Greenfield Standard Series

Greenfield Standard Series Questions & Answers

17.5-32, 32 (Steel Deck), 25-32, etc...

81 questions from our users

Tony C.

Tony C.asked

Standard Series

Appreciate some advice please. Does anyone have a pic of the correct install of the drive chain for me to check. I have the lag wheel on mine. I installed the new link after the previous one breaking and the new one broke almost immediately. Could it be too much slack or something else?

Tony C.

Tony C.asked

Standard Series

Does anyone have a pic of how the chain should look installed. My link broke and I replaced a refitted but may have done this incorrectly due to it breaking almost immediately. Has a lag wheel on this model

Murray R.

Hiw to remove front wheel and bearings 30 inch

Deb

Debasked

Standard Series

Is the standard series still available?

Bbrrrr

cox has taken over greenfield and not as good as used to be. but i think so.

Stacey H.

Stacey H.asked

Standard Series

i have a greenfield anniversary 8 the ride on runs great then all of a sudden will not start no noise so tested the battery it was drained it was brand new. so but another battery in and 1 day of use and same thing happened ?

Karen E.

Karen E.asked

Standard Series

My mower has suddenly decided to stall out when I engage the blades. I've checked all the belt and it's running true, however with everything disengaged and turned off, I can't turn the blade deck by hand. Is this the spindle bearing and if it is, how do I change it.

Bbrrrr

Is the cutter belt too tight

Freddy

Freddyasked

idler pulley removal

Orion 64

Orion 64asked

Can you put 4 blades on a greenfield ride on mower

Yea

Bbrrrr

If your disc has four blade holes in it

Geoff M.

Geoff M.asked

Standard Series

Are there any tutorials on attaching a deck to a 21st anniversary 8 greenfield got no idea how to do it...

Trevor P.

Trevor P.asked

Standard Series

Shorted the battery out on mk 11 greenfield now there is no power to start it. Have I burnt something out.

Bbrrrr

Yes, or you’ve blown up the battery

Trevor P.

Trevor P.asked

Standard Series

Shorted out battery on mk 11 greenfield won't start?

Bill Smith

Bill Smithasked

Standard Series

I think I could have accidentally got oil on clutch plates from oiling chain etc and makes a loud shuddering sound. How can I fix this problem

Don’t know

Mechanic?

Malcolmasked

Standard Series

My Greenfield Ride On Mower Anniversary 11 model is an oldie but a goody. Everything was going fine. Suddenly it would not go forward or backward. This happened to me years ago. I rang the Mechanic and asked what I needed to do. He told me that it was to do with the Clutch I think and to do something simple and it worked. I cannot remember what it was.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers Malcolm

Bbrrrr

Well I think it is not the clutch it could be the belts are too tight or too loose. Is there a high pitched sound, if so the belts are too loose and if not may be too tight. Get your mechanic to look at it. And tell him what I just said. Hope this helps!

Malcolm

Thank you for your reply. I have removed all the covers. I turned the motor on. The top pulley seem to stick making the screeching sound it turned slowly and stopped turning and started again making the noise. I the motor off.I sprayed WD 40 onto the nut of the pulley. Today I am going to loosen the belt and remove the pulley. I hope to be able to clean the shaft and put it back together. Hoping that it is fixed.

Bbrrrr

Glad I could help happened to mine before.there should be a bar with a spring on it, that is the belt adjuster spray lots of WD 40 and then whack with a hammer should stop the squealing noise and and mostly just oil all the moving parts because some may have seized and that could also be why the belt stopped turning. Thanks.

Scott K.

Scott K.asked

Standard Series

Does a Greenfield Ride on Lawnmower have a Battery for the Rear Wheels to Move please

Bbrrrr

Well the battery powers the electrics in your engine and your engine powers the belts which turns the wheels. So yes, hope this answers your question

Wongoonoo

Wongoonooasked

Standard Series

what is the difference between a cutter blade and a thrower blade

Bbrrrr

A cutter blade cuts the grass and the thrower blade throws it out the chute

Bbrrrrasked

Hi

Doug M.

Doug M.asked

Standard Series

can someone out there please advise how to remove the left rear wheel on my greenfield 14.5/32. I'm out in country so dont have alot of sophisticated gear tools etc.. thank you in anticipation. Doug.

Gav fastcut

Gav fastcutasked

What type of honda engine was used in the 32inch evolution series

Mike

Mikeasked

Standard Series

Any guide for replacing dead battery on a 15.5 32 fast cut ?