Godfreys Online Store

2.3

Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

Standup valcume cleaner

Went to find out was wrong with my welcome cleaner was so rude. Got my valcume cleaner back hasnt worked properly since and docent go back into the barrel will not get another valcume cleaner again from them looks likes will get another from someone else.

Still waiting for refund 20+ days

Hi Godfreys,

I'd like make a complaint, what are the contact details for the complaints manager? I have been waiting for a refund. I have made phone calls to Godfreys and nobody returns my calls. I have written emails and have not received a response. Really unhappy with the customer service. Thankyou

nina

Finally had a reply that its being processed

Darren

DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online Order, worked out in the end

Ordered a Godfrey's car detailing vacuum kit online due to their stores being closed, the promised delivery date never occurred, so I jumped up and down, due to a lack of communication, however it arrived in the end!

Find out how Godfreys Online Store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Terrible service and vacuum doesn’t work

We ordered our vacuum on 17 April. It arrived 4 May. No delivery updates were provided by Godfrey’s - we had to enquire. Vacuum stopped working on 9 May. Our only option is to return the vacuum to a local store (which is a franchisee) who will then send back to the Online store for “assessment and repair” - with turnaround times of 7 - 10 days + quarantine time. Godfrey’s online won’t cover postage back as we are capable of taking the vacuum to a local store. We requested a refund - that request was never addressed by Godfrey’s at all. No replacement was offered. We will never buy again from Godfrey’s online.

Customer
Customer
Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality vacuum cleaner, low price

Ordered a vacuum for half price. Delivery was delayed without an update (pre COVID reasons) but the vacuum is great quality and value for money (as it was half price!)

Ruth

RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery, no communication, terrible service.

Nearly 3 weeks ago I ordered a Hoover stik vacuum, they said delivery would be within a few days, well I'm still waiting. I have tried ringing the number, no one to talk to just a recorded message, have emailed 4 times. The worst service I have ever encountered. Would certainly never recommend Godfreys online to anyone. I will be asking for a refund if it doesn't arrive soon.

Terrible service

Ordered a vaccum cleaner over 2 weeks ago from the online store. Got confirmation that order would be delivered on 22 April. It’s 2 May and still nothing delivered. Terrible service. Product cheaper at Bunnings and available...

Aidan M.

Aidan M.

You should be ashamed of yourselfs

after purchasing nearly $600 worth of items you can't even send the item via express post , you provided a shipping estimate of delivery to day , then sent another shipping estimate of 6th of May, also there advertise shipment to your address , then received a email from aus post asking what post office I'm picking up from , this is false advertising, and i have contacted the ACCC , shame on you godfreys i will never shop with you liers again , I suggest shoping at JB Hi Fi or Harvey Norman

No delivery, no communication

Now nearly three weeks after ordering I still not received my goods. They do not respond to multiple emails, and are unable to answer their phones. Totally unreliable. Hoping Paypal can recover my money.

invoice 3413169

John

JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Hoover Stik Vac dead and they can't fix it

Used it about 4 times, won't go anymore, I texted them, told them I was in a wheelchair so could they pick it up, they said I could return it to the Cairns store when it re-opens after covid-19. yet they're still selling them through Ebay and online. I realise covid-19 makes it difficult for everyone but they have been totaly useless and shouldn't continue trading if they can't service them and who knows if the warrantee wil outlast covid-19. I won't buy from them again. I'll have to contact ACCC

Absolutely terrible ,100% rubbish

Carpet cleaner won't pump water ,Godfrey not returning any of my mail. I don't trust them and neither should you, very unreliable, very disappointed and never again and I've lost my money

Chris Abbott

Chris AbbottSydney, NSW

Very Happy with this service

The online system was easy to use as I was not used to online shopping and apprehensive about the experience. This made stating at home a lot easier. I am more at ease now

Liam

LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE GODFREYS

Do NOT USE Godfreys
I ordered a brand new vacuum. The head was faulty so Godfreys ordered a replacement. The replacement that came was a generic cheap vacuum head that isn't even for my model vacuum. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

JustinSydney, NSW

One month delivery, poor customer service

Ordered a vacuum online. Delivery estimate says it will arive in 4-6 business days, sweet. 2 weeks later I ring them to ask what's going on. Guy tells me 10 more business days, okay cool. 2 weeks after I email in, get a reply from Mez in customer service telling me it'll be there in 2 more business days. Okay. 1 more week after I ask her again and she is clueless. I ask for a refund twice. She ignores the request. Money is gone, no vacuum in sight, tempted to go to NSW Fair Trading to get my money back + reparations.

Piper S.

Piper S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hoover Performer Plus Robot Vacuum - Waste of Money

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Hoover Quick Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Satisfactory vacuum for small unit or a handy extra for bigger house. As the main vacuum cleaner for me I regret my purchase and wished I had researched my options better.

Very Poor Customer Service

It 12 days to deliver only part of my order. When I called to complain I was told to wait 24-48hrs to see if second part arrives. They basically blamed the couriers, however I have paid for products but I have still not received. When I requested a refund I was told this was not possible without investigation and I should ring back. These guys seem to be very poor with online orders compared to many other suppliers both small and large companies I would not recommend Godfreys at all.

Joey

JoeyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hoover Paws & Claws Vacuum

I was in the market for a new Vacuum and I decided on a Miele, next morning I had an email which was forwarded by a girlfriend which was a Godfreys sale catalogue and on the first page there was a Hoover Paws & Claws vacuum advertised for $99 with free delivery so I took that as an omen and went online and bought it, it was delivered the next day (I'm in the Country) and it is the best Vacuum i've ever had, I love it, it's that powerful it picks up everything with ease. Great prompt service and great product, Thank you!

Sam79

Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

GODFREYS HEAD OFFICE

michelle.godkin

michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged

Brought this vacuum online Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged. Have spent previously $$$$ on there too range vacuums with power heads , haven’t lasted 12 months and replaced . This is exactly what I wanted , has everything, without the fancy price tag , little ripper in vacuuming. Light weight , which is a bonus , easy to manoeuvre. Looks good. Happy with my purchase , would highly recommend this vacuum without the high price tag .,Godfrey’s good online store .

Brian B.asked

Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Sara K.

Sara K.asked

Online Store

WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ordered a Hoover Tornado bagels vacuum last week Thursday and it’s almost been a week since and still nothing. How come I can’t track my parcel either???

Hi Sara,
We are very sorry about the delay in the arrival of your delivery.
Australia Post have advised that they are severely inundated with deliveries and are experiencing up to 2 weeks delays in processing freight.
They have been moving items manually to expedite the process meaning freight has been moving without triggering scan points.
They closed all depots across their network on the weekend for new freight and worked triple shifts to clear their floors of all delayed articles, they are still currently working through this.
Your order is on it's way.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Trevor Hazell

Trevor Hazellasked

Online Store

I ordered a vacumm cleaner Inv 2003942175 on 13 April 202 when will I receive it in Cairns

Hi Trevor,
We have checked your order for you.
The tracking of your order is showing a delivery ETA for the 23/04.

Brian B.

Im looking to buy a Paper Bag Ring" for my PV12 vac cleaner please. Can I order this on line?

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers