Highly Recommend

Building my first home was a very daunting experience, but the team at Go Homes made it an easy and enjoyable experience. The team were very committed to supporting me every step of the way and very reliable with getting back to me with any queries. Vicky was very informative with great suggestions to improve my home whilst not being pushy unlike most sale consultants and Shaye is extremely efficient and reliable with communication. From the first meeting you can tell the team care and treat you more like a friend than a business transaction.

Construction End DateApril 2019

love our new home home design Bayswater

I recommend building with Go Homes . They are fast with communication , House is built within timeframe. The ladies at the office are amazing and they helped me with the design of my home . Any enquiry's or problems they are fast at resolving it. The designs and products they have are amazing and awesome quality .

Construction End DateMay 2019

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Building my first home was initially a daunting experience but as soon as I met Neil Boyd and discovered GO Homes it has been an easy, enjoyable experience. Neil made the whole process easy to understand and was extremely helpful, he helped me to find the ideal house and block and exceeded my expectations for what I thought I would be able to build within my budget. He genuinely cares about his customers and their homes, which is hard to find! Communication was easy with GO Homes and I was always kept up to date through the online portal. Everyone I spoke to was very helpful and respectful. The quality of the build is outstanding, so good that I have family members now also building with GO Homes. Build time was fast, there was progress just about everyday and now that my home is finished I am very satisfied with the quality. It has been an absolute pleasure building with GO Homes and if you are looking for an affordable, high quality home then go for GO Homes! Thank you very much to Neil, Loretta, Shaye, Nicole, Jim and everyone else who was involved.

Good Experience with GO Homes

Home design Glendale

I recommend building with go homes . From the starting of planning right up to the final completion of the house we were well looked after.The process was smooth and guided properly by Bill Singh(sales representive ) and Nicole (construction Manager ).thanx for all Go Homes Team.

Construction End DateApril 2019

Incredible experience from start to finish

Home design: Glendale

From beguining to end Go Homes has been upfront and accommodating.
Me and my partner started the whole building process with the sales consultant Niel Boyd who showed his experience by understanding our vision and encouraging us to make changes to our plan.
There were no pushy sales pitches, but many suggestions on cost saving changes to improve our home.
The online portal was very good at keeping us informed of the sages of the build and allowed us to make our prestart selections in our own time.
Our site manager Mark Andrews was on the ball the whole building process and any issues we encountered were sorted out quickly and with ease.
The subcontractors have obviously been working for Go Homes for a long time because the work they produced was excellent.
The end result is a beautiful home my partner and myself is very proud to call home.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Danielle and Ryan, Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience building with us and that you're both happy with you new home. Congratulations! We wish you all the best, Thanks again, - GO Homes team

GO Homes, Excellent Choice

Home Design: Velocity – Ultimate

My wife & I are in our sixties & were living in Brisbane during the whole build which would normally be pretty daunting for some.

If we had listened to all the horror stories about building we would never have experienced the truly amazing & well coordinated company GO Homes is.

With a sales background I place great importance on communication & accuracy of information & this was delivered in spades when dealing with all departments of GO Homes. From Neil Boyd & Loretta in the sales department, Shaye in Admin, Courtney who handled our pre start, Deborah in Construction (who untiringly answered my many questions) & Gary our site supervisor. All were excellent in returning phone calls & emails extremely quickly & in some instances instantaneously. Absolutely second to none!

Build quality is excellent & although a few minor things were picked up during final inspection these were attended to quickly & to our satisfaction. Gary our site supervisor actually pointed out some of these to us during our inspection so he was already on to the issues & had plans in place for rectification. These were only minor in any case.

Build was on time which was pleasing particularly as it was over the Christmas break period & workmanship appears of an excellently high standard.
Cost wise, as Neil had pointed out, once we had done our pre start the final price was locked in & it remained as quoted. No nasty surprises at the end of the build.

So would we recommend GO Homes to build your home? Most certainly, the process from start to finish was so smooth & stress free we often commented to each other as to how well things were running & how lucky we were to have chosen the builder we did.

Thank you GO Homes for a wonderful new home & a hassle free experience!!

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Ross, Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We couldn't be happier to hear you enjoyed working with our team throughout your entire build process and that you would recommend us. We wish you all the best! Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Great Experience Building our New Home

From start to finish we were looked after with our new home build. Regular feedback and information was awesome. From Vicki, with the initial sales contact, through accounts and pre-start and until the end with our site supervisor, everyone was so accommodating. Our site supervisor Mark was very switched on and i can't thank him enough for his information and assistance along the way. My wife and i are very happy with the overall build and everything flowed on according to plan. I have built several times before with different companies and this was by far the best build with the least stress.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019
Hi David and Coral, Thank you for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive, stress-free experience and that you're happy with your new home. We wish you all the best. Thank you, - GO Homes team.

Don’t select go homes if you are building your first house

Worst builder to choose if you are building your first home. I am building my house and I am feeling really stuck with them, I realised now that I have made a mistake by choosing them as builder for my first house. I was under the impression that it’s owned by Bgc and Bgc is well known company but I was totally wrong. Go homes is worst builder. Each and every step of building they will make you feel that they don’t need you, you need them. Worst customer service. I have plenty of issues right from the beginning and god knows will have many more, still my house is in construction process. Please guys beware. I don’t recommend them specially when you are building first time.

Build StageMid-Construction

Issues and delays after issues and delays

From right after signing up (june 2017 with a house worth over $300000 with minimal finishes) we knew we had done the wrong thing. Prior to signing up, had no issues, everything was promised and nothing was too hard to do. Developing the drawings proofed difficult, items were left out, items were in the original quote but not on the drawings. I was threatened into signing variation with one guy called [name removed] yelling at me to 'sign the drawings'. We also had to fight to get what we had already paid for onto the drawings. Prestart was delayed until November as no one had told us we have to call to book the prestart, not BGC contact when they are ready. Correspondance regarding the prestart items went back and forth for months and took multiple emails / drawings and sketches from us, the client to get it correct. Price adjustments didn't match prestart variation etc.
Site started in April 2018. Spoke to the concretor personally the day of the concrete pour with him saying 'he had no seen house drawings, he just goes off the pegs and formwork. I had to race back home and get my drawings to show him where the setdowns were, recessed sills were and where the shower was (as the plumber was not working from the construction drawings. Wanting to have polished concrete floors I was very adiment that the concrete should be done to a good quality. It was not, the recessed sill were hacked off with a trowel and setdown extents incorrect.
Walls stage!. We used a midland brick, midland brick said they had to be laid a certain way, their website said they must be laid a certain way. BGC decided that that way was too difficult and BGC's way is the way too go. Turned out only 1 brickie was good enough for a job like this, we had to wait a month for him. Every corner brick had to be chipped individually to fit correctly and have a rough face. 3 months later, the walls were complete.
Roof stage. BGC forgot to check the BCA from may 2017 regarding gutters and had to change all our gutters to a gutter we did not want (prior to signing we asked for a certain gutter, that's how detailed we were) The house constantly sat around with not much work getting done to it, with BGC blaming everyone else but themselves.
We have now moved into the house with little issues and defects (some stuff you cannot change) but the headaches and the memories of the painful build will be around for a lifetime
In short, BGC have a poor communication, the office staff have little construction knowledge and they will not apologise or admit when they are wrong. Every little detail and comment needs to be over email to have evidence.
[name removed]- Poor construction knowledge and communication skills
[name removed] - All talk and gave us his business card showing he card. never could get into contact with him
[name removed] - Threatened me verbally over the phone
[name removed] - Did nothing but sent 1 email
[name removed] - Pretended to care but never did
[name removed] - Poor construction knowledge and communication skills
[name removed] - ok knowledge. feel sorry for him as he cops it from the client and has to deal with the incompetence of the office

Construction End DateFebruary 2018
Good morning, We're very disappointed to hear about your experience. Would you mind emailing your Full name and Job number to productreview@bgcresidential.com so we can get in contact with you about the issues you encountered? Thank you, - GO Homes team.Thanks, but that's ok, I was expressing my concern to the relevant people throughout the whole process of the job and no one cared, I cant imagine anything would have changed since

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!

We started our building journey with Go Homes in September and have just picked up the keys up today. We would like to congratulate the whole team at Go Homes for their outstanding service from the first meeting to today. Everything was on time and of great quality. On advice we did hire an independent building inspector who was satisfied at all 3 stages. The final inspection raised just a few very minor faults (mainly paint touch up), which was rectified within a week. We financed our new home through Tom at The Loan Co, couldn't be happier there either, such a professional attitude and very quick to answer any questions we had. The quality of the build is high, the price was fair, and kept to the estimate given to us, no last minute surprise bills! Overall we are extremely happy with the building experience we've had with Go Homes. If this house wasn't designed to be our forever home we would definitely build with them again. Big thanks to Grant Bear, Matt Gorham, Cassie Quartermaine, Bethany Palmer, Shaye Schofield. Tom Mayoss and the rest of the team at Go Homes and The Loan Company!!

