Godfreys Physical Stores

Nathan W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Poor Customer Service

Store LocationMorphett Vale

Hello Nathan,
May I please request that you double-check the location; I am the owner of Morphett Vale store and, having run the store on my own from Friday, the 29th of May to the day, cannot recall anything from the above description. Thank you.

Trevor Lorenz

Trevor LorenzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NOT Ultra Power

I think that the Hoover Ultra Power 5222 white coloured stick vac is not as good as what it is advertised and demonstrated in the store to be.
I'm disappointed that it struggles to pick up pet hair properly and anything bigger than a tiny crumb and YES, I clean it constantly.
Perhaps I'm too fussy, but I really am dissapointed...

Store Locationfirle

Customer service

Salesman Narinder at gepps cross was super excellent confident & knew his job highly recommend his demonstration to us & time & no pressure was a very important part of the sale made the trip from the country worthwhile

Store LocationGepps cross super store

Elle

Elle

Excellent customer service

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Godfrey G.Godfreys

The right vacuum at a competitive price

Godfreys Greensborough, I was well advised as to the model best for my, mainly solid floor, home, the Hoover 'Smart'. The sales assistant did not attempt to up-sell me and when I used the vacuum it worked completely to my satisfaction. Professional service and a price which was better than The Good Guys.

Store LocationGreensborough
Alison McEachran

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Peeerfect

Had great experience staff awsome polite nothing but helpful didn't get the machine I wanted but did walk out with top rating shampooer on a plan I can afford they really come through for me

Store LocationCampbelltown
michelm

michelmSydney, NSW

$250-Hoover Ultralight stick could have lasted longer.

30wrds? mixedservice 4y old repl. withnew from opened box for $150 Theydid not check filter at back (i forgot about) = poor suction told no spare seal available? Machine Vgood though

Store LocationCastle Hills NSW
Pazza

Pazza

Overall Great Customer Service Experience.

Excellent Customer Service :-
The Sales representatives were very knowledgeable. Friendly and approachable and understanding of what item I was shopping for. They actually took the time to show me how products operated. To top it off, they gave me a discount on the purchase price.

Store LocationBundall, Qld.
Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price and best service!

I was in the store at Gepps Cross, spoke with Cos regarding a carpet clean problem. Thanks to his expert knowledge and advice it made my job easy as. P.S.

Store LocationGepps Cross SA

Brilliant

A big guy called Gwyn served me he was very knowledgeable and I love my cordless vac. I would recommend Hilton store to anyone. The staff are very approachable and friendly

Store LocationHilton
Diana Newman

Diana Newman

Terrible product

Store LocationLoganholme

Poor Quality Steam Mop

This steam mop is disappointing because it doesn't clean in corners, the plastic fittings are weak and are quite hard to put together and the brushes are very poor quality. They aren't going to last long at all.

Store LocationMildura
Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Service

I recently bought a carpet shampoo cleaner and detergent at the Tweed Heads shop. The sale guy was very helpful, nothing was too much trouble for him. In a world that is becoming more impersonal by the day I appreciate good customer service.

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vacuum broke after approx 10 uses

I bought a Paws and Claws Hoover vacuum, was left unopened for the first 4 months, used it a dozen times and now will not turn on. Was told that i should've bought a more expensive machine if i wanted it to last longer and that i should just buy another one.

Store LocationGepps Cross
John K

John KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Vacuum and bad customer service from Area manager

Bought a $599 Hoover Vortex from them and it is broken in 1 month time, it is obviously happens a lot if you research online. Ask the area manager to call me back but never receive his call. The salesperson in store is not friendly and not helpful at all. Very regret not doing any research and just walked into Godfreys, was thinking they are expert but they are not, just pushy salesperson. I wish I can give 0 or negative star.

Incorrect advice about repair

I took my dyson stick vacuum for repair. I was told by the salesman it was the battery but unfortunately they cant be replaced. He then tried to sell me another cleaner. After speaking with dyson I was told this is not true and now have a new battery. I certainly would not buy anything from godfreys in the future. That was just a lie.

Store LocationMorphett Vale
Vicki

I know exactly what the salesman said. He said 'Unfortunately these batteries cannot be replaced'. Also spoke to a different salesman in the same store. He said 'I would have told you the same thing'. Something very wrong here

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Purchased my new Hoover Allergy from Greensborough store. Rohit gave expert advice and knowledge about all the vacuum cleaners he suggested would suit our needs. Very friendly gentleman. Excellent service.

Store LocationGreensborough Victoria
Chris A.

Chris A.South East Queensland, QLD

Where is the service

We purchased Hoover Quickstick several years ago. We need a small replacement part. We've been three weeks without a vac so have cancelled and will get one elsewhere. Saleswoman so pushy here!

Store LocationCarindale
Katie

KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible vaccum and customer service

Store LocationMount Ommaney
Jofre

JofrePerth, WA

Extremely bad service!

I attended Success store middle of February looking for a “stick vacuum “ for my daughters birthday. I have used Godfreys many times and have been very satisfied. I was “attended” to by the most beligerant young lady who was so rude and obnoxious and clearly was not interested in serving me.
There was nobody else in the store but she really couldn’t be bothered.
I will go to another Godfreys store to purchase what I want and hope for the best,
But I felt very strongly about leaving my complaints.
Thankyou Mrs H.J.Fairclough