Listing monitored by Godfreys

Refund and customer service

Diane D.
Diane D.
Marius M.Sydney, NSW

Refuses to do anything about faulty products

Our vacuum cleaner broke after 6 months and they refuse to do anything to repair or replace it. Absolutely not acceptable.

Marius M.

You're continuing to sell your products online. If you can do that you can also work out how to service them. Waiting until after the indefinite lockdown is over doesn't do me much good because I have to clean my home in the meantime.

Godfrey G.Godfreys

Rude communication and terrible customer service

Our vacuum cleaner broke and Godfreys have completely failed to assist us with a repair, replacement or refund, despite it being under warranty. Their communication was rude. We will not be purchasing again and will be informing others of our experiences.

Anthony dickson
Anthony dicksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First item faulty

I received a faulty product. The customer service has been very hard to deal with and I still don’t have a resolution.

Update: replacement machine has been arranged.
Will update once received

Georgia
GeorgiaSydney, NSW

Customer service is non existent

Hoover vacuum cleaner stopped working about 3 months after warranty. Customer service totally disregarded my complaint and said I would have to pay to even have it looked at! The lady [Name Removed] was also very rude. Understood it’s out of warranty but you expect more after spending $250 and only using the vacuum occasionally in a small apartment for a year. Won’t be shopping here again at all. And would never recommend. Disgusting.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Terrible products and terrible customer service

Charles
CharlesSydney, NSW

Warning: Never Buy Anything From Godfreys!

Dianne
DianneIllawarra, NSW

Standup valcume cleaner

Went to find out was wrong with my welcome cleaner was so rude. Got my valcume cleaner back hasnt worked properly since and docent go back into the barrel will not get another valcume cleaner again from them looks likes will get another from someone else.

Still waiting for refund 20+ days

Hi Godfreys,

I'd like make a complaint, what are the contact details for the complaints manager? I have been waiting for a refund. I have made phone calls to Godfreys and nobody returns my calls. I have written emails and have not received a response. Really unhappy with the customer service. Thankyou

nina

Finally had a reply that its being processed

Darren
DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online Order, worked out in the end

Ordered a Godfrey's car detailing vacuum kit online due to their stores being closed, the promised delivery date never occurred, so I jumped up and down, due to a lack of communication, however it arrived in the end!

Terrible service and vacuum doesn’t work

We ordered our vacuum on 17 April. It arrived 4 May. No delivery updates were provided by Godfrey’s - we had to enquire. Vacuum stopped working on 9 May. Our only option is to return the vacuum to a local store (which is a franchisee) who will then send back to the Online store for “assessment and repair” - with turnaround times of 7 - 10 days + quarantine time. Godfrey’s online won’t cover postage back as we are capable of taking the vacuum to a local store. We requested a refund - that request was never addressed by Godfrey’s at all. No replacement was offered. We will never buy again from Godfrey’s online.

Customer
Customer
Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality vacuum cleaner, low price

Ordered a vacuum for half price. Delivery was delayed without an update (pre COVID reasons) but the vacuum is great quality and value for money (as it was half price!)

Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery, no communication, terrible service.

Nearly 3 weeks ago I ordered a Hoover stik vacuum, they said delivery would be within a few days, well I'm still waiting. I have tried ringing the number, no one to talk to just a recorded message, have emailed 4 times. The worst service I have ever encountered. Would certainly never recommend Godfreys online to anyone. I will be asking for a refund if it doesn't arrive soon.

Terrible service

Ordered a vaccum cleaner over 2 weeks ago from the online store. Got confirmation that order would be delivered on 22 April. It’s 2 May and still nothing delivered. Terrible service. Product cheaper at Bunnings and available...

Aidan M.
Aidan M.

You should be ashamed of yourselfs

after purchasing nearly $600 worth of items you can't even send the item via express post , you provided a shipping estimate of delivery to day , then sent another shipping estimate of 6th of May, also there advertise shipment to your address , then received a email from aus post asking what post office I'm picking up from , this is false advertising, and i have contacted the ACCC , shame on you godfreys i will never shop with you liers again , I suggest shoping at JB Hi Fi or Harvey Norman

Brian B.asked
Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Sara K.
Sara K.asked
Online Store

WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ordered a Hoover Tornado bagels vacuum last week Thursday and it’s almost been a week since and still nothing. How come I can’t track my parcel either???

Hi Sara,
We are very sorry about the delay in the arrival of your delivery.
Australia Post have advised that they are severely inundated with deliveries and are experiencing up to 2 weeks delays in processing freight.
They have been moving items manually to expedite the process meaning freight has been moving without triggering scan points.
They closed all depots across their network on the weekend for new freight and worked triple shifts to clear their floors of all delayed articles, they are still currently working through this.
Your order is on it's way.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Trevor Hazell
Trevor Hazellasked
Online Store

I ordered a vacumm cleaner Inv 2003942175 on 13 April 202 when will I receive it in Cairns

Hi Trevor,
We have checked your order for you.
The tracking of your order is showing a delivery ETA for the 23/04.

Brian B.

Im looking to buy a Paper Bag Ring" for my PV12 vac cleaner please. Can I order this on line?

See all Godfreys Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers