2GoDaddy

GoDaddy Questions & Answers

Ruben L.
Ruben L.

Tried to buy a domain already registered but I was not ware that was a consulting service. Contact them by phone on customer service, they said that will refund it but never done that. Avoid this scammers and avoid working with Godaddy. They promise you one thing and they never do it! Avoid this SCAM Company.

GoDaddy
GoDaddy   DM

Hello Ruben, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the frustrations you have encountered with our domain broker service. If you canceled without setting up the product then it is definitely eligible for refund. I would like to investigate this error further for you. If you can associate an invoice number through ProductReview.com.au message process, we can contact the email on file for that account.

My thanks,
JM

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Joe
Joe

They are horrible. I just lost 9 years worth of websites across 7 domains - I had local backups so have now signed up with another provider which has now made me realize how bad godaddy really were.

Mara M.
Mara M.

Hey mate what provider are you using now? Cheers

Lee D.
Lee D.

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

Ian L.

I've been with GoDaddy for years with 6 domains one of the domains someone added themselves as a user and blocked me as user so I couldn't get into the back-end and fix it. Then all my domains went down. I contacted GoDaddy and asked what was happening they said that there was a infringement of a trademark and that my domains where suspended and that I would have to email their department and take down the pages with the infringement. I told them that I can't get into the domain because someone had blocked me out. The support worker said that they couldn't help me because only the infringement department could but I can only email them no one can get in contact with them only by email. I have lost Thousands of dollars in business is there any way of getting compensation because now they have given me until today to fix the infringement or they will delete my domains and all my work building my web pages and cost will be gone forever and my business will be too.

Ian L.

why will you not write my review, I've not used anything you can't use but your poor service

Get an answer from our members and GoDaddy representatives