It was just ok

Pros:
- Helpful sales rep, who suggested the perfect floor plan that suits our needs.
- Build completed within promised timeframe of 6 months.
- Responsible construction manager who made sure everything is satisfactory before handover.

Cons:
- Felt pressured by our pre-start consultant to quickly make decisions. She didn't have the patience to help us with making selections nor made suggestions on additions for our home. It felt like we were rushed to make decisions so that her job is over and done with.
- Disappointing site supervisor. Defects were identified by our building inspector at every stage of the build. However, the site supervisor took a long time to rectify the defects. It felt as though the inspector's report was disregarded. Even during PCI, defects highlighted previously weren't addressed. We eventually had to speak to the construction manager to ensure all defects were addressed.

Overall, it was just an ok experience.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Overall good but the painter let them down

Overall the build went well and the quality of most trades was excellent , however the painting quality of the home was nothing short of appalling . It required 5 attempts to rectify to what is still probably only 90% and we will need to touch up ourselves. I must admit we were a bit shocked when we queried the quality to be told - “if it looks ok from 1:5 to 2 metres it meets Australian Standards - that may be the case but I would have thought a company such as BGC would strive for better. It delayed us getting our keys which took the shine off our new home.and left a sour taste. The workmanship was shoddy and I feel that if you use labour of this standard you risk your reputation with clients, who after all are the ones who will share their experience with family and friends . Despite this disappointment I would give a big shout out to Deb Webster who was a fantastic coordinator and nothing was too much trouble for her , together with all of the other admin staff we dealt with who made this aspect of the build smooth and seamless. Having said all of this we have ended up with a lovely home with an overall 90% quality score and would still build with BGC again but certainly ask to look at the painters work before proceeding

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you had a great experience overall. We wish you all the best & hope you enjoy your new home :) - GO Homes team

The best experience!

I received my keys yesterday and finished the process with GO Homes and BGC and I could not be more happier with everything- I am a first home buyer and I cannot fault the experience and service I have received! My sales consultant, Aaron Smith, designed a plan that could not be more perfect for me and my lifestyle, whilst also accommodating for my budget and land size- I highly recommend him. The inclusions I received are amazing from flooring and window coverings, essastone benchtops, and SMEG appliances. There were so many options for tile suppliers- I went with European Ceramics and the standard builders tile range was so extensive- I am in love with my tiles! The pre start experience was again wonderful with the help of Kate Chappell- she was so knowledgeable and patient throughout the entire process. I also received a $1200 prestart voucher which came in very handy. My Contracts Administrator, Shaye Schofield has been absolutely lovely to deal with, Ray Bosito was my Building Supervisor and Nicole Moutrie my construction consultant and again I could not rave more. Ray has been on the ball with everything uploading pictures to my portal and explaining the whole building process to me. I always received a prompt response from Nicole and she always went above an beyond.
As with any building experience, not everything goes smoothly but with the assistance of the above mentioned people the small mishaps along the way were rectified promptly and I can honestly say I could not be more happy with the end result. There also were no extra or hidden costs as you often hear from building experiences.
I really cannot believe what I have as my first home- I'm still pinching myself! I really want to thank Aaron, Kate, Shaye, Ray and Nicole and the rest of BGC and GO Homes for all their hard work and the beautiful home they have given me.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

What a Quality Build by Go Homes

It’s our first build and you hear horror stories about building but our whole process has been unbelievably Great. The whole Go Homes team have been professional and friendly. We would really like to thank our sales consultant ‘BILL SINGH ‘who made our building process smooth and hassle free. Bill was fantastic, he went out of his way to accommodate any change request and helpful suggestions during quote and design process.
The quality of the finished product is outstanding. We would highly recommend GO HOMES and BILL SINGH if any one wants to build.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Overall good first build experience

I started this whole process having an absolutely horrible experience with 2 other builders, it wasn’t until I entered a Go Homes display that I felt like I was being listened to and taken care of effectively.
The salesman at the time Sawleigh du Toit really picked up the pieces and gave me faith that they would follow through and do an excellent job, I can’t really speak highly enough about him, in my opinion he done a fantastic job putting in 120% all the time!!!

During the early stages I found everyone I spoke to, to be efficient, friendly and extremely helpful.
Pre start was great! although there was one major oversight in regards to a window being 100mm too far to one side, which was missed in planning stage.
It was communicated at the time and I was assured it would be ok but later when inspecting property and then further communicating with Roy the building supervisor it was still incorrect in my opinion, I was left feeling like there was nothing that could be done about it and I was inconveniencing him by bringing it up, it was disappointing to later find out that after speaking to Brikies that the issue could have in fact been addressed.

Nicole was more than helpful and very informative every time we spoke throughout build, I do feel like the lines of communication between her and the building supervisor were not always accurate tho.
I encounted a situation where one window was installed back to front. I informed Nicole immediately and she got on it right away .... later Roy had informed her that it was a “ temporary frame”.
After speaking to the brikie fixing the issue on the day he informed me it wasnt temporary and that a new guy on the job had installed incorrectly.
In this case, fine ... a mistake was made and is being addressed. But why does the building supervisor feel the need to lie about the situation ? At this point I’m starting to loose faith that I can trust him based on that.

Build quality seems to be good as far as I can see and only minor issues need to be address at pci meeting.
Cost of the build came in accurate.

Overall I would give everyone involved an A+ friendly, informative, professional.

This excludes your build supervisor that was on my job.
I found the way he speaks to you to be very condescending!
The only real negative things I had to say from the whole experience somehow involved him in one way or another.

First Home Owners Dream!

We used WA Housing Centre - BGC to build our first home as a young family. The communication was fantastic throughout the build process. We were very impressed with the time frame and quality of the build, finding that each step pf the build process ran to schedule. We were very impressed with the entire construction experience and would absolutely recommend WA Housing Centre - BGC to anyone looking into building their first home.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019
Hi Anthony, Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience building your first home and that you would recommend us :) Congratulations and we wish you all the best. - GO Homes team.

Perfect and Would Recommend to Anyone!

Being young this was a fairly daunting experience, but from the start, the whole process has been extremely well communicated and well managed... Started at the show homes with Tallal and after going through the whole process he was accurate in what he told me, and what was estimated and nothing came as a surprise. Tallal prepared me for everything that was to come in the build..

From the Sales and contracts team, they were all friendly and communicated perfectly. The online portal was one of the best things to help keep my management of the process easy, but everything was quickly updated and not missed.

Nicole from the team always kept me updated on the process and was always there for any questions and anything I needed. Quick and professional approach by her and the whole team.

All the prestart consultants were professional, and accurate. They had a wealth of knowledge and could answer any question and work with any ideas I had. The prestart day was one of the most enjoyable days apart from handover of the whole experience!

Ray the build supervisor was brilliant and as the same with everyone, was professional and there to help out in the build and the practical completion inspections.

Handover and smooth and everything was well communicated to make sure it was a smooth process.

Overall, this was a really fun, and enjoyable experience to build my first home. I would recommend GO Homes to anyone. It made what some people say is stressful, easy, simple and smooth.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Aidan, Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! This is the exact experience we strive to give our clients so we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your journey from start to finish. Congratulations on your new GO home and we wish you all the best. Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Good so far...

I did a lot of research before I signed up with Go Homes. I took my time before signing the contract and I had Neil include everything before signing up because I didn't want to get a bill during pre-start. Neil was absolutely amazing, always only a call away.

I was probably one of the most annoying clients they've had in the last few years :-) I think with every builder, you have to stay on top of everything to ensure you'll love the finished product.

Overall, communication was good, we got an inspector for the first two stages who only found some small defects and we're bringing an inspector to our PCI (result outstanding).

We had a few hiccups along the way and sometimes asking nicely didn't get us far but everything was resolved in the end.

I have to agree with one of the earlier comments, pre-start did feel a bit rushed, as first time builders we were overwhelmed by all the decisions we had to make in a short time-span.

Massive thanks to Neil Boyd, we couldn't have done it without you!

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Hi Christine, Thank you so much for the great review - we appreciate the feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Neil and we do hope you're over-the-moon with your new home. We wish you all the best, Thanks again. - GO Homes team.

The best impulsive decision ever!

Building with Go Homes was the best impulsive decision we ever had. It seemed impossible for us to build because we didn’t have enough savings back in 2017. It was an answered prayer when one of my colleagues referred Neil Boyd to us. Neil gave us the most realistic advise based on our financial capabilities and location preferences. His team made the stressful experience lighter by being approachable and contactable. Our broker Simon who patiently answered all our queries regarding payment issues. Lovely Courtney who gave good suggestions during our prestart meeting to make our house look better. Jim, our construction supervisor, who made us self-conscious with his height (peace mate haha) but was so willing to make our house spotless as much as he could. There are still heaps of nice people who helped us out but unfortunately didn’t meet them personally. A big THANK YOU to your team :)

Overall, we are satisfied with the house, didn’t feel the heatwave these past few days even without the aircon on. We are so inlove with the wide facade and the backyard, didn’t expect that it would be that spacious. There are few small things need repairing but we’re still in 6 months defect liability stage so looking forward for these to be fixed soon.

Thank you once again Go Homes. Keep up the good work!

Construction End DateDec 2018
Good morning! Thank you so much for this amazing 5 Star review. We couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed building with us and working together with our team to achieve your beautiful new home! We wish you both all the best. Thanks again, - GO Homes Team.

GO Homes - Glamour

Overall our experience with Go Homes has been quite pleasant, all issues and concerns raised have been attended to or acknowledge and processed as soon as received. Being a first home buyer we were quite cautious about our build and wanted the best care possible, Go Homes have delivered us a beautiful home with all the bells and whistles. Now hand over has been completed we look forward to settling into our new home.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Keshia, Thank you for this great review and congratulations on your first home! We are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience and that you're happy with your new home. We wish you all the best. Thanks again, - GO Homes.

Good Work -keep it up

From beginning to the end whole process was managed very well. 8 out of 10. My sales rep. Puneet Goel help me a lot in the starting phase of Plan. He understand our requirements very clearly and provide us a very good floor plan.
For workman ship and build quality. 8 out of 10.
There were some issues during the pre, post and during construction but all the issues are handled very well. Thanks to construction consultant Cassie Quartermaine and Construction supervisor Ramon.
Our estimated cost was spot on with the final cost.
In the end i would like to thankyou all the Go home team to make my construction experience very joyful and easy.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Munish, Thank you so much for this great review! We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience and that you're happy with your new home! We wish you all the best. - GO Homes team.

Our dream home was a dream experience

We have had the best experience building with GO Homes. After reading many General building horror stories we were quite anxious about building but the team from GO Homes put us at ease every step of the way. We had only minor hiccups during the build which were resolved immediately and our home was built within 6 months just in time for Christmas!! Couldn’t fault a single person we dealt with, they were all wonderful and we are stoked with our home!!

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Imogen, Thank you so much for this review! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with us and are happy with your new GO home! We wish you all the best. Thanks again, - GO Homes Team

Communication is the key!

We’re first time buyers in Australia so were nervous about choosing the right builder. We were lucky enough to find Aaron Smith who designed our beautiful home. I think the most important thing is to visit the build as much as possible and point out things you’re not happy with as you go. We had a few minor issues but Deborah Webster dealt with everything immediately by passing our comments on to our site supervisor. The customer service was excellent and I hope that if we have any issues in the future this will still be the case. We wouldn’t have any issue about using Go Homes again.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Beverly, Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience building with us and that you would build with us again - that means a lot to us!! We hope you enjoy living in your new home :) Thanks again, - GO Homes Team.

A great all round company

I was very nervous about selecting a building company to go with and looking back on it now I made a great decision with selecting Go Homes to build with. The team guided me the whole way through and been young and not knowing much about the building industry, they were always a phone call or
Email away to help me out. The building time was almost bang on point when it came to what was promised in the timeline.

The workmanship of my home is close to faultless and a very sturdy home.

Of course there was a few bumps along the way but that’s expected through any property but the way these were handled and how quickly it was sorted was very good.

The overall estimate price that I was quoted from Neil when I first met with him was almost bang on the money when it came to final Hanover and the excellent value for money for what Go homes has given me.

Overall I’d use go homes again due to there professional and easy accessible team and the finished result.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Brayden, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We couldn't be happier to hear you had a positive building experience and that you would build with us again. We wish you all the best in your new GO home! - GO Homes team.

Highly recommend Neil Boyd at GO!

From start to finish I can’t complain, from the very start going to see Neil to design the build, he couldn’t of given be a better deal and customer service. Neil was very helpful and gave me everything I asked for in the design also added a few extras in for me which I couldn’t be more thankful for! He even recommended me a broker which was great aswell! Building with go homes was a easy and fun experience.
Everything was on time and had no problems with the final result couldn’t be happier and no hidden costs!!

would highly recommend seeing neil if your a first home buyer like myself Or even if you have built before! He knows a lot and has great tips and will give you a good deal

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us/Neil to others! We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks again, - GO Homes team.Thankyou

Don't Go Custom with Go Homes - Poor Customer Experience

We don't want to be that couple that detour people from building with GO Homes. There are many people with positive reviews and not many negative reviews. This is more constructive criticism and feedback for the company and the two of whom handled our account, the Construction Consultant and Building Supervisor. Results may vary of whom you have handling your build process.

How well managed was your build?
2 out of 5 - The pre start process was an exciting time for us as first home buyers/builders. We knew we weren't going with a premium builder, but definitely not an entry level builder - however the way the build process was managed was subpar at best. Regardless, whether you are an entry/good/premium builder, this does not excuse the lack of professionalism and communication needed with your customers when you are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars. On multiple attempts contacting our Construction Consultant or Building Supervisor, we left feeling we were inconveniencing them or annoying them when in reality, we were becoming frustrated with their lack of communication and following up our concerns. Special shout out to the Construction Consultant, she was cold and rude and should not be in a customer service role.

How was the workmanship and build quality of your property?
3 out of 5 - I won't discredit the contractors whom have worked on our property. They have done a wonderful job, from the Brickies to the Tilers. The workmanship is good, however there were many faults identified at our Practical Completion Inspection prior to handover. If we hadn't hired an independent Building Inspector of whom had our best interest at heart, the 20+ items that needed addressing could have easily been overlooked by my partner and I of whom have no building knowledge and we could have been living with those faults to this day.

If you had any issues pre, post, or during construction, how satisfied are you with how the company handled them?
1 out of 5 - This is where there was plenty of opportunity with GO Homes. 1; Initially the exterior walls had been installed and once the work had been completed, following a visit to the site from my partner and I, we noticed that the wrong colour mortar had been used between the brickwork. We immediately followed up with the builder who had arranged a meeting the next morning on site. They admittedly owned their mistake and as a result had to tear down all the walls and start the entire process again due to an oversight by our Building Supervisor. 2; One wall in our WIR was 100mm longer than the one running parallel. When querying this with our Building Inspector, his response was, we would have stuck to the plan and once it was evident that a mistake was made, his response was "Look's like the old 100mm trick on behalf of the brickies". No accountability was taken for his oversight and lack of attention to detail. 3; There was a period throughout the building process where there was no contractors on site for at least 2 weeks... zero progress. When following up with the builder, the response was that they were waiting on structural plans for our roof from Structerre Engineering. This was mid build period, to which I had concerns that this was all not planned prior to the commencement of the building process. This showed lack of strategic planning on behalf of GO Homes. To summarise, all issues and concerns were addressed, however our poor score to this question is a result of the lack of professionalism and communication on behalf of our Building Supervisor and Construction Manager. We left most phone calls and emails feeling like we were horrible people and inconveniencing them when in fact a lot of our concerns were justified due to the poor planning and execution on behalf of GO Homes. Post construction, due to the limitation of a back fence (although the back block was and still is vacant) we had to pay close to $2,500 to have our site cleaned and levelled. GO Homes quoted during the contract phase that they pride themselves on having the tidiest work sites, and this was somewhat true. GO Homes tidied the front and levelled the ground, however not much care was put into the back yard. Bricks, wooden off cuts, pieces of metal were found in the mountains of dirt we had to have removed post contraction to have our back landscaping completed. This is only to name a few, there were many more difficulties along the way & we have photo evidence to back our claims.