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Thank you Joe and Jackie for taking the time to write this amazing review! We couldn't be happier to hear you had such a great experience building with us and our team! We wish you all the best in your new GO home. Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Excellent Experience for First Time Buyer!!!!

Our experience is such a great journey! Our house was built to perfection in no time. From the start until the end, I can’t say nothing but the best to all the staff of Go Homes and BGC. Clive Lorton is such a wonderful guy to work with, very knowledgable, professional and his work ethic is incredible!!! Come across the rest of the team, Lorella Silvio, Cassie Quartermaine, Shaye Schofield, Kim Russell and Katherine Chapell are amongst the people who truly made our experience remarkable!!! You can’t fault every single one of them, they are the best and are willing to go beyond their duties to make the job done. Words are not enough to thank these wonderful people and I wish them more success and hope they continue to deliver high quality homes for families like us. From the bottom of our heart, thank you so much and more powers to Go Homes and BGC!!!!!

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Divina, Wow, this review means the world to us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and we're so happy to hear you loved building with us and that you're happy with your new home. We'll definitely pass this on to those mentioned. Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

We Absolutely love our new home

We have been to other builders before seeing Go Homes, then one of our friend recommended Bill Singh, just to have a chat before we make any decision, we were really glad that we did peoceed with go homes, from Sales rep to final construction, everything went great and we received what we wanted and what we were shown. Keep up the good work guys

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Hammad, Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with us and we wish you all the best in your new GO home. Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Go Homes for President

To be honest, we had never heard of Go Homes! We had a recommendation to give Neil Boyd a call once we had decided on the lot we wanted to build our "last stop" home. Well this man was amazing, he listened to our needs & came up with a home design that suited us.
When the build finally got started, which seemed to take ages but apparently the "norm", it went very quickly & was completed with in the 6 months. We were notified all the time by Deborah & the portal. Our experience at the prestart was great & we were finished in record time with only a few changes from what we had selected on the portal.
Our build supervisor, Sean was fantastic, helpful & the whole project was managed so well. We found that the workmanship & quality of products was great.
The finals cost was almost spot on & nothing that broke the bank.
We will definitely recommend Go Homes to others.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Paula, Wow, thank you so much for this amazing 5 Star review! We couldn't be happier to hear you had such a fantastic, and stress-free experience building with us and that you would recommend us. We wish you al the best in you new GO home. Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Overall good first time building

Pros
-It was built within 6 months time frame as promised
-The staffs are nice, professional manner and would love to solve the problems
-Love the online portal before pre-start meeting, could have idea what was going on.

Cons:
-Can identified problems each stage of building from our building inspector and they did not show whether they solved the problems or not.
-Some of the problems have to address few times and only would fix it. Also, still found problem after handover which they did not fix properly.

Overall, it was still good experience building with GO homes.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Good morning, Thank you for your review and feedback! We're pleased to hear you had a good experience building with us although we would of loved to have given you a 5 Star experience. Regarding the items that aren't fixed, please feel free to email us your name and job number to productreview@bgcresidential.com and we will see if we can rectify the issues. Thank you, - GO Homes team.

2nd Home Owner Build - Satisfied - 5 Star

Start of the process was fantastic as Bill Singh, the sales consultant was very helpful and professional. He assisted us with ideas and ways to save on the build but maximising all the things we wanted and allowing us to build our dream home that met our budget. The overall build started off okay but had very little information on progress. Andrew Drummond-Hay took over the project as the site manager and everything went uphill. Great site manager, very communicative and constantly giving updates on progress. very helpful and constantly offering his professional advice. Overall quality exceeded my expectation with little to no defects found by an independent building inspector whom we hired.

Would definitely recommend Go Homes to my own family and friends.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Kent, Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience and that you would recommend us. We wish you all the best. Thanks again, - GO Homes Team.

It was just ok

Pros:
- Helpful sales rep, who suggested the perfect floor plan that suits our needs.
- Build completed within promised timeframe of 6 months.
- Responsible construction manager who made sure everything is satisfactory before handover.

Cons:
- Felt pressured by our pre-start consultant to quickly make decisions. She didn't have the patience to help us with making selections nor made suggestions on additions for our home. It felt like we were rushed to make decisions so that her job is over and done with.
- Disappointing site supervisor. Defects were identified by our building inspector at every stage of the build. However, the site supervisor took a long time to rectify the defects. It felt as though the inspector's report was disregarded. Even during PCI, defects highlighted previously weren't addressed. We eventually had to speak to the construction manager to ensure all defects were addressed.

Overall, it was just an ok experience.

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Kim, Thank you for your review and feedback, although we are disappointed to hear about the cons that were mentioned! We will pass this feedback on to our departments as we absolutely want better for our clients. We hope you're happy with your new home! - GO Homes team.

Overall good but the painter let them down

Overall the build went well and the quality of most trades was excellent , however the painting quality of the home was nothing short of appalling . It required 5 attempts to rectify to what is still probably only 90% and we will need to touch up ourselves. I must admit we were a bit shocked when we queried the quality to be told - “if it looks ok from 1:5 to 2 metres it meets Australian Standards - that may be the case but I would have thought a company such as BGC would strive for better. It delayed us getting our keys which took the shine off our new home.and left a sour taste. The workmanship was shoddy and I feel that if you use labour of this standard you risk your reputation with clients, who after all are the ones who will share their experience with family and friends . Despite this disappointment I would give a big shout out to Deb Webster who was a fantastic coordinator and nothing was too much trouble for her , together with all of the other admin staff we dealt with who made this aspect of the build smooth and seamless. Having said all of this we have ended up with a lovely home with an overall 90% quality score and would still build with BGC again but certainly ask to look at the painters work before proceeding

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience overall. We wish you all the best & hope you enjoy your new home :) - GO Homes team

The best experience!

I received my keys yesterday and finished the process with GO Homes and BGC and I could not be more happier with everything- I am a first home buyer and I cannot fault the experience and service I have received! My sales consultant, Aaron Smith, designed a plan that could not be more perfect for me and my lifestyle, whilst also accommodating for my budget and land size- I highly recommend him. The inclusions I received are amazing from flooring and window coverings, essastone benchtops, and SMEG appliances. There were so many options for tile suppliers- I went with European Ceramics and the standard builders tile range was so extensive- I am in love with my tiles! The pre start experience was again wonderful with the help of Kate Chappell- she was so knowledgeable and patient throughout the entire process. I also received a $1200 prestart voucher which came in very handy. My Contracts Administrator, Shaye Schofield has been absolutely lovely to deal with, Ray Bosito was my Building Supervisor and Nicole Moutrie my construction consultant and again I could not rave more. Ray has been on the ball with everything uploading pictures to my portal and explaining the whole building process to me. I always received a prompt response from Nicole and she always went above an beyond.
As with any building experience, not everything goes smoothly but with the assistance of the above mentioned people the small mishaps along the way were rectified promptly and I can honestly say I could not be more happy with the end result. There also were no extra or hidden costs as you often hear from building experiences.
I really cannot believe what I have as my first home- I'm still pinching myself! I really want to thank Aaron, Kate, Shaye, Ray and Nicole and the rest of BGC and GO Homes for all their hard work and the beautiful home they have given me.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

What a Quality Build by Go Homes

It’s our first build and you hear horror stories about building but our whole process has been unbelievably Great. The whole Go Homes team have been professional and friendly. We would really like to thank our sales consultant ‘BILL SINGH ‘who made our building process smooth and hassle free. Bill was fantastic, he went out of his way to accommodate any change request and helpful suggestions during quote and design process.
The quality of the finished product is outstanding. We would highly recommend GO HOMES and BILL SINGH if any one wants to build.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Overall good first build experience

I started this whole process having an absolutely horrible experience with 2 other builders, it wasn’t until I entered a Go Homes display that I felt like I was being listened to and taken care of effectively.
The salesman at the time Sawleigh du Toit really picked up the pieces and gave me faith that they would follow through and do an excellent job, I can’t really speak highly enough about him, in my opinion he done a fantastic job putting in 120% all the time!!!

During the early stages I found everyone I spoke to, to be efficient, friendly and extremely helpful.
Pre start was great! although there was one major oversight in regards to a window being 100mm too far to one side, which was missed in planning stage.
It was communicated at the time and I was assured it would be ok but later when inspecting property and then further communicating with Roy the building supervisor it was still incorrect in my opinion, I was left feeling like there was nothing that could be done about it and I was inconveniencing him by bringing it up, it was disappointing to later find out that after speaking to Brikies that the issue could have in fact been addressed.

Nicole was more than helpful and very informative every time we spoke throughout build, I do feel like the lines of communication between her and the building supervisor were not always accurate tho.
I encounted a situation where one window was installed back to front. I informed Nicole immediately and she got on it right away .... later Roy had informed her that it was a “ temporary frame”.
After speaking to the brikie fixing the issue on the day he informed me it wasnt temporary and that a new guy on the job had installed incorrectly.
In this case, fine ... a mistake was made and is being addressed. But why does the building supervisor feel the need to lie about the situation ? At this point I’m starting to loose faith that I can trust him based on that.

Build quality seems to be good as far as I can see and only minor issues need to be address at pci meeting.
Cost of the build came in accurate.

Overall I would give everyone involved an A+ friendly, informative, professional.

This excludes your build supervisor that was on my job.
I found the way he speaks to you to be very condescending!
The only real negative things I had to say from the whole experience somehow involved him in one way or another.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Without putting any of the other builders down may I kindly ask why someone should choose to build their home with you (Go Homes) over another builder? What makes you a step above the rest? What is it that makes you different? What quality do you bring to the table? Thank you, Natalie.
I just finished building and we went through 20 different builders before building with go homes. From my point of view, they are all the same, they all offer the same, the winner is whoever you talk to initially and if you click with that person. Whatever you do though, make sure you get as many thoughts and details discussed and put in the contract prior to signing. We had 9 pages of items we wanted before we signed up written to go woth the drawings, they kept saying they will sort this out after we signed but we kept saying we wanted it done before. That saved us alot of trouble. Secondly, there are different levels of builders, eg, first home builders, gohomes, apg. The different tiers have more skilled labourers which gives a better job.

Is it true that if the build takes longer than the scheduled time (from commencement of works), you will pay $300 for the duration of the build?
Hi Richard, Thank you for your question. As is common in the building industry, we do have a clause in its building contracts relating to liquidated damages. For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on productreview@bgcresidential.com Warm regards, GO HomesHi Richard, check it out, some companies do pay for for exceeding the time frame. I know myhomeswa was doing that a year ago

Hi could anyone please tell the experience with Go homes regarding total construction times from start to finish , quality of material used and customer service ? Regards. Vin
Hi Vinod, We have a 24 week Guaranteed Construction Timeline and approximately 18 weeks for Administration time. We are a WA Owned company and we have many reputable partners in regards to quality materials such as Essastone (bench tops), Bertazzoni kitchen appliances, Brikmakers, BGC Steel, Fujistsu air-conditioning, Laminex, Trevors Carpets and more! We also have a lifetime (25 year) structural guarantee. Hope this helps answer your questions. - The GO Homes Team.A very good friend signed up with Go Homes in December 2017, although he has contacted the company on a number of occasions regarding the delay in starting construction, the standard answer has been that they are waiting on shire approval. This week (7 months after signing the build contract) The shire informed him that the building approval has been denied due to lack of information from the builder. Understandably irate he rang to speak to some one in authority at Go Homes, and was informed by (a manager) that it was his fault (The client), as he needed to supply information that the shire needed, the information in question had been supplied and the manager was directed to the email supplied 6 months ago. The Manager admitted they had the email and therefore the information required by the shire, but hadn't got to that email or supplied it as requested by the shire. There was no apology or remorse on this total lack of professional conduct and when it was suggested that another builder should be engaged to complete the work, he was of course referred to the contract and told he couldn't break it. What a joke.I entirely agree with all this, as i himself had a terrible experience with Go Homes management, Manager himself was unbeleivably rude and unprofessional, i regretted signing the contract and buildung house with them, had gone through immense stress and when i suggested to change the builder they did the same thing with me and tried to threaten me to put a penalty of 20-30 thousand dollars, even their consultant was a big lier just wanted me to sign the contract and after that he did not even have time to pick the call, i suppose their will be many other builders better than Go Homes, cosidering the the stress i have gone through will never recommend anyone to choose Go Homes .

WA, Perth (Head Office)WA, South West (Bunbury to Margaret River)
Contact Number (08) 6555 7510(08) 9760 1902
Address22 Mount Street, Perth WA 6000, Australia120 Blair Street, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
Online Live Chat YesYes