Harbour ISP

Fibre, Sky Muster, NBN, etc...
4.2 from 1,000 reviews

4.2

1,000 reviews
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (85%) · No (15%)

Great chat line

[name removed] on the chat line is awesome and knowledgeable. I do find the plans more expensive than mainstream ones but I am in an area whereby I need satellite connection and Id recommend harbourisp for this.

Marie

Marie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I recently had a couple of concerns about my account. Both issues were resolved to my great satisfaction. Joel and Brooke were courteous and efficient, but what impressed me most was that I was not simply given the usual "blah blah" spiel; instead, intelligence and discretion were used to deal with my individual case. I have now been with Harbour for nearly five years, and, given their excellent customer service, they will be my ISP of choice into the future.

Start DateAugust 2015
Renata R.

Renata R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service!

I recently went through the online process to organise internet from my new home through harbour isp, it was very easy, straight forward to complete and chose what I needed.

I had a few questions about my order and decided to use the live support chat for convenience. Glenda was able to quickly answer my queries and provided additional information regarding the processes for set-up which gave me a better idea what to expect.

So far so good, great experience with friendly customer services, I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for internet especially with opticomm connection.

Start DateJune 2020
Contract Type12-month contract

Rorza81

Rorza81Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support service

I had issues working out how to connect due to my own technological inability, and was helped by Glenda on the online program. Amazing service and great help. The service was made so fluid and easy to use, and i wouldnt have signed up without their 10/10 assistance. Would highly recommend.

Start DateJune 2020
JSB

JSBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stellar Customer Service!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateFebruary 2019
Racquel and Dennis

Racquel and DennisSydney, NSW

Easy to downgrade, struggle to increase speed.

Start DateSeptember 2018
Adequate Speeds No

Good service

Had a problem with sending e-mails to certain contacts. (msn, yahoo, etc) It took a considerable amount of time to fix ( almost 2 weeks) but Jeffrey Francisco kept us informed with regular updates. A little hard to understand at times, but he was very patient with my questions. An asset to your company

Start DateFebruary 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Great service. Issue resolved prpmptly, but I'd appreciate more information about what caused it and how it was fixed.

Connection is generally very reliable, but there are periodic dropouts that occur up to 3 times a week. These are disruptive and impact my working from home. Download and upload speeds are generally good.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Contract Type12-month contract
Kat

KatCentral West NSW

Would not recommend Harbour ISP to anyone

Great service and support

Glenda was very helpful in guiding me on how to transfer services. Would highly recommend Harbour ISP - internet reliability is good and customer service is great if you need it.

Justine

Justine

Excellent service

Signed up with Harbour ISP after being with a dodgy provider. Did all applications online, no hassle, got the router 5 days later. Customer service staff quick to help out with connection. A week later, we experienced some dropouts, I messaged Harbour ISP on Facebook, got a reply immediately (On a Sunday night at 7 pm), and they got someone to call us within 15 mins to fix the issue. May was very helpful and the connection got fixed, haven't had any dropouts since. She even followed up a couple days later to make sure we were not having any more issues. Great value for money, excellent customer service. Would 100% recommend to family and friends

Great Service

I had some NBN pre-activation questions and enquired from Sales Team via online chatting, and got very useful, informative and immediate answers from Glenda. I am very happy with the support.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Wendy H

Wendy HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent technical support

Technical support for no internet issue.
Jason was most helpful in trying to get the connection issue sorted for us. We thought it was fixed but need to contact to troubleshoot again.

Start DateApril 2020
Not Happy

Not HappySydney, NSW

great service by staff Glenda

Glenda was so helpful , assisted my transfer via chat, so patient and helpful , help until I had it all sort out ! excellent company with best staff !!!! I will have my account transferred from the time I require now.

Connection TypeI don't know
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Exceptional customer service and product

Having ongoing issues with connecting nbn with other carriers, Harbour ISP and their team especially Grace and Joe worked efficiently until the issue was solved. My partner and I apprecite this service and would highly recommend this service and company.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateApril 2020

Kirra

KirraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Members log in

Glenda was very helpful and lovely and fixed my problem very quickly. Very happy with Harbour isp and would recommend them to everyone! Will definitely be staying with them when we move

Adequate Speeds No

Glenn petrieWimmera, VIC

Exellent

Exellent completed in record time great service will recommend to family and friends very helpful and very pleasant to deal with 5 star rating very very pleased highly recommend this company

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Glenn, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are pleased to hear that you are very happy with the service we are providing to you and happy for you to tell all your family and friends about Harbour ISP, Cheers!!

I will thanks again

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service very happy

Service has been very reliable since we switched over from telstra
We just moved addresses and the change over was easy. I rang the trouble shooting line to reconfigure the modem and Andrea walked me through the process She was fantastic patient and extremely helpful

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateApril 2018

JoshuaPerth, WA

Hit and miss

Tech support is always great, they get things sorted or try their best to and let you know if they can't sort it out on the spot.

Customer support is always hit and miss depending on who you get.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateJune 2018
h t e

h t e

Perfect nbn choice. Cheapest in the market. Fast support from their Sales team especially Pam.

Reliable speed. Dropouts not happening for now. No issue with the nbn service. Very quick and responsive support from Harbour ISP team. Well done.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi H T E, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Welcome to Harbour ISP, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service, we will pass this feedback onto Pam and her manager, Regards Harbour ISP

Tausaga Fagaio

Tausaga Fagaioasked

Harbour ISP

are you a reliable provider for internet. Can you be contactable when we need help, or just to get people to use your service at the first time

Joshua

Hi Tausaga, every time I have had issues with my account or something technical the people here always did their best to sort stuff out straight away. I have been with them for 18months and their customer service has just gotten better in that time but as you know everyone's experiences are usually different. Hope this helps.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Tausaga, Thank you for your question, we have thousands of customers that find Harbour ISP reliable for their internet service. If you require technical support, our teams are available 7 days a week till 10pm each night. Our customer care and accounts team are open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm All our teams are happy to help if you ever need to call, we hope to have you as a customer very soon, Regards Harbour ISP

Peter

Peterasked

Harbour ISP

Why is my service dropping out for 30 seconds every 2.5 minutes. This has been monitored and recorded over a 3 hour period.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Peter, to work out what is happening with your service you would need to call our technical support team so that they can have a look, they are open from 7am till 10pm 7 days a week - Please call 1300 579 403

david

davidasked

Harbour ISP

Is monthly payment direct debit or is there other payment options

Taz B
Taz B

We were given an option

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi David, When you sign up with Harbour ISP, we need direct debit details, but if you would like to pay the invoices yourself, you can via BPAY or EFT, let the sales agent know when you sign up, Thanks Harbour ISP

Get an answer from our members and Harbour ISP representatives