Gem Windows and Doors

Gem Windows and Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pay extra for better quality

Store LocationMulgrave

Cannot give no stars

Ordered and paid in full $23,500. Delivery was a month late and short 11 windows, 3 highlights and 1 door. Denied they are missing despite driver knowing they were missing. All windows were damaged too.

Store LocationMcGrath’s Hill
Kasalo

KasaloSydney, NSW

BUYER BEWARE

Over 12 months ago GEM windows delivered the wrong doors, they agreed, we’re very apologetic then delivered and picked up wrong door eventually, which was wrong AGAIN. Then we’re once again very apologetic picked up and delivered the wrong door AGAIN. We still can not use the doors. They even asked us to follow up ourselves with their suppliers - who runs a business like this? Re- think if considering. One star rating is too much.

Crap Windows

I have been lied too they dont make their own windows the windows come from a third party, services is bad still waiting for a service call back it's been 6 months wasted of my money should of went some where else

Anthony

AnthonySydney

Terrible customer service

Ordered a number of windows and sliding doors for my renovation.
A receiver was missing from one of the sliding doors.
Told these guys I will install the receiver if you simply send me the receiver. I thought this was more than reasonable given their mistake.
It's been over two months. Called and emailed more than 10 times. Still haven't received the receiver. (Can't lock the doors)
Will be happy to delete this review if you send me the missing receiver.
It appears to me this company is punctual and prompt only when they ask for the advance payment.

Brandon

BrandonSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE

My order is poorly assembled, missing parts and I have waited more than 6 months for a service call. It would seem they have no intention of honouring any warranty or completing my delivery.

Poor condition

Upon removing foam and plastic packaging the window sleeves were grubby and marked. Response to my email expressing my disappointment was told that I signed off on picked up that the windows were in good condition that’s the mistake I made. I assumed that the windows would be in brand new condition (silly me). Future customers please remove plastic and foam packaging to thoroughly inspect windows as poor condition can’t be seen.

Excellent service. Great product

Windows were well made.
Picked up windows from store and I running a little late and the staff waited for me to pick up.
Fitting was easy and they work a treat

Joco

JocoSydney

Very poor products and worst customer service

Happy customers

Good quality and price. Prompt and friendly service from the sales team. Would definitely recommend them to other people wanting windows and/or doors.

Daniel feedback

Guys in office great and prompt , and helpful, just a little disappointed with staff at pick up . No very helpful and bit rude . But on a positive would buy off Gem Windows again. Thanks Daniel

Simon D

Simon DSydney

Fast service

I ordered 2 windows and they were delivered 48hrs later. Very impressed with this turn around time. All other companies told me 10-14 days.

Really good

Service and prompt service. Would recommend them to my fellow builder friends without a doubt .
I would also not hesitate to use them in the future

Great windows

The product we received was perfect, the staff at Minto where windows were ordered from were extremely helpful throughout whole process, can not recommend this store enough. Only problem was communication with head office about delivery, no confirmation email detailing when delivery was likely to take place.

Matt W

Matt WSydney

Service was ok, product is atrocious

Prompt manufacturing of the required products that I requested for purchase & great service to match!! Will be back to the future.

Billy

BillyMinto

Gem of a Window

Pleasure to buy from.
Placed my order mid-day on the Tuesday and was available to pick up within 24hrs.
On Time, reliable and exactly what i ordered.

Darren

DarrenGosford

Excellent service

We placed a first time order over the phone and were able to pick up same day. Customer service was excellent and staff pleasant to deal with. We have just placed another order!

Excellent Service - informative, seamless & hassle free

Well trained customer service representatives that provided seamless coverage from product information, payment, pick-up procedure & warehouse handling. It was faultless from initial enquiry to pick-up.

Good communication, service and product

The person we dealt with was very patient with all of our questions. The consultation was very thorough to ensure we had the correct product for our needs and the quality of the door was excellent. Will definitely be a return customer