Hankook Dynapro ATM

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hankook? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Very Happy with my Dynapro's

I have them on a PX Ranger which tows a heavy van. Have done about 40,000k so far and they are wearing very well. Should get at least 80,000k if the current wear is any indication.
I have found them very good in both wet and dry conditions, good off road, although like all all terrain tyres reach their limits in heavy mud. Good in sand.
They are quiet on road with little difference to my other vehicles car tyres.
They have done a complete lap of the continent plus another across and back towing 3 tonnes.
The vast majority of their life has been with the van on the back.
I would have another set without hesitation.

Purchased in February 2017 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $220.00.

Excellent Victoria

Hankook Dynapro ATM

I’ve owned many sets of hankook 4x4 types & mud configuration all different sizes atm I’m running a set of 265. 70 . 18 on my Pajero sports great Tyers do all I can ask from this type of tyre. Deep Mud holes can be a little tricky but all all terrain types are not the best in this situation. I’ve read many mixed reviews about hankook but I can only say over my time in 4wd this brand has never let me down in all types of situations.not sure how others are having the problems they are stating just my opinion anyway. I highly recommend .

Purchased in February 2021.

JohnG
JohnGVictoria

Absolute rubbish

Dazza
Dazza

Very disappointed

Will never buy again 40,000 ks went to Jack’s because of vibration and have been told 2 tyres have tread separation and are dangerous not covered by warranty.

Poor in wet conditions

Bought with car. Off-road pretty good . Very poor in wet conditions. Constant understeer at various pressures in the wet. Will not let my wife drive it in wet. Will upgrade ASAP

Purchased in January 2019.

BunnyCaloundra

Very Happy

I have done 73000K on these tyres, they are now four and half years old and still heaps of tread.I cant wear them out.Very good off road, spent a week on Fraser Island, never looked like getting stuck.Kreb Track and Bloomfield Track no worries, handled very well.But they are getting very noisy, so a new set goes on next week.Very quiet when new , but noisy now, they have to go.Great value for money.

Purchased in February 2016 at Roys Tyres Caloundra QLD for $235.00.

BradNorth Western Region, NSW

Don’t blow your money

No road noise, nice and quiet but not good with a heavy load and too soft in sidewalls and tread. Unbelievable amount of repairs.cooper At3’s or ST MAXX instead. I had these on a PX Ranger, had my 1st puncture in under 1000km. Could not get a run from them at all and also the tread started to “chunk” out very quickly. I submitted a complaint but didn’t even get a reply from hankook. After 30,000km and at least 20 punctures I got cooper ST MAXX, even though I was warned of dubious carcass construction. These tyres have done 45,000km over the same roads and worse than the ATM’s and I am yet to have a puncture. ATM’s May be ok for hiway only, don’t even consider going off road.

Purchased in May 2018 at Copper city tyres Cobar for $280.00.

No good

Quiet on the road and very slippery in the wet
Absolutely rubbish off road.
Had to get pulled up every hill after just putting these on made me change them instantly

Purchased in February 2017 at JAX Tyres for $900.00.

Linz D.
Linz D.

Low noise and good grip

Replaced a combination of Nexen and Toyo car tyres with these on a Mazda Tribute. The Nexens were near new. These tyres are significantly quieter and much better on gravel.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,000.00.

Noise Level

Ashley M.
Ashley M.Victoria

Great tyre

These tyres were the right price for me, cheaper than many competitors. They are great in the wet, dry and snow. They fair pretty well offroad, too. They are quiet for an all terrain and are wearing well.

Purchased in June 2018.

RedDog
RedDogLaunceston, TAS

Hankook DynaPro ATMs. All Terrain tyres that do exactly that.

Purchased in December 2013 at Jax QuickFit for $259.00.

GCC
GCC

So far so good

Only got these on yesterday so i cant comment on wet weather but i'm mostly hre to comment on noise in my pajero verse the BF Goodrich K02's i had on previously. Huge difference in noise, massive improvement compared to the K02's. Pajeros have bugger all sound deadening so if you own a pajero just dont even consider K0's. These are close enough to a road tyre.

Purchased in June 2020 at JAX Tyres for $265.00.

Ben D.
Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Extremely well priced and a surprisingly good competitor

Purchased in November 2019.

South01
South01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great on and off-road

I have had these tires for 5 months, I have been off-road with them more than 4 times where they really hold their own, quiet on road also, great in wet conditions on road and also great off-road in mud or rock.
I'll definitely buy again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Tyresales.com.au for $240.00.

Wade
Wade Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

good product long lasting but not very attractive

bought a ute with these tyres on it and it has been a good ride, they perform well offroad in all conditions and very solid and dont slip on wet tar, only downside is they arnt the most agressive/attractive looking tyre

Purchased in January 2017 at Bridgestone Tyres for $250.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Anthony L.
Anthony L.asked

I have a question for the reviewers, relating to poor performance on wet sealed roads. do you have any weight in the back of your vehicle when the tyres brake traction?
I have experienced similar with my BFG KO2' and I am wondering if these tyres are as bad in the wet

Thanks.

Laurence B.
Laurence B.

Nil weight in the Ute with my bad experiences with these tyres. Hope that helps

Brad

Hi, I didn’t have an issue as I have 800kg on the back at all times. My main issue was flat tyres and excessive wear. Would never buy again. BFG’s should be a mile better. Although the Dynapro mud terrains seem ok

Bunny

Never had an issue in the wet,even as the tyres aged and hardened up a bit.90 percent of the time nothing in the tray of the ute.Never had a puncture in 73000 K.Could not wear them out,they just got too noisy as they aged,a common problem.

Robert S
Robert Sasked

I got a quote on 4 Hankook Tyre's 255/65/17 A/T the man said that the tread pattern is RS 11 or RS 10 is this right, as I am trying to find some reviews on the tyres.

wilson21
wilson21asked

We previously had Dynapro's on a Colorado, but they picked up a lot of rocks and threw them. Do the latest tyres do the same. thanks

Category4WD Tyres