Physical store

Physical store

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ridiculously high prices & slow slow service - Lygon Street Carlton

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationLygon street Carlton Vic

Scuffed piercing

I went to HW Broadmeadows to get a labret piercing and the lady did it off centre and didn't tell me much on how to care for it, she also didn't screw the ball in properly and it fell out, after blaming me for playing with it (it hurt too much to play with) she went to put in another without telling me how painful it would be, hurt more then the piercing so i backed away, she dropped the ball and got super mad when she had to grab another. never coming back AGAIN

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
Store LocationBroadmeadows
Chazza

ChazzaVictoria

Eyebrow piercing

I got my eyebrow piercing re done a few years ago at Dandenong Plaza HHWS and the customer service was great. The lady was very gentle, let me choose exactly where I wanted the piercing and did it very quickly. She was very thorough about after care.

Store LocationDandenong Plaza

No refund and not happy

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

KAYBEE

KAYBEESouthwest, VIC

My go-to place for haircare products

Was desperately looking for something to revive my tired, damaged hair - a wonderful woman at the Waurn Ponds store recommended a new range of haircare products (Harper & Arlo). No hard-sell... just great friendly advice... and the products actually were as good as she said they would be! Thankyou!

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Store LocationWaurn Ponds, Vcic

Satellite Sally

Satellite SallyPerth, WA

Chatswood Store. My tape hair extensions were replaced expertly. Very happy.

The BEST. The competitors were expensive and rude. Very happy 3 weeks later. I tried 2 states and inferior retaping. My extensions will last 12 months and not 6 months because I spend on quality products and now I f finally have a decent unassuming hairdresser.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationChatswood

RescuedIsMy F.

RescuedIsMy F.Illawarra, NSW

Paid $230 for balayage but they destroyed & burned my hair the day before my holiday. The owner refuses to resolve it

• +1
Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationHAIRHOUSE WAREHOUSE , STOCKLANDS SHELLHARBOUR NSW

Nikki B.

Nikki B.Central Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My review is o my for Ben at the Richmond Store where ikea is. He was a pleasure to be served by and helped me out by leaving with more than I wanted but ended up paying the same amount!!

11/10 customer service and overall bloody food bloke

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Store LocationRichmond
bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time was great

The first time I went there it was great was really happy with my experience but the second time wasn’t so good!she did a bad job and I wasn’t happy at all.there stuff is so expensive too

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Store LocationBroadmeadows
Jane L

Jane L

So rude and disrespectful

So I have short hair and deal with hair loss so my hair is very thin. I walked in asking for a trim and she says $40. I tell her that it's just a trim and so I ask for the manager. She calls over the manager who was incredibly rude and dismissive, saying that the lowest she can go was $45, and I'm like the other lady just told me $40 and you upped it?! I would never recommend this to anyone. Absolutely disgusted by their behaviour.

bad customer service

the worker saw that me and the friend that i was with were teens and tried to make us buy way too many products by telling us that our hair wasn't done well, overall the worker was very rude and i wont be going back any time soon.

Store Locationhighpoint

Nose Ring.

I bought a nose ring awhile ago, and my nose got instantly infected, and now it won’t go away, been applying detol and everything that can get rid of the infection, nothing it working, horrible pericings.

Lauren

LaurenCairns

Worst blowdry ever

I popped in hairhouse warehouse in cairns shopping centre and decided to get a blowdry. I asked for big and bouncy with curls and volume, but unfortunately the hairdresser did not have a clue how to do this and it took her an hour to to just make a complete mess of my hair and in the end spent 5 mins using straighteners to curl the ends to salvage it, as i was eager to leave as the appointment had overrun.

The girl was lovely, so i did not want to be rude to her and tried to guide her at one point (to no avail) as I often style my own hair in this way.

I am shocked that a qualified hairdresser cannot do a blowdry, but more than anything i begrudged paying $50 to get my hair done, when i could've done a better job myself.