G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Warragul

Sarah

SarahDrouin

Dream home into a reality

Construction End DateAug 2018
    G.J. Gardner Homes
    Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes
    Carolyn

CarolynLatrobe Valley

Dream house complete! Warragul Team

The whole team at Warragul were easy to deal with and professional.
    I knew from our first meeting that these were the people I wanted to work with, easy to talk to and very upfront and approachable.
    There were no surprises along the way with extra costs.
    Communication throughout the whole build was fantastic, I knew what was happening every step of the way.
    Everything was done as I asked and the quality of the workmanship is excellent.
    A very big thank you to Josh, Ash, Tess & Tia and the whole extended team....I cannot thank you all enough!
    You really have given me my dream home and I'm so grateful for everything you have done :-)

Construction End DateMar 2018
    G.J. Gardner Homes
    Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes
    Mel H

Mel HWarragul

Thank you to G.J. Gardner for making our dreams a reality. Josh, Tess, Tia, Ash and the whole team have gone above and beyond our expectations and have made the process so enjoyable. Their hard work , dedication and overall beautiful personalities have blown our minds and we can not recommend them highly enough. They included us in the whole process and made us feel at ease with our decisions and helped us when we werent sure. They spoilt Finn and made him just as apart of it as we were and for that we can not thank them enough.
    Congratulations GJ Gardner Warragul for building beautiful homes for local families, using local trades.
    The atmosphere that you have built around your business in such a short time is truely a credit to you.

Construction End DateDec 2017