H&L Victoria

H&L Victoria

Deb Gunn

Deb GunnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Impressed

I would highly recommend H&L Victoria. Matt was a fantastic salesman and assisted me throughout the entire process. It was lovely to have Matt at my handover. Vince was a great site manager and assisted me with my many questions. Stephanie's regular updates were so valuable in keeping me up to date and feeling a part of the process. I would highly recommend them to friends and family looking to build.

Janine

Find out how H&L Victoria compares to other Real Estate Agents

Gerard S.

Gerard S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Build

Extremely happy with the building from start to end.
Pete explained thoroughly the entire process and has been great making sure that everything goes as planned.
Stephanie has always been helpful and prompt in updating us of the progress
each week.

We are looking forward to building our next investment property with them.

Ken Ngo

Ken NgoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too many promises but could not delivered

Ashish Malhotra

Ashish MalhotraSydney, NSW

They are awesome

H and L Victoria is a brand worth considering.
I am a seasoned investor and own quite a few properties. With H and L victoria, I am currently building my third property and the relationship continues to grow stronger. They are professional, ethical and really good in what they do.

As a first time buyer or an upgrader, you get ample guidance, accommodation of your requests and suggestions on inclusions. I would definitely recommend them for your first or next project.

I have successfully referred a lot of friends and family members. Each one of them feels valued have been able to get the best of everything.

Thank you H and L Victoria.