Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Comprehensive Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Comprehensive Care

Very good phone service. Thanks

Only just started policy but customer service has been good so far, given I was comparing various policies on the internet. Prompt email just arrive as well to confirm terms and purchase etc

Hi Murray,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Nikolett

NikolettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service and very easily understood the representative

Easy to set up,I think it’s good value but I have only just got it so haven’t tried to make a claim yet. I like the fact I can use any vet.

Hi Nikolett,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

SvS

SvSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Portal never works but excellent cover

I have had this policy since my puppy was 8 weeks old. I have lodged a few claims and am very happy with how supportive and efficient you have been. Wish I would never have to use pet insurance but turns out we needed it. The portal is very slow and doesn't work very well. And I wish you wouldn't post anything to me - email is fine. However the cover itself can't be faulted. Thank you for supporting me, my family and my little dog during an unexpected tough time.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Comprehensive Care compares to other Pet Insurance

Mindy

MindyPerth, WA

Great services

Good follow up. Explanation of the service included in the offer was very helpful as well. Hopefully the claim will be as seamless in the future when I need to use it!

Nish

NishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible. Misleading information

Tracey Rehberg

Tracey RehbergCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Value for money for the every day consumer. Our policy was very easy to set up over the phone with the consultant who was very informative & very friendly. Great product knowledge with easy to understand guidelines

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Frustrating and about to give up

June 2019 we adopted our dog, needed to have him fixed as part of the adoption contract, continuously need to provide vet history, emailed it twice, had to call again.

Hi Amy,
I am sorry to hear of your recent claiming experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent a private message to obtain further information.

Daryl

DarylCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not sure if it’s worth it

Most things we tried to claim are not covered and every time we tried, we were asked numerous times for full medical history from the vet, even though we had given it to them.

Hi Daryl,
We’re sorry to hear about your recent claiming experience. I have sent you a private message as we would like to look into this further.

Terry Patton

Terry PattonPerth, WA

This is very very good

I don’t remember but not long. It was delayed due to required information from previous two vets. I have been with this insurer since middle of last year. The policy cost is comparable to other insurers but so much easier to deal with than my previous insurer.

Claim DateOctober 2019

Hi Terry,
We are delighted to receive positive feedback and are very happy that we could assist with your claim. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Would not recommend

I am very unhappy with Guide Dogs Pet Insurance. We have made several claims that should be covered by our policy and haven't seen a cent yet. We have been in contact with team members several times and have heard a lot of promises that money will be transferred but it never happens, instead they send bundles of paperwork out instead of writing emails which would be more effective and environmentally friendly. We are looking for another pet insurance. Would not recommend.

Rhiannon

RhiannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Cover and Awesome Customer Service

Had a great experience with Guide Dogs Pet Insurance. Claim was dealt with promptly and funds processed very quickly. Very happy customer and happy i went with Guide Dogs for my pet insurance.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateDecember 2019

dodgy insurance

very easy to set up. i do not believe it is good value, they are trying to get out of paying a legitimate claim. I am not happy and i will be changing insurers in the near future.

Hi Bree,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Kelly Cr

Kelly CrPeel, WA

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy

From the first helpful phone call to the refund, the process was extremely easy. After the the claim was submitted an email was received thus knowing that everything was in process. Then....voila... money back and all was settled.

Nicola

NicolaPerth, WA

Great cover and customer service

Super easy to set up and make a claim and good value for money. It took roughly two weeks from making a claim to having the money being reimbursed and updates were easy to get.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Sandra

Sandra

Very disappointed with extremely poor claims process

My policy was very easy to set up but I do not believe it is good value.
My policy commenced in June 2019 and I lodged a claim in September 2019, it is now the end of December and it still has not been settled. I am continually being asked to provide more and more documents which I consider to be a stalling strategy.

Claim DateSeptember 2019

Hi Sandra,
I am sorry to hear about your claim experience . I would like the opportunity to have a senior team member look into this further for you and I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information.

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for providing us the opportunity to look into your experience. I understand that a senior team member has contacted you about your claim and this has now been resolved.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great cover for their age

Have only been here a short time & needed help to set up.

Claim was relatively quick to sort out after a phone call.

Happy with the service so far & relatively cheap for 2 fur babies

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Ashley

AshleyPerth, WA

Extremely pleasant experience

From day one Guide Dogs Pet Insurance has been great to deal with, quick with refunds and very helpful. We suffered a sudden loss of our 10 month old puppy and they refunded more than we expected from two emergency vets. They also went ahead and cancelled our policy for us so we didnt have to make that phone call. They also included their deepest sympathies on our loss which I thought was a lovely thing to do. Recommend them highly, but I recommend to get insurance THE MINUTE you bring a puppy home.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week

Hi Ashley,
We are pleased to hear you had a caring experience during such a difficult time. We really appreciate your feedback and will ensure that we share your comments with our Claims team.

Mar

Mar

Still not sure.

Average value. Several errors on certificate of insurance, entered correct details online and advised over phone several times. On review thinking of canceling for older dog as covers nothing needed.

Hi Mar,
Thank you for providing these details. I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team to have a senior team member contact about your experience.

Hi Mar,
I understand that a senior team member has reached out to you by email and rectified Asher's details. Your feedback has also been passed onto the relevant team for coaching to be provided where appropriate.

complicated slow and unhappy

It seems a culture of sitting on a claim then finally send a letter in the post to say we need more information to process claim is acceptable. It's not.
No breakdown of claims when finally settled is very frustrating.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Warren Meyers
Warren Meyers

I would like to discuss this as well however Im heading OS tonight for work back second week December can we prepare a time then?

Quick processing.

Super quick processing. Submitted it through the online portal and had a processed within about two days. Will definitely be recommending to other friends. Great experience and will be back

See all Guide Dogs Pet Insurance reviews