Pz1
Pz1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wertheim Evolution Stick Vacuum

The wertheim evolution stick vacuum is an absolute piece of rubbish! DO NOT BUY IT! I bought this Vacuum from Godfreys less than 2 years ago and it has been repaired 6 times! I’ve had so many issues with it - I’ve had the head replaced, the stick replaced and now the batteries don’t hold charge for more than 3 minutes. When I last took it in for repair and asked the staff member what happens when a vacuum needs to be repaired so many times within warranty I was told ‘you can get it repaired as many times as you like when in warranty’. I don’t want to have to keep getting it repaired! I want a vacuum cleaner that actually works and doesn’t break down every few months. What a total waste of money!

Bad buys

Got talked into items that are not good, one item took it back and got $50 back, the item was nearly new and really did not do what was supposed to.
Next item got talked into buying a vacuum cleaner for nearly $500 and I have trouble getting the tube of, not user friendly.
I will never buy anything from there again

Fantastic service.

We had a wee oops with our Hoover React stick vacuum cleaner and broke it. We took it to Godfreys Palmerston North store from where we purchased it. We were quite happy to pay for the repairs as it was completely our fault. But Ryan , the manager, was very happy to repair it, replaced the part at no cost and didn't charge us at all for part and labour. Now, that sort of thing doesn't happen much these days.
I think that was fantastic service and will continue our local Godfreys store,

Sonja

I think it's very important to praise retail people when they have gone out of their way to be helpful.
It's very easy to complain and you usually only hear one side of the story.

Dene
DenePerth, WA

My new Vacuum Cleaner

Excellent service. Staff were friendly and new their products. Gave me a very detailed demonstration of the vacuum cleaner. Although it was more than I had planned to spend, it was a great product and I bought it. I opened up an OpenPay account instore and had it paid off in no time. I am very happy with the cleaner it does a great job and easy to use.

PontchartrainWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awful service prompted changed of product choice and retailer - couldn't be happier with Dyson

The horrendous 'send it off for repair' warranty protocol of Godrey's should be investigated - I was without my product for 4 weeks! The positive outcome for me was that I visited Big W and decided to try a Dyson - recommended on many occasions by family and friends. It is a lower end product which was on sale but the same price as the Hoover I purchased from Godrey's. Couldn't be happier. Hoover are not what they once were either.

Unmesh K.
Unmesh K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing product and disappointing customer service

Craig O.
Craig O.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Jen D.
Jen D.Sydney, NSW

Where is my order?

I visited Westpoint Blacktown to purchase I vac stick vacuum on 6/5/2021, the item is not available in store. The staff suggested she can order for me from the warehouse. I agreed and pay the full amount, and chose the home delivery since its free of charge. Unfortunately up to now i did not receive the item yet. I went back to the store and ask about the update and i did not get any positive answer if the item is already been dispatched from the warehouse ever the tracking number they can not provide it. Very disappointed.

RuthCanberra

Elder exploitation

Store LocationFyshwick
Ruth

I shall do so tomorrow, Tuesday

Susan P.
Susan P.

Great i-Vac

I purchased an i-Vac stick vaccum cleaner from your Highpoint store,on the12/5/21 the service I received from salesman... who 's name is Hans, was amazing,he was very helpful and friendly..demonstrating several other models of vaccs for me, I love my vaccum cleaner,and highly recommend Hans and Godfreys for their great service.

Mel
MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service - Sam, Erina Store NSW

Sam from Godfreys - Erina. Exceptional customer service. I was buying a new vacuum and looking at a carpet cleaner. Sam listened to what I wanted and thoroughly went over both vacuums showing me how they worked and how to clean them. His knowledge of products and customer service was amazing to the point I did not need the operation manual because everything he showed me was so spot on. Finding service like this is rare these days, so thank you Sam. One very happy and satisfied customer who will be back should I ever even need advice and recommending your service to family and friends.

Godfreys Campbelltown

Godfreys Campbelltown - cannot fault the service from the staff at this store. We had a misunderstanding over a product which was dealt with on site in a sympathetic and caring manner. Would definitely buy from this particular store again. Thank you.

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW
Tim M.
Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Godfeys Maroochydoore QLD

I visited the Godfreys Maroochydoore store yesterday looking to purchase a new suckalator and was served by Veronica.
I would like to pass onto the store manager that her customer service, product knowledge and general attitude towards me was absolutely fantastic.
I am sure that you mostly hear complaints from customers but if all staff were as good as Veronica we would have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Thanks Veronica and thanks Godfreys.

Yeah it’s ok

It’s was good l always bye my vacuum from there as they are nice and cheap prices l would go all the time

Truthful