Harbour ISP

Sky Muster, Fibre, NBN, etc...

• Adequate Speeds Yes (85%) · No (15%)

Excellent service, problem solved straight away.

I had issues with my service dropping out and the operator at the other end helped me to troubleshoot the issue straight away. Rectified in no time. Thank you Paul

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Data TypeCapped Data

Sidders

SiddersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flawless service

We have been dealing with Grace who's been helped us from start to finish with getting internet service connect for about 20+ sites. She's been an absolute gem, listens to our needs and delivers beyond our expectation each time. With the 20+ services we have with Harbour, we've haven't had any issues with them in relations to the service itself. Would definitely recommend anyone who's shopping around to give them a go!

Start DateAugust 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Very friendly and the best support I have received from an ISP.

Needed to configure my modem for my new internet service and was give the details straight away. I had my internet up and running in 5 minutes. The quickest and easiest connection I have done.

GAURAV

GAURAVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

I have had many interactions with Harbor ISP , especially Brooke over last one month. There was a lot of complication in getting my internet up and running - as NBN had to re -lay the cable which required complex covil work to get the NBD box installed.
Thorough this one month, Brooke was patient, focused on solving my issue and perfect in communications. Her timely responses and guidance helped me in managing the work done and finally my service was reinstated last weekend. She is a rockstar of an employee and amazing person to deal with.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateMarch 2019

Great customer service

Consistently helpful customer service offered by the Harbour ISP team! I highly recommend them based on the service they provide which has been of great standard on each dealing with them.

Start DateFebruary 2018

So far so good. Love it.

I am availing this service for the first time. So far so good. Just had the connection today. Will be able to provide authentic review after few days or months of use.

Great support.

Glenda was able to provide me prompt and helpful support through the live chat. It was very easy and very efficient. She was able to tell me the information I needed clearly and quickly. Thanks, Glenda and Harbour ISP!

tezman

tezmanLaunceston, TAS

Good NBN programme

Rang your service they got back to me as soon as possible Francis and her team were first class and got the job done in quick time keep up the good work.

Start DateMarch 2006
Katie

KatieMurray Mallee, SA

Always great service and speed

Very reliable connection and in the year of using harbour isp any issue has been resolved promptly and easily by the team over the phone and without myself being stressed or confused

Excellent customer service

My connection is reliable and strong.
I recently had an unexpected issue where the NBN wasn’t working in our area - Harbour (in particular, Rey) contacted me regularly to update me on the issue and assist me. They were apologetic and tried to fix the issue as quickly as possible.

Start DateJuly 2019

Aussie EngraverCentral West, NSW

Ace Service from Ais in Manila - Harbour IT Support

Joyce

JoyceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Very helpful team and reactive especially Grace. From signup to cancellation she's been offering great support and I'm very glad to deal with her. SHe's considerate and patient in answering my queries and offering advice.

Start DateMarch 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled

Rainbow44

Rainbow44

Amazing customer service.

Connection TypeNBN Satellite (Sky Muster)

Great technical support

Beberly was so helpful when I experienced technical issues with my connection. She was able to refresh the connection and talk me through each step of what I needed to do. Within minutes I was back online and everything was working fine again. Thank you Beberly for your help!

Start DateJune 2018
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, losing internet can be very frustrating, but glad that Beberly was able to fix this issue quickly for you, we will pass this feedback onto Beberly and her manager, Regards Harbour ISP

Bucking Bull

Bucking BullDarling Downs, QLD

Fixed the problem

Karen was able to correct a connection issue very promptly, great service, great result!
Very methodical, very patient,
I was very anxious to get my service working and Karen completely solved the issue.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Bucking Bull, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, happy to hear that Karen was able to fix your connection issue quickly and a with a great result for you, we will pass this feedback onto Karen and her manager, Regards Harbour ISP

John

JohnHunter Region, NSW

Online tech support

Had no internet connection for half the day rang the Tech support line and spoke to Dennis ,
he had the problem solved within minutes , Thank you Dennis from one very happy Harbour ISP customer .

Start DateMarch 2017
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeCapped Data

HonestWords

HonestWordsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Opticomm good speeds and service

Just moved into an Opticomm Estate in QLD. Have done a few speed tests and results are pretty consistent. I am on the standard plus plan and I am seeing average 46-48 download and 20-21 upload.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Honestwords, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are happy to hear that you are happy with the speeds that you are getting with your Opticomm connection, Happy Surfing!! regards Harbour ISP

Erin

ErinDarwin, NT

Carlo was so patient&helpful. I really appreciate the time he took to clearly explain everything to fix my issue.

Very reliable
Only had a slight connection issue that Carlo sorted out for me ASAP. He was so patient and helpful, I am really bad at IT stuff and because of Carlo I got everything going!

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Had help from Dennis who was great and so easy to deal with. Thanks so much

Great customer service from Dennis. He was extremely easy to deal with and very well informed. Very helpful and had made me glad to join this network. Thanks allot Dennis

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Taila, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are so glad that Dennis was able to help you with your service and we will pass this onto him and his manager, Regards Harbour ISP

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Over charge Double charge

If you are using this internet, please check whether you are double charged or over charged sometime suddenly, if you cancelled your previous account, please check whether they are still charging you.

Start DateApril 2014
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Rose, we have been made aware of this error by yourself on your account and in the process of having this refunded back to you ASAP. We have apologized for this error and fixed this for you. Regards Harbour ISP

Alan

Alanasked

Hello I am one of the disenfranchised Telstra customers who has a new home in Lakelands and cant get the NBN. I have been told you are a respectable company and can connect us to a service. Please call me to discuss what I can do please. There are 7 NBN boxes within spitting distance of me and a Neighbour 2 houses up has NBN. I have a box at the front footpath that says communications? I have been told your service surpasses NBN and we can easily work with you?
My phone is 0474065494. Thankyou

Aussie Engraver

I think my review says it all - good luck!

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Alan, someone from our sales team will be in contact shortly, Regards Harbour ISP

Cheryl H.

Cheryl H.asked

My name is Pat Helms and live in an over 50s village on Bribie Island. We have been with Harbour ISP since February 19. Im wondering if we are on a contract with our data and if so an expiration date. We find the service provided extremely slow with both computer and. Phones. Please advise.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Cheryl, Please call customer care on 1300 366 169 or email customercare@harbourisp.com.au with your customer ID and one of our staff will be happy to help you, you can also call our Technical support team 7 days a week on 1300 579 403 to help with the speed, Regards Harbour ISP

Chris G.

Chris G.asked

Why are almost all of the favourable reviews here accompanied by clip art instead of real customer photos?

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Good Day Chris. Please note that ProductReview.com.au sets pre-selected generic photos to customers who opted to use their email addresses rather than link their Facebook or Google accounts. Harbour ISP has no control over what Public Profile picutres will be assigned to verified customers who chose to leave reviews. Hope this answers your questions. Regards, Harbour ISP

Get an answer from our members and Harbour ISP representatives