Harbour ISP
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harbour ISP

3.7 (1,043)
    4.0 (1,136)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (716) · No (236)

Effective customer service

Peter gave me a smooth and easy customer service experience. The mandem explained everything I needed to know in a clear and simple way. He even helped me out with internet transactions and smoothly dealt with a little error in my account.

Fantastic customer service; Eu-Jin

Eu-Jin was patient and was always willing to go out of his way and help. Really appreciate his care and commitment to achieve the outcome needed! Very happy with his service and many thanks for helping me!

Excellent tech support from Joe

Fixed my issue very quickly and easily. Thanks a heap Joe

STU W
STU Wwelshpool

rubbish provider

worst support ever after long delays on the phone several emails no reply I have cancelled poor speed just rubbish

• Adequate Speeds No

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't get a landline

Had a landline for 4 years with Harbour. It went down and rang local Harbour technican, Col and he took a week to arrive, less than a week later it went down again. rang Col...ditto. Less than a week down it went again. No repect for Harbour so we canned it and took a mobile plan. I sent emails to support and never got a reply other than to say we got your email.

Hi Tom,
I'm sorry to read that you have had a bad experience. Could you please provide your account number, I would love to touch base with you about your account and concerns.

--Aaron

Tom

Sorry too late. Spoke to Peter in your office, voiced my concerns and cancelled the Global landline.

Fantastic customer service

Just got connected and called in to see if my current hybrid router was compatible (it wasn't, but it was a gamble on my end anyway), spoke to Anthony at Customer Support who was fantastic in explaining the ins-and-outs of what I need to do and how to ask for the right hardware. Thanks heaps, Anthony!

noel and christine
noel and christineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

We lost internet connection around 6:30 pm last night. Unable to phone or email to report until this morning. Anthony then talked us through checks to reconnect. He was most patient and courteous. All good now thanks to him.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great Customer Service!

Peter was wonderful to deal with. He made the process super easy.

PhilhMelbourne

Poor service

Find out how Harbour ISP compares to other Internet Service Providers

Good speed and back up support from staff like Ben F is great.

I have little to no knowledge on how to set things up on NBN sat so have only recently updated our plan. Staff were very helpful with making a choice and changing the router I had at home. Thanks Ben for the extra support.

Customer ServiceHarbour ISPSend a private message

Thanks so much for your fast help

Service has been great so far, just changed the plan to better suit the families needs.

Wisely
WiselyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great technical support.

My internet dropped out the other day. They trouble shot the issue, and found some settings had been reset in my router. The technicians happily helped guide me through the settings to bring it back online.

Hi Wisely,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are glad to hear you have enjoyed the service with us!

Lloydy
LloydyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Helpful

Had NBN connect fibre to the house today & rang HarbourISP to switch the service over from the node. Got through relatively quickly for a Telco. The call taker was very helpful talking me through how to set up. Speed jumped from around 32 Mbps to 68 mbps

Hi Lloydy,

Excellent Customer Service

I have a reliable connection and have found this to be a great service. I had issues today and had their customer service team was incredibly helpful.

Hi Julia,

Freya
FreyaTasmania

Ben was the best operator I've ever dealt with!

Ben helped me more than any other operator I've ever dealt with.