Grandeur Homes

• Pre-Construction (18)
  • Mid-Construction (5)
  • Post-Construction (22)
Flooring
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Prakash M.
Prakash M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A big NO!

10 months and no work at all apart from Drawings. Rude owners - Wont bother to listen to clients at all.
Asked them to soil test, they took 2 months to respond. Decided to cancel the HIA and they agreed to pay me half. Still struggling to get back my full agreed amount. Drove along a few new estates, most of their projects are work in progress since 2+ years with site left unattended for several months. Spoke to at least 10 existing clients, all of them want to cancel their HIA mid construction. If you are building with them, may god bless you. Show details
Jane M.
Jane M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
kiwi_sam
kiwi_samVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC30 posts

No maintenance post construction

After 3-6 months of handover, Grandeur was supposed to visit and conduct a maintenance inspection and address the issues that were mentioned/found during handover and other issues that have occurred since the handover.

Have been contacting them for 12 months (Already been 15 months since handover) to make it happen and now they won't even respond to emails. Show details

Akshay A.
Mandy
MandyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Naresh
Naresh3 posts

Started showing true colours after signing

We had specific customisation requirement and had to comeup with a floor plan from the scratch. Muneesh Mehta has done an excellent job, he is very informative and helpful, so we three friends decided go with grandeur homes. Unfortunately all the staff we interacted left. One among three of us signed contract in Nov-22 and they are still working on drawings, grandeur is dragging the process like anything, deliberately making mistakes which can give them few more weeks to drag it further. I don’t think these guys will be on site at least for 1 year from contract sign and another 1.5 year for build.
Made big mistake signing for them. Show details
Abhishek
AbhishekVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rajeev Sethi

Rajeev Sethi is the best in person contact. Being a first home buyer excitement is there but, Rajeev Sethi is the real reason for excitement. Am delighted having Rajeev Sethi as consultant. Right from beginning given the best advice and understood my requirements. I believe Grandeur homes has the best Consultant Rajeev Sethi. Show details
Sumit Oberoi
Sumit OberoiACTCasey 2913, ACT

Great Experience with Grandeur Homes

I have recently signed my contract with Grandeur homes and I experienced that the sales process with Rajeev Sethi who is our sales consultant was amazing and he has been very patient from the start and accommodated a few upgrades on competitive prices.He has been very open, honest and replies back in a timely manner to all my needs. They also have some good upgrades as part of their basic inclusions. Looking forward to the next part of this journey which is the start of construction! Show details
Nishant
NishantVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Fantastic Customer Service - Very Excited

We are building our Custom Dream House with Grandeur Homes. We explored multiple builders and finally decided to go ahead with Grandeur Homes mainly based on the knowledge and experience of Rajeev Sethi (Sales Consultant). We designed our custom floor plan from the scratch and Rajeev ensured to help us in every possible way to support the same. We spent months in finalizing our custom floor plan, custom facade and inclusions/upgrades and Rajeev assisted us in making this happened in a right way. He is very professional, prompt and responsive.

It has been amazing experience so far and hopefully this will remain or even better from here on from Grandeur Homes team !!! Show details

Harpreet Singh M.
Harpreet Singh M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Satisfaction with Grandeur homes

I have recently signed my contract with Grandeur homes and I must say the sales process was absolutely amazing. Rajeev Sethi who is our sales consultant has been very patient from the start and was very accommodating with changes to the initial designs. He has been very open, honest and replies back in a timely manner to all my needs. They offer some really good and reputable products as part of their inclusions. Looking forward to the next part of this journey which is my external and internal selection, and finally to the start of construction! Show details
sahilkatyal007
sahilkatyal007VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shameless & Horrible Builder.... Stay away from them

I made a biggest mistake by signing with Grandeur Homes for my primary residence. While giving them deposit, I have been told 3 months for slab pour and its been 5 months since my land is title and I'm nowhere. Their draftsmen took more than 2 months just to fix one cabinet layout in laundry. Communication level is so poor as they won't respond for weeks. I have been advised that all council and developer requirements have looked after but they won't. The answer I receive is ''we build lots of homes, things get easily missed''. I have to waste my time going back and fourth with developer to fix it. Absolute waste of money.
Don't waste your time and money on this builder as I have been suffering a lot. Show details
Girish T.
Girish T.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Provide best service from begging to end

Highly recommended, one of the best builder in a Northern suburb .Shakti Pal ( Shak),Good knowledge , always came with the best solution. Shak made a journey much easier so far. Highly recommended.He explained the things very clearly and guide us with his expertise to design our dream home Show details
Mariam B.
Mariam B.

Good Custom Builder!!

Good job done by Muneesh and his team. We had specific requirements and upgrades needed for our dream house. And only Grandeur homes could accommodate our needs at a very competitive price. Thanks to Aman as well who listened our issues and resolved them. Thank you so much Muneesh and Grandeur homes for delivering such a beautiful customised home. Show details ·  1