Listing monitored by Harbour ISP

• Adequate Speeds Yes (564) · No (139)

Andrew S
Andrew SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Provisioning Customer Service

Service on the provisioning team from a gentleman called Isaac, went above and beyond to ensure that I had my communications issues solved with the LBNco, very thankful to him.

Patrick W.
Patrick W.Sydney, NSW

Best IT department. One very happy customer

I had the pleasure of dealing with Matt Celeste on Saturday the 17.07.3021 and he went above and beyond to help me out with my plan upgrade. I would definitely recommend this company to any of my family and friends.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Felix S
Felix SSydney, NSW

Be away from this company!

They have the worst and most unreliable service! Internet outage occurred 3 times in a week! They closed the live-chat and no one picked up the call (10 times attempt).
Also, very severe packet loss and dropout issue everyday! To have such bad internet during lockdown and people working from home is the most ridiculous thing ever!

Mano
Mano Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

I was having trouble with my internet as I moved unit. I got through to Connor who stayed back extra hours at work to help me out and he was very patient and excellent with his instruction.

Ritu M.
Ritu M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Their customer service is useless. Internet has not been connected even after requesting 10 days prior to moving.

Do not go for this connection. They won't answer your calls but charge you money on time. Their technical support team has no clue what they need to do or say. I have spent hours on hold but here I am even after activating the connection 10 days prior to move, there is no internet. No number where you could speak to them.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Kimi
KimiSydney, NSW

Getting very slow internet than I'm actually paying for and useless customer support

I have recently signed up for LBNCO 50 for 2 years. However, since the day one, my internet has been less than 15Mbps and it's never been above 20Mbps.

When I tried to get their service, their customer service was amazing.
They were friendly and their response was very quick, which is why I decided to use their service.
However, once I singed up, and tried to contact them for the internet issue, they simply never reply.

I have emailed them twice, called them (waited for more than half hour - no one answered).
Very frustrating and don't know what to do... If I cannot get what I'm paying for, I would like to change the company. But I'm afraid they will charge the fee for breaching the contract.

Sourabh
Sourabh

Thanks to the gentleman for helping me out on priority

The guy helped me in best possible manner and resolved my query professionally. Great experience as i was in a urgent requirement for the introduction to get connected. Really helpful.

Second - rate provider

aircustomerSydney, NSW

Could do better but got there in the end.

Customer ServiceHarbour ISP

Hi, Are you able to message us your account details, I want to see where this experience went wrong and arrange a call to apologise about this poor experience.

- Jaekob

Find out how Harbour ISP compares to other Internet Service Providers

paying for fastest LBN but getting slowest tier speeds. can't get through to support number.

Two days into using Harbour ISP and I'm already disappointed by support.

I'm paying for the fastest tier LBN Fibre but am getting the slowest tier speeds. Emailed support and received a response 3 hours later. Support is supposedly contactable via email 24/7 but still haven't received a response to my reply.

Looks like the tech support number doesn't work. Called the number up yesterday and was placed in a queue for a long time. Recording said that I can request them to call back by pressing the number one on keypad. Pressed number one and received a callback immediately which simply put me back into the queue! Tried calling them again during their office hours and still can't get through to a human.

J E.
J E.

Service thorough and patient

New customer, I needed assistance setting up my modem and configuration. The agent on the phone took her time and talked me through it! A grade service. Very well trained and professional staff.

Customer ServiceHarbour ISP

Best customer service of its kind

Spoke to James over the phone, was fantastic and sorted my entire new connection effortlessly getting me a great deal and explaining the terms of everything very clearly, the pleasantness of James’ service is the specific reason I chose to go with harbour.

Customer ServiceHarbour ISP

Support from Aiman to get me up and going was awesome .

New customer that wasn’t sure how to get started, support from Aiman over the phone got me up and going with ease. Haven’t really had enough time to see how speeds are.

Start DateJune 2021
Lisa
LisaAustralian Capital Territory

Customer Service consultant - Jaekob. Excellent service!

This review is for the customer service I received today. The consultant's name is Jaekob and I was very pleased with the assistance I received from him. I wanted to provide feedback on the high level of customer service Jaekob provided in assisting me with my upcoming move of my internet service and arranging a more suitable plan. Very happy with his friendly and professional approach.

Moz
MozPerth, WA

was unstable but customer service bent over backwards to get me happy!!!

Was so overwhelmed by the customer support. So surprised and cant thank you enough customer service. They read my review, made contact and then rang with satisfaction just to make me HAPPY. Thank you thank you

Read more reviews - page 2

Jenna
Jennaasked
Harbour ISP

Very sad to be now leaving Harbour after my journey for many years but the new take over has ended up with us customers being hit with penalties. The service has got very bad constant drop outs and very rude customer service especially from above. We recently got a nasty email stating we would be fined for remainder of 3o days and then a second email from a manger Jaekob trying to force us to stay by offering 2 free months what the new company does not understand is your quality has dropped. Your people especially the manager Jakob can't comprehend we have technical issues and two free months isnt going to solve this. I hope someone with power sees this and can train the staff would be sad to see your company forced into administration.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. Are you able to respond or send us a message with your account details and I would love to come to a resolution.

- Jaekob

Jenna
Jennaasked
Fibre

Maccas Fries
Maccas Friesasked
NBN 50/20

I like to take this opportunity to thanks Sham in fuzenst IT your a leg mate, this guy gave us a hand in a time of need in a tome for Netflix and Chill the man was sensational to deal with i hope he gets rewarded

Get an answer from our members and Harbour ISP representatives

Compare all 7 Harbour ISP
Standard Monthly Price $69.00$79.00$59.00$69.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 48.4 Mbps96.9 Mbps24.7 Mbps48.4 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps40 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNFibre
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited