Harbour ISP

• Adequate Speeds Yes (561) · No (121)

Very happy customer thanks to Shamim

Shamim in support gave me a hand with everything today from my billing to my computer set up he was very patient and helped me when I struggled. He was exceptional and could grasp that at 62 I would need to be guided slowly. He not only got my Netgear working on my ipad and and new PC he also explained to me my bills to for this month. You need more people like him! Keep it up champ.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
James

JamesSydney, NSW

• ADSL

Mitch and Shams are heroes.

These guys fixed up my issues with patience and professionalism. Absolute legends. Within a few minutes of my online enquiry I had a call from these guys helping me out.

Legendary Sham

Sham in the uniti advanced IT team helped me out I was in kind of a pickle and Sham jumped straight into helping me. He was very willing to help and got me online. I am so impressed by his support I offered to send him a 6pacl and you know what he said enjoy it yourself and think of me tonight I’m drinking in honour of sham.

Find out how Harbour ISP compares to other Internet Service Providers

Hooray I'm finally online thanks shamim

Finally online after placing my order very thankful to have dealt with Shamim in your support team he was very kind-hearted and understanding. He was super easy to communicate with he didnt mind helping me through email. Very tech savvy guy and all round super star knowing you have a shamim makes me feel like I made the right decision switching iver from Optus.

Michael O.

Michael O.Mid North Coast, NSW

Tech support = Shams is the man!

Shams helped me out today to connect the internet service to the new router. Top bloke resolved the issue quickly. Can't thank you enough for your help.

Cheers Shams!

Regards,

Michael Ostryzniuk
Technical Director
Altitude Cloud Solutions

Tharini G.

Tharini G.

DO NOT USE THEM FOR LBN!

I bought a new apartment that only has LBN fibre to the building. I thought I did my research when I chose Harbour ISP for my LBN provider.
I signed up for the 24month contract and they sent an invoice for the $300 new connection fee plus, one month and one day of my plan, which I paid. I was supposed to be connected on the 12th February 2021. It’s now the 1st of March and I still don’t have internet.
I’ve sent 4 email support requests which I have not had a response to. I requested a refund in the last one. They said someone from the team would contact me. I have not had a call.

I can’t speak to their other services but would strongly recommend you DO NOT use them for LBN.

Fantastic customer service!

Shams was the operator I spoke to on the phone today, he was so helpful helping me switch my current modem over and configure it. Made it very easy! Thankyou Shams!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Thankyou Jaekob! I’m wishing I found your provider a lot sooner! Absolutely pleased with the service.

Local Au owned , Shamim L2

Very happy with Harbour ISP and in specific the assistance provided to me by your level 2 specialist Shamim, he truly gave a damn about me as a customer and quickly rolled his sleeves to help.

Helpful customer service

I've had phone help with Shamim and his team numerous times now and they've always been professional, polite and helpful. Walks you through everything. Love that they're local here in SA with a local call service!

Find out how Harbour ISP compares to other Internet Service Providers

Shams made our day by getting us online

Spoke to shams who gave my my login for the router and guided me through the set up he was very helpful. Getting fast speeds shams was great made my day.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Appears to be working very well

Reliable connection. Only new to the service. Will keep an open mind. Will monitor over the next few weeks and will let you know if any thing changes. I am happy so far.

Kirk

KirkSydney, NSW

Shams fixed the Outage incredible

Emailed your company spoke to shams who must have of done something right as my whole apartments internet came back on. I was very impressed by this the moment he said it was fixed the guy across the hall from me and guy next doors internet started to work. Shams is a genius gotta tell you that!!!!

Shamim in Uniti/harbour

Great to have dealt with Shamim in Au Technical team for once I could understand the person on the other end of the phone. Shamim was great did me internet up for me and told me my bill this was good I dealt with a man.

Shamim Webchat

We have only just got onto Harbour at our new home and we are very happy with the connection and its people we have been in correspondence with Shamim over webchat/email he was with us every set up of the way he was truly dedicated to us we where not just a number or statistic to him that was clear from day one. His customer service and IT are best we have had from an ISP to date. We would like to take the opportunity to make sure shamim knows our gratitude.

Preya

PreyaVictoria

Customer service never responds or sorts my technical issue

I have just been using harbor ISP for 3 months now and there has never been a month with good service. I have been calling the customer service often and I provide them with all the details they want but they never respond or even fix the issue. I have a trail of emails with me asking for an update everyday with no response. I would not suggest anyone else to use this network. I get hardly 25 mbps on a 100mbps plan.

Shams is KING

Shams responded to my email almost a minute after I put in my request for help in setting up the Google Nest router. Shams straight away knew what had to be done and guided us even pointed out dns settings to prevent future delays. Shams is KING of the Router and KING of UNITI.

Mel KayCentral West, NSW

Started out good but turned to crap

When we signed up the service was great no problems but slowly we started getting more and more drop outs and really slow speeds I would lodge a complaint they would have a look and say there was nothing wrong with it but my end was very very slow. In the end I had more down time than online but never any issues that could be seen my test history says otherwise

Mel Kay

Hi Jaekob thanks for reaching out but I’ve since left Harbourisp and use another provider now that experience to was not a pleasant one either but it’s all done now so no need for any further action

Cheers Mel

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP

Shams saved my butt

Just started working again and was struggling to pay my bill i emailed in and shamim helped me out with extension he was nice and did not judge me. Its nice to know their are still decent people like shamim around. Thanks for your kindness Shamim.

Brenton D.

Brenton D.Sydney, NSW

Incredible Assistance from Technical Support

After changing our plan, there was some issues with the Router which created an issue with our internet. After some initial hiccups with records of phone calls etc, I was assisted by a number of really professional people. These were, Brenton, Jessica & Connor from level 1 support. Once it was established that the issue needed escalating to level 2, I was assisted by Isaac, who was absolutely amazing in assisting in establishing what the issue was and then also assisting in getting the new Router up and running and ensuring the connection was restablished. So to Isaac, Jessica, Brenton and Connor, a huge thank you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys, you have definitely deserved it.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Once very good now with uniti rubbish.

After years with harbour we are now looking for new provider service has gone to hell in last month no wonder uniti is below 4 stars. do not respond or if they do fail to address issues that have been ongoing since 3 Feb 21

Maccas Fries

Maccas Friesasked

NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

I like to take this opportunity to thanks Sham in fuzenst IT your a leg mate, this guy gave us a hand in a time of need in a tome for Netflix and Chill the man was sensational to deal with i hope he gets rewarded

Henry

Henryasked

Can i pay @ P.O.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Henry, Unfortunately no, you can pay at a Commonwealth bank, or via BPAY or EFT, these details are on the bottom of your invoice. Thank you

Tausaga Fagaio

Tausaga Fagaioasked

Harbour ISP

are you a reliable provider for internet. Can you be contactable when we need help, or just to get people to use your service at the first time

Joshua
Joshua

Hi Tausaga, every time I have had issues with my account or something technical the people here always did their best to sort stuff out straight away. I have been with them for 18months and their customer service has just gotten better in that time but as you know everyone's experiences are usually different. Hope this helps.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Tausaga, Thank you for your question, we have thousands of customers that find Harbour ISP reliable for their internet service. If you require technical support, our teams are available 7 days a week till 10pm each night. Our customer care and accounts team are open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm All our teams are happy to help if you ever need to call, we hope to have you as a customer very soon, Regards Harbour ISP

Get an answer from our members and Harbour ISP representatives