Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care

Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

4.2

Easy to claim

The Claim process with guide dogs is very easy and straightforward. Would recommend to a friend Or colleague. Happy with their service and the policy is good value for money

Le Gourmet

Le GourmetGoldcoast

Up to scratch!

From the beginning, the process ,was very straightforward and easy.After explaining ,some personal constraints, the process was simplified for me, and resolved quickly so I could get my claim taken care of.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Hi Le Gourmet,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we could assist with your claim.
Jessica

Carolyn

CarolynCanberra 2600, ACT

First claim was quick, simple and they paid so much more than I expected!

It's rare in this world to be pleasantly surprised but here I am! Having never had a pet before I don't know anything about the challenges of pet insurance and how to navigate that world. I was thoroughly delighted with my first experience of claiming through Guide Dogs pet insurance! The process was quick and simple and I promptly received correspondence outlining exactly what was approved and the amount that would be paid.

I've only had my new pet (and the pet insurance) for 5 months but both are making me very happy!

Pet Insurance

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance Premium Care compares to other Pet Insurance

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic so easy to claim

So easy to claim been with the them 1 year. Policy was good value as I have the premium policy. Claim took just over a week as I had to get my dog’s full history from the vet

Claim DateAugust 2020

Hi Chris,
I'm delighted to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that your claim was processed with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

Corey

Corey

Really really bad Pet insurance

Difficult to claim.
Difficult to contact.
Ridiculously bad communication.
Constant errors in payments.
Rude staff with incomplete train for understanding of procedures.
If I knew then what I know now, I never would have purchased this insurance.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Fantastic service!

I recently signed up the Guide Dogs Australia pet insurance. They were very helpful and understanding.
It would be better if the terms and conditions were sent to us for review rather than verbalized over the phone.

Brendan Watkinson

Brendan WatkinsonPerth, WA

Easy process

Excellent value compared to others and quick easy application process. Approval was nearly instant and I could select when the policy started as well as the first billing date. Overall a very good experience so far.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic. Have recommended to many.

The insurance is great value. We have it for both our dogs and have claimed once which was handled quickly and efficiently. Have recommended Guide Dogs Per Insurance to many friends.

Steve W.

Steve W.Sydney, NSW

Awesome customer service and best price

I looked at a comparison website and they were the best value. I called them up to ask a few questions the customer service provided was amazing-So friendly and empathetic

Sara

SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great cover. No fuss. Easy claims. Great value.

Have claimed recently following an unexpected and expensive treatment for our German shepherd. The clinic handled the claim and the payment back to us was within 10 days. Would highly recommend.

Customer RelationsGuide Dogs Pet Insurance

Perfect Insurance for us and our pets

Great value, perfect insurance and great friendly customer service! Everything explained perfectly well and clear. Emailed documents for ease and convenience. All question answered in full and details explained clear and concise

Number of Pets3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
Jessica Canino

Jessica CaninoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and quick claims process

Guide dogs premium care is definitely worth it. After recently having to make a claim the online process was very easy. Even with everything that is going on at the moment their response was quick and my claim finalised promptly. I highly recommend Guide dogs pet insurance and have even referred my father in law who has recently signed up also.

Poor service

I submitted a number of claims for my 2 pets. However only 3 claims were looked at. All other claims seem to have been omitted...i suspect because it may have been too hard for the assessor to look at them . I have and chase what should be a relatively simple call process

Claim ApprovedNo
Ramesh
Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,
Thank you for providing your details. I have escalated your concerns and messages to the relevant team to review and discuss further with you.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Am Happy With My New Policy

The Policy Was Easy To Set Up, And I Am Happy The Policy. I Lodged A Claim, And Money Was Deposited In My Bank Account With 10 Business Days. Very Efficient. I Have Been With Your Company For 2 Months.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Hi Tony,
It's fantastic to hear of the ease in which your policy was set up and that your claims have been processed quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

Carmen R

Carmen RSydney, NSW

Easy straightforward claims

They paid out within a week on a $900 claim without requiring anything further than what the vet sent. The policy renews automatically so you’re never out of cover. This incident happened 1 week into the new cover period

Hi Carmen,
It's great to hear of the ease in which your claim was processed and of the value that you have found in your cover. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Christina

ChristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to claim and super quick response

The policy is competitively priced and easy to set up. Claim was made directly through the vet. No downloading claim forms and posting off receipts yaay!!! Very quick response...claim settled within two weeks. These guys are great .

Hi Christina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to submit your claim via your vet and that we could efficiently finalise this for you.
Jessica

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great costumer service

Within only a day i got a reply to my email, so that was super quick.

Cover of my bill was okay, i thought it would be more (bill was about $140 and i got $65 back even though i have 80% cover) probably the consultation isnt covered? Id need to read the fine print finally :)

Apart from that the process was smooth and quick, so im definitely happy with the insurance and would recommend it to any pet lover

Claim DateApril 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Sam C

Sam CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No hassle

Been with them for over 18 months,
All accidents and illness got covered.
Our vet offers to process all insurance after we pay up-front. Use credit cards and get points then get paid back to your acount. win-win except that it's a big amount sometimes.

Hi Sam,
I'm pleased to hear that you have found value in your cover for your pet and that your claims have been met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Very happy with the response from staff when I have called

The policy was easy to set up - only disappointment was not made clear enough that de sexing was not covered.
it has taken approx. 7 to 10 days to have claims resolved
Jake has been with this policy sine we got him in Jly 2019

Claim DateMay 2020
Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the best policy for my puppy

Look I found it was the best policy for my puppy and she deserves nothing but the best she is our little gorgeous ball of fluff and the person helping me set the insurance up was excellent.

See all Guide Dogs Pet Insurance reviews