
Thankyou for your quality products at great pricing

paul r.

paul r.Sydney, NSW

Very impressed with this manufacturer

Extremely accurate measurements and easy installation with no functioning issues. All fly screens were also easily installed also without fuss.

Store LocationNsw

Jamal salameh

Jamal salamehSydney, NSW

Great product great service.

Ms Amira was very friendly and helpful even though I would describe my self as a Difficult customer she was very patient with me and help me making the right choice I’m very happy with The Final outcome .
The quality of the Mulgrave windows are exceptional I would most certainly shop from there again

David E.

David E.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Service... impeccable Price...... excellent Quality 5 star

I found Gem windows after I received poor service in Canberra. The first contact with Jo from the Minto office has left a lasting impression on me with exceptional service and willingness to listen to my requirements.
I have since recommended several friends to use Gem Windows and they too are happy. The quality was excellent and now I am back to do a second house and could not be happier again.
Service... impeccable
Price...... excellent
Quality 5 star

Greg R.

Greg R.Illawarra, NSW

Quality, Service, Price

Have received our 3rd multi window order with screens & I have just installed them & again I couldn't be happier with the fitment, the quality of the product. Jo @ minto is not only professional & knowledgeable but is a real asset to Gem Windows. I've been happy with the pricing & value for money & the price quoted was the final price. Thanks Jo
Greg
Wollongong

Elton GortHunter Region, NSW

Absolute joke of a company

Store LocationWindsor Nsw
Fred Perrotto

Fred PerrottoSydney, NSW

Perfect

Attended to our needs Amira at Mulgrave showroom helped us to get the right product we just need in a good manners and she is very knowledgeable

Store LocationMulgrave

smooth transaction and good service

Great Service and Quality from Gem Windows at Mulgrave showroom. I Bought a staking door with fly Door, Really impressed with both the quality and the service. Amira was so helpful and friendly.

excellent service

Thank you Amira at Mulgrave Showroom for your help and your Customer service I would recommend Gem Windows and Doors the products are amazing and we want to complete our home Reno from Gem.

greg james

greg jamesNorth Western Region, NSW

Amira at Mulgrave assisted me with the choices we had to make for purchase of our doors and windows, she was very helpful and made our task easy, thank you

Store LocationMulgrave

Great products and customer service

I want to thank Gem Windows and Amira at Mulgrave Showroom for the great service. We had a very good experience with the quality of the products and I strongly recommend Gem for the quality and reasonable prices.

Markie G.

Markie G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Quality, Great Prices

The windows are made of high quality materials, the sizes are always a perfect fit for the job. I would not buy windows anywhere else, the products and service Gem Windows and Doors offer is second to none.

Store LocationMinto

Hi i would love to say how great the service i experienced and how happy i am with my delivered products .
I would like to reach out and say thank you to the Gem Windows and Doors crew you guys are great!
Hope to work with you in future.
I am so so happy with finishing products in my home i will be recommending your services to all my friends and family

Store LocationAlexandria