Listing monitored by Grandeur Homes

• Flooring

Saleem Shafqat
Saleem ShafqatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Just Good at Building Houses But great After Service

Due to Covid my maintenance period surpassed 3 months and had some basic wear and tear issues. Grandeur Homes addressed it even after the Maintenance period was over. Not just that it;s been almost a year since the handover had issue with Duct Heating contacted the Grandeur Team and they took care of things pretty much straight away. Aman you are Champion Building Supervisor was Lucky enough to get you assigned for my build. And this is Just not my experience but my Property Manager had experienced outstanding support from Aman and team.

Jatinder G.
Jatinder G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You have given implausible shape to our dream house

Rushad Parkar
Rushad Parkar

Dream Come True

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Ami
Ami Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience with very well knowledgeable Sale Staff Navin Chugh!!

We have had a pleasant experience with the team at Granduer Home . Our sincere thanks goes to Navin Chugh who answered tonnes of questions happily and helped us every step of the way. Navin was always responsive, courteous and kind. I would highly recommend everyone who is looking to built Home to please contact Navin as you will get 100% satisfactory answer. We will also like to thank Sonia and Jyoti who are clearly an expert in what they do.We had a very unique lot dimension and GH made the best use of the space. Navin did all the paperwork swiftly and the DA approval process was seamless. Overall, we’ve had a pleasant experience so far with Navin and GH !! Long way to go still & Can’t wait to see my dream house being built with GH !!!!!!

Build StagePre-Construction

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

A Dream Home now realised

Wilson O.
Wilson O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best supervisor so far with Grandeur - Andrew Bond

Andrew has been an outstanding supervisor allocated to look after my build. Knowledgeable, respectful. Updated me and listened to my concerns. Wish there were more supervisors like you Andrew. Have not had much luck with many. The ones allocated to me prior were rude sans customer service standards. Legend. Goodluck

Gaurav B.
Gaurav B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved it

Thanks to Grandeur Homes for helping us out with the custom design and accommodating all our requests at the best. The customer service and knowledge Muneesh has is great advantage when it comes to an experienced sales person. He will guide you all the way to take you to your dream home.
Overall, the journey has been so good that I cannot hessiate referring my friends to Grandeur Homes definately.
Keep up the good work team :-)

Grandeur H.Grandeur Homes

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback Gaurav.
We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed the experience. Thank you for recommending us to others and we wish you all of the best for the rest of the journey.

Thanks :-)

Excellent services

I think so 5 star would be less for granduer homes as they deserves a lot more than that. you are very professional,punctual and very clear in every stage.Quality, finishing and all inclusion are top class which will be upgrade with other builders which i found .I highly recommand friends to checkout Granduer homes. Special thanks to Gurpreet singh sidhu and Raj

Excellent service

It was really great and smooth journey with Grandeur homes , thanks to the whole team for completing the project professionally. The whole team considering our requirements and providing expert advice during the whole process . They are very flexible for custom home
We did few changes during construction
Once again I would like to thank Grandeur homes making our dream come true.
Aman jagsir

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Shivesh T.
Shivesh T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GRANDEUR HOMES: Excellent Construction, Service, Craftsmanship.

Meet
MeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Decision Of My Life !!

goldy
goldyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous service by fabulous team

From the start of the service, Grandeur homes have displayed honesty, grateful customer service and dedication to their work. We had to make some changes in the house plan when the construction was going on. They had accepted our choice without any arguments.They had completed our house within the estimated timeframe. So pleased to have their service and would definitely recommend people to go their without any if or but.

Baltej Mehla
Baltej MehlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

In one word AWESOME! If I could share a higher rating than 5 star I would. Best custom builder. Great process from designing my house till finish. Grandeur homes delivered our home within the time frame they promised with excellent quality. Thank you Grandeur homes for a professional and pleasant experience. You kept us informed during all stages and were very responsive with my emails and phone calls. Looking forward to our next project with you. Guys if anyone of you plan to build your dream home my humble advice is please go for honest and reliable builder like Grandeur homes because all builder materials are more or less same but workmanship is the key which makes your home exactly your dream home.

Other Home Builders

Excellent work, professional and hard working team

It was a perfectly managed project from drawings to handover. Whole team works with you, explain every stage, suggest you any possible changes that can give your home a fantastic look and everything is explained upfront so you don't get any unexpected invoice. The final invoice was also as per our contract. The project was completed before the promised time.