Harris Farm Express
See the Best Food & Drink Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Farm Express

• Timely DeliveryYes (188) · No (4)

Harris is my g

Harris sent me 300 dollars worth of free food after I fell on the floor and allowed me to call him for future free food.

Not Value For Money

If that was $100 of fruit and vegetables, prices have changed a lot since March. Box was delivered upside down. Produce was damaged. I feel that the quality of these boxes has deteriorated.

Niki
NikiSydney, NSW

Still happy but not so much variety in today's delivery

A bit disappointed today as there were 2 lasagne's, and 3 ravioli's in todays chiller box. Would have preferred more hommus or babaganoush, or cheese at least. Still happy. just like more varietry.

Great fruit/veg box.

Good variety of fruit/veg. Only one item we personally do not like.
Looking forward to some creative cooking using all the veges and fruit.
Would certainly order again. I am a big fan of HFM have been for years.

Haley M.
Haley M.Sydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY APPALLED

My first delivery from Harris farm..
My box was left in the middle of the driveway of my apartment block in the POURING RAIN!! My neighbour knocked on my door and said he had to call Harris farm as there was no address or number on the boxes.. I had No missed calls on my phone from the company and the boxes were so heavy and soaking wet I couldn’t lift them up the stairs. I phoned the company three times with no call back and the food is still festering outside. So sorry to all my neighbours and what a waste of food during these hard times truly devastating.

• Timely DeliveryNo
A. Johnstone
A. JohnstoneSydney, NSW

Beyond Impressed!

jlauren
jlaurenSydney, NSW

Great concept but lacks variety

We have just received our third protein box and it is the exact same cuts of meat as the previous two. While I think the concept is great is would be nice if there was a bit of variety in what we're getting, even just a different mince or sausage would be nice rather than beef every time.

• Timely DeliveryYes

Once again a great few boxes

Really good, but..what I consider a couple of staples were missing this time, capsicums and eggs.

One suggestion, since we are house bound, how about some lunch meats included in the box.

Not her real name
Not her real nameSydney, NSW

Eggs please! Otherwise good

Just about to order the four box option again. Preferred the $250 family box as it had eggs (need!) and more bread-type items. But the four boxes are also great with lots of fresh produce, delicious fruit and super high quality meats.

Rom
RomSydney, NSW

fresh and good variety

I ordered all four boxes. All of them are fresh and have good variety. I was wondering if I get some food i usually don't eat, but the selection was great and nothing to waste.
Only one thing is the bread was squished badly - it'd need a safer space in the box.

Lorna
LornaSydney, NSW

Express grocery boxes - awesome initiative.

Great selection , great quality, fast delivery. I love not having to meal plan or shop and we’re enjoying done some new meals with the ingredients we receive each week. A massive thank you to the team.

Great quality fresh produce

This box was good value and feels like high quality produce! Personally I felt the fruit to vegetable ratio was a bit high for what we usually eat, would love a vegetable only box option. All in all though very tasty and super convenient, will likely order again.

Great quality produce!

We ordered all four boxes-great value for money & great quality produce.
I missed not getting eggs in the protein box.
I also particularly loved the first express box-$250 for family of 4, which had a bit of everything in it. Could this option become available again?

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Amazing value

Amazing value so much fresh produce! Deciding what’s for dinner tonight is going to be exciting!! I would highly recommend the boxes. Will be back for more next week Thankyou

Janette CurleySydney, NSW

Wow it’s wonderful

My daughter ordered me the $100 fruit/vegetable box and it was delivered the next day. The quality is amazing and the variety fabulous thank you Harris Farm for keeping us safe. A $50 box for pensioners would be great if possible.