Godfreys Physical Stores

Godfreys Physical Stores

2.7

Sam Z.

Sam Z.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Blacktown SuperStore - downright frightening experience!

Store LocationBlacktown SuperStore

TaySydney Surrounds, NSW

What a joke

Purchased the top of the range Tineco stick vacuum from the lake haven store, after using the machine and realising that it worked poorly on our tiles I tried to return it within the 30 day period to get our money back. We were told that they only do refunds if items are returned within 10 days (nowhere in their returns policy mentioned this) and said the best they could do is offer an exchange. Expecting me to exchange the top of the range stick vacuum which work poorly to something of a lesser value.

What a waste of time and money. Staff are the lake haven store are clueless and the regional manager constantly talks over you on the phone.

Spend your money elsewhere.

Store LocationLake Haven
Tay

Equal or greater value but you can’t provide a better stick vacuum

Hi Tay,
We do have other products available, the exchange value has to be equal to or greater than origional purchase price.
Regards,
The Godfreys Team

Hjs

HjsNortheast, VIC

The Cons of Vacuums.

DONT let them sell you their Wertheim brand of vacuum!!!

Was told it would be better than a Dyson. $800 down to $700 if I bought it there and then. Was told to believe in the lifetime warranty.

Broke the clip on one of the parts. They won't accept a return. Bought a Dyson for the time being whilst I tell everyone not to buy from these scums.

Whirlpool reckons your Worm vacuums are worth $100 in parts. It definitely felt like a cheap kmart vacuum.

Store LocationBlacktown

Eve

EveSydney, NSW

Fantastic all round

I had great service from Dennis at Chatswood Godfreys. Very knowledgeable and helpful in helping me choose the wonderful Hoover Zenith stick vacuum cleaner. In the past not impressed with Chatswood Godfreys service but Dennis was faultless. Both Dennis and the Hoover Zenith vacuum are fantastic.

Store LocationChatswood
Ajay

AjayNortheast, VIC

Customer service @ Godfreys Wangaratta it is extremely good.

I went to the store to buy vacuum cleaner the knowledge they carry and the explanation on the product are incredible and they know exactly what we want.
Highly recommend the store at Wangaratta to visit for extremely friendly and efficient service have recommended many of my friends to visit and purchase from the godfreys Wangaratta.

Store LocationGodfreys Wangaratta
Carole J

Carole J

Great Vacuum

I bought a Hoover Action bagless vacuum August 2020. Great vacuum. Lightwheight and easy to use powerful quiet. Best vacuum I have ever owned.Did everything I wanted it for. Couldn't be happier

Store LocationElizabeth SA
Diane

DianePerth, WA

Customer service

purchased a tineco vaccuum at a cost of $1100 from Godfrey's rockingham wa store right from day one the power head does not have working lights. They are happy to send for service not replace a brand new head with one that is working properly from the start. All their response is these things happen and you will just have to be without a vaccuum for the 3 weeks they need to repair it. Very poor customer service on new item will not shop their again.

Store Locationrockingham Western australia
mark

markPeel, WA

Service

top notch service, nice to go in and chat to people that know what they are talking about, fantastic value for money, wouldn't go anywhere else, i bought a carpet, shampooer, a hoover, a tile cleaner, thrilled to bits with every item, definitely recommend Godfreys everytime

Store LocationMandurah

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutly digusted with customer service, repairs and products

Vacuum cleaner kept blocking up in hose, sent off to be repaired, after weeks it came back with their only action being that they unblocked the hose... that was the whole point of sending it off, the hose keeps blocking no matter how many times I unblock it, the staff then informed me I had the wrong vacuum type for my small 2 bedroom unit, when I bought it a staff member recommended it to me, turns out the staff member who recommended it is the store manager. I also bought a steam mop off them that is the worse steam mop I have ever used. I will never set foot in this store again.

Store LocationBendigo

JoyAU

Terrible products and awful customer service

Expensive machine - sent it for repair soon after I bought it
Was in their shop for 6 weeks before I called to find out where it was
No apologies and it was basically thrown at me
I brought it home and it was filthy so I don’t think any work was done
The customer service told me I could bring it back for cleaning but they had followed their internal processes
Honestly I’m so upset - more by their attitude
They really don’t care - they told me to go the acc

Store LocationOrion, Springfield
Hayley J.

Hayley J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service on the planet

Dropped off an hoover vacuum because of a terrible smell. The vacuum was serviced and returned smelling horrendous. I will never ever purchase anything from godfreys every again. After sales service is the WORST.

Store LocationSouth Caulfield
Azalea

AzaleaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

repair issue.

Store LocationGodfrey’s Campbellfield

Caz L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless

Bought a Nilfisk vacuum from store in Campbellfield, was told i could buy Hepa filters from them, not so at all, have to go to Nilfisk.Tell customers they will Not be able to purchase filters at all.I would not have purchased vacuum if i had known that.Not good enough.

Store LocationCampbellfield
Caz L.

I do not have credit card,hence i relied on saleswoman to tell me the truth,why is it so difficult to have filters in store when you sell vacuums.i have no debt and do not have to have credit card,which have 22% interest on said cards

Heather

HeatherSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic vacuum cleaner!

I brought a Hoover Tornado vacuum cleaner from my local Godfrey store at Lakehaven. Was looking at a cheaper vacuum cleaner but the chappy showed me the difference in suction, was soo glad I upgraded to Hoover tornado, it’s a little beauty, powerful but small enough for me to handle( I’m 66) the big wheels on it a great and all over design is terrific. Have always found my Godfreys store very helpful and honest too.

Store LocationLakehaven NSW

Unhelpful , bad attitude

Store LocationGlendale Stockland NSW

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Rude staff lied to my elderly parents and pushed them into buying a $1,300 vacuum cleaner!

Store LocationPunchbowl, NSW
Sarah J.

Sarah J.

Great service. Lots of products

I went into Godfrey’s to check out the prices of a new vacuum, I’d had only ever brought cheap ones. The guy in there was very helpful. Showed my different styles and I got to see the work. I went away and thought about it. I then came back with what one I wanted. I ended up buying the next model up. Came with 2 heads which I don’t use both. But os far it has been great.

Store LocationGodfrey’s Mornington
Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Went to Godfrey Croydon store to purchase a vacuum cleaner I found the staff helpful and knowledgeable In regards to what best suited my needs. The staff member was patient and explained and gave comparisons between the vacuum cleaners that I was choosing this allowed me to make an informed chose of product. I would recommend this store to anyone wanting to purchase a vacuum cleaner for specific needs..happy customer

Store LocationCroydon SA

Poor after sales service

I had to return my machine to the store 3 times before they would offer me a replacement. It was the same error every time. The people in store even told me that the service techs did not have a big enough space to replicate my error. I have owned a machine for 9 months now and i have been able to use it for 3 as it has been in the shop so much. I received my replacement and within 9 days of owning this one - it had died. They are still refusing me a refund. I wonder how long they will keep replacing products??!!??

Store LocationMorayfield