How did your final cost compare to your estimated cost?
4 out of 4 - Credit where credit is due, we were quoted a sum, and everything was within budget.

To summarise, would we choose to build with GO Homes again?
No. This is not due to the quality of work as our house is amazing, this opinion is based off of our experience dealing with our Construction Consultant and Building Supervisor - they've left us feeling like we were just a number rather than a valued customer. When dealing with our Building Supervisor, we felt he was trying to sell us his custom cabinetry as he freelances as a carpenter, making recommendations of what we should do and showing us pictures on his iPhone.

The overall process has just left a sour taste in our mouth, building your first home is meant to be an exciting time in your life & we would not recommend Go Homes after our experience was nothing but stress.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. We do appreciate your honesty and we are very disappointed to hear that you did not experience our usual extremely positive customer service and well-organised processes that we pride ourselves on. We will pass on your comments to our team and discuss how we can avoid this for our future clients. We do hope that you enjoy being in your new and first home and we wish you all the best. Thanks again, - GO Homes teamThanks for your response Go Homes. Just for your information, I have had one other Go Homes Customer reach out to me via Product Review of whom is also currently in the building stage with you and we discovered that we had/they are having the same experience with the same Construction Consultant. Regards, MikeHi Mike, Thank you for this valuable information. We will update our team. Thank you, - GO Homes team.

Construction from go to wo was very professional

Right from the start the go homes team where very professional, construction was a breeze and the final product was better than good it was outstanding.

Each face of the build was handled extremely well with good knowledge of the process by all

I would have no reservation in recommending Go homes to family and friends or indeed anyone

thanks

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Pomba, Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us to others. Thank you again, GO Homes team.

Wonderful experience with Gohomes

We decided on Gohomes because of the good value for money and all the inclusions that were offered .
We had wonderful guidance off Clive when designing our home and he took time and listened to all our needs it’s made it a lot easier than we thought .
At Prestart we were looked after well and Lauren had great ideas which helped us so much as you can become overwhelmed by all the choices, nothing was too much trouble .
Communication with the supervisor Kendall ,Kirsty and Nicole in the main office was so good they were all easily accessed and always had answers even to some of my toughest questions, this was very comforting especially as this was our first build .
The online portal was a great additional tool and kept us up to date with everything.
The build was a constant flurry of trades with no empty silent periods which was very good.
The finishes inside the house are excellent and we couldn’t be happier , Gohomes obviously chooses very wisely when employing their tradies.
Tiling was very neat and all wall are well finished.
The house was completed on time with no holdups which was great !
We’d like to thank everyone involved for making our new home so lovely.
We would highly recommend Gohomes

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Paul, Congratulations on building your first home and thank you for this fantastic review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us. We'll also be sure to pass on the positive feedback to the team - it will make their day! Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Great experience. Recommended.

We were happy with our interactions with Go Homes. From the start our salesman Clive was very helpful, the admin staff were friendly and always promptly answered our questions. Any issues or concerns we had were addressed and resolved. The amount of inclusions were excellent and they were happy to upgrade our windows and brick choice. We were kept well informed at every stage and are very happy in our new home. I highly recommend Go Homes as they guided us fantastically through every step of the process.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us! We wish you all the best in your new home Thanks again, - GO Homes team.

Decent build experience for first home

We were very happy when we walked into the Go Homes display in Hammond Park to enquire about the Go for Glamour promotion, which perfectly catered to all our needs and desires .Our sales consultant Lew was very welcoming and went out of his way to ensure the sign up stage went smoothly and was very prompt responding with any enquiries we had. There were a few things he said were included/or to expect which we discovered were not correct at construction stage. That said we are overall very happy with his service.

