Harbour ISP

Harbour ISP

ADSL, Fibre, NBN and Sky Muster

very good

in almost 12 months we have had only the one outage. this was dealt with exceptionally well with just one phone call to Harbour isp. We had a bit of a wait for the phone to be answered, but overall very good

Start DateJuly 2018
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The best ISP for Opticomm FTTH connections

I initially struggled to get my home connection set up through 2 other providers. Number 46 in the queue with Exetel – couldn't find my address on their system. I waited for 2 days, no response from them. iinet's tech support is poor and their lack of an unlimited plan isn't ideal.

Tired of being messed around Exetel, I thought I'd try Harbour ISP. I spoke with Aimee Mitchell and explained the troubles I'd had with Exetel and iinet and she just knew got what what going on. She'd hooked everything up whilst I was on the 20 minute phone call.

I had a couple of issues once I got around to setting it up (partly my fault with my BYO modem and because I was rushed moving house at the time), but their tech support wait time was always under a minute and they were excellent at helping me get things sorted.

Running like a dream now. Great speeds, great service. I'm totally won over.

Thank you again Aimee!!

Fabulous Service

We are using this close to two months, during which we did not experience any noticeable connection or speed issue. I'll like to thank Jane Kinsey and Grace Garcia for their super responsive service that made purchasing and provisioning a very easy task for us.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Thanks for Francis helped me solve the problem.

I am the new member of Harbour ISP. I applied the account but it doesn't work. I call the support. Francis was answering the phone. He helped me solve the problem and very patient to call back until my Internet was working. Thank you so much Francis.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Simple to set up and great service

I have just moved home and have decided to go with Harbour ISP for my wireless internet. From my first phone call everything has been super simple. Grace took charge of my order and had my router delivered to my address within 48 hours. She rang me to make sure I had received the router and that I was ok to set up the service. She then rang again 24 hours later to ensure everything was working and I was happy. How’s that for superior service! The internet is super fast and extremely reliable. The price couldn’t be matched by any of Harbour ISPs competitors. One very happy new customer.

Amazing, personable service

Glenda rocked! The assistance she gave me whilst i completed my online order was one of the best experiences I have had with a sales team. I cannot wait to start my service with you guys. Thanks for the great first impression.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Starting today - so far fantastic!

I tried to connect my new modem - just received from harbourisp - and had some problems, which were very quickly and friendly resolved by Aila. Thank you very much! I am now looking forward to a better service and connection than by my previous provider (dodo)!

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great job Joe and grace

No we have not had any problems yet.
Joe Mifsud and Grace Garcia have been very helpful and have gone above and beyond for my family & I really appreciate it.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Awesome support of Harbor-ISP.

it only took 15 mins to get Broadband connection enabled for me..i would like to appreciate Glenda who took ownership and made it possible...!! So far the quality and speed of connection are good.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Could be faster but on the whole quite satisfied

I have had the occasional drop out but any issues have always been dealt with excellently. Nino helped me today and he was very courteous and professional in every way.

Data TypeCapped Data

Robbers charging for what's not supplied

Peak data times start at 7 am it is now 5:58 am and I have peak data added to my account any wonder I am using my data allotment this is happening every day and conformed by Tech support I have screen shots of data map and calendar to show dates, this is charging for something they are not suppling. Please check your data useage early in the morning after 5 am and before 7 am and see if you are being robbed also. This means my peak data is being used up and we get throttled before we should Please everyone check your data usage

Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeCapped Data
well its 6 days later after being told it was fixed, its now 5:40 am and I have downloaded nearly 3 GB in peak time, which doesn't start for another 1.4 hours so data is still being added to peak times, If you download data during off peak times please check your useage before 7 am if you check after 7 am it will all look normal because it will be in peak times. This is only on sky muster nbn where data is limited.

Excellent service

Pleasant and patient service over the phone. Problem fixed and knew exactly what to do to assist me. Very thankful to have internet up and running again. A pleasure to have a happy service provider

Support was excellent

Needed support with Outlook. Got onto someone straight away. Justine was very helpful and fixed the problem within minutes. Very patient and very polite.

Adequate Speeds No

Amazing Customer Service!

I could not recommend Harbour ISP more! From my initial call to getting my internet connected was so quick and painless! Grace from Customer Service was incredibly helpful and kept me up to date throughout the entire process. When I did have questions, team were always easy to contact (almost no wait times). I was really impressed that they even sent out Leon (the worlds friendliest technician) to install my router and check that everything was up and running for me! The internet is super quick even with 4+ devices connected!

Exemplary and professional service

The phone call made was due to my internet service being down. Nino was very thorough and professional in his approach to resolving the issue. He had me doing stuff which, at first I was quite annoyed and frustrated but he had the patience and understanding to get me through it. I have no regrets whatsoever with this service provider - highly recommended!

Data TypeCapped Data

Fast and reliable internet, with outstanding customer service

The team at Harbour ISP, especially Grace and Ais, have been outstanding in assisting me in getting my connection up and running. The speed is fantastic and the service very reliable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Sorry not sure what my NBN listing is above but this morning my phone line was dead

After receiving text from harbourisp I called and arranged update which was done by Paul remotely yesterday. This morning my phone line was dead. Called and Mae fixed my problem remotely.

Start DateMarch 2014
Connection TypeI don't know

Amazing service, fast response, will definitely Recommend

Habour ISP is a great service provider, they have the most professional team who response my queries within minutes, special thanks to Grace and Aisan for the great support, great experience. Thanks Team.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Great customer service! Approachable, very helpful and patience.

Prompt assistance from the staff. Approachable, helpful and great customer service. Great technical support! I have the issue to set up after my son accidentally reset the modem. They helped me through very quickly! Well done!

Start DateApril 2017
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Help from Francis to activate my internet

Optico had told Harbour that they had connected my Fibre to the premises but they had not.

Francis walked me through troubleshoot steps with confidence and ease.
Once we realised the issue was at Optico's end Francis followed up with them and it was sorted very quickly

Data TypeUnlimited Data

hi do you connect nbn in altona meadows 3028 off kurrajong drive we live thanks milo

Would you please comment on your "activation fee" for new connections in Opticomm network? Your website claims it is $79 one off fee for 24 months contract. The Critical Information Summary says it is $69 for 24 months contract. You also claim that this payment goes to Opticomm but I spoke with Opticomm and they say they don't charge anything extra except for $330 per connection that the costumers pay directly to them before even talking to any ISP. Would you please comment on that?
And I just got a response from Opticomm on "Product Review" where they say they don't charge $79 "for activation". You should stop telling people that this is an Opticomm charge. This is your set up fee.

How do I go about signing up for your service?
Don't bother.You need a degree in stupidity to be able to undertake this idiocy.

NBN 50 (Standard Plus)NBN 100 (Premium)ADSLFibreSky Muster
Monthly Price $65.00$89.00$49.00$69.00$50.00
Contact Number 1300 366 1691300 366 1691300 366 1691300 366 1691300 366 169
Address27 Craigmoor Rd, Bombira NSW 2850, Australia27 Craigmoor Rd, Bombira NSW 2850, Australia27 Craigmoor Rd, Bombira NSW 2850, Australia27 Craigmoor Rd, Bombira NSW 2850, Australia27 Craigmoor Rd, Bombira NSW 2850, Australia
Email Address operations@harbourisp.com.auoperations@harbourisp.com.auoperations@harbourisp.com.auoperations@harbourisp.com.auoperations@harbourisp.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNoNo