Godfreys Online Store

Hoover Performer Plus Robot Vacuum - Waste of Money

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Hoover Quick Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Satisfactory vacuum for small unit or a handy extra for bigger house. As the main vacuum cleaner for me I regret my purchase and wished I had researched my options better.

Very Poor Customer Service

It 12 days to deliver only part of my order. When I called to complain I was told to wait 24-48hrs to see if second part arrives. They basically blamed the couriers, however I have paid for products but I have still not received. When I requested a refund I was told this was not possible without investigation and I should ring back. These guys seem to be very poor with online orders compared to many other suppliers both small and large companies I would not recommend Godfreys at all.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Godfreys Online Store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Joey

JoeyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hoover Paws & Claws Vacuum

I was in the market for a new Vacuum and I decided on a Miele, next morning I had an email which was forwarded by a girlfriend which was a Godfreys sale catalogue and on the first page there was a Hoover Paws & Claws vacuum advertised for $99 with free delivery so I took that as an omen and went online and bought it, it was delivered the next day (I'm in the Country) and it is the best Vacuum i've ever had, I love it, it's that powerful it picks up everything with ease. Great prompt service and great product, Thank you!

Sam79

Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

GODFREYS HEAD OFFICE

michelle.godkin

michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged

Brought this vacuum online Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged. Have spent previously $$$$ on there too range vacuums with power heads , haven’t lasted 12 months and replaced . This is exactly what I wanted , has everything, without the fancy price tag , little ripper in vacuuming. Light weight , which is a bonus , easy to manoeuvre. Looks good. Happy with my purchase , would highly recommend this vacuum without the high price tag .,Godfrey’s good online store .

Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

So easy

I used Godfrey online to look up which was the best stick vaccum cleaner for all my needs and it came up with a good one called Ultra light, work so well, it was delivered with in a few days free of cost. A great product easy to put together too.

None of your business

None of your businessSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Ordered Hoover vacuum. Died after 1 month. They said I have to take it to nearest store. Dont have car. They need to move customer service out of the 70s and provide replacement delivery and defective item removal free of charge if under warranty. Like AOL.

Peter  M

Peter MQueens park

Poor customer experience

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Godfreys Online Store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Rachel

RachelPerth

Pet Vacuum

The vacuum designed for pet hair is UNREAL! we have two dogs who shed like crazy (it literally looks like our carpets were snowed on that's how much hair sheds). It has cut my vacuuming time in half. The carpets are the cleanest they have been in very long time. Very impressed. The shipping service (Star Track) was a massive pain but the vacuum is brilliant.

Carole

CaroleCentral Coast

Poor Delivery

Nick

NickLane Cove

Re delivery and customer service

Ordered vacuum last Nov 5 and until today I haven't received it. Took so much time to call the customer service and courier to chase it up. And they still cannot deliver the item until today. I'm waiting for almost two weeks now. No apology was made by the customer rep/courier about the delay and hassle that this gave me. I had so many deliveries from other company like good guys and freedom. But nothing like this. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! And now they are asking me to fill up a form just to cancel the order. Too much work its TERRIBLE!
And of course no email was received today from Godfreys . What do I expect.

Didmc

DidmcHunter Region, NSW

Great inexpensive carpet shampooer. Did a better job than the professional carpet cleaners!!!

Shop LocationONLINE PURCHASE