Harbour ISP

• Adequate Speeds Yes (501) · No (98)

Jennifer S.

Jennifer S.Tasmania

Very satisfied

Satellite drops out on a very rare occasion. Have had occasional trouble with the router but tech support was very helpful in talking through the problem with this technologically illiterate person.
Speed has been very good over the last few months. Off peak data hours are very uncivilized so are very rarely used. Cost of satellite is dearer than other methods of connection but Harbour ISP has as good as or better plans than other satellite providers.
So overall very satisfied.

Samuel G.

Samuel G.Southwest, VIC

They don’t appreciate their customers

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJuly 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Reliable, cocky proof and excellent help service

Satellite service has been very reliable. When we have had a problem the help desk has been able to resolve issue with on the phone patient guidance.
The antenna is cocky proof which ensures longevity.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Anthea! Thank you for the wonderful feedback! :) We are glad to know that you're happy with our customer support and service. Should you encounter any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy Friday, cheers!

Jothi

Jothi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aila Sideno, was very helpful and solved my issues to connect my wifi to my new smart tv. She is excellent. Thanks.

Aila Sideno, was very helpful and solved my issues to connect my wifi to my new smart tv. She is excellent. She knows exactly how to solve the issue. Thanks.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Jothi! Thank you for having the time to leave feedback! We're glad to know that Aila's expertise helped you with your concern ;) Should you encounter any issues or have any concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

Great team, excellent service.

I was a long term Telstra adsl customer but despite this, switching to an NBN service with Telstra was painfully slow and they were only offering and NBN 50 Service.

I was referred to Harbour ISP and don’t have any regrets. Angela and Megan made switching to Harbour ISP a breeze with a simple account set up process and a connected service within 1 week.

On an NBN 100 plan, we average speeds between 65-77Mbps Download/35Mbps upload.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateMay 2020
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Great. Only have problems after a severe storms

Great set-up considering I am only four rungs above Moran level when it comes to technology. Extremely helpful and understanding tech service.
Initially a slow start with a lost modem.......Australia Post was the problem, that was over three years ago.........since the all good.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled

alp

alpSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

After having my phone ported yesterday when the satellite hadn't been installed

and after waiting all day yesterday for a call back I decided to phone again today only to find your phones had been disconnected. After using the chat line Dennis rang me and was able to connect my phone to the modem through the computer. So nice to come across a person that was very helpful. Thank you Dennis.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Efficient, reliable and amazing customer service

Fast and reliable NBN which took less than one day to set up. Harbour ISP has amazing customer service and was able to help me switch over my internet to a new address within the hour. Definitely recommend for all internet users

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateMarch 2020
Contract Type12-month contract
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi RT NBN, this great news! We are glad to know that you had a hassle-free experience with us. Thanks a lot for the recommendation! Should you encounter any issues or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

Good old fashioned customer service!

The service I received on my new upgrade from Brooke Gonano was amazing she went above and beyond to assist me with an upgrade- nothing was a problem for her plus she managed to save money each month! What a happy and cheerful person Brooke is,I cannot thank you enough for your help!

Start DateNovember 2016
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Dee! Thank you for having the time to leave feedback. we're glad to know that Brooke was able to assist you effectively. Should you have any concerns or issues in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy Friday, Dee!

A happy customer

Very happy with Harbour ISP. We now have our phone connected through them and it is very cheap. We really appreciate it being pensioners and living in the country. We have an odd day when we have no internet or phone but that would only happen occasionally.

Michelle

MichelleMid North Coast, NSW

Thank you Jeffrey Francisco in customer support

Jeffrey provided excellent and rapid support to fix an annoying password issue preventing syncing email with my ipad and iphone- no more than 15mins on the phone. Thank you Jeffrey!

OsmanO

OsmanOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shaky Start but Great Support

Initial impressions weren't good because Harbour ISP missed my activation (Sales team need to be more effective) date by a few days putting me behind. However, I was able to speak to Dennis Pagkatipunan from support who was able to resolve all enquiries on the one call and was pleasant, which has changed my opinion of HarbourISP.

Connection TypeI don't know
Sharon H

Sharon HMid North Coast, NSW

Have been a customer for many years

Contract Type24-month contract

Compliment - MAE - Technical Support

Thank you MAE for your excellent technical support. In a short matter of minutes, you had resolved my connectivity issues. The speeds are more than I expected and my streaming in 4K is awesome.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Eddie! Thanks for having the time to leave a review. We are glad to know that Mae was able to help with your concern. Should you encounter any issues or concerns in the future, let us know ;) Happy streaming!

Helpful customer service

We were having difficulty getting our emails sent to our iPhones. Jeffrey was very patient and helpful, tracking down the problem and finding a link that allowed us to receive our emails. Very professional. Thank you for your help.

Start DateAugust 2007

Nick J.Sydney, NSW

Always drops out!!!!!

Not a very reliable connection as it always drops out..any time of day or night. Please fix I have been liaising with Rey fromHarbour who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me !

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateJuly 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Nick J.

He managed to work out what the problem was ( we hope!) the router was configured incorrectly. It’s been a few weeks now so far so good. Thanks again Rey

Customer service is always spot on

I have always been impressed with the technical and sales support. The few times I have needed help or looked to change a product the service has always been quick efficient and always sorted out what I needed

Start DateNovember 2007

Bill

BillUnincorporated, SA

Its great

only on occations due to storms we have drop outs but other conection problems fixed instantly on contact with IT,
The modem supplied is basic but performs well for my needs,

Start DateJune 2010
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Bill! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We're glad to know that you're happy with our service. Should you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy weekend! Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP

Great customer service, well done.

Solve the problem within 30 seconds. He just pointed out that the device opticom was power off. Well done. I should have check it before I called you guys. Well I just accidentally pushed it.

Start DateDecember 2019
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Joe! We are always happy to help! Thanks for having the time to leave a review ;) Should you encounter any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Have a great day! Cheers!

Reliable service

Harbour provide a very reliable service in our semi-rural area. Jeffrey was very helpful in assisting us to set up our new modem/router after the old finally died. Thank you.

Start DateNovember 2016
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Customer! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to know that Jeffrey was able to help you set up, we will pass this on to him and his manager. Have a great day! Cheers!

Henry

Henryasked

Can i pay @ P.O.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Henry, Unfortunately no, you can pay at a Commonwealth bank, or via BPAY or EFT, these details are on the bottom of your invoice. Thank you

Tausaga Fagaio

Tausaga Fagaioasked

Harbour ISP

are you a reliable provider for internet. Can you be contactable when we need help, or just to get people to use your service at the first time

Joshua
Joshua

Hi Tausaga, every time I have had issues with my account or something technical the people here always did their best to sort stuff out straight away. I have been with them for 18months and their customer service has just gotten better in that time but as you know everyone's experiences are usually different. Hope this helps.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Tausaga, Thank you for your question, we have thousands of customers that find Harbour ISP reliable for their internet service. If you require technical support, our teams are available 7 days a week till 10pm each night. Our customer care and accounts team are open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm All our teams are happy to help if you ever need to call, we hope to have you as a customer very soon, Regards Harbour ISP

Peter

Peterasked

Harbour ISP

Why is my service dropping out for 30 seconds every 2.5 minutes. This has been monitored and recorded over a 3 hour period.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Peter, to work out what is happening with your service you would need to call our technical support team so that they can have a look, they are open from 7am till 10pm 7 days a week - Please call 1300 579 403

Get an answer from our members and Harbour ISP representatives