The admin stage took a while, being prolonged by repeated errors made at drafting with items on the preliminary and final contracts being missed or incorrectly placed. However communication was good throughout.

The construction stage was smooth with few errors which were fixed promptly once we notified of such. The build was on track and completed to the estimated timeframe we received at siteworks commencement which we were happy about. We got our keys on the 20th of September and moved in on the 8th of October and overall are happy with the quality of the build, with small errors post move in so far being fixed quickly (leaky pipe under sink and a deadbolt which would not unlock with the house key).

We are still waiting however on post PCI inspection contract items to be addressed (repainting front door and linen cupboard panel, replacing rail in the wardrobe) and did not receive an response when we emailed last week following up.

Overall was a very stress free experience for two new young people to the housing market. The staff were all very knowledgeable and friendly. Cassie our construction consultant definitely helped us feel listened too throughout the build, thank you. And our supervisor Matt was great too. I'm sure the errors we faced were not outside of the norm for all building companies. We would definitely consider building with Go Homes again, however hopefully not for quite a while as we love this house they built for us!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Maddy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We are pleased to hear that you are overall happy with your new home and had a good experience with our team. We are disappointed to hear it wasn't as smooth as we'd like the process to be but again, very happy to hear you are happy and would build with GO Homes again! We wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks again, - GO Homes.

Is it true that if the build takes longer than the scheduled time (from commencement of works), you will pay $300 for the duration of the build?
Hi Richard, Thank you for your question. As is common in the building industry, we do have a clause in its building contracts relating to liquidated damages. For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on productreview@bgcresidential.com Warm regards, GO Homes

Hi could anyone please tell the experience with Go homes regarding total construction times from start to finish , quality of material used and customer service ? Regards. Vin
Hi Vinod, We have a 24 week Guaranteed Construction Timeline and approximately 18 weeks for Administration time. We are a WA Owned company and we have many reputable partners in regards to quality materials such as Essastone (bench tops), Bertazzoni kitchen appliances, Brikmakers, BGC Steel, Fujistsu air-conditioning, Laminex, Trevors Carpets and more! We also have a lifetime (25 year) structural guarantee. Hope this helps answer your questions. - The GO Homes Team.A very good friend signed up with Go Homes in December 2017, although he has contacted the company on a number of occasions regarding the delay in starting construction, the standard answer has been that they are waiting on shire approval. This week (7 months after signing the build contract) The shire informed him that the building approval has been denied due to lack of information from the builder. Understandably irate he rang to speak to some one in authority at Go Homes, and was informed by (a manager) that it was his fault (The client), as he needed to supply information that the shire needed, the information in question had been supplied and the manager was directed to the email supplied 6 months ago. The Manager admitted they had the email and therefore the information required by the shire, but hadn't got to that email or supplied it as requested by the shire. There was no apology or remorse on this total lack of professional conduct and when it was suggested that another builder should be engaged to complete the work, he was of course referred to the contract and told he couldn't break it. What a joke.I entirely agree with all this, as i himself had a terrible experience with Go Homes management, Manager himself was unbeleivably rude and unprofessional, i regretted signing the contract and buildung house with them, had gone through immense stress and when i suggested to change the builder they did the same thing with me and tried to threaten me to put a penalty of 20-30 thousand dollars, even their consultant was a big lier just wanted me to sign the contract and after that he did not even have time to pick the call, i suppose their will be many other builders better than Go Homes, cosidering the the stress i have gone through will never recommend anyone to choose Go Homes .

Hi why are your display homes the old commodore ones ?
Thanks Mickyb for your question, a few of the display homes have been upgraded to GO Homes luxury specification, be sure to check them out they are fantastic. Please note the GO homes brand and Commodore brand are completely unrelated other than both being part of the BGC Group.

WA, Perth (Head Office)WA, South West (Bunbury to Margaret River)
Contact Number (08) 6555 7510(08) 9760 1902
Online Live Chat YesYes
Address22 Mount Street, Perth WA 6000, Australia120 Blair Street, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia

Similar